1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Roleplay with me?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Blue, Sep 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have quite a few years of role-playing experience, and a friend showed me this site so I think it might be a nice place to find an RP buddy or two ( or ten X3 ). So I'm looking for people to one x one roleplay with~

I love fantasy, powers or realistic either one is fine by me. Actually, I'm pretty much open to anything but magic and science interest me the most.
    - Hybrids
    - Vampires/werewolves
    - demons and dragons
    - Curses and magic
    - You get the drift~

As for realism (meaning no magic worlds and shit), I am totally into:
    - Zombie apocalypses
    - Actually, any apocalypse type roleplays
    - On the run type scenarios
    - Pirates?
    - Message me if you have any other ideas, I'm really open!

I don't mind sexual themes/relationships but I really don't want them to be the main focus of the roleplay. As for length, I can work with anything. My replies are usually from 5-15 sentences long but I am about quality not quantity. I am a rather frequent role player and would prefer a RP buddy that could get more then just a few replies in a day.
    I mainly play my one female character ( Isabella Strifer ) but don't care of the gender -or amount of characters- you want to bring in -be warned she is strait though. Be warned, I love to screw with characters minds and break hearts. I love violence, torture, and making people cry with the occasional sweet moment~
    ( Hope that doesn't scare anyone off )

Message me with questions or suggestions and we can talk, nice to be here and make a whole bunch of lovely new friends~

#1 Blue, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  2. Im new too. In search of a roleplay.
    All my information is on my page message me so we can get somethin started. Maybe?

Over and out
    ~xanuun

3. Hey! If you're still looking for a partner PM me so we can work something out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.