1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Roleplay?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GingerXX, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys! So I'm looking for some to either do FxM or FxF with. I have pairings I'd like to do and a plot for one of them.

* means which one I'd want to be

Pairings:

MasterxSlave*

DemonxHuman*

VampirexHuman*

WerewolfxHuman*

WerewolfxWerewolf

DemonxAngel*

Ideas:

Roommates
    Kidnapping
    Runaways
    Adoption
    Foster-care
    Crime
    Historic (Medieval or Victorian)

Extra:

* I usually play more of a submissive character, but am in no way a submissive roleplayer. I believe there has to be a balance between the two people working on the roleplay.

*I cannot play a male or more assertive character. It's not in my own personality. I've tried and failed.

*I would like to come up with a main plot or beginning plot before starting

*Grammar and correct dialogue during a time period is very important! I don't mind short paragraphs as long as you give me something to work with.

Thanks! ^w^

2. Heya! Just wondering, are those the only pairings you'd be willing to do? I would be interested in werewolfxhuman, wolfxwolf, demonxhuman and humanxhuman. I love historic roleplay and I'm pretty much good with either medieval or Victorian but right now I'm feeling a bit more medieval. What about you?

3. I would be willing to do others if i like them. And I'd love to do Medieval! PM me and we can start on whichever is your favorite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.