Roleplay, Si?

H

HappyJinglez

Original poster
I'm new to this site, but not entirely to roleplay. I like to think I'm decent, buuuut I guess we'll have to see lol

I'm up for anything, but I can help brainstorm!! For now, I think I really need something of a mentor, just until I can work my way around comfortably :p

Sooooo..rp, yeah?

What kind of role plays would you he interested in. I'm new too, and it seems hardly anyone wants to role play with us newbies no matter how much experience we have lol.

Anything, really! I don't have very many ideas, myself, I'm to busy to really think up of plots on my own. However!! I'd love to brainstorm.

I usually post about 3 or 4 times a day, because I work 2 jobs and am busy with community plays and stuff

That still doesn't tell me the kind of stuff you like.

Usually anything 1x1. I actually haven't experienced a lot of anything outside of realistic and medieval fantasy, so I'm not entirely sure what I don't like. I'm very open minded though!

Well, do you have any movies or series you like a lot?

I love Disney movies XD almost anything musical. I also love Harry Potter and the Hunger games. Hmmmm...as well as the Divergent series. As for Animes- I used to watch Inuyasha, Bleach, and Naruto a lot when I was younger, but I don't get to really anymore

I see, well we could try like a real life version of Disney if you like. I am a disney fan too. My mom has every disney movie ever made so what ever disney movie you want I am sure we an do.

I've always loved The Hunchback and Beauty and the Beast! I also love Tangled and Frozen. Oh gosh...there's so many D:

How about a people version of the lion king?? We can keep the basic plot, change the names or whatever

I'd prefer not to do the lion king...or any of the other talking animal movies.

No XD I don't mean we're talking animals. Something like the lion king. Only with people instead of animals

I'd still rather not. I don't particularly like that movie. My favorites are Mulan, Aladdin, Hunch back of Notre dame, Princess and the frog, Beauty and the beast...you know the classics. Minus princess and the frog obviously since that is new.

That's ok! We can do Mulan? I think that would be a great one!

Alright. Could you message me?