Roleplayer's Resume (MIA Players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ROLEPLAYER'S RESUME

Kidnappable?: Absolutely. (:
Playing Habits: EHHM, it is summer, so I've got later nights I can stay up for. I'd say every two days..ish.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I prefer playing females. However, occasionally I'll play a male. :D
Favorite Genres: Romance <3 Also, drug/alcohol addiction roleplays, or crime/action roleplays. Romance I always want though. I'll play yuri/straight or yaoi. :)
Genre You DON'T Like: I don't like doing furries or constant fighting roleplays.
Playing Style: Generally passive, but I love pitching ideas too so... half and half? Sort of.
Plot Candies: Romance, bad guys, danger, addiction.
Character Stereotypes: ..hmm, I'm not sure. I like gritty characters sometimes, and then sometimes I like playing the nice girl. Depends, I suppose.
Character No-Gos: Clingy ex boyfriends/girlfriends, or the "shoot everyone in existence" type.
Random Notes: I like a little bit of smut, but I'm fine without it. (: BE MY BEST BUDDY. :D
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: ....newbie. (:

ANND my name's Leena. Howdy folks.

Reactions: 1 person

Kidnappable?: I guess it's ok
Playing Habits: I'm usually reply relativly fast when I'm on, But I can get busy sometimes, so there might be spans of absent periods.
Gender You Prefer Playing: both
Favorite Genres: mostly fantasy, modern is ok. horror sometimes too.
Genre You DON'T Like: boring^^
Playing Style: both, prodominantly passive
Plot Candies: damsels in distress, adventure, swords, non-cliche and non-god modding all powerful magic.
Character Stereotypes: Epic nice guy hero of Epicness
Character No-Gos: Extreme douchelord, the leader/king/commander.
Random Notes: I'm polite, and like to be the underdog, So no worries on god modding. I've rped before so I know how.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Two naruto rp's and one bleach one. I was in a medival elven one too but I don't remember there names.

Matty's Resume. ^^

Kidnappable?: Depends. XD
Playing Habits: A little bit. (Forced on this site by a friend)
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male
Favorite Genres: Horror, Sci-fi, and magic kind of.
Genre You DON'T Like:
Furry?
Playing Style: Passive.
Plot Candies: Fighting, scary things, and whatever catches my attention.
Character Stereotypes: Man with tragic past it is. ^^
Character No-Gos: Overly happy, or insanely depressed.
Random Notes: I am a newbie to roleplaying. XD
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None

Kidnappable?: Sure.
Playing Habits: Maybe two to three times a week if I have time or if I'm around my computer
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female, although I've never played a male before but I could try
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Scifi, Magical, Mythological
Genre You DON'T Like: Whatever I left out of the one above this
Playing Style: I'm more of a passive player but I guess I can do both if I feel the need to
Plot Candies: Whatever catches my interest or what I can actually get into. If it's interesting but I don't think I can get into it, don't expect me to post.
Character Stereotypes: A tomboy, someone who doesn't like doing what the typical girl would normally do and gets teased for it and occasionally gets annoyed or angered by certain people, but is otherwise really calm and friendly.
Character No-Gos: Meh, I haven't really thought about it that much since what I said above is usually what I've been playing.
Random Notes: Well, not at the moment, but if I think of something, I'll fix this.
Scene Sample: I'll modify this when I find a good one.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None (newbie ^_^)

Kidnappale: Depends on the setting.
I'am Seeking: I do Group Roleplays and maybe onexones if they are good.
Play Habits: I'm avalible almost all the time. But sometimes i'll take like a one day break.
Gender preferred playing: Female and male, sometimes a hermaphrodite.
Favorite Genre: Fantasy/Adventure/Battling/School Roleplays/Romance/Yuri/Apocalyptic
Genres That i Don't Like: Futuristic/Power roleplays
Playing Style: I like the active roles. But willing you play passive.
Plot Candles: Twisting Plots, Outcasts, Heroic, Villian.
Character Stereotypes: I tend to play sword wielding badasses. I like playing the physical strength of my characters, very rarely i will use magic.
Character No-Goes: I will not play god-modded character or characters that cannot fend for themselves.
Iwaku Roleplays i'm in: None, care to change this?
Scene Sample:
Nefarious drove up in his 69' Black ford mustang. As he parked he got out wearing shades so in order not to freak out any humans. He heard about this place and was interested in it since it contained others like him. He had heard about this place in the vampire underground where a revolution of vampires was at, they all believed in one thing. That humans rule the planet and deserve to be here. Nefarious smirked as he looked at the building. He then reached inside his mustang and pulled out something long wrapped up in a blanket. He then shut the door and locked it. He started walking onto the campus looking around at all the students. Nefarious watched them as for some reason some of them cowered in fear. He did have a certain aura of power and dominance about him.

Kidnappable?: alwayyss ;)
I am Seeking: one x one
Playing Habits: rarely unavailable
Gender You Prefer Playing: female
Favorite Genres: romance ; modern ; fantasy ; sci fi ; medieval
Genre You DON'T Like: fandoms
Playing Style: capable of being either
Plot Candies: complicated romance ; anything super fun
Character Stereotypes: polyamrous gunslingers ; badass lesbian females (characters are often Spanish)
Character No-Gos: passive characters, male characters, child characters, elderly characters
Random Notes: my characters are often extreme reflections of my own demons :)
Scene Sample: guess you'll haveta play with me & see.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: zero, atm ):

Kidnappable?:Yes
I am Seeking: all
Playing Habits:every day
Gender You Prefer Playing:either or herm
Favorite Genres: Romance, Fantasy
Genre You DON'T Like:Im open to anything
Playing Style:both passive and aggrisive
Plot Candies: forbidden love and strong willed charaters
Character Stereotypes: A quite woman with very agrissive subtones in her words and actions, or a shy yet daring man that lives simply to find love where its offered and a beast that feels little for its prey save to satifiy its hunger these are the three most common charaters I enjoy playing as
Character No-Gos:none met so far
Random Notes:Grey is my favorite color
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: none as of yet

Status
Not open for further replies.