2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Romance, Action, Dark
tumblr_mvftdwcbSg1rike06o1_500.gif

Hello everyone :) Name's Corethra and I'm looking for some good roleplaying partners over the age of 18! :D Don't be afraid :D Here are my rules and list and hopefully it's to your liking!

Limits: My limits are no yaoi (I will do yuri), anything sexual with animals, incest, and pedophilia. No strange fetishes either such as necrophilia etc. Mature content is a must in my roleplays so if you're squeamish about it, don't bother roleplaying with me. I do allow spice but it must have a plot not just mindless sex. By the way, if rape absolutely has to be in the roleplay, then I prefer to have it implied.

Commitment: Ok I'm not one of those people who demand every second of your time. I, like you, have a life outside of roleplaying. Plus I understand some people get lazy, lose inspiration, or have writer's block. Same thing happens to me sometimes But if you're gonna be gone for a while, say a week or two or several days, then please LET ME KNOW. Do NOT just disappear and then come back ages later. That is a big pet peeve of mine and it's happened to me way too many times. If you're gonna just ditch me with no explanation, don't even bother asking me to roleplay. BE CONSISTENT! I shall warn you as well. Here's a tip though: the more interested I am in a roleplay, the faster I'll respond. I get bored easily and when I'm bored with a roleplay, my replies get slower and slower. Also if we live in very different time zones, please tell me so there's no confusion. I live in Brighton, TN in the Southern United States so I'm in Central.

Length: Being a writer myself, I prefer quality over quantity. But I won't allow just anything. Absolutely no one-liners! I'll pretty much just match my partner's length the best way I can. But if we do novella, I'll take longer to reply than usual.

Grammar/Spelling: I'm no grammar nazi but please use proper grammar and spelling. Even if English isn't your first language, you still should know it a bit. No text-talk! I really don't even use it when I'm texting. I understand if you slip up and make mistakes but at least have your replies look legible please!

Style: I only roleplay in paragraph or novel form. Third-person only.

OCs: Absolutely no Mary-Sues or Anti-Sues! Nobody is perfect. Also when exchanging info, please be detailed. You don't have to give me a humongous novel but show some pride in your OCs! Also don't play my OC. That's what I'm here for. I guarantee you I won't play your OC in any way. Also don't hog the spotlight. I'm here too ya know!

Crushes: This is probably my most complex rule. If the OC I show you has only one crush, I WILL NOT change it. No ifs, ands, or buts. Luckily most of my OCs have more than one crush so we shouldn't have problems with that. Also there are some characters I just will not play depending on the fandom. When roleplaying fandoms, I do Canon x OC. When roleplaying Originals, I only do OC x Crush. I will NOT do My OC x Your OC! Doubling is a must for me!

Plot/Universe: When you ask me to roleplay, PLEASE have plot ideas ready! I like to discuss the plot before starting because it makes things more interesting and less likely to get boring. If we're roleplaying a fandom and we're in the canon universe, I will NOT follow the actual plot of the fandom. That completely kills the creativity and to me destroys the whole point of roleplaying. I do allow AU settings. The more creative the plot/universe is, the better! As for crossovers, I will be willing to do them. The more creative, the better!

Method: I only roleplay via e-mail or the messaging system here. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Be sure to tell me your username on here as well if you e-mail me.

Password: Yes I have a password. To ensure you read these rules, put "90s Kids Rule!" in the subject line. If you don't, I will ignore your message.

Miscellaneous: First impressions last a lifetime. If you message me like this: "wanna rp?" chances are you won't get a response. However if you message me like this: "Would you like to roleplay (insert here)?" I'll definitely respond. Plus don't be afraid to talk to me outside of the roleplay. I'm a pretty nice and cool person so I don't mind. Makes things less awkward don't you agree? If you wish to roleplay more than one fandom, be sure to tell me. The max amount of roleplays I will do with one person is two maybe three.

My list awaits!

Key: Y means I WANT IT!

Anime/TV Shows:
Dragon Ball Z
Naruto (Part 1 or AU only)
InuYasha
Yu-Gi-Oh (Original, GX, or 5Ds)
NANA (Y)
Peach Girl (Y)
Code Lyoko (Y)
Criminal Minds (Y)
Winx Club
Sonic X
Bakugan (any season)
Bleach (NO Hueco Mundo!)
Yu Yu Hakusho
Teen Titans
Full Metal Alchemist (Original or Brotherhood, NO Homunculus crushes)
Saiyuki Reload
TMNT (2003 only)
Devil May Cry: The Animated Series
Shaman King
Prince of Tennis (Y)
One Piece (AU only)
Boondocks (Y)
Biker Mice From Mars (Y)
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Y)

Books:
House of Night (Y)

Movies:
Fast and Furious (Y)
Final Destination
Disney (AU only)

Video games:
Tekken (Y)
Soul Calibur (2-4 or AU only)
Devil May Cry
Sonic The Hedgehog
Mortal Kombat
Kingdom Hearts (AU only)
Final Fantasy (X, X-2, or AU only)
Saints Row (3 or 4 only) Y
Dead or Alive (Y)

Original:

Just message me with an idea! I got many plot ideas I wanna try (Y)

tumblr_m8jgf9zxXI1rcsimao5_250.gif

how about an inuyasha.....? we might need to play a few characters each to allow the story to flow easily.....

forgive me.... i have an interesting plot in the making.....

90s Kids Rule!

or possibly a code lyoko... though we would need to talk the plot for a bit......

Hmmm. I would totally be down for Devil May Cry. I have played all the games, sadly DmC as well. I have also seen the Animated Series and enjoyed it. (I like Vergil more than Dante) But that shouldn't make much of a difference. I like both, just one a little more than the other.

Or even Soul Calibur 4

90's Kids Rule!

Enjoy Thanksgiving everyone!

Still looking for partners :(

Status
Not open for further replies.