Roleplay?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GingerXX, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys! So I'm looking for some to either do FxM or FxF with. I have pairings I'd like to do and a plot for one of them.

* means which one I'd want to be

Pairings:

MasterxSlave*

DemonxHuman*

VampirexHuman*

WerewolfxHuman*

WerewolfxWerewolf

DemonxAngel*

Ideas:

Roommates
    Kidnapping
    Runaways
    Adoption
    Foster-care
    Crime
    Historic (Medieval or Victorian)

Extra:

* I usually play more of a submissive character, but am in no way a submissive roleplayer. I believe there has to be a balance between the two people working on the roleplay.

*I cannot play a male or more assertive character. It's not in my own personality. I've tried and failed.

*I would like to come up with a main plot or beginning plot before starting

*Grammar and correct dialogue during a time period is very important! I don't mind short paragraphs as long as you give me something to work with.

Thanks! ^w^

2. Heya! Just wondering, are those the only pairings you'd be willing to do? I would be interested in werewolfxhuman, wolfxwolf, demonxhuman and humanxhuman. I love historic roleplay and I'm pretty much good with either medieval or Victorian but right now I'm feeling a bit more medieval. What about you?

3. I would be willing to do others if i like them. And I'd love to do Medieval! PM me and we can start on whichever is your favorite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.