ROLEPLAYER'S RESUME

Kidnappable?: Feel free to contact me! Always open J
Playing Habits: I post pretty frequently. Generally at least once a day. The only time I'm busy is if I have a test coming up. Darn college.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female all the way.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy/Romance….But I'm open to just about everything.
Genre You DON'T Like: Sci-Fi is my /least/ favorite, but I mean if the plots good enough I'd join.
Playing Style: Ummmm…I'm probably both. I really like plotting things and talking about what will happen. I don't expect a final outcome kind of decision but I like having milestones and know what I'm working towards rather than just taking it post by post going "hope this works".
Plot Candies: Rommmanceeeeeeeeeee. Dark romances are my favorite - I blame the Fever Series for that ;)
Character Stereotypes: Meh. I'm pretty all around.
Character No-Gos: Psychos.
Random Notes: I'm really laid back about things. I am the kind of person that if you want to move my character to like a corner of the room so they are out of your way in your post. Go for it. I don't even care if you like pick up the character and run. As long as you DON'T SPEAK FOR HER….- seriously huge pet peeve of mine - or get to crazy with moving the character all about.

Reactions: 1 person
Kidnappable?: Sure! Drop me a line or a plot anytime!
Playing Habits: I like to play everyday but lets face it sometimes you just can't. I do try to be very regular about getting on and posting. I do enjoy being able to post more then once a day.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance The romance is usually mixed in <3
Genre You DON'T Like: Syfy
Playing Style: Mostly passive but if there is plotting I can help be aggressive
Plot Candies: Romance, kidnapping, I really hate wimpy guys
Character Stereotypes: Girl with tragic past, clumsy
Character No-Gos: I can't think of any off the top of my head
Random Notes: I try really hard, but sometimes my post aren't that great
Scene Sample:
Remmi walked through the town sipping her bottle. Her glossy red lip stick smeared on the edge of the lip, she had abandoned its cap on the street as there was no use for it. The black leather of her boots was soft against her legs as the three inch heels added to her height correcting her posture. The corset was like a second skin to her torso, accentuating her tiny rib cage causing her breasts to look like they could strangle her if she moved wrong. Her outfit was red and black with small hits of gold.

The town had buzzed to life. New traveled fast especially in small towns. The bar was still covered in crime scene tape, and the city had seemed to grow about tree times its normal population in only a few hours. People were all over news like this no matter the size of the town. It was like some kind of side show attraction. The police were too busy with the bar to worry about an open bottle.

Her senses were shot with how much she had consumed, she saw a man walking with a little girl to the hospital and thought that was something more people should care about then what happened at a bar with a gang that had warrants in many states. Many men approached her, as she flirted drinking more she couldn't really bring herself to do much. Kaleb still cut through her heart like a hot knife. Damn him.

It was a popular season for bikes Remmi had noticed as she ran her fingers over one catching the attention of its owner. He was practically drooling over her looks as he approached her and rand his fingers down her arms. She had no idea what was going on or what made him think that he could touch her without invitation. She licked her lips in nervousness and he took it as an invitation pushing her against his bike. She was trapped by the bike and this mans body. She tried pushing him away but he just roughly grabbed the back of her neck and forcefully kissed her. She had tried kneeing him in his junk but he trapped her leg between his, his free hand grabbing her other leg on her thigh underneath her skirt holding her in place.

They would have looked like they were in a passionate and hot embrace if it were not for the fact that her eyes were open and tears were starting to roll down her cheeks. She felt helpless the liquor taking her reactions and common sense of a wolf away. She could have floored him but she was drunk and slightly frightened over this situation. It was one that she was completely new to, the girl in her was frightened and didn't know what to do and the wolf in her was hidden and distorted by the liquor. The worst part was that nobody noticed and if they did they must have assumed, that by what she was wearing, that was who she was with and they were just being inappropriate in public with a disregard for authority.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Moon, Blood and Wolves Bane and Collect and Capture

Kidnappable?: sure just ask.
Playing Habits: i do go to school, however im on the pc almost 24/7
Gender You Prefer Playing: hands down male.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy Sci-fi Apocalyptic
Genre You DON'T Like: open to anything really, just probably not much romance or furry....
Playing Style: both
Plot Candies: intense situations
Character Stereotypes: depends on the rp, but mainly the soldier type
Character No-Gos: ......havent rp'ed much so cant say.....
Random Notes: i am anti-grammar nazi...
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None yet
EDIT: Post 100!

Kidnappable?: Yes
Playing Habits: From 3-5pm usually not on Wednesdays or Sundays.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Either, but I'm more comfortable playing female.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Sci Fi.
Genre You DON'T Like: Romance.
Playing Style: I don't mind either, but I'm more comfortable with passive.
Plot Candies: Quests, violence, surrealism that sort of thing.
Character Stereotypes: Anti social female, Strong silent male ect..
Character No-Gos: Silent, in the corner, mopey- feeling sorry for them self.
Random Notes: I've been on an RPG for quite a while- a couple years, but it's quite old and mainly for a younger generation, the RP's die quickly, but other than that I found my self quite loyal to any RPG I'm on.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None currently, but I'm hoping to be in some soon.

Kidnappable?: Sure, why not? Just PM me!
I am Seeking: Both, though I'm more interested in group roleplays at the moment. I want to try and come out of my shell a little and interact with more people.
Playing Habits: I'm not the kind of person who joins an RP without thinking it over for a bit. I can be pretty hard to recruit because I get intimidated easily. As for posting, in a group roleplay I can give a post per day if needed. If it's a one on one roleplay, usually about three per day. This, of course, when my brain isn't dead lol.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male but I can play female when the occasion calls for it.
Favorite Genres: I'll play just about anything but I'm most comfortable with yaoi, fantasy, romance, horror, and supernatural.
Genre You DON'T Like: Excessive Fluff, Action (too many fight scenes)
Playing Style: Usually aggressive but I'm more than willing to be passive.
Plot Candies: YAOI!, angst, romance, violence.
Character Stereotypes: The murderer, the rapist, the psychopath, the loud-mouth punk, the egotistical hot-ass, the seme. Usually my guy has an explosive personality, though I sometimes get the urge to play the helplessly sweet uke o_< only God knows why. Lately I've been cooking up sexy, somber men with just the right about of scruff and usually beating themselves up for something terrible they did in the past.
Character No-Gos: I struggle with playing a girl. Yes, I'm a girl but I've always been 'one of the guys'. So please don't ask me to play a neko girl in a maid outfit because I'll smash your face in with Maya's hammer D:<
Random Notes: I HAVE A SRSLY HUGE ADDICTION TO PLAYING VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES x___x;; Also, be aware that I use Japanese celebrities for names and faces for my characters.
Scene Sample:

Example one:
I can't stop thinking about you...

Aki paced back and forth in his room, hands twisting the piece of paper that had once been the speech he was about to say. He was nervous, no doubt about that, and there was a lot riding on this appology.

Really, he didn't think he stood a chance. Nevertheless, he just had to try, especially now that he'd finally, definitely accepted the fact that he was completely, utterly, positively in love with Mao.

Since the fight he'd had with the younger back in the nurse's station, he hadn't been able to get the blond from being at the top of his thought-pile. Everyday he wondered what the other was doing, if he was okay, if he was hurting... He'd tried to take Mao off his mind by seeing other people. But every time the situation turned sexual, he'd lose interest and find himself wishing it were Mao there with him. And when he wasn't awake, he dreamed about the boy. There were times he'd wake up with dried tears on his cheeks, his heart feeling like a lead weight in his chest.

He had to do this... he had to try and fix things with Mao. The final straw, the one that had him decide, was when he gathered up the courage to look at Mao's sketchbook.

To be honest, he'd cried.

And now, he knew the only thing he could possibly do right was to tell that beautiful little blond the reason why he refused to let anyone into his heart.

Example two:
"Why...?"

His voice came out dry and scratchy - an uncanny resemblance to a bullfrog. Any other day, Maya would have laughed at the thought but today...

"Why are you doing this?" he sobbed at the mirror, gripping the edges of the sink counter with bloody hands.

His tear-stained face contorted at once, trembling lips curving into a wicked grin - a grin that reached all the way to his eyes, snuffing out the last shred of sanity in those chocolate brown orbs. "Why? Oh, my sweet little Maya. Isn't it obvious? I detest beauty. It's incredibly overrated."

"Y-you're insane! Get out of my head!" the frightened boy cried, snatching up the glass soap dish off the counter, whipping it at the mirror without a second thought. Shards of the reflective surface showered onto the counter and floor as Maya stumbled backwards, slamming into the wall. He shook with fear, sobbing uncontrollably, sinking down to the floor. With his face buried in his knees, he looked like a child. He certainly felt like one, unable to fight this cruel consciousness inside his own head.

"Come on now... Don't cry~ I'm not going to kill you just yet," snickered the broken glass and though he tried to block out the voice by covering his ears, it was a pointless effort. After all, it was his lips that were speaking.

"You won't kill me," he hiccuped, raising his face a little, expecting the finishing blow at any second. "If I die, so do you..."

When he got no reply, he shifted to his hands and knees, crawling towards the glass shards, ignoring how the smaller ones cut and dug into his palms and added a little more red to the bathroom tiles. "That's it little kitten. Come closer. I won't bite."

"Liar..." he sniffled, liquid salt droplets splashing onto the mirror shards as he leaned over them. "Just kill me now..." He didn't want to live with the pain, remembering the faces of those he'd... he'd...

"No. We're not finished yet."

Dare he ask? "Finished what?"

That grin made him shiver, regretting the question at once. The reflection glanced to the side, Maya's gaze following, eyes widening when they locked onto the bloody sledge hammer propped up against the bathtub. Once he heard that cold, cruel chuckle, the kind that reached deep into his chest and began to squeeze the life from him, he turned back to the shards and repeated himself. "Finished what?!"

"...The list."

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In:
Currently

[private/supernatural]Charming: Hiroto, various NPCs
[fantasy/supernatural]Andon Monogatari: Satoshi
[sci-fi/futuristic]The Voice of Angels: Jayson "Jay" Onose
[fantasy/au]The Airvenger: Akihito Nori, Ryuutaro Sakurai
[supernatural/slice of life]At the End of the Masquerade: Maru Nishikawa
[supernatural/1920s noir]Boulevard of Broken Shadows: Kel Hart
Previously
[modern/action]What will happen next?: Mamoru, Kenzo
[modern/mystery]
Dream Idols: Aki
[fantasy/AU]
Skyward Dreams: Ruka
[modern/fantasy]
Senshi no Uta: Kei
[modern/slice of life]
When we can't go on: Satoshi Kuroiwa

kidnapable?: I make no promises, but I'll look at just about anything.
Playing Habits: I'm available most everyday, and I can usually post once or twice a week.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male, I over think posts when I try to play female
Favorite Genres: Just about anything, but the more epic, the better
Genre You DON'T Like: Anime
Playing Style: Depends on a lot of factors, how much information do I have, how much plot is made before hand, etc.
Plot Candies: Action and intrigue
Character Stereotypes: Vengeful old guy and creepy villain
Character No-Gos: meh
Random Notes: I am prone to crippling episodes of meh.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: s-CRY-ed: Civil War, Crack the Case: A Race Against Time, Iwaku Rebuild, The Seven, Silent Hill: Salvation, Subspace: an Aimless Tale of Twenty Somethings,

Kidnappable?: Possibly. Send me a message and I'll let you know.
Playing Habits: I'm on pretty often so if everyone else is active I should be too.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Both, but only if I have a male lead will I play a female.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Scif-Fi
Genre You DON'T Like: Smut, Horror, Yaoi
Playing Style: Both.
Plot Candies: Good pacing, and comic relief.
Character Stereotypes: Either comic relief characters, characters that reflect how I would act, or a ladies man.
Character No-Gos: Shallow, pompous, emo, meanies
Random Notes: If I'm running an RP I'm totally up for ideas on how to make it more fun!
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In:
Current Rps:
Shintaion Resistance
Pokemon: Super Awesome Sci-Fi Explosion!!
Of Cowboys and Kings

Finished RPs:
ICSYL 1: Kono
ICSYL 2: Kono and guardians

Kidnappable?: Yes please! :D
Playing Habits: Everyday almost. If I'm not available for a few days, no sweat. I'll be back :) I'll message if I'm leaving for a long time though.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I may be a girl, but I can play a great male part, so, yeah, Both.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Romance, and the Mixed/Misc.
Genre You DON'T Like: I'm not going to say what I won't join beacause really it all depends on how the plot and stuff is depicted. Other than that, I'll probably join almost anything.
Playing Style: I'm actually more Passive lol!
Plot Candies: Hmmmmm.... I do like ones with Romance. I can't think of anything else. Just anything unique or bizzare maybe.
Character Stereotypes: I don't have a specific favorite, really lol.
Character No-Gos: Hmmm....No disgusting characters.
Random Notes: As you can see, I play most anything. As long as I'm not working on too many already, I'll accept almost any invitation, so gimme!
Scene Sample: I'll give one later
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In:

-Crystalis (as Kati Madisen)
-PRESSURE (as Dr. Civvi "Civ" Carrington)
-Psycho-Breaker (as Aeva)
-Skyward Dreams (as Kaijan Trimora)
-To Unite With The Dark (as Landion)
-Rebirth of the Magi (as Aimee Halburn)

Kidnappable?: Hell yes and please!!!!
Playing Habits: I'm On everyday. early day and late evening (Classes from 7pm till 11 EST)
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female
Favorite Genres: I'll do anything if the plot is good. I like fantasy, sci-fi things to that degree
Genre You DON'T Like: ^ I'll do anything
Playing Style: It depends on what I am doing.
Plot Candies: romantic tension, old lovers scorned. fight scenes ^_^
Character Stereotypes: I Love playing the tough girl, the hopeless romantic, etc
Character No-Gos: I'd rather not play a character in charge
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Stuck in a Mansion

Kidnappable?: Sure. It's welcomed actually - my MMO fails to distract me and I have something like 4 hours a day minimum to fill up as a result even when I don't procrastinate out of studying.
Playing Habits: Will be online most days; will post as often as I can assuming I can think straight.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Generally female.
Favorite Genres: Anything really, though I'm not so good at Scifi. Oh, and Furry makes me slightly uncomfortable. I've got a soft spot for Fantasy, and to an extent Horror.
Genre You DON'T Like: Again, not so good at scifi or Furry. Keep the sparkly mushy love away from me too. Anything else, I'm pretty open to.
Playing Style: Pretty passive if I'm honest. I like to have someone guide me about.
Plot Candies: I'm pretty much guaranteed to play anything with Elves or Vampires.
Character Stereotypes: Shy and quiet. Loud and bouncy. Struggling for power, constantly beaten down. Overconfident with a quick temper.
Character No-Gos: Really, just overly dominant characters.
Random Notes: I need pushed sometimes, so seriously, yell at me if I'm doing something wrong.

Kidnappable?:
Sure, I mean, please feel free to invite me, but don't be offended if I say no; I wouldn't join unless I know I can contribute enough.

Playing Habits:
It depends. Most of the time I can be relatively consistant, mainly once a day if the rp permits, and probably about gauranteed a post every two days. Wednesday is a no go, full schedule for me and no time.

Gender You Prefer Playing:
Both! My males tend to have personalities I find attractive in a male, and my females tend to show bits of my own personality in them.

Favorite Genres:
Fantasy, Romance... I don't know how to describe what I like. Adventure, too, and... Ummm... Fun, ones.I'm down with Sci-Fi as long as there isn't too much sci-fi jargon.

Genre You DON'T Like:
Yaoi and Yuri, JUST because I wouldn't know how to make a character act in any such situation. It's something I cannot at all relate to, so it would be hard for me to do. Sorry.

Playing Style:
I can play both passive and aggressive, but I like to be in neutral games. Where, in OOC, we can plan, together, where the story goes. Or at least send out a quick heads up over any plot... movements.

Plot Candies:
Mmmmm, sweet romance. I'm a hopeless romantic buff. Actually, sweet, endearing relationships of any kind. A child and a protector. Two friends. Mmmm. Also, fun characters with fun personalities. This depends on my mood, really, but I like characters that work well with my own. When that happens, roleplays are indeed very yummy.

Character Stereotypes:
I have characters all across the board. Visit my deviantart (thatonegeek is my username) and send me a link to one of my own pictures. All of my pictures are characters I can turn into a roleplaying possibility.

Character No-Gos:
I don't generally play angry, RAGE characters, although some do have tempers and like violence (as do I). I also dislike 'mean' girls, I don't play them. I also don't play too mysteriously. I'll let you know, through the text, what my character is up to. Doesn't mean YOUR character knows. Though. Haha.

Random Notes:
I like one-on-ones the most, just because groups can get messy and with a one on one, communication is open. Each person can have more than one character, you know? Also. If we roleplay enough together, we can move to e mails which I check more often. Also, if I like your character, and we have a romance, I'll probably draw it. Free art of your character. :D
Also, I like to have a laid-back feeling to a roleplay. Serious, long posts when the plot is thick, but we can amble on with quickie posts too, to let our characters have some dialogue together.

Scene Samples:

She could never describe how she stayed so silent, but she never dared question such a valuable gift. Willow ran down the hallways of the academy with swift, silent feet. They were most useful to an assassin, but that day, Willow wanted silence for another reason. She slowed and came to a stop just outside a very unremarkable door. Yet it was a door she knew well.

She rapped quietly on the worn wood. Then, she waited. Her least favorite activity. She wrapped a long lock of flaming red hair around an idle finger as she waited. She nearly jumped when the door creaked, but her long time fondness for a stoic disposition kept her from cursing at Chris' lousy door-opening skills.

A handsome face appeared in the crack of the doorway. "Hello," the man said, his voice evry bit as handsome as his face. Willow shouldered her way into the room, putting her hand on Chris' face and pushing him away.

"Christopher, I need to talk to you." She said, deciding to cut to the point. Chris closed his noisy door as gently as possible, then leaned against it. His body language screamed laid back and lazy, but his eyes and face were alert. He knew that, as silent and stoic as Willow tried to be, she was really just a normal girl inside. That girl came out when she was with him, so the fact that her mask was up in his company meant she was serious.

"It's that Alex boy." She said, walking towards Chris' never-made bed. She plopped on the mussed sheets and her body relaxed. Chris followed and sat beside her, quiet and solemn. "He has my eyes. And his magic, it's so subtle. I don't like it. I don't like being... So unable. I don't know if he might actually be reading my mind, or looking at me naked, or something." She admitted, red-faced. Chris offered an arm, and Willow accepted, letting him wrap her into the protective nook of his shoulder.

Chris chose his words carefully. Having Willow under his arm was a dangerous place to be. She could probably kill him so fast that by the time anyone found out, his body would be a fly and maggot hotel on the other side of the city.

"I know you hate it," he said carefully, pulling Willow tight. "But you have to trust him." He said quietly, using his free hand to brush hairs out of her face. "It's hard," He said. "You're not used to putting your safety or trust into anyone. I don't know if you even trust me. Because you've seen what trust can do to a person." He didn't elaborate, but they both knew. On many occasions, Willow's prey trusted her. They didn't know who she was, what she was capable of. Her killing hands.

"I'm ashamed." Willow whispered, hiding her face against her friend's familiar chest. "I'm ashamed that he shakes me so badly. I'm ashamed such a foolish boy can make me so angry and so confused. He will never be my partner."

The air in the tiny room was more smoke than air, if that was even possible. It didn't bother Robert, who sat at the very back of the room. He didn't have to smoke, there was so much second hand that he just had to breathe. He leaned back in his chair idly, his dull brown eyes roaming across the crowd as if it were the most mundane scene.

The jumping, throbbing crowd took no notice of the lazy man's survey. They were all enthralled by the band playing on the tiny, crappy stage up front. The band was not like their stage, however. Their music pulsated through the air, as if parting the smoke to let the music ring through. The lead singer, a beautiful girl with black and blue hair, swayed to the music of her band, her lyrics lost in the noise.

If anyone had heard her words, they might not be so hypnotized by the band. It was their very first gig, and it was no surprise. Such a band should be much further along, judging by the quality of their music and their singer's beautiful spell-weaving. A thick net of magic had settled over the crowd, making them all fall head over heels for the obscure band. Robert was unimpressed, however. The magic fell on him and felt sticky and uncomfortable. He tore at it with a hand and it came away, like a weak spider web.

The singer seemed to notice. She could see her lovely magic drenching every person in the crowd. In her vision, they all burned with a hot white light in their chests, their new-found love for her and her little band. Soon, they would be big. But as she was thinking about her future filled with hot guys and VIP parties, she noticed one person in the very back who had torn off her magic. She narrowed her eyes and screamed louder. Her musical magic came off him easily. He stood and stared straight at her for the rest of the song. When her music ended, he began to approach her.

Re: Xin's Resume

Kidnappable?: Sure! I'm almost always up for some RPing~
Playing Habits: I'm normally online at least once a day. Sometimes there might be a gap of a day or two due to irl stuff.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female. I can't play dudes well D:
Favorite Genres: Modern fantasy, high fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, comedy, romance, adventure, school settings, fairy tales, and probably more that I can't think of right now
Genre You DON'T Like: Horror. I'm just no good at it. I'm also not really into furry, yaoi, or yuri.
Playing Style: Sort of a mix of both. I can come up with ideas and plotlines OOC, but in the RP itself I tend to play it more passively
Plot Candies: Previously-undiscovered magical powers and worlds, funny moments, sweet moments, romance, epic fights, suspense
Character Stereotypes: I've got a few 8D I like playing quiet but passionate characters, or loud, care-free charas, and characters that can be kind of a spaz or a flake but do their best. I also really like people than can fight, be it weaponry, martial arts, or magic. Most of my characters tend to range from lawful good to lawful neutral, and are at least polite most of the time.
Character No-Gos: I don't really play promiscuous characters, or evil, they just don't appeal to me (to play, playing WITH them is fun :3). I also don't really play people that are super pushy and have to take control.
Random Notes: Umm, mostly that I'm a pretty laid-back RPer and just in it so everyone can have fun. I can make long posts but I'm fine with short, and I'm always open for new ideas and plots.
Scene Sample: I'll probably post one when I've actually been in an RP here |D;

Kidnappable?: Of Course :)
Playing Habits: I am pretty good with responding, sometimes I risk time for length so... yeah...
Gender You Prefer Playing: Both
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, Yaoi
Genre You DON'T Like: I'm open to just about everything
Playing Style: Passive and Aggressive, It all depends on the person I role play with
Plot Candies: I like very comanding and controling men for my uke characters. For my female characters I love sweet yet controling guys and the type that is really jealous easy. I also like any of hot scene between my character and the person I roleplay with.
Character Stereotypes: Super Quiet girl with tragic past, Man With Tragic Past, Sweet guy with true interest, Typical depressed girl/guy, ect
Character No-Gos: No goody goody snooby people!!
Random Notes: Uh... I always have a picture for my characters
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: The Mage's Warden, Beyond the Stars and Planets, Bestfriends...., and French Maid

Kidnappable?: Hit me up, if you wish.
Playing Habits: When I have access to the internet, I'm fairly adept at keeping posts up. The hard part is finding steady internet.
Gender You Prefer Playing: No preference.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Furry, Romance, Drama, Adventure, D&D.
Genre You DON'T Like: Sci-Fi, Modern, Anime-based games.
Playing Style: Mostly Aggressive, unless the plot calls for something else.
Plot Candies: I like globe-spanning adventures! Let us see awesome mystical vistas, fight obscure beasties, and win the heart of that special man or woman in the party (hooking up with the saved prince or princess is for suckers. I want a lover that can fight!)
Character Stereotypes: I play the Reformed/Nice Monster, mostly. Exotic races in parties of generally normal beings. If I do play a normal race, it'll probably be cursed or mutated, very likely to be aesthetically ugly. I don't dig "normal" RP relationships. Gotta work for it! In D&D games, I'm normally slightly above the power curve (though not really as much as to cause a problem). I want to be a sidekick, ally, friend, or minion... I like doing cool things, but that whole "responsibility" thing should go to the angsty guy with the "big sword".
Character No-Gos: I can't play an overtly sexual character. It won't happen, not even in jest. Anything that has to do with tech or machines (that aren't tied to magic in some way) just can't happen. Tech-talk makes my brain numb. I need to write up a character sheet: it's hard for me to play in "jump-in" RP's because without one, I'm really nervous about posting. Personal quirk, as it is.
Random Notes: If your game has magic, the chance to play non-human characters, and a big adventure, I'm probably in!
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Lethal Reword (1-8), Quest for Drymera, Land of Myth and Magic, Class of Calladyr, Various D&D games.

Kidnappable?: Almost always.
Playing Habits: I tend to post pretty regularly - usually not twice in one day because I can't think so quickly - and most posts tend to be rather wordy.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male Male Male. (I'll occasionally play something genderless that THINKS its male.)
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Modern, Some Sci-Fi, Historical, Some Romance, D&D, Some Horror
Genre You DON'T Like: Game inspired, Anime Inspired
Playing Style: I tend to be rather aggressive with moving the plot along.
Plot Candies: I enjoy plots where there's intrigue, secrets, feuding, and a lot of character growth -- I enjoy games where politics feature prominently in general. I also love large, questing escapades with a focus more on the journey and destination than the creatures being fought. I love mysteries and puzzles.
Character Stereotypes: I'm the angsty guy with the big sword. I'm sorry, I can't resist giving my characters moral quandaries! I try to have a lot of opportunity for character growth with what I play. I'm very interested in characters in some way tainted - by dark magic, evil influences, or even their own interests. I enjoy playing dark, but not evil, roles, such as necromancers, Infernal warlocks and warriors, "re-deemed" devils, and such like. I play a lot of nobles and knights because I enjoy having them struggle with ideas of chivalry and responsibility. I enjoy playing comical dark characters as well. I am nearly always something that is either human, or appears human.
Character No-Gos: I'm not so great at playing women. I sound awkward when I try. It's hard for me to play characters that are very chaotic, though I do have a few. I much prefer playing with a moral code because it gives me a better focus. Understated character's are also not my speciality - I prefer colourful ones. I flat out refuse to play characters that don't have some sort of backstory that's ratting around in my head, because my improptu character's are AWFUL.
Random Notes: Honestly, if your game sounds interesting, and I like what I've seen so far, I'll probably pop in. If there's a chance to play one of my aforementioned character stereotypes, There's a good chance I'm in.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: The Interesting Case of Two Opposites, A Desperate Race, PRESSURE, Never Ending Lullaby , Land of Myth and Magic, Class of Calladyr, Various D&D games, etc.

Kidnappable?: yes, definatly. I'd have tothink bout accepting though. ;p
Playing Habits: at least twice a week. Busy, busy, busy.
Gender You Prefer Playing: More female, but I will play male if plot needs it.
Favorite genres: it doesn't matter, I'm open to everything, oh, except sci-fi.
Genre You DON'T Like: (See above)
Playing Style: I'm more passive.
Plot Candies: Tigerss, big action scenes, the breakthrough, emotional scenes. Etc.
Character Stereotypes: the angry girl; the odd, annoyingly quirky girl; quiet, hateful guy; sarcastic flirt(guy)
Character No-goes: the weak one, the flirty tramp.
Random Notes: I love tigers.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None

Kidnappable?: If you need someone to just jump in for a short period of time to get you through a lull I'm absolutely available. Otherwise I think I've proven pretty unreliable, I tend to be here for a while and gone again. But if you ever need someone to just bounce ideas around with let me know. I'm always happy to be a brainstorming partner.

Playing Habits: Like I said I tend to be here and gone again. I might look more into chat rping...

Gender You Prefer Playing: I prefer playing men, but I'm better at playing women. Someday I'd like to play a genderless character... I think that would be really interesting.

Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Furry and/or any combination thereof.

Genre You DON'T Like: I absolutely fail at romance. As a background componant it's fine, but if that's all the rp is about my writing muse goes right out the window.

Playing Style: In other people's rp's I tend to be more passive. I like to play support roles, but don't be afraid to conspire with me behind the scenes, whether it's your rp or mine. I love following direction and I love helping to develop other people's plans.

Plot Candies: Psychological horror, humor, character development and interaction, conspiracy (sexy, sexy conspiracy) and against all odds sort of situations.

Character Stereotypes: I tend to swing back and forth between the introvert and the extrovert, but I do try to change up everything else each time. I don't like playing the same character over and over again. I will reuse characters (with tweaking) sometimes if I didn't get the chance to develop them enough in an rp gone by.

Character No-Gos: The baddass hulking action hero. I just fail.

Random Notes: Um... Hmm. I suppose I can always edit this later right?

Scene Sample: Yea I'll come back to this later.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Can I plead the fifth on this one?

Bored's Resume ;D

Kidnappable?: Of course!!! :D
Playing Habits: Summer break is coming up so I'll be on A LOT, and even during school time I'm on a lot.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female or Male
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Horror, Other, and etc
Genre You DON'T Like: Sci-Fi though I probably could get into it.
Playing Style: Both, though I like to know all the rules and what to do so I don't piss anyone off. ^^
Plot Candies: Drama and either a complete form or plot or no form of plot, nothing in between.
Character Stereotypes: Overly happy girl or deeply pissed off guy. If you want a certain type I'll do it though.
Character No-Gos: Don't really care.
Random Notes: Just give me a direction and know that I'm very shy.
Scene Sample: Katelynn walked into the room and glanced around. ~Is this seriously my classroom?~ She thought to herself as she scrunched up her nose in disgust.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Never Ending Dream and History(or something...Can't remember)

Kidnappable?: Hell yeah! ;D Don't be afraid to ask :)
Playing Habits: I get on everyday, so I will be able to get at least 1 post in a day, unless I have some business that day.
Gender You Prefer Playing: It is very fun to play both sexes! :)
Favorite Genres: Comedy(crack), horror, fanatasy, past, sci-fi, supernatural, action, drama!
Genre You DON'T Like: I can't quite really say, to be honest. I guess ones with NO plot twists whatsoever, have bad characters... weren't planned out well enough, etc.
Playing Style: I am aggressive and passive ;D Sometimes, I will switch roles depending on my character and how the develope throughout the roleplay! :) Haha.
Plot Candies: PLOT TWISTS~. Confusing characters, that you believe them to be one way then they surprise you! ;)
Character Stereotypes: Well thought out ones, ones who are completely fleshed out. :| But I've noticed most of my characters take on these roles: The manipulator, the perseverer/leader, the naive one, and the perverted jokester.
Character No-Gos: The sympathetic ones, well then again.. it's more of a... If the other character is very, very sad.. and quite often to where my character is going to end up trying to motivate them, yeah. I can't stand that. LOL.
Random Notes:Ask me all the questions you need to! Even if it's about a post. I also am not afraid to take constructive crtisicism. :) Also, I prefer to have a minimum of 2 paragraphs! ^-^ And sorry for my example, it was just a quickie to give you a taste! ;P
Scene Sample: Krista watched him closely, where was he heading, she wondered? This place held so much of his life... Maybe it would show her something new about him, the girl began to stealthily follow. For minutes she followed him slowly in silence, finally, she stopped at a turn. He was entering a room and didn't bother closing the door. Was that a good sign? Did that mean she could move on, or was it a trap and he was expecting her to follow?
Krista had to make up her mind... and fast! So, she quickly "ran" to the door, as quietly as she could she entered and slid into one of the darkest shadows, standing next to a book case. She could see Vennex holding a flame, the young man was looking for something. She inched her way across the book case as she began to let her eyes adjust, and soon she could see a chair!
'Perfect!' Sliding down to the ground she crawled and sat behind it, away from Vennex. It hid her well, looking back, she saw him grab a large book and set it on the floor carefully. Then another, and another. Why was he taking all these big books out? What was he going to do with them? She decided to sit there and watch.

Kidnappable?: I'm up for almost anything, as long as it's reasonably believable. Send me an invite and I'll happily have a look and most likely join.

Playing Habits: I'll be on late nights for now, probably every night.

Gender You Prefer Playing: Female characters are my strong point, but I can do a decent moody guy... I think.

Favorite Genres: I like fantasy, apocalyptic, steampunk, historic, mild scifi, emotional (not sappy) role-plays, and anything with deep underlying plot, setting, and character developement

Genre You DON'T Like:Smutty, dirty, gritty, or sexually based RP's, romance, modern horror (old horror had class!!)

Playing Style: Passive mostly. I can help push the plot along once I have a direction to go, and I come up with good ideas, I just need a good springboard to get started. I'm also great with setting descriptions. That's my biggest strongpoint.

Plot Candies: Smooth and morally convincing bad guys. You know the type; the guys who pull you out of your own skin before getting you do ruin everything yourself. The charismatic little charmers that you don't see as bad guys until it's too late. I also love highly developed characters that aren't overly dramatized. Real people going through unreal situations, fear, anger, happiness all exposed for the world to see. Sorrow/depression is biggest. I'm an empath and an emotional addict. Love it to death!!!

Character Stereotypes: Quiet, confident women who can take care of themselves; usually they're skilled with either mechanics or weaponry (not both at the same time though). Usually very dynamic and prone to change throughout the RP. Usually masking a deeper pain, sorrow, or secret

Character No-Gos: Perfect miss sunshine, lover to anyone, helpless girl, psychopath, vampire or werewolf, pervy anyone, or anyone who acts emotionless

Random Notes: Most of my roleplays are on www.hexrpg.com and www.Gaiaonline.com. If you need samples of mine, I can send them to you via PM.

Scene Sample:
The train whistle blew, cutting through the evening silence as the large steam powered train pulled into the station. Light was starting to fade as the sun set below the treeline. The air carried the brisk smell of autumn and the sound of rustling leaves could be heard from a ways off. On the platform, the train doors opened, unloading the many various passengers. Among these weary travelers was a young woman.

Kaya stepped out onto the platform, taking a deep breath of the cold twilight air. It was wonderful weather for mid October, and she was grateful to be off of the moving train. Looking around at the crowd, she shouldered her suitcase and made her way off of the platform and into the town. The main road was made of brick, lined with different shops, all selling different things. Horse carriages trotted up and down the road, carrying passengers all around the moderate sized town. At the end of the main street was a large clock tower that stood high above the rest of the building, white against the orange huge of the setting sun.

Making her way on foot, Kaya walked down Main Street, looking for a decent inn. It took a while, but eventually she settled for a clean inn that sat on Gray Street, right off of the main road.

The sun had set by the time she had checked into her room for the night. As soon as Kaya entered the room, she walked to the bed and tore the blankets and sheets off as well as the pillow. She knew that these inns never washed their bedding, so she carried her own instead. After making the bed with her own bed set, she opened the door and stepped out onto the balcony.

"Well, I made it to Brideston, next thing to do is to explore the rumors. I wonder how long ago the last disappearance was." She said to herself, looking around the town for a place to eat. After a minute, she settled on a small restaurant on the corner.

Locking the door behind her, Kaya made her way to the small cafe. It was much warmer inside, much to her satisfaction. Walking to the counter, she sat down on a stool and picked up the menu right as her stomach growled.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None yet...