Roleplay with meeeeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Midnight Maiden

Since I couldn't delete this.. This is no longer open. I tried liberteen for a brief period, but can't get into it like I thought. My apologies!

Last edited:
Stable-boy x Noble***
Angel x Human starting towards hell***

I'm interested in both of these ideas!

Interested in step brother x step sister if it's still open!

Savannah-Crandom? post: 1826783 said:
Alright, sooooo…. A certain Sav is in need of a roleplay partner, because she obviously needs more excuses to procrastinate!
...And to put off catching up on my replies..

Anywho! That's completely besides the point! :D Now.. Allow me to begin my...

~Introduction~

Hello, my dear readers! Thank you most grandly for clicking my pitiful ad, to aide my search for partners! First off, I suppose it'd only be polite to introduce myself!

1. Who is Savannah-Clause?

Who am I..? Well, that's simple; my name is Savannah. Though, most know me by 'Sav'. I'm a fairly simple small-town girl, who absolutely adores all life(That.. sounded hippie-esque.. o-o). I have an unmatched fondness of writing, and though I'm a mere adolescent, I have already accomplished many a novel(which, I've been speaking to publishers about getting them published! :D), and even a few comics and children's books. My hobbies consist of.... Writing, roleplaying, acting, gaming reading, singing, volunteer work, sketching, practicing stage/special effect makeup, baking, and more. So... There you have it, folks.

2. How active am I?

Welllll.. I'm actually on fairly frequently, most of the time. However, just like everyone else, I do have other things going on in real life. Although, I am most certainly not one to vanish without a trace(unless I die. ._.); though I may not message you directly about an absence, I will at least update my blog when things come up, as soon as I get the chance. So I recommend, if I vanish, that you check my blog to see why I'm not replying. Okay? Okay. Also: I reply on a frequent basis... So long as I don't have writer's block(it happens to even the best- Though, I'm not the best). If I do have it, I'll let you know, so that you don't think I've abandoned you.

3. If any of you have any other questions... Ask away.

Really, that's all I've got. .-. If you happen to have questions.. Go ahead and ask! "Ask and you shall receive," as the saying goes.

Now... Onto my ideas/requests! :D
Be warned.. I have some crazy ideas. .-.

~Pairings(be they romantic or not)~
-The one in each pairing that is highlighted is whom I'd like to play(though I will gladly discuss with you and will be willing to play the other part if you prefer); the ones without highlights are open for you to chose who to play. And lastly, those that have asterisks are the ones I'm eager to do.-

Assassin x Target
Kidnapper x Kidnapped***
Stalker x Stalked
Master x Slave
'Owner' x Half-human 'pet'***
Vampire x Human
Student x Professor
Mentor x The mentored
Jock x Band 'Geek'**
Human x Shapeshifter**
Scientist x Experiment
Half-human x (Half?)Human
Mutant x Human**
Mutant x Mutant
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Vampire
Prince x Servant
Prince x Princess
Blind girl x Boy**
Blind boy x Girl
Knight x Noble
Stable-boy x Noble***
Angel x Human starting towards hell***
Enemy x Enemy
Criminal x Officer
Officer x Wrongly accused 'criminal'
Loser x Popular
Hero x Villain***
Villain x Villain
Hero x Anti-hero
Death x Lost soul
King x Princess
Step-sister x Step-brother
Internet friend x internet friend**
Anddddddd pretty much anything else you throw out! :D

~Fandom List~

Marvel Universe(Classic or Cinematic)
Pokemon(This is now out, unless you can give me a fantastical plot.)
Elder Scrolls Saga
The Caster Chronicles
BBC Sherlock
Once Upon a Time
The Hunger Games Trilogy
Harry Potter(I'm re-reading the books 'cause I hadn't read them in forever.. So I'll be a bit rusty)
The Mindjack Trilogy
The Maze Runner
And I probably forgot quite a bit. ._. If you have a fandom in mind, let me know, and it might be something I know.

Now... Onto plots!

~Plots~
-Same notes apply as with pairings-

A TAIL OF OLD

HAHA PUNS!
Character Age range: 16-19
Pairing: Will be determined midst discussion
Pairing Gender: Any
Content: Fluff, Drama, it's a kissing book, mild-explicit language, pre-made characters, teenagers
(Character 1) and (character 2) have been friends almost their whole lives. (Character 1) had moved there on their first year of school, and (character 2) had become their first friend in class. (Character 1) was different than the other kids... Which left (character 2) as one of their few, and closest, friends.
...But even the closest friends have their secrets. Just how much longer will it be before (character 1)'s secret slips out?

THE NEW KID IN SCHOOL

Age Range: 16-19
Pairing: Shapeshifter x Human
Pairing Gender: Any
Content: Fluff, furry, it's a kissing book, LGBT, pre-made characters, religious themes, teenagers
(Character 1) had just moved to town. Of course, they were used to it; they were constantly moving. After all.. It wouldn't do for someone to find out about them. But when their new(and only) friend, (character 2)(who had welcomed them to school and treated them better than any others) starts getting suspicious, how far will (character 1) go to keep their secret safe?

BEST WORST ENEMIES*******

Character Age Range: 17+
Pairing: Human x Half-Human
Pairing Gender: Male x Female
Content: Abuse, buckets of tears, mild language, pre-made characters, satire, teenagers, torture
(Character 1) had hated (character 2) with a passion, ever since that day back in grade-school when (character 1) (did something that is up for discussion. Since they'd have been kids, it can be large or small). While (character 2) hadn't meant to provoke (character 1)'s rage and hatred, they had, and(character 2) seems unable to just let it go, which has led to (character 1) and (character 2)constantly getting at each other. But when (character 1) finds out (character 2)'s secret.. They realize that they'd finally got the best weapon for revenge on (character 1) for what they did all those years ago..

The biggest, juiciest, blackmail of all: and they aren't afraid to use it. (Character 2) is left doing whatever (character 1) pleases due to this.. Anything to keep their secret safe. But how far will (character 1) take this..?

BATTERY INCLUDED***

Character Age Range: 17+
Pairing: Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Pairing Gender: Male x Female
Content: Abuse, Buckets of tears, Graphic violence, it's a kissing book, explicit language, pre-made characters, satire, sexual themes, torture
Two years ago... She broke his heart. Sure, it wasn't on purpose, but it happened.. And now, she'll pay.
...But not because of him.
Early in high school, a girl had dated her classmate; James Collin O'Brien. Every girl's dream guy.Except hers. You see, James wasn't exactly the most.. loyal.. boyfriend ever. And even so, this particular girl only accepted his request to date her because she had a problem; she didn't know how to say no. So, they dated for quite some time, before the girl finally had the wits to dump him. Er... Well, after she caught him kissing another, she kinda just stopped talking to him; no matter how many times he confronted her or apologized. And when his older brother found out.. Well, he decided that he had what it took to break the girl. So, one day, he grabbed the girl on her way to work, sedating her, restraining her and locking her in the basement. How much will it take for the male to dominate the girl? And will he ever manage to break her spirit?

HIGHWAY TO HELL(CLAIMED)

Character Age Range: Up for discussion
Pairing: Angel x Human headed towards hell
Pairing Gender: Male x Male or Male x Female
Content: Varies
(Character 1) hadn't exactly lived the cleanest life... Well, okay; they were filthy. Up to their ears in mud. So when they were t-boned in a car wreck, driving, they knew just where they were headed.. Straight to hell. However, when they came to, they found themselves to be perfectly fine. And a voice rang loud and clear, to them.. "(Character 1), disgusting as you are, you have a chance.. A chance to prove your worth, and show The Lord that death has changed you." Before they could respond, ask the million questions racing through their mind, they found themselves staring at (character 2); as though looking at them through a portal or window. "You are to aide young (character 2). Guide them, and show them the correct path.. So that they, too, shall be welcomed through Heaven's gates." But how will (character 1), the street rat, ever manage to guide yet another lost soul..?

BORN TO BE WILD

Character Age Range: 15-19
Pairing: Half-human x Human
Gender Pairing: M x F, M x M, F x F
(C1) had never been what you could call an 'average kid'. She stuck out like a sore thumb, at that. Which, wasn't a good thing, considering the fact that she wasn't normal. She was a shapeshifter.. A shapeshifter with lack of full control over her ability. Which, led to her being forced to lay low. She went to small schools, never ate out, moved frequently, and generally stuck to the house. This changed, however, upon her latest move; where she met (C2) at her new school. Her parents had sent her to live with her aunt and uncle in this new town, and Lord only knows how long it'll be before her secret slips out. After all... Wild animals aren't easy to keep a secret.

The following plots are IN PROGRESS and have NOT been filled out yet!

LAWBREAKERS AND LOVE

PROJECT GONE WRONG

THE KNIGHTS OF THE NOT-STRAIGHT TABLE

LIVE AND (DON'T)LET DIE

HAY IS FOR HORSES

THE PRINCE AND HIS PLAY-TOY

I'm open to any other plots you lovely folk may have in mind, as well! c: I shall also be adding plots and pairings as they pop into my head. ^_^ On another note..I'vegottagoreplytoeverythingnowsoIcanhavemoreroleplaysandtimeforwriting,sinceI'msick.PMmeorreplytothisthreadifyou'reinterested!

Note: this can also be found in the general requests thread, if you prefer to go without smut.

~Savannah-Clause​
What about an scp fandom

Yay for once I'm not the clueless one I would like to thank...
Its an acronym for secure contain protect
Its like creepy pasta only more...realistic?
You can Google it if you need more info

Yay for once I'm not the clueless one I would like to thank...
Its an acronym for secure contain protect
Its like creepy pasta only more...realistic?
You can Google it if you need more info
Ahh.

I typically don't delve too far into more horror-based themes, due to having high-anxiety issues. I wouldn't mind working out something else with you if you'd like, though!

Depends if you do every day life in the compound instead of containment breaches its not really horror and more comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.