Roleplayer's Resume (MIA Players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Xin's Resume

Kidnappable?: Always ask, I'm usually up for it.
Playing Habits: I can be on a regular basis.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I always play as a male.
Favorite Genres: I like to play fantasy, sci-fi, magical.
Genre You DON'T Like: I'm always up for something new.
Playing Style: I tend to be more of a passive player.
Plot Candies:Anything that makes the plot fun.
Scene Sample:coming soon

Reactions: 1 person

Kidnappable?: Yes, though often slow with school.
Playing Habits: Ideally at least once a week if not three times or more. But once a week is likely near finals and other such dates.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Both, slight female preference.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy - High or Low, Historical, Historical Fantasy
Genre You DON'T Like: Fandoms (usually), Sci Fi (usually) exceptions can be made though.
Playing Style: Either or.
Plot Candies: Epic sweeping plots, intricate and surprising at times, rich details. Character conflicts. Deep characters. Art. Realistic character portrayals.
Character Stereotypes: Changes with the story, play a little bit of everything, either gender, any sexuality, all over the map.
Character No-Gos: I suppose evil for evils sake or mindlessly cruel people. But they have their place as well.
Random Notes: I love writing and RPing and I try to be as active as possible but sometimes life yanks me away from the nets. I will try to let people know when I'll be away.
Scene Sample:

She had led them by memory, for she had been in this city before though not since Tyis had been her mentor, still the greatest living bard known to the world and welcomed everywhere, even in Imperial lands; still her memory was true as it ever was, perhaps some natural knack or perhaps because of her lessons from the man. In the Five Cities when they had found themselves in trouble she had led them to a woman who had been cousin to Tyis, now she led them to a stable and a Master of the Horse who had been like a brother to her mentor and in many ways the man who had been the father she had never known. It was familiar, the scent of straw and horse dung, of well oiled leather and horseflesh; she breathed it remembering the tale of how she had actually been born in a stable; perhaps that was why she loved them so much. Certainly it eased something within her, as much as anything could when she was on Dalias land.

Lita lifted her gaze to meet Wiliam's, tilting her head back to look up at him and blinked surprised at his laugh. He likely wouldn't tell her what it had been, the man was stubborn about keeping his thoughts to himself and even as he had learned when to avoid her anger she had learned it was pointless to ask him questions about something he did not freely volunteer. Perhaps he had been a murderer or something of the like, to be so secretive, so on edge all the time. Or mayhap just a too skilled thief. But even as those ideas came she dismissed them, they weren't him, not the moral bound man who had been her companion for the twelve score weeks they had spent together.

His hand at the nearest stable earned a slightly arched brow and a shake of her head. "Worthless, that's Re'ran's stable, he's a cheat and doesn't sell anything worth having." She moved past it, trusting him to keep up. He didn't like to talk about the past and he was not the only one, each step felt like a step toward the gallows. She did not want to be here but the spells that bound her to him were sure tight things, she had tried to push them even on the small isle of Lisenia where the Water Witch's Coven lay, and it was there she found she could be no further then perhaps fifty yards from him without filling ill and nearly fainting. Lealita Kero'ln did many things but fainting sure as Flames was not one of them. So instead she passed the first five of the stables to go to one that was more compact then the others, but also more sturdy.

A sign hung over the door, a dancing cat upon it along with a engraved name "The Kicking Kitty", how in the world such a somber man as Ki'eral had chosen the name of his stable she had no idea but he was one of the best and who Tyis had so often gone to. The scents of horseflesh and straw became stronger as she stepped into the dim golden lighting of the stable and glanced around. "Jeaunt Ki'eral?"

Her performers voice lifted easily to be heard, pitched just right for the space and the horses, plenty of them for the stable was long rather then wide, stirred and paced in their stalls. A stable lad peeked out from up in the loft that ran along the tops of the horses stable, smart that, the hay was stored up there and it made for a neater arrangement and easy to get into each stall. The tack room was a few yards away, candles on glowing inside and at her words a man stood, stretching tall like a giant as he came out into the stable itself, he was paler of skin then the bardess, with a beard gone silver and only touches of black remaining though the beard itself was carefully tended and elegant, his head was bald with woad like tattoos upon it in green and purple inks. His dark eyes when the rested on the woman who had called his name seemed surprised and then the somber expression broke into a laugh, a great sound like the baying of wolves as he shook his head.

"Lita-lass, is that you in truth? Curse it you swore on the Flames and all that was holy you'd not be setting foot again on this soil last I saw you." Lealita sighed inwardly and shrugged off her rucksack just in time as the giant of a man caught her up in a hug and their vast height differences came glaring apparent, she was just two inches over five feet and this man neared seven.

"Yes well apparently the gods feel the need to prod me into not keeping such oaths so here I am bound at the mercy of a geas that the Witches said was needful." Oh the ire in her voice but it was resigned and a bit playful, her anger deflated as the man hugged her and she returned it, her feet not touching the ground till he set her down again. Then of course the man had to ruffle her hair, the bard gritted her teeth and withstood it in silence, though it was a slim thing.

"Well glad I am then Lita-lass, its been far too long since we last spoke. Though I figure if you are here its not a matter of pleasure is it?" His eyes, a deep dark brown flickered to William, the cheekbones so similar to her own, the stamp of Dalias noble blood, for Jeaunt was another bastard born as she, seemed stronger on a man but even with the grave beauty that touched the Master of Horse there was no mistaking the power in him, nor the wariness of the stranger in tow with her.

"Ack don't glower at him, William's not a bad man, decent enough, traveled together since before it turned to the earth season." That had been in late spring, odd to think of now that they were in the second month of summer, of fire season.

"William aeh? What have you to say then William of..." Clearly it was a question and clearly the damn man felt the need to be protective of her.

"Ki'eral, please."
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None at the moment.

Kiwi's Resume- still working on. Has to leave.

Kidnappable?: I don't mind...but I might escape... or wind up being useless and therefore abandoned.
Playing Habits: I can make time almost whenever. If something comes up where I can't and I'm supposed to, I'll let people know.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I like both, but more likely to go with female because I feel weird trying to act like I know what the heck goes on in the male brain.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, sometimes Sci-Fi.
Genre You DON'T Like: ...there's nothing I specifically don't like...
Playing Style: ...I think I'm passive aggressive. I'm willing to try and lead the story, but I don't like to feel like I'm imposing something on the other character(s), so I'm probably better off following...
Plot Candies: I like there to be at least a little romance going on, even if it's not with my character(s).... may be a bit melodramatic sometimes, but it's not usually intentional.
Character Stereotypes: (The kind of characters you like to play most often. Ex: Super Sweet Girl, Man With Tragic Past, Gunslinging Badass. Stuff like that!)
Character No-Gos: (Character types you DON'T like playing. Same as above, only stuff you don't like playing.)
Random Notes: (Anything you think you should add or that Game Masters or other players should know!)
Scene Sample: OPTIONAL. (An example of how you would typically post in a roleplay. Just a way to show your playing style.)
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In:
...none...

Kidnappable?: Yes, please
Playing Habits: about 1-2 times a day. Maybe more
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, vampire/zombie based, modern. Everything really.
Genre You DON'T Like: Everything ^ ^_^
Playing Style: The strong type who typically hides his feelings, thought not very well. I try to play a lot of different characters. It's boring to only play one.
Plot Candies: Fighting, training. Romance when neccessary
Character Stereotypes: Quiet about emotions, no past rather than a troubled one. I like all styles ^_^
Character No-Gos: I like aaaaaall styles =^_^=
Random Notes: I love helping with story twists and having numerous things branching off from the main plot.
Scene Sample: I play too many different characters to add a sample lol. I've gone from present (running, leaping) to past (ran, fled) to Sin City-style monologues.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: I'm new to this site but I did a lot of rping on the Iphone app Minination and a few group chats. I'm a noob to this site ^_^

Kidnappable?: You can call me Princess Peach! Seriously, I have a hard time deciding on what to try by myself, so knowing I'm wanted really helps. Pathetic, I know.
Playing Habits: I'd say one post twice to four times a week.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Either is fine.<o:p></o:p>
Favorite Genres: General testosterone poisoning (Heroic fantasy, giant robots, martial arts, tokusatsu, military, yaoi, etc. ), dramedy, the over the top soap operay type stuff (but not necessarily romance), dada, comedy, slice of life, action thriller, space opera. And did I mention yaoi?!
Genre You DON'T Like: You really have to encourage me to play plain highschool drama stuff (unless I could play as an adult like a janitor, parent, or teacher), along with postapoctolyptic (especially zombies) stuff, politics, mysteries.
Playing Style: Both, I guess, I'm passive in actually deciding on a game, but I really love sharing ideas on where me and my partners could possibely take things. Usually do three hundred to1,000 words per post.
Plot Candies: Easy to spot possible character dynamics while only in the planning stage (characters just go together), characters who have known each other for most of their lives (thus bring about dynamic planning), the ability to make a little psychological analyses in a character, throwing science in the crapper, meme potential, explosions, hot yaoi action, generic cuteness, general over the top ness, the feeling the GM knows what he or she is doing.
<o:p></o:p>
Character Stereotypes:
Normal guy without powers who is just caught in a supernatural war , energetic chick with no sense of reality, perverts who get punished for being perverts as a gag, sometimes with actual ADHD, sarcastic commentator, hotblooded brute, party girl, teachers, conwoman, muscle men, someone with a psychological disorder, Yandere/Ishtar type boyfriend/girlfriend, Tsudnere, parents, teachers, people who start out in lowly profession/social status but eventually that do badass things, Kuudere, someone who tries to be a Maniac Pixe Dream Girl/Boy but generally comes of as stalker, crouching moron hidden badass, wusses, people who crave attention, someone who tries to be a pillar of his/her community at the expense of being controlling/a jackass, bureacrats, closet case (any LGBT), loser who tries to relieve his glory day, badass old guy.

Character No-Gos: Someone with Asperger's Syndrome ( I have it and like to escape from my life), cannon characters, the sick or crippled, social recluses, chicks with enormous boobs that would cause bad back problems in real life, camp gay guys, psycho lesbians, strong and silent types, anything artistic (painter, musician, ect), anything that involves knowledge of actual science to play properly, completely good or evil characters (some kind of moral fault or form of possible redemption), monsters, animals, priest or anything who is devoutly religious (I'm not as knowledgeable on religions as I'd like to be), robots.<o:p></o:p>
Random Notes: Can't think of anything right now…<o:p></o:p>
Scene Sample:
Wendy Hayes had an eerie feeling as she walked into Central City's used book store for the first time in over twenty years, but on the other hand, some might have found her a tad scary. Even after all those years, the mom and pop joint still wasn't heated well enough, so that snowy Sunday afternoon meant that the long coat and scarf were appropriate. But such things had a habit adding intimidation to any woman who was 6'1". Her narrow glasses and hair in a bun only added an air of seriousness to the forty something year old.

She didn't doubt she'd stick out, but how she did was the question. She'd come to this place almost every week of her life of when she was a teenager, and it almost seemed like she never left. The chubby man at the counter may had gained liver spots, but he was still minding the store, spilling his coffee and cursing like he had done every afternoon. She wondered if word had spread, if the old man would recognize her, if she was being paranoid about it all, and if she seriously thought she'd be able to keep what had become of her a secret from those who helped. Sure, she had grown up, but there was far more to it than that. Now, she had a completely different name, voice, face, and so much more. This transformation was mostly thanks of the wonders of cash, the only reason she kept her job in advertising, well, that and how easily things went back to usual after The Incident. But then again, it was all because of a merger that she moved back to Central City two weeks ago.

But a glance at a single spine took away all of those thoughts: a compilation of Nietzsche's works. Even if the German philosopher's works contradicted each other, they did so with style. Wendy's stride to the shelf was clam, but once there, she jerked out the book, swinging it through the surrounding webs and crushing their spinner against the wood. Her grip of the newly dirtier book loosened as she her eyes franticly darted all across the aisle. Her situations, her job, her schedules: they all were thrown in the back of her mind. She combed through the shelves with a solemn grin on her face.

"Just one more," she told herself as she had been for the past twenty minutes. She'd be busy for quite a while after the purchase; she had eventually found herself with a tower. A Nancy Kress tome lay above an Isaac Asimov, a sci fi foundation paired one of names of the modern space opera. But, sandwiched in between were more than a few of the classic Hercule mystery novels. She could hardly see anything through the stack anymore, but the "one more" book had finally revealed itself out of the corner of her glimmering eye. It was Etidortha, the master work of pharmacist and occultist John Uri Lloyd and a heavy influence on H.P. Lovecraft. She could feel the wobbling of the stack as she did the about face. Carefully, she tried to lean the stack against the shelves, making a free hand to reach for Etidortha. She could feel it in her hand when she heard the most annoying sound emanate from her purse.

Whoopsy daisy.

She was flat on her tuckus, but went straight for her cellphone, having a good guess as to who'd be calling her. The screen read "Roger". The books could wait for just a second; they weren't the only reason she'd be busy. She wondered how she could have possibly forgotten to pick him up from the youth group, then glanced back to the spilled books. She let out a sigh and performed a facepalm before finally picking herself and answering it.

"Kiddo…", she almost whispered.
"Mom, I've been waiting outside the church for ten minutes."
"You know, sometimes I really think Sam was a better parent that I could-"
"Don't. You. Ever. Say. That."

The kid was serious. After five years, the divorce was still a harsh topic, but after all the stuff Wendy had dragged her into, she had begun to seriously wonder. But the mood had to be broken; she briefly giggled.

"Alright, squirt. I'll be there ten minutes tops. Love you."

Putting the cellphone up, she went down on her knees. And with another sigh, began to scoop her books back together.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None yet, but just you wait!

Kidnappable?: sure, do your worst :)
Playing Habits: (How often are you available, or how often can you post in a roleplay?)
Gender You Prefer Playing: male
Favorite Genres: Horror and sci fi especially dark sci fi like cyberpunk
Genre You DON'T Like: magic isn't really my cup of tea, unless the cost is great, like in Unknown armies or call of chuthulu.
Playing Style:passive
Plot Candies: well, guns and hard getting only through on the skin of your teeth combat is also fun
Character Stereotypes: Mad scientists are one of my favorites but any char that has less then rigid lines for morality can come from me. I might even have a blue orange moratlity.
Character No-Gos: not much actually.
Random Notes: I can be lazy, just poke me to get me goign again.

Re: Roleplayer's Resume

Kidnappable?: Yes
Playing Habits: My schedule is pretty random. I will most likely be on pretty often, but at different times.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I generally play females, but have been known to play either
Favorite Genres: I'm down for almost any type of roleplay, but my favorites are medieval, fantasy, post-apocalyptic, and horror

Genre You DON'T Like: I do not usually like to play school roleplays unless they are mixed with some other genre. For instance, I will play a school/horror roleplay as long as the plot is good.
Playing Style: My playing style depends on my mood and the roleplay. If the plot seems to be stagnating, I will get aggressive to move it along, but if I like the way it is going, I will go with the flow.

Plot Candies: What I like in a roleplay depends on my mood and the genre. Romance is nice, but it's not always necessary. I like struggles against demonic forces in the appropriate genres, and I am a fan of plots that allo the use of swords.
Character Stereotypes: I will play different types of characters depending on the genre. Characters I play tend to be good or at least neutral because I usually feel guilty about being evil, even when it's not real.
Character No-Gos: I usually pretty willing to play any type of character. As I said above, sometimes I have trouble playing evil characters, but that does not mean I'm not willing to give it a shot.
Scene Sample: (I'll give you a sample of a post apocalyptic scene)

It was a hot day in the ruined cityscape. The sun beat down on the crumbling buildings as a lone wanderer walked the streets, looking for anything the other scavengers may have left behind. The wanderer was a woman, dressed in thin olive trousers and a long sleeved button down blouse. Her long sun bleached blond hair was tucked up into a faded blue baseball cap. Her honey colored eyes were hidden behind a pair of scratched sunglasses, which she risked her life to get. Sunglasses were were almost as much as running shoes now-a-days, and she guarded these with her life. She was wearing leather sandals, and had wrapped her feet in scraps of cloth to protect them from the sun. Skin cancer was a serious risk until they managed to mass produce sun screen again. Until then, it was best to just wrap yourself up, rather than pay the rediculous prices the merchants asked for.

The woman eyed the crumbling office building before her, looking for the warning signs of collapse. Judging it to be safe, she ducked through the shattered doorway and into the shadowed lobby. The lobby had been stripped of all but the heaviest of furniture, but she wasn't discouraged. She would be more worried if this room hadn't been stripped since it was the easiest to get to. She pulled her crowbar from her backpack before proceeding. No sense in being overconfident and getting ambushed.

Kidnappable?:Always up for something new and exciting
Playing Habits: pretty much whenever Im wanted and/or needed
Gender You Prefer Playing: both
Favorite Genres:Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Magical, not so good with war or scifi
Genre You DON'T Like:Wrs or battles
Playing Style:Fine doing both
Plot Candies:anything and everything, Im a take it as it comes sort of girl
Character Stereotypes: I fit my character to the rp
Character No-Gos:n/a
Random Notes:I love detail, depth and length.no one liners
Scene Sample: OPTIONAL. Kate pulled her hoodie up tighter around herself as she walked into town more. The last thing she needed right this minute was to be recognized by another person who would then tell her father. That would just mean trouble at the end of it all and all she wanted to do was to explore a little, to break out of the boundaries, regulations and rules and just live like any other normal teen her age. She sighed as she looked around at the people, watching as many of them chatted with people they clearly knew well, and others worked "I wonder what it would be like to be like them..." she whispered more to herself than anyone else. She smiled as someone tried to sell her something and she shook her head lightly. She had brought nothing with her, nothing but herself and her curiosity anyway.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: lots but not on this site, all on chatact.com

Kidnappable?: yup!
Playing Habits: I'm available almost everyday of the week, except thursdays
Gender You Prefer Playing: I prefer playing women but I can play both.
Favorite Genres: fantasy, romance, historical, action, and modern
Genre You DON'T Like: horror, furry, and yoai
Playing Style: I can do either, I really don't care either way :)
Plot Candies: I love romance, combat scenes, and involved characters!
Character Stereotypes: I like playing the villan, or the resident techie/nerd of the group
Character No-Gos: I don't like playing the grumpy hero/heroine, or the obnoxiously happy character.

Random Notes: xxxx
Scene Sample: xxxx
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None so far on this site, but I have some experience Rp'ing with my friends

Kidnappable?: Oh, yes, if I find the venture interesting.
Playing Habits: I am around sporadically, though oftentimes late night/early morning.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male
Favorite Genres: Anything really, content is more a gripper for me than genre, though I lean toward fantasy. Run an idea by me.
Genre You DON'T Like: As I said, run an idea by me, I'm not too terribly picky.
Playing Style: Both, depends on the character.
Plot Candies: A plot to me is like a deft tapestry, everything has its place in the whole. The surprise is half the appeal.
Character Stereotypes: I have played a villain for a number of years, but barring that I keep to the anti-hero, loner or any other "duskier" types, unless a manic mood strikes and I bring about a trickster or roundabout mentor.
Character No-Gos: Hmm…I don't put much thought into what I don't play…so, this is that, I suppose.
Random Notes: I get bored easily and wander off, or I get writer's block, keep tabs on me if I start to lag.
Scene Sample: …Maybe later.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None yet.

Kidnappable?: I'm like Daphne of Scooby Doo or Princess Peach or or Zelda! (minus the ability to actually defend myself at times)
Playing Habits: I'm on basically everyday, unless something comes up (ie: depression, writers block, my other six sites etc, sickness)
Gender You Prefer Playing: I have no preference (Both)
Favorite Genres: High Fantasy (fantasy in general), Cyber Punk, Sci-fi OCCASIONALLY Yaoi, Post apocalyptic (ie Ergo Proxy, God Eater, etc) Supernatural.
Genre You DON'T Like: Historical, Modern (or real life events), Horror.
Playing Style: Passive- I'm terrible of doing things on my own.
Plot Candies: Hm.. I never really thought about it... Um, probably good plots- awesome magic or meta-human powers. Anything without Mary sues/stus.
Character Stereotypes: Detached magic user (think Raven from Teen Titans Go!), Sweet/kind/meek healer/magic user. Sadistic, cruel, or generally mean Assassin/Ranger/Warlock etc. Whatever my mind creates usually. Loners/neutral/ Chaotic neutral characters.
Character No-Gos: God complex characters, Vain characters, Pure evil characters. Pure good characters. Helpless characters.
Random Notes: I'm new to these type of boards (one thread rps). Plus I tend to disappear from time to time due to either real life, other sites, or boredom.
Scene Sample: [Will add another time]

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None ):

Kidnappable?: Of course.
Playing Habits: Planning to be very often.
Gender You Prefer Playing: (Male, Female, or Both.) Both, but mostly female.
Favorite Genres: Romance, possible yaoi. I freakin' love horror and thrillers as well. Adventures are a given.
Genre You DON'T Like: Yuri. I freakin' hate yuri.
Playing Style: Either one is good for me, as long as a good storyline is going, it doesn't bug me at all.
Plot Candies: Violence, sexual harassment, humour, smut, yaoi, moe, kidnapping, abuse.
Character Stereotypes: The shy, scared girl, with a tragic past, the antisocial bastards, and the slightly insane.
Character No-Gos: Peppy characters, normal characters, stupid characters (intellect I mean), and woe is me, characters.
Random Notes: Up for anything with a decent plot.
Scene Sample:

Zannen was walking around the streets, watching everyone having fun. She wished she could be among the people dressed up in costumes. Though, people had been dropping candy and chocolate in her patched up Jack O Lantern all night long. Supposedly her regular tattered clothes and muddy face looked like a pretty good costume to most people. All it did for her was make her confidence fall below negative.

While she was in her thoughts, a women of around the age of seventy, came up to her and gave her a pat on the head. "Your costume looks marvelous, dear." She remarked, reaching into her bag and grabbing a full-sized chocolate bar, before dropping it in Zannen's Jack O Lantern. Zannen smiled awkwardly at the woman, before inclining her head towards her. Since she couldn't talk, it was the least she could do.

Before the woman had a chance to reply though, there was a loud crash in the distance, followed by many cries for help. The woman and her looked up to see many hideous looking heartless pouring down the street. Of course, the lady beside her screamed, and was soon taken down by one of the many heartless who had heard her.

Zannen, being mute, only opened her mouth in the form of an 'o', only letting a small squeak come out, before dashing into an alleyway, away from the general amount of the heartless. She cautiously made her way down the small dark alleyway, knowing that sound attracted the creatures that were growing in numbers.

She needed to stay away from most of the population, so that she would be safe. Figuring that it would be the easiest place to defend, she began taking the back roads to the tower on the far-edge of town. The way only one stairway up, so she would be near most of the public, and not have the chance of heartless coming at her from all sides.

She crept through the alleyways, dagger in hand, ready to strike anything that got in her ways. Zannen really didn't understand why she was running though. She didn't even care if she lived or died at this point. She guessed it was general instinct. Besides, when she went down, she wanted it to be of her own will. Zannen didn't really want to end up hurting other people in the process of ending herself, and that's exactly what would happen if she were to allow herself to turn into one of these rabid monsters.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None, currently.

Kidnappable?:
Yes. :D
Playing Habits: If I'm not working [or on WoW], I'm usually available. If I get into an rp post that I'm really liking and have the time, replies come quick!
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female. Always. [Have played males before, Not very fun for me. bleh. but maybe if you ask nicely!]
Favorite Genres: Mostly Modern Fantasy with Romance. Duh. I use to do wolf rping too!
Genre You DON'T Like: No big on sic-fi, anything anime related, and blah. Just ask. I'll tell you no and yeah! Lol.
Playing Style: I'm mostly a passive player, but sometimes if I could up with an idea of where I'd like something to go, i try to be a bit aggressive, but with the nature of my characters, I'm usually as passive player.
Plot Candies: Romance. Lol. I do enjoy if at first the characters don't get a long, and then they start to develop into liking each other. xD Maybe some kidnapping too! I'm pretty open to anything, just shoot me ideas.. I'll let you know if it's something i can deal with.
Character Stereotypes: Most the time my characters are very shy and sweet, kind of on the artistic side. Some characters tend to have a dark past [i.e. abuse or mistreated.] while others are just fine. Ehhh..... I usually like to play vampires, or werewolves, usually what ever strikes my mood!
Character No-Gos: I'm not very good at playing aggressive roles, or the more rude kind of characters, just because that's not how I am. LOL! But I try sometimes, but I tend to avoid it.
Random Notes: I use to be big on role playing, back in maybe someone knows! Avidgamers, or Acornrack! LOL! But when they disappeared I stopped, but as of late, i've been itching for some role play!! Also, I may be a bit rusty, but I use to write 'novels' when I replied to posts! Hahaha! Oh, and I'm open to anything when rping! Nothing PG13 here! Go as far as you want! :P I'll let you know if it's to much! Ahahah!

Scene Sample: A post from one of my characters, Isabella Dawn Rine.
<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-alt:"Times New Roman"; mso-font-charset:77; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:auto; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style> [This one is short, booo!]

The day seemed to be aging. The color of the sky turning from a vivid blue to deep reds and
purples; slowly changing to a deep blue. The sun was setting and the moon was rising and the stars begun to spot the sky. While most creatures seemed to find their place of slumber, Bella did not.
The day had been long and tiring, not she'd find peace in the garden. With her bag slung over her shoulder, she paced quietly into the garden. Walking slowly along the path, she scanned the area; looking for a good spot to stop and sketch.
She hummed a light lullaby as she walked along. Her bright blue eyes scanning over every bush of flowers, trying to find the one that could match up to the thought of beauty. It wasn't long until she stopped at a group of daisies. She liked daisies, specially the orange ones.
Without a second thought, she quickly sat down, getting as close as she could to the small grouping of daisy. Pulling her massager bag into her lap, opening it she tugged out a black hard cover sketchbook and a rather large wooden box with a silver lack on it. Flipping the book open to a blank page, she opened the box and took out her a pencil, and quickly begun to draw. Her long pale fingered hands quickly moving across the page, and within minutes she had a drawing of at least five daisies on the page.
Her lips grew in a tight line as she paused at the page, hovering close to it, she frowned. Flipping the page once again to a new one, she started drawing again. This time drawing one daisy but at different angels. She was never pleased with just her first drawing, no matter how good it was, she would keep drawing same thing over and over again. It wasn't long until she had at least seven good pages covered in drawings of daisies. Colored pencils and pens scatted all about her. Sighing as she shook her head from side to side, obliviously not pleased with her work, she snapped the book shut, leaving it in her lap, she rested her elbow on the book and rested her chin on her hand. And there she sat, staring at the little daisies before her.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: I'm New! :P

Kidnappable?: Maybe. Depends on what's in it for me. AND if there are cookies. Everyone loves cookies. And yes, you can contact me when ever you would like, unless I am sleeping, I will eventually get back to you.
Playing Habits: I can only post when I am avaliable. IE: Days off, and when I'm not doing anything. But usually I'll try and muster a post in everyday if I can.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Both. But preferably female.
Favorite Genres: I can do all, if I put my mind to it. But most favorite, is fantasy/modern.
Genre You DON'T Like: I don't think there is any that I DON'T like to play.
Playing Style: Agressive, but I can be passive when needed to be.
Plot Candies: Action, ect ect.
Character Stereotypes: I like to tetter off on the annoying role player. One who's mean, and can get on people's nerves easy.
Character No-Gos: (Character types you DON'T like playing. Same as above, only stuff you don't like playing.)
Random Notes: Make sure that you include ALL of your rules, instead of just a few. And PLEASE for the love of god PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE explain things clearly so people are not confused.
Scene Sample: And I'd like to surprise people with things like this. Let them think that I'm not good enough, so that they underestimate me and then are like... "Whoa, where'd dat shit come from. Ya' know?!
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None.

Kidnappable?: Sure!
Playing Habits: I will try to be on as much as possible! Having a friend on here that I know already, it might help me remember to get on XD
Gender You Prefer Playing: I enjoy male
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Horror, Comedy, Anything pretty much!
Genre You DON'T Like: The only thing I don't like playing is Yaoi, I don't mind it, and if you want, I'll play a side character lol
Playing Style: Passive I'm pretty sure lol
Plot Candies: Parkour, anything awesome, some romance, heroes, Insane and creepy villains, guns, swords, anything sharp pretty much... the weapons I would like to have some special ability too XD, tragedy
Character Stereotypes: A good guy, a side character, a dude who is in the story but more of watches things go down a little like Nick Carraway from The Great Gatsby, the serious one, the really idiotic and funny one. I'll play alot XD
Character No-Gos: The really romantic one, or any kind of ladies man. maybe a few ladies, but not really a sweet talker
Random Notes: I love you... I also love German... It's cool...

Kidnappable?: Always, but I may say no.
Playing Habits: I try to be on daily, although when I'm out with mates I tend to not come on when I get home
Gender You Prefer Playing:
Male.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy and magic. I also like anything with gangs or if I know my co-player, romance.
Genre You DON'T Like: Schools. I HATE school threads. not a big sci-fi fan either
Playing Style: I like to be aggressive, but hesitate to take over stories.
Plot Candies: Plot and players. If there's a good story an characters that i can bounce mine off of, I'll love it.
Character Stereotypes: TBH, I have alot of very different characters. only link is that they can all fight.
Character No-Gos: If you notice I have one, point it out, cus I like to play new personalities.
Random Notes: MOST of my characters are based on those from a book I'm writing (originally based on a character from a roleplay XD)
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Just never ending lullaby so far. more soon me hopes. Infact, about to start one.

Just wanna quickly add, If you're inviting harmangel to anything, give me a quick PM too, I love RP'ing with my sis and it gives me a chance to expand. Scroll up for my resume.

Re: ROLEPLAYER'S RESUME

Kidnappable?: Definitely
Playing Habits: As soon as possible, usually an hour.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Violent, Mature, Romance
Genre You DON'T Like: I hate mundane roleplays
Playing Style: Both, I prefer someone to start, but I am able to keep up.
Plot Candies: Love when the bad guy and the good girl get together but can't stay together, vampires, witches, romance.
Character Stereotypes: Mean quiet girl who is sensitive on the inside, but it very tough on the outside.
Character No-Gos: Weak naive easily hurt people
Random Notes: I type a lot, and multiple loopholes. So don't be all,"I can't type anything you said it all!" Because I promise you, theres always more to write.
Scene Sample: xx
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None

Kidnappable?: It's fine with me!
Playing Habits: I usually post within a day or two
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance
Genre You DON'T Like: I'm up for any genre since I love to expand my boundaries.
Playing Style: I'm mostly passive but can pull the story along if needed.
Plot Candies: Again, I'm up for any plot, theme, or storyline.
Character Stereotypes: Mostly the sweetheart with a sarcastic attitude.
Character No-Gos: A bitchy slut
Random Notes: Again again, I'm willing to play any character in any storyline.

Roleplayer Resume - Twinkie-style.

Kidnappable?
Kidnap away! Man. That sounds like the catch-phrase of some creepy villain.

<meta charset="utf-8">Playing Habits
I'll be able to post about once every other day, though this may fluctuate, depending on the time of year (Oh good 'ol school, how you can be a timesuck.) and the amount of RP's I get involved in. I'll do my best to not keep people waiting though.

<meta charset="utf-8"><meta charset="utf-8">Gender You Prefer Playing
Though my history has mostly been writing from a female perspective, the few male characters I've RP-ed have been great fun; so for me, there is no preference to be had!

<meta charset="utf-8"><meta charset="utf-8">Favorite Genres
I'd have to say Fantasy, Romance, Gothic-Macabre, Supernatural, and Slice-of-Life are my favorites.

<meta charset="utf-8"><meta charset="utf-8">Genre You Don't Like
I guess I'm not too big on Science-Fiction, and Furry stuff. I haven't really had the chance to try out many different Genres of RP yet, so can't say for sure what I'd dislike.

<meta charset="utf-8">Playing Style
I'm a bit of both, though I'd say I lean more toward passive than aggressive. Depends on the situation, really.

<meta charset="utf-8">Plot Candies
I really enjoy suave bad-asses - whether villain or ally, they add spice to the plot! Hidden personas is another thing I can really appreciate.
<meta charset="utf-8">
Character Sterotypes

I tend to have very analytical characters - a lot of thinking, not a lot of dialogue. Most of them breathe sarcasm, and have a dark side to them. (What can I say? Couldn't resist the cookies ;( ) They usually sit on the higher end of society and are attempted rebels.
<meta charset="utf-8">
Character No-Go's

Children (in general), Super Sweet and Kind Of Ditzy Girls.
<meta charset="utf-8">
Random Notes

I tend to describe in excess, so sorry in advance for long-ass posts. ;__;' Also, I need to work on keeping good dialogues going on?
<meta charset="utf-8">
Scene Sample

ohdeargod. Here it is:

{ tell me of the PAST}

The once comforting feel of cold stone was slick with ichor. Puddles of red flooded the floor, their eerie stillness occasionally interrupted by the stray drop of blood that ran from a pale, delicate face. Glazed eyes remained half open, the once beautiful gold irises staring into a different dimension. Traces of the stream of crimson liquid ran from her right arm, still flowing from the wound. Her body was cold as a corpse, sprawled on the ground like a discarded ragdoll.​

It was one of the better moments during the ritual.

TWO HOURS AGO

"Record of the Fallen." The words rolled off her lips, smooth, dark, mysterious. A greedy mind sought to extract the power of the ol', no matter what the cost was. Too long had she been nurtured, too long had she been sheltered. She had no need of the beauty that life could provide - all Aureusi wanted was every last drop of power she could strangle from it. Of course, to do such a thing, there was always a method, and a price. With much effort, the young woman had finally gotten her hand upon the key that would unlock the trove to her desires. However, that key could also unlock another trove - one of pain, of misery, and eventual death. The ancient pages were devoid of meaning to her - they sang tales of agony, of sacrifice ...and finally, what she wanted.
The process seemed fairly simple - a blood offering, coupled with masses of Reiatsu. There were no specifications on the amount, only that the spine of the tome would bleed once the necessary conditions and supplies were satisfied. With an unclouded mind, she'd started. The click of the blade settling in place was heard. The switchblade that she so often used now glared up at her - the loyal dog was now ordered to turn upon it's master. A wrist was exposed, and with repressed hesitation, metal met skin.
The stony expression on the Quincy's face was left unfazed; she could feel the pain- it numbed her mind, and with every contraction of her heart, she could feel the liquid of life gush from the wound, unceasing, unbothered. The initial disbelief of self-mutilation was rather quickly wiped away by the sickening evidence of it's reality. Her eyes were not strangers of the sight - blood was often split before them, but not in the same manner.
For the first time in years, Aoru could truly understand human fragility. She couldn't bear to tear her eyes away from the cascade of blood that rained down like a mid-summer monsoon, and yet, the view of it was slowly stealing away her sight. Lightheadedness hit the girl like a truck. Stars started to invade her vision, but sheer stubbornness kept the darkness that sought to blanket her consciousness.

"Kaltblutig."

The tremors that came from her body slowed, and at last, came to a halt. Blurred vision refocused, and the sharpness of the scene was written on the film of her mind. There were only a minutes of luxury left to her; that is, the luxury of being conscious.

Or that was what she thought.
Painfully slowly, the ancient scripture finally commenced it's display of approval. The spine seeped with ochre, and upon being fully soaked, it turned black, converting the red liquid into ink-like matter. Coral lips pulled gently into a smile - only, the relief was a bit too early.

The torture sneaked up on her like a predator. Within fractions of a second, the peaceful expression was contorted into a mask of agony, and the thudof her body hitting the floor echoed on the dark stone walls. Like thunder chased after lightning, the display of pain was followed by a piercing scream.

It was like death himself had come to tear her heart out. The reverberations of the torture from the Spanish inquisition would have seemed like a baby's laughter compared to the sound that filled the room. It rang shrilly for another second, before dying out, the flame of torment blown out by it's it's own device. Her curled up body shook - nails were dug into palms, and slowly, shakily, hands came up to shield her face. They were soon brought down, revealing a portrait of horror. Streaks of red painted her cheeks - dark pupils were but dots in a sea of gold. A fit of coughs ensued, and blood ran from the corners of her mouth, tinting her now pale lips crimson. Only having the chance to relax for a few seconds, the second wave of pain struck home. Blood-curdling screams made up a cacophony so horrifying, yet at the same time, eerily beautiful. This was a true hymn for the dead - one that could call them from the damp depths of the earth. As sudden as they struck, the melodies of pain vanished, pulling a Houdini as they left the form on the ground alone to recuperate for a moment before they dashed around the corner ripped at her torn soul again.

This time, here eyes were shut - ragged pants escaped her throat, the occasional gurgling of excess blood heard. Violent coughing often ensued, casting un-organic shapes of caked blood on the stone. An unclenched hand shook as she dragged it back toward herself, as if she wanted to stand back up.

She was an eagle, stripped of its wings, half it's throat torn out, a miserable, pitiful thing that looked more dead than alive. She knew this, but why was she not dead yet? It would be more kind now to put an end to her suffering and simply be done with it in a simple, clean shot to the head.

Another racket of coughs. More broken breathing. Her lungs were like tattered fabric, and as much as she heaved air into them, only sputters of blood were exhaled. The taste of iron coated her tongue - bitter, harsh, and heavy with every sin in the existence of the universe.

Right about now, unconsciousness would be luxury.

But He was not so kind. Not necessarily the one that they called "God"... Aoru was not one to be so optimistic in the times of distraught.

No.

She meant the man that had been sitting by the sidelines this whole time - the one who's residence she was currently in - the one she'd exposed herself to, left so vulnerable.

Why hadn't he picked up the fucking gun and blown a damn bullet through her brain already? Of course, the sadistic demon would not be so merciful. Even with a mind choked by pain, she knew that he'd not do a single thing to alter the ritual while it was on it's course. For all she knew, pain was pleasure to him.

"Fucking kill me already. It was a failur-"

She didn't get to finish her sentence. A bunched up mass of muscle, bone, and blood made up what once was the prideful Aureusi Higane - shaking, screams left with nothing but silence.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In
None as of yet, so KIDNAP AWAYYYYY.

Status
Not open for further replies.