Roleplayer's Resume (MIA Players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Roleplayer's Resume

Kidnappable?: I don't mind.
Playing Habits: Alot, I spend most of my life on the computer.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Both
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Animals
Genre You DON'T Like: Humans!
Playing Style: Fine with both. But i can be Aggressive
Plot Candies: I love rps envolving magic, Fights, Romance, Twists and love triangles. I also love Roleplaying extreme emotions.
Character Stereotypes: I love rping unusually large animals. Or extremely small females.
Character No-Gos: I hate playing the perfect passive character.
Random Notes: I will only do Animal rps, Rps in third person and rps that allow Romance and fights.
Scene Sample:
"Nooo! Nooo! I want her dead!" Secretpaw screamed and screeched loudly. Throwing herself around in Mudsplashes grasp. Her claws slashing everywhere as she fought with all her aggression. All her pain. "i want her dead." she wailed again. "You ruined my life!" She screamed at Cometpaw. Blood dripping off her claws as she lashed around to get back at the other apprentice. She didn't care what anyone thought now. She hated life!
(Extremely short post taken from a warrior cats rp. I normally do very long and descriptive posts.)
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: I just started here.

Kidnappable?: Yup, but will only join 3 or 4 at a time.
Playing Habits: Everyday hopefully, there may be a few days where I can't get on.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male, when I play females they tend to be tomboys
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, Comedy, and Furry
Genre You DON'T Like: Yaoi, don't hate me for it I'm just not good at it.
Playing Style: Passive, I can lead but I like to follow other players.
Plot Candies: Anything that makes the story AWESOME
Character Stereotypes: The Chaotic Good Guy, meaning the good guy who will kick your ass and might kill you. xp
Character No-Gos: EMO, can't play it at all.
Random Notes: Just to warn you I'm not the best speller and I make a few mistakes in my grammar once in a while.
Scene Sample:
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In:

Kidnappable?: Well, yeah.
Playing Habits: Weekday evenings, some or most, depending, usually can work in a big chunk of time in one or two or three instances on the weekend, depending.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Either.
Favorite Genres: Mostly. But I confess I tend to gravitate towards modern with genra flairs. Also zombies. I also dig some more casual stuff, but am willing to commit to more serious threads if I think it'll be worth the effort (backreading, gnashing out a new character, etc)
Genre You DON'T Like: I tend to avoid things I feel are a little OVERLY cheeze unless it's pulpy or casual..
Playing Style: Sort of both. I think I tend to start out passive until I get my stride. I really don't like mucking with other peoples characters and 'stuff' they're 'in charge' of, but I can. I'm just afraid of doing it wrong.
Plot Candies: Awesome co-players, resoursfulness, offthewallocity (less cliche is moar happy), a little room for some angst, Co-operative settings, adjectives, etc.
Character Stereotypes: I tend to through around a lot of tragedy in the back stories, stoics, addicts, knights in shining armor, really nice people who are circumstantially toxic... I shoot for as much varriety as I can though and like to play a character I feel the story needs, so long as it's within my power. IOW, I can crank out something cute and fluffy, or snobby, or schizophrenic, whatever.
Character No-Gos: o.o uh... pedophiles.
Random Notes: Most of my best experience has been writing short stories and live, forum style RP. Gaia was still small and cool when I was 15. Also I can sort of draw, if that's like, remotely relevant.
Scene Sample:
A red ember and two reflections swelled and dimmed as Sandy took a long last drag off his cigarette. The still faintly glowing filter tumbled down to the ground where it disappeared between dress shoe and gravel. The shoulder on the state route was narrow, and the topography ran on only a few more meters before dropping off severely into the valley that cradled the orange glow of sleepy small town street lights.
"This is it?" he asked dryly, rubbing the second day stubble on his narrow, bony jaw.
He took the grunt from the car to be Tony's affirmation. "Don't look like much..."
No more commentary came from the waxed tank of a luxury sedan behind him. Sandy looked on a little longer, gnarly hands shoved in the pockets of his rumpled, cheap, suit trousers. The stench of spring tree blooms on the weak, tepid breeze began to churn his stomach and he turned away from the view, heading for the passenger side of the car. He lit another coffin nail as he slid onto the portion of worn leather bench seat. The sliver that wasn't taken up by his cement wall of a partner. The industrial hulk in his night time sunglasses shifted the chariot into drive as soon as the slab of door closed and the two glided down the narrow highway, silent as a plague.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Er..., I just posted in Dark Shadows Over a Harvest Moon, but that's pretty much it so far.

Kidnappable?: Sure
Playing Habits: atleast 3 or 4 days
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male
Favorite Genres: Sci-fi, Romance, Fantasy, depends on my mood
Genre You DON'T Like: depends
Playing Style: combination of both
Plot Candies: romance, vampires, again depends on my mood
Character Stereotypes:N/A
Character No-Gos: depends
Random Notes:N/A
Scene Sample: OPTIONAL. (An example of how you would typically post in a roleplay. Just a way to show your playing style.)
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None im new

Reactions: 1 person

Kidnappable?: Absolutely!

Playing Habits: I try to post as often as possible. Sometimes that can vary from once a day to once a week. My schedule can be rather erratic, but I do try and give a heads up. In the end it really depends on the pace of the roleplay and the length expected.

Gender You Prefer Playing: I play both genders

Favorite Genres: Anything and everything. Seriously, I haven't found a genre that I don't enjoy as long at the idea behind the roleplay is interesting enough. With canon roleplays, I like to know what I'm doing, so that's really the only thing holding me back. If I don't know the piece of fiction the character is from I generally feel uncomfortable trying to play them. But I'm not kidding, I'll try anything once, maybe twice if I like it. ;p

Genre You DON'T Like: Like I said, fandoms I'm not familiar with, other than that I am fair game!

Playing Style: I like a give and take. It's more fun when both players are giving directions in an rp when it's a one on one. I don't mind following in a directed game, and once I feel more comfortable I might even lead one of my own. Who knows!

Plot Candies: I like romance in a roleplay just as much as anyone. It always adds tension, but I don't usually like it when that's the only thing a roleplay centers on. (I do play all types of pairings f/f. f/m, m/m) I love high fntasy, I love modern fantasy, I love historical, I love adventure and horror.

Character Stereotypes: I could go any way. I find it easiest to play the understanding wiser than his years type or the strung out addictive personality sort, but I can adapt.

Character No-Gos: here's not much I won't play that I can currently think of. Like I said, I'll try anything once.

Random Notes: I'm creative and excited to get started!

Scene Sample: I can go shorter or even longer if need be.
Grocery shopping with EJ and Forrest always went about the same. The two friends were pretty much agreeable on all counts of food. Same type of cheese, same type of bread, hell, they even liked the same type of cereal. The two had been practically raised together since conception and had taken the same path when it came to tastes in food... save for one thing. It was Forrest's fault really. EJ didn't have a complete aversion towards his favorite beverage growing up. Then one day, when Forrest was feeling particularly mischievous, he and another friend decided to play a harmless schoolboy prank. EJ had gotten up for lunch to use the restroom (he had the bladder the size of a thimble back then) and Forrest poured an assortment of table side condiments in to EJ's can of cherry pepsi. Things that included ketchup, mustard, a large amount of salt and pepper, a couple of french fries, and a peperoni slice. Separately, it wasn't a particularly horrible taste, but mixed with the cherry syrup goodness, it made for a noxious treat. Forrest really hadn't expected it to cause EJ to vomit... and he certainly didn't expect it to tarnish his taste for the drink for the rest of his life. Had he had a glimpse in to his future and seen the amount of arguments he and EJ would be put through when they were older, he probably would have decided against the joke. No... no that was a lie. He'd still have done it. The look on EJ's face was totally worth the pain he had to put up with now. Besides, it was kind of fun watching him get so worked up over a twelve pack of soda.

"EJ, you make sound like I'm trying to smuggle in heroine." He gave the man an easy, brilliant smile, "Could you stop for a minute and listen to how ridiculous you're being?" He snagged the case of cherry pepsi and rested it casually against his hip. "I mean, you're thirty years old, man. I think it's time you got some therapy." He shot EJ a playful wink before swinging the case beneath the buggy basket. He cocked his hands on his hips, "Paps? Are you done scrutinizing the peanut aisle yet? I think EJ is done having a cow over drinks." Forrest's hand gripped the end of the cart firmly and started to pull it down the aisle without a second thought. It was only when the cart didn't move that he looked back at his friend with an exasperated sigh. "Seriously? You're going to put up this much of a fight today?" He pushed a mass of tangled curls out of his face, "Shouldn't you be reserving this energy to... I dunno... fight crime or something?"

And that's when he pulled out the line that set Forrest's jaw in a squarely defensive mode. "Your house? Excuse me, I didn't know this was all going back to your house. I thought we were staying in our house. Pardon my confusion!" He leaned over and plucked the case of cherry pepsi from beneath the buggy and rested it on his hip once more, "I suppose if all this is going to your house, I'll just keep my drink in my garage, with my jeep. Obviously since it's in my garage, the jeep must be mine too. Isn't that how kindergartners think?" He stuck an infamously damaging glare on EJ. "Or maybe you want to rephrase that statement."

One aisle over, a distinctly elderly voice wheezed in to defense. "Would you two stop bickering like a married couple? How do you ever expect to find nice girls if you can't handle choosing a good drink." Old Alexander coughed and rattled his peanuts, "I'm still looking for my pistachios!"

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None yet!

Kidnappable?: Sure; I probably won't be getting involved in more than three threads at a time, though. I don't want to overload myself!
Playing Habits: I'm on the computer pretty much every day; so chances are, I'll be able to reply often!
Favorite Genres: Sci-Fi, Action, Modern... I prefer realistic role plays, but I also like to be a part of a role play that has an interesting plot!
Genre You DON'T Like: Magical, Angels / Demons, Steampunk (never tried the latter, so I'm really not familiar with it at all)
Playing Style: I may be able to do both, though I lean more towards the 'Passive' side of the fence.
Plot Candies: I've been all over the map as far as site ratings go; I have no qualms with participating in role plays that contain adult themes. I typically look for an intriguing plot that will grab and hold my attention throughout a thread. Lastly, I like to collaborate with the person(s) I'm role playing with, just so I have a basic idea of where the thread we're in is going.
Character Stereotypes: It varies! I've played a wide range of characters in the past, and I'm looking to expand my horizons a little bit more.
Character No-Gos: I'm really not sure!
Random Notes: A typical word count for me - on a good day - is between 300 and 350. When my muse is placid - in lack of a better word - I can usually get in about 250 to 300 words.
Scene Sample:
Math was one of the only subjects Shane struggled with in school. Oh sure, he'd been able to keep up with it for a while. Adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing all came naturally to him. But algebra? Forget about it. The moment his teachers decided to mix the alphabet with integers, he was thrown for the biggest loop in his academic career. Not only had he failed Algebra 2 his Sophomore year, but the tutoring he'd been receiving for the last year and a half wasn't helping any. His grade was still an abysmal D-, and if he didn't pull it up soon, the teacher told him, he risked having to repeat the class. Again. For the second semester in a row. Pulling the old "But I was shot!" excuse wasn't going to cut it with Mrs. Fuller. The only thing she seemed to care about was the fact that he had missed almost two whole months of in-class work and participation. It was almost painfully obvious that she didn't give two hoots about his predicament. His other teachers were sympathetic and provided him with the opportunity to make up his work via alternative assignments and essays; Fuller, on the other hand, was absolutely cantankerous. She insisted that he take the class over for the sake of being able to comprehend the material. But somehow, Shane doubted anything pertaining to algebra really mattered in the real world.

There was an extra bounce in his step today, though. Claire Manson, one of Shane's closest friends, was his new math tutor. Not only was he looking forward to hanging out with her all afternoon, but she was one of the smartest people he knew. Surely, she'd be able to help him better understand this shit that Mrs. Fuller was throwing at them. The unit in question? "Ratios and Percentages". Whoop-dee-freaking-doo!

He rolled his eyes as he entered into the girls' dorm. There was nobody at the front desk, but luckily, he had a text from Claire telling him which room she was in. Man, he loved technology, and he sure as hell loved his iPhone. It was awesomely handy and great for tapping out a quick text when he couldn't be bothered to place a call. Texting was so much more convenient than calling. Granted, it wasn't as formal, but it definitely made life easier.

Shane was at her door within a minute of arriving at the dorm. He raised a fist and knocked three times. For some weird reason, he decided to look down at himself to see what he was wearing. An orange t-shirt, black jeans, and a new pair of Reebok's. Was he underdressed? Should he have slipped into one of his Ralph Lauren polos before he'd left his room?

It was too late to think about that now. So he forced his mind off of the subject of clothes and waited for Claire to open the door.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None at the moment!

Kidnappable? : Always send me an invite! I don't usually join more than 3 roleplays at a time though. But I'm new here so what the hey!

Playing Habits: I don't have a computer currently, but I have internet on my phone so you can pretty much count on at least two or three days of activity a week. :)

Gender you prefer playing: I play males and females 50-50 depending on the type of character I think is appropriate.

Favorite Genres: Sci-fi, Dark Fantasy, and post acpocolyptic roleplays are my absolute favorites, but I'll join absolutely anything I think will has an interesting plot.

Genres you DON'T like: I usually don't do school based RPs simply becuase they never work out.

Playing Style: It depends on my characters. I tend to be agressive and steer the plot most of the time, but I'm incredibly flexible. :D

Plot Candies: Deep, interesting plots are the best! I also love creative characters and plot twists! Fighting and danger are good too.

Character Stereotypes: I've played a variety of charactes from the tough tomboy, to the sophisticacted scholar, and the completely coldhearted and merciless villian.

Character no-go's: Flat/ static characters that never change or characters with bland/loner personalities

Scene Sample: When I have a computer...

Random Note: My posts are more about quality than quantity so if you want a player that can ALWAYS make four to five paragraph posts you might want to over look me. What I can do is prommise that whatever post I make (no matter how short) will always contribute to the story and help move things along.

Iwaku RPs I'm in: None at the moment!

Figured I might as well do this, I see no reason not to.

Kidnappable?: I suppose, just a fair warning, I will likely refuse if I'm in more than 2, due simply to the fact that doing more than that makes this feel like a job.
Playing Habits: Technically all day, but if I post too often it starts feeling too much like an obligation. You can count on at least 2 posts a week if I'm having a bad week, two a day if I'm excited about it.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male, but I'll do female if I feel like it.
Favorite Genres: Anything that grabs me and causes a character idea to form, genre matters less than the GM's world building abilities.
Genre You DON'T Like: Horror is not my strong suit, however I'm open to it.
Playing Style: A bit of both. I prefer to be passive, however if the character would be the driving force, I will be aggressive. Depends on my mood.
Plot Candies: The setting. I love me some setting and world exploration. 8D Seriously, an interesting world will snag me far faster than anything else you can imagine.
Character Stereotypes: "Normal Guy", I like having to figure out how to play without the powers some people might have. I also like playing the powerful character, but that's got less characterization.
Character No-Gos: Hmmm... I dislike being pivotal to the plot, starts making it feel like a job. I'm open to it, but it bothers me sometimes.
Random Notes: I have a history of inactivity, sadly. I also like talking to NPCs within my posts so that it doesn't feel like I'm not putting enough into it.
Scene Sample: Maybe later.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Maybe later.

Kidnappable?: Make sure to use rope, I tend to struggle a lot when kidnapped.
Playing Habits: A lot of times really, nothing too specific though.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Modern, Historical, Sci Fi and a lot of other stuff.
Genre You DON'T Like: Anything with Harry Potter, Twilight, Anime or things where I play some sort of animal. (I do like shifters though.)
Playing Style: I like to play usually people that like to think and I tend to make a lot of posts about what's going on in the character's head. I also like stuff with combat and leading.
Plot Candies: Combat and action. Especially combat involving guns. (I like guns and know a lot about how they work.) I also like to have a lot of internal conflicts as well, they present challenges to the players and myself.
Character Stereotypes: Educated people that are somewhat decent at what they do. I also like to tend to play people with European backgrounds. In certain settings I can play the kind of guy that is a cynic or an ass, the person that is sort of the poker and the prodder.
Character No-Gos: I don't usually like to play girls, people that are generally submissive or people who alienate themselves. I refuse to play the cutsie-wootsie characters or the ones who can't own up to their responsibilities.
Random Notes: I tend to post rather quickly and with above average word counts. So if that bothers you, just tell me and I can take my time and make my posts a little briefer.
Scene Sample:
This is from one of my favorite characters.
Adrian had been in Paris for only two hours and already he was sitting out in front of a cafe. He had a warm cup of coffee sitting in front of him and a cigarette in his hand. He had bummed one off of a nice French woman a table over. Adrian had forgotten to get any before he went on leave and it was tough to find a good pack of Camels in Paris. On the table next to his coffee was a letter he was in the middle of writing. It was to his father, telling him about Brest. He wrote to him before and after every battle, just to notify the old man that he was okay. Adrian took a drag off his cigarette and sipped his coffee. He had to choose his words carefully to get the letter past the censorship department, which was no easy chore.

Adrian shifted in his clothes. The cleanliness of his uniform felt uncomfortable after having been in a dirty uniform for so long, battling in the hedgerows. He also hadn't worn his service uniform since he had went on leave in England almost half a year ago. He took the cap off of his head and looked at it. He hadn't seen it in a long time. It was emblazoned with his "butter bar" for Second Lieutenant and the blue "Rangers" unit badge. He remembered graduation from training with the Commandos, the first time he had worn the hat, he had felt like a real bad ass. But he knew now just what it meant to be a Ranger.

Putting his cigarette in an ashtray on the table, he grabbed his coffee and sipped it. The strong-brewed coffee it bit at him with bitterness. But it was a welcomed bitterness, Adrian liked black coffee. He grabbed the letter and the pencil off of the table and began writing again. He chose his words as carefully as a small child would choose a piece of candy from a candy shop. He knew that his degree in English would come in handy one day, and this was definitely a use. After writing a few paragraphs, the Lieutenant set his pencil down because of a hand cramp. He grabbed his cigarette and took one last drag before putting it out.

He looked up to the streets of Paris. It hadn't been like it was when he had seen aerial photos of it in an intel room. It was slowly being repaired and the citizens looked cheerful. Everywhere he went, Adrian had been thanks and hugged. They loved the Americans and the other Allies since the liberation, a stark contrast to how they had viewed the USA before the war. Adrian shifted in his clothing again, the starched fabrics seeming to choke him. The officer went through the list of things he wanted to do while in Paris. He first of all wanted to sleep in a nice, warm bed. Next he wanted to see the Eiffel Tower and third, well he just wanted to relax and have a great time.

Sipping more of the warm coffee, Adrian picked the letter back up and wrote the final two paragraphs. He ended it with "With love, Your son Adrian". Such a generic ending, but he really couldn't think of anything else. Adrian looked to his watch and saw it was noon. He had gotten in to Paris at 10, the travel had been long and he fell asleep. If it wasn't for a kiss-ass jeep driver waking him up, Adrian might have slept through the whole day. He chuckled quietly as he thought of the jeep driver. His name had been Iverson or something like that. The kid hadn't been in combat and asked him so many questions that he honestly felt like socking him out.

Adrian hadn't though, since the young guy had been with the 29th ID, and he had respect for them. Being a former Guardsman himself and having fought along side them on D-Day. D-Day, a horrible day that still haunted him in his dreams. He could still hear one of his squad leaders screaming for his mother and for someone to find his arms. He remembered being not fifteen feet from the murder hole the young man had been in when the artillery shell had hit in. In fact a piece of shrapnel had went flying inches from his face and hit a Private crouched behind him in the neck. The image of the Private's head rolling in the water flashed before his eyes. He quickly shook the horrible images out of his head as tears nearly welled in his eyes.

Adrian's platoon had lost nearly forty percent of its men on Omaha beach and his company had lost double of that. But that was the past. Even though it was horrible, the Lieutenant was still glad he had been there to see the men that survived fight so hard. He hadn't seen a beach landing like that since Anzio. But even Anzio wasn't that bad, in fact they didn't encounter anything or anyone until they got more inland. Adrian smiled when he remembered his first Platoon Sergeant; Wakefield joking about mines that could castrate people. Turned out not be a joke and a replacement got his manhood stripped a few days later.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None.

Kidnappable?: Of course
Playing Habits: I'm available usually for a few hours a day though it fluctuates depending on life. I try to post at least once if not twice a day. I don't do to well in really fast pace roleplays in a forum setting.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Both though I tend to lean towards males since it seems most roleplays I am in are choking on estrogen.
Favorite Genres: Sci-fi and fantasy are my favorite but I am open to trying anything.
Genre You DON'T Like: Be anything under the rainbow academy roleplays. Westerns and sports centered roleplays.
Playing Style: I tend to be a passive player though I am working at being more aggressive.
Plot Candies: Character development is my one true love. I love having a bunch of different normally non cohesive character types in the same roleplay like a ballerina, werewolf, and space pirate.
Character Stereotypes: I play a variety of different types of characters. My girls range from sensitive to sadistic, usually with a strong sense of family. My boys are either chivalrous or trying to conquer the world. Overall I aim for a certain amount of androgyny so there is a good sense of balance
Character No-Gos: I don't play super macho or ultra feminine characters. I do not do mix species with out a really good reason or persusive argument. I tend not avoid vampire stuff since I'm not that intseresting but if the plot is interesting I would join.
Random Notes: I've been roleplaying for maybe around 5 years now. I love literacy but am not a grammar nazi. I can do a variety a post lengths and try to stay on top of everything as much as possible. If I have a problem with someone/something in the roleplay I won't just vanish, I'll talk to the GM or someone to get everything sorted out.
Scene Sample: Once I have something prepared I'll share.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Impure Light

Kidnappable?: Sure, but don't tell me that you've stolen your books if you're doing a d20 or other published system RP. Hearing about that really makes me butthurt.
Playing Habits: I'm on every day. However, I will be starting grad school soon, and I also run an RP forum with a few active games on it, so I may be slow at times.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I've played most gender options you can invent.
Favorite Genres: I especially enjoy horrors, thrillers, paranormal games, and scifi-fantasy.
Genre You DON'T Like: I usually do not play anime, manga, or videogame-based RPs (I have a few exceptions, like BSSM or MegaTen), and I don't play furry/anthro games or games where most of the time is spent with smut. It's just not for me.
Playing Style: A mix of both. I do like having the mod/GM gimme story, but I also like to have the option of directly affecting the plot. I usually do not want to be completely enveloped in some sort of rail-shooter-like RP.
Plot Candies: I like survival portions, romance, and PUZZLES. Well written puzzles really rock my socks. So do mysteries that we PCs can actually solve! Yeah!
Character Stereotypes: I often play intellectual sorts, matter of fact sorts, and sometimes tragical sorts. I do like to try new things.
Character No-Gos: Well, aside from the types of characters who would appear in genres I don't play, I don't think I have much of a no-go area.
Random Notes: I pride myself on being literate, detail oriented, timely, and honest. If I'm not digging your game, I'll let you know up front, and offer what I think could be done better (in a polite manner). If I'm digging the game, likewise, I will also let you know straight up. I'm not here to hurt anyone's feelings, disappear, throw tantrums, or be a wallflower. I'm here to meet people and have a good time. Inactive games make me very sad and it is likely that I will politely ditch a game that hasn't posted for a couple weeks in favor of joining an active one. I am unlikely to be in more than 2 games at a time.
Scene Sample: (This is a post from my head opposition guy in a game I'm running, responding to a very unmotivated lieutenant of his.)

"Would you prefer something else? I can get you tea, or soda if you'd rather." Asharel did not like to be a poor host. He was many things, but a poor host was not one of them. He had his pride, after all, and this was one of his Knights. He would take care of them until the very end. Sometimes his definition of "taking care of" also meant "lecturing." Perhaps "gently prodding until they see the light." Or even "beating them about the head and shoulders with a light."

"If you want justice and equity, that means you must take responsibility. As of now, you've taken precious little of it. The world owes you nothing. You have to take or create what you desire--you have to work for it. That means more than waiting for a battle to come to you. Whether or not you want recognition, you have put yourself into a position where you are at least partly responsible for what comes of all of this, and where you are also responsible for shaping a world that meets your ideals. There is more to this than war, you are perfectly correct. If you want to see someone punished, you must not only be strong enough to do so yourself, but also understand why and what for you wish to see them punished. If you want the world to know equity, you must learn what equity is, why it is important, and what you must do to see it come about. You are resting on scant laurels, Satoru Len. You have much more potential than waiting for the others to decide when you are useful.

"Is it simply because you don't have the powerful, magical attacks that they do?" Asharel shook his head. "I don't think so. If you had ever truly wanted to strike someone, you'd have that power. But that is not what you want. Don't speak so vaguely of justice. What is it you want to be when this ends? What part do you want now, in the war, and afterwards, when the real work begins?" That is a world I will not see. Destroying his sister and the Court would likely require his own life. Those of his forces who survived would have to rebuild the world and would do so in their own images.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: I have yet to be in any Iwaku games, but I was a member in good standing of Ninpocho Chronicles for 2 or 3 years, part of MoonWings for a few years (I mainly played in the original Brooding Darkness), I've run my own site for 8 years, and so on.

Kidnappable?: okay why not, just don't use duct tape, I have sensitive skin XD
Playing Habits: I can post every night, it like I have the runs only with typing
Gender You Prefer Playing: i like playing both depending on the setting and so on most of my characters have been male but I still make the odd female here and there just to mix things up
Favorite Genres: fantasy/sci-fi/romance/action
Genre You DON'T Like: drama
Playing Style: I can play both but sometimes i veer towards a slightly more aggressive style so that the story advances and isn't stuck with people talking about the weather or something.
Plot Candies: a bit of romance and some action and i'm sorted
Character Stereotypes: sometimes my chars have tragic pasts, if it's a post apocolyptic RP, otehr than that I'll play a character best suited for the setting
Character No-Gos: not sure, maybe passive characters? I dunno I don't play whimps though thats for sure
Random Notes: I'm very serious about RP's that i'm in so i willask a lot of questions if I'm not sure about a certain setting
Scene Sample: '

"enough with the formalities kid I got something important for you. now sit down and shut up we don't have long to brief you. In a few hours we'll be Rendezvousing with the Elyandra and by the report her captain sent out they're in pretty bad shape. As you know we got too many pilots as it and we haven't seen a dying son in weeks i don't care why but the Elyandra has been getting some serious hassle off them" The Captain tosses Zack the damage report, as Zack starts to read through it the Captain continues " Zack you and the Pharadine saint are being reassigned to the Elyandra effective immediately, they're a pilot down and need all the back up they can get ... we have plenty of artillery so don't worry about us, you'll be of more use to them. "I'm not gonna butter this up, Zack the Elyandra sees more action than you could imagine, and as you can see it's pretty rough. I'm surprised she hasn't been sunk yet. Captain Troy is damn fine Captain with a damn fine crew so don't think I'm sending you on a suicide mission. also ... your gonna need to take the manual for the Pharadine saint i don't think the engineers have ever seen a series five humanoid model like yours yet" The captain sat down and picked up a large cigar and lit it, taking large puff before looking at Zack. who now has a slightly worried look on his face. '

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: well i'm not in one but i do have an idea for one if anyone is interested plase click here Armoured

Kidnappable?: Very much so
Playing Habits: If I'm not in anything, I'm a bit hard to find, but if I'm into it I'll be on daily.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female, I guess, though I like playing men too
Favorite Genres: Sword and sorcery fantasy, post apocalyptic stuff, alternate reality
Genre You DON'T Like: Vampires, furry
Playing Style: However I'm needed, though I'd tend towards aggressive
Plot Candies: Vagabond style journeys, a colorful party, family ties and betrayal
Character Stereotypes: Bad ass gals with a sense of humor, reckless robin hood types
Character No-Gos: Unkillable sexiest ever ladies, anything emo
Random Notes: I like to be to the point and use proper grammar
Scene Sample: Here it goes...

Ri sighed. I am a walking curse. A wry smile came across her lips the more she pondered it. It would be just like her life that the sword she wretched from some godforsaken dungeon would carry some infernal destiny. Of course, she couldn't give it to anyone else. Things panned out just so perfectly so she, some dumb antisocial girl would be stuck lugging the thing around like a disease.
She held the blade in a calloused hand. Looking upon it, Ri begrudgingly found it attractive, as far as swords go. Runes were decorations to her, nothing to be bothered with, and they helped make the sword look...special. Potentially cursed, but special.
Maybe her own outlandish appearance gave her that vibe. Potentially cursed, but special. Feeling every muscle in her body tense and she gripped the hilt, she felt something very strange. With a swing of the blade, she knew this was meant to be.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Nada at the present time

Kidnappable?: Indeed *thumbs up*

Playing Habits: Since school is starting, and I am a student, I can post at night, and on weekends.

Gender You Prefer Playing: I prefer to role play as a female, mostly because I'm not very good at role playing as a male, but I'll try if it is needed.

Favorite Genres: Romance, fantasy, and horror are my favourites, but I'm open to suggestions.

Genre You DON'T Like: I really despise war-based role plays, where it is the main point in the plot.

Playing Style: I'm mostly an aggressive role player, but I can alternate to a passive player, depends on the needs of the role play.

Plot Candies: Romance on the side, or as the main point is always a want for me, it doesn't have to happen, but I'd love for my role plays to have it.

Character Stereotypes: The independent girl, tomboy, innocent but secretly sinful, princess-like.

Character No-Gos: Helpless damsel-in-distress.

Random Notes: I have to be in a role play with literate, and paragraph role players, I cannot stand spelling and or grammar mistakes.

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 3.2 (Win32)"><style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> Kidnappable?: Yes.
Playing Habits: Usually one-two a day, unless notified about delays prior.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Usually Male
Favorite Genres: Scifi, Horror, Fantasy
Genre You DON'T Like: Romance, Furry
Playing Style: Both
Plot Candies: Climatic events
Character Stereotypes: Transformed Man, Man with Ulterior Motive
Character No-Gos: Romantics, Happy-go-Lucky
Random Notes: None
Scene Sample: OPTIONAL. (An example of how you would typically post in a roleplay. Just a way to show your playing style.)
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Crimson Moon, Chaos Sanctum, Evolution, Rayven's Reign

Kidnappable?:Depends on the character, but sometimes I suppose it's fine.
Playing Habits: ATM I am available all day, but when school starts I may not have as much time. I also have to get a job soon, but I always find time to go on the computer!
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female, but both.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy,Magical,Yaoi.
Genre You DON'T Like: Romance (especially heterosexual romances.). Non fantasy things, unless it's an adventure without magic.
Playing Style: I'm more passive. (I am an uke after all! XD *crickets*)
Plot Candies: Yaoi action is good for me, I like magic (especially any kind of magic, I don't like limits)
Character Stereotypes: Heroic?
Character No-Gos: Helpless people who can't do anything for themselves, mean people and cry babies (OMG is that a contradiction?).
Random Notes: I like to post images and songs with my posts.

Scene Sample:
<code style="width: 985px; display: block;">
</code>
9-quina-c.jpg
Quina

"You Yummy! I eat you?

Vivi_Ornitier_character.jpg

Vivi

"EAT ME?!!! NO!!!"

Quina

"Aiyah!!! I have lick?"

Vivi

"NO!"

Quina

"Why not?!"

Vivi

"Because I don't want your slobber on MY FACE!"

Quina

"Pleeeese?"

Vivi

"No!"

Quina

"I lick anyway!"

Vivi

O_O *runs away*

Quina

"Where you go?!!! Come back!! I give lick!!!"

Vivi

"I'm NOT FOOD!!"

Quina

"I love tasting things!!!"

Vivi

"I'm not food!! *poofs away*"

Quina

"Where go?! Oh well, I taste cake!"
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None yet, but I have only been in a Final fantasy rp on my friends forum so far.

Kidnappable?: HELL YEAH!!
Playing Habits: I'm on at least every other day right before bed time, some times every single day.. Sundays mid day I am on a lot longer..
Gender You Prefer Playing: Usually Female, but can do both

Favorite Genres: I love fantasy the most, but can and am willing to try anything and everything new
Genre You DON'T Like: Nothing that I can think of
Playing Style: I can be both passive or agressive depending on what the story needs
Plot Candies: Action, adventure and a good story line/plot
Character Stereotypes: Since I like playing fantasy I tend to play elven rangers the most
Character No-Gos: Nothing I don't like
Random Notes: Can't think of anythign at this time
Scene Sample: OPTIONAL. You'll have to get me involved with a good story to see my style well
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None yet

Kidnappable?: Definitely so, although I can be rather picky with my RP's.

Playing Habits: Holy goddamn at my spare time.

Gender You Prefer Playing: Male, although I have done female before from an NPC perspective as well as that of a giant centipede.

Favorite Genres: Usually science fiction/action/generally morbid stuff. I can enjoy some horror and modern too.

Genre You DON'T Like: Can't think of any, but general normal-ish drama probably ain't my thing.

Playing Style: I like working in a team a lot. I like to play main or reasonably important secondary characters; driving that plot forward basically.

Plot Candies: Well developed characters, strong sense of focus, gripping plot/setting with powerful and intense changes, interesting issues brought up, and savage, merciless action.

Character Stereotypes: Moral, noble, heroic, and experienced soldier/commander/warrior types with strong values and deadly combat ability.

Character No-Gos: Poorly done "douchebaggery", really naive characters, overly-cliche-anime-styled characteristics, mindless think-with-your-fist sorts etc. Just tryhard characters really that fail.

Random Notes: I enjoy intricate plots, fleshed out RP worlds, dope dialogue, and heavy metal in my RP's too.

Scene Sample: Combat:

<
The soldiers surrounding it immediately turned their attention to the lone commander, but in the blink of an eye, he dashed forward at lightning speed and impaled one on his massive, two-handed sword in a dashing thrust only using a single arm. The raw speed and force seemed to momentarily stun the soldiers in awe, but the second they tried to fire, the one closet to him had a giant horizontal depression in its upper body as a reverse slash tore through it. The second pleurod charged forward to face Arkoss up front, gun-arm turned into a cruel, robotic claw and an energy blade in its right and another tried to take him from the left. The former attempted a vertical strike with its sword-arm Arkoss whacked it away with a monster 180 degree rising swing, knocking him off balance.

Just as an energy blade was about to stab him in the back, he spun to his left and brought the full weight of the sword down on his unfortunate victim, slicing the suit and its inhabitant in half, and sending a mess of organic and artificial fluids to the floor below. The other one quickly regained balance and lunged, sword arm aimed at his head. Arkoss went low and shifted to the left, lunging in response and impaling the trooper on his sword. He wasn't dead, until the sword was ripped out diagonally, spilling blood, sparks, and metallic fragments on the earth. The remaining four soldiers took aim. One was armed with a fast firing arm-mounted machine gun firing rounds similar to that of the heavy weapons platform.
>

Exposition: <There was no victory without loss, but who really was at loss here? Maybe they walked over the graves of the battle slain after the weapons fire and commands had settled, yet all that was left was now bitterness that would be inherited for generations. Already the seeds of retaliatory and follow-up conflicts had been lain; the beast has grown weary after having slain its prey and while they give no sign of it, old friends smell the blood that has flown from the wounds taken while achieving the ultimately pyrrhic victory. The beast is a fool to think that his relationships were truly forged in the fires of war as honor and trust. Any relationship built upon the collective desire of seeing the weeping widows of the conquered and the burning government offices only lasted as long as their united objective lasted. Once that was gone, the savage and animalistic lust, for base desires, dressed up as business moves and simply taking what was theirs came over. The victors became the prey, and now facing what were once friends alongside the children of those they had slaughtered, the cycle would continue.

Were his people truly responsible for so much of these cycles of recurrent violence? When they left for the evac ships, and looked back, seeing those cold eyes of the remnants of their wrath staring back at them, what really was going on behind them? The horror, the hatred, and secret oaths of revenge; directed at the T.S.C. or their nomad nation? Did they know that this was the only way Funebrarum could exist peacefully, fighting another power's wars, for promises that grew increasingly transparent and false with each hellish victory? Were the funebrarans simply another army of dog soldiers fighting for short-lived promises to them?

He knew the answers; they were as varied as the people they had all killed and the methods and munitions used to exterminate them.

Yet Arkoss never lost hope.
>

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Soldiers Of Misfortune: Into The Labyrinth Of Oppression,
30STM, Dissentities, and Journey to Prosperity.

Kidnappable?: It would flatter the heck outta me.
Playing Habits: I can usually post at least twice a week, depending on how many rps I'm. In. Twice a week should be bare minimum. If for any reason I'm not going to be able to I will let you know.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I like playing boys, but I've been playing girls more often lately. I don't have trouble playing either.
Favorite Genres: I LOVE scifi but I am discovering I am not very good at epic space wars. I like Modern and Scifi and Fantasy and mixing them up just about any which way you can.
Genre You DON'T Like: I'm not huge on romance. I mean, I like seeing other characters get involved so it can be mixed in but RP's that are JUST about romance I kinda suck at.
Playing Style: I can be very agressive if you give me permission. But without that permission I worry I'll be taking the story in the wrong direction.
Plot Candies: Action, conspiracy, plot twists, consequences, getting backed into corners, narrow escapes, aftermaths of action, CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. I have no IRL. I like to live vicariously through my characters.

Character Stereotypes: The pensive/watchful guy. The beautiful evil woman. The secretly soft hearted bully, either gender. The goofy AI. I try to do something new with each character, I don't like playing the same person in more than one role play. I like to tailor my charactors to the plot. If you need a particular character type don't hesitate to tell me!
Character No-Gos: After some thinking, actually, I'll try playing anything once.
Random Notes: Usually willing to try anything new once. If I DO get writers block on something (I have to include this because I never thought it would happen but lo! finally did...) it isn't because I don't like it or I'm not interested. So if- monkeys forbid- I tell you, 'Hey, I got nothing...' don't wait around for me to post, but don't think I'm trying to weasle out. Also, I don't have spell check. I triple check EVERYTHING before I post but once in a while a misplaced letter will slip by me.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Knight Hunters: Project Shine is the only one I'm really IN. Everything else in in the works still... Look out for Everybody Wants to Rule Omegopolice, Doctor Who, Shapeshifting Survivors, Dragon's Arc, and I'm currently trying to put together Rozenkreuz Private Academy; so if you're interested in trying to juggle being a normal teenager with being forced to develop paranormal and psychic powers drop by the Roleplay Talk board and we'll brainstorm... ooh Brainstorm would make a good Supervillian name...

Kidnappable?: (Sure, as long as you appear sane.)
Playing Habits: (Not much often, but I'll do what I can whenever I get here for say 4 hours on-end.)
Gender You Prefer Playing: (Both but mostly female.)
Favorite Genres: (Fantasy, Epic, Action, Adventure, Magical, Horror, Romance, Yuri)
Genre You DON'T Like: (Sci- Fic, Modern, Yaoi)
Playing Style: (Passive or Aggressive. fine doing both)
Plot Candies: ( Romance, long hair bad guy, Guns, slaves, hot yuri action, vampire, dark angels.)
Character Stereotypes: (Beautiful, ruthless, cold-blooded and versatile assassin, Gunslinging Badass. )
Character No-Gos: (Ultra sweet girl or a naive n shy school going babe)
Random Notes: (I like to speak out my mind in a particular matter, even if others may not like it- I will say it anyway.)
Scene Sample: OPTIONAL. (
As she begins to take in the enchanting appearance of her host, she recalls all the rumors she had heard about this particular well-renowned person. Enthralled by the ocean of wisdom she could acquire from his well-resourced library after training under his experienced tactician, she bows down and parts her lips to gracefully utter the words:

"I would consider it the greatest of honor, if you take me under your apprenticeship and teach me some useful arts of the Magus. I, hereby, solemnly take an oath to follow any/all of your conditions you lay hence-forth. Please accept my humble offer.".)
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Rider Fate Stay Night
Siegfried Schtauffen Soul Calibur
Silk Fox Jade Empire
Rachael Ninja Gaiden

Status
Not open for further replies.