Roleplay with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blue

Original poster
I have quite a few years of role-playing experience, and a friend showed me this site so I think it might be a nice place to find an RP buddy or two ( or ten X3 ). So I'm looking for people to one x one roleplay with~

I love fantasy, powers or realistic either one is fine by me. Actually, I'm pretty much open to anything but magic and science interest me the most.
- Hybrids
- Vampires/werewolves
- demons and dragons
- Curses and magic
- You get the drift~

As for realism (meaning no magic worlds and shit), I am totally into:
- Zombie apocalypses
- Actually, any apocalypse type roleplays
- On the run type scenarios
- Pirates?
- Message me if you have any other ideas, I'm really open!

I don't mind sexual themes/relationships but I really don't want them to be the main focus of the roleplay. As for length, I can work with anything. My replies are usually from 5-15 sentences long but I am about quality not quantity. I am a rather frequent role player and would prefer a RP buddy that could get more then just a few replies in a day.
I mainly play my one female character ( Isabella Strifer ) but don't care of the gender -or amount of characters- you want to bring in -be warned she is strait though. Be warned, I love to screw with characters minds and break hearts. I love violence, torture, and making people cry with the occasional sweet moment~
( Hope that doesn't scare anyone off )

Message me with questions or suggestions and we can talk, nice to be here and make a whole bunch of lovely new friends~

Last edited by a moderator:
Im new too. In search of a roleplay.
All my information is on my page message me so we can get somethin started. Maybe?

Over and out
~xanuun

Hey! If you're still looking for a partner PM me so we can work something out?

Status
Not open for further replies.