Roleplay with me? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crim

Original poster
My name's Crim, and as I'm relatively new to Iwaku I don't have any partners yet. I'm a relatively experienced roleplayer who enjoys both OC and fandom-based roleplays. Don't be shy about messaging me, especially if you've got some plot ideas!

Original Characters
With OCs, I would prefer roleplays to have at least some aspects of the horror, fantasy, and/or sci-fi genres. I'm still in the process of creating my character list (I have three on there so far) but I have several pre-established characters fitting each of these genres, whom I'd love to roleplay as. I'm willing to adjust these characters for specific roleplays. Character List here.

Fandom Characters
These can either be based on canon or an AU, I like both. I'll list my fandoms (and the characters I roleplay in them) here.

RWBY - Weiss Schnee

Kuroshitsuji - Ciel Phantomhive, Alois Trancy

Touhou - Patchouli Knowledge, Remilia Scarlet

DMMD - Aoba Seragaki, Clear, Alpha

Steven Universe - Amethyst, Garnet

Hi Crim! Curious if you're the Crim I know from another site... >.> Are you a dot hack fan by chance?

Anyway! I would love to RP with you.
I just might not be able to respond every day. I found out I'm really sick and will be going in for surgery soon. ^_^; I'll be posting as regularly as I can, but between work and doctors it might be less often then normal.

Want to RP?

maybe some SU? i could MAYBE play peridot, and definitely play amethyst! (but i'd prefer to try Peridot)

Status
Not open for further replies.