it depends if I have a free time but would occasionally check for replies
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
anything that peaks my interest but currently craving for the ancient type of genre
  • My, my! You really know what appeals to my tastes, don't you.
    I am 19+ please call me Matcha, Bubbles, Florian or Zylios and I would love it if my roleplay partner would be above the age of consent mainly because I had encountered a couple of minors and roleplayed with them but received some drama that I didn't want.My first language is not english so expect some wrong spellings here and there and a couple of grammatical errors. I am also not that good with punctuation marks so please bare with me, but I do try to improve.]I love to plot but given that I am in college my replies would vary. I might reply multiple times in a day or I might reply a couple times a week. Becasue college life sucks and would give extra work, I love to plot but do not throw me some angst that we haven't discussed because I wouldn't know what reply I would write.I don't have any maximum lines but my minimum is around 10 lines or so though I do match up with my roleplay partner's lines but there would be times where my replies would be short but that's because if I add more then the reply would be full of non sense. I also let the characters control how I write hence why I had said in rule 2 to not give me surprise angst give me surprise angst when plotting but not in the actual reply .
    Emerge!
    ANIME

ATTACK ON TITAN ★★★

your oc paired with phoenix rhys kearney

faceclaim - yamada ichiro

BALANCE UNLIMITED ★★

kambe daisuke paired with miyamoto kasumi

faceclaim - cattleya baudelaire

BUNGOU: STRAY DOGS ★★★★★

kunikida doppo paired with enomoto haruko

faceclaim - yor forger

DIABOLIK LOVERS ★

ayato sakamaki paired with tokugawa mizuki

faceclaim - kashii yui

DR. STONE ★★★

ishigami senku paired with tsubaki nakano

kinro paired with hisui

faceclaim - honoka kosaka

- eli ayase

DURARARA ★★★★★

heiwajima shizuo paired with fujimoto komiko

faceclaim - undecided

FAIRY TAIL ★★

gray fullbuster paired with asami redfox

faceclaim - shiba miyuki

FIRE FORCE ★★

takehisa hinawa paired with kotatsu mei

faceclaim - takanashi touka

FREE! ★★★★

makoto tachibana paired with nanase haruko

faceclaim - rikka takarada

HAIKYUU ★★★★★

kuroo tetsurou paired with nakajima himari

bokuto koutarou paired with abara suzume

ukai keishin paired with nekomata toshiko

tsukishima kei paired with hoshino akira

faceclaim - futaba rio

- yui yuigahama

- irina jelavic

- reina kosaka

JUJUTSU KAISEN ★★★★★

gojo satoru paired with mizutani yui

fushiguro megumi paired with yoshino satomi

faceclaim - cardia beckford

- suzune horikita

KUROKO NO BASKET ★★★★

kagami taiga paired with hyuuga katsuki

daiki aomine paired with imayoshi himiko

faceclaim - yuki yukinoshita

- sayuki kuroda

MORIARTY THE PATRIOT ★★

sebastian moran paired with calista lyric reinfield

faceclaim - kirihime natsuno

SERAPH OF THE END ★★★★★

guren ichinose paired with goshi akemi

crowley eusford paired with gushiken keiko

kimizuki shiho paired with hoshizora mayumi

faceclaim - isuzu sento

- itsuki nakano

- asuka tanaka

GAMES

A3! ★★★

hyodo juza paired with kashima katsuki

itaru chigasaki paired with tachibana akiko

faceclaim - sakurajima mai

- nakano miku

DANGANRONPA ★★

togami byakuya paired with kuzuryu haruka

faceclaim - mitake ran

GENSHIN IMPACT ★★★★★

zhongli paired with delphine bassett

kaeya alberich paired with kujou hikari

diluc ragnvindr paired with ediline waltz

thoma paired with okumura natsuki

sangonomiya kokomi paired with kubo ryuunosuke

arataki itto paired with miyuki

eula lawrence paired with nikolaus siegel

kamisato ayato paired with matsuda yumiko

yelan paired with fang

ganyu paired with jian shen

undecided paired with zhihao gao

lisa minci paired with kamisato kichiri

layla paired with taniguchi hanzo

al haitham paired with sarafina

jean gunnhildr paired with anslem dreyer

faceclaim - astesia

- raiden mei

- durandal

- rena mouri

- ayn

- ahri

- oscar

- takagaki kaede

- hua lin

- su ci

- ren tianya

- emerald

- hayato

- scarle yonaguni

- clarence

MOVIES & BOOKS

DESCENDANTS ★★

evie paired with maximillian tyler marmoreal

jane paired with malik

other characters can be paired with any canon characters will also do oc x oc

faceclaim - thomas brodie sangster

- dylan o'brien

- tyler posey

- manu rios

- kendall schmidt

- skandar keynes

- amelia gething

- melanie martinez

- elizabeth gillies

- katya sintak

- grace phipps

MAZE RUNNER SERIES ★★★★★

newt paired with amelia

faceclaim - seychelle gabriel

NARNIA ★★★★★

peter pevensie paired with jade kirke

prince caspian paired with harmony iver

faceclaim - india eisley

- jessica clements

TEEN WOLF ★

derek hale paired with jade blackwood

scott mccall paired with kathlyn anne mullen

faceclaim - emily rudd

- sofia carson

MISCELLANEOUS

BANGTAN SONYEONDAN ★★★

min yoongi paired with kim minji

kim namjoon paired with hwa eunhye

jung hoseok paired with tan eunhee

faceclaim - byun jungha

- bae suzy

- kim na hee

YOUTUBERS ★★★★

crankgameplays paired with undecided

shayne robert topp paired with jade primrose hendry

damien haas paired with phoebe ashleigh watts

faceclaim - jessica clements

- amelia gething

ORIGINAL ROLEPLAY ★★★★★

Can do any pairings, I can also play male or female character though there are times that I might want to play the female. We can do doubling up or just pair our ocs together, storyline wise I can role with almost anything that interest me but currently I am into some FANTASY roleplay or world building. Though my writing isn't that great when it comes to description wise of the area which I want to improve. I mostly like adventure type of roleplays as well with a little romance.

faceclaim:

- narumi momose

- sousuke yamanaka

- ryunsuke tsunashi

- toranusuke miyamura

- osborn

- sebastian moran

- zen

- itsuki nakano

- rio mason busujima

- flamebringer / samatoki aohitsuga.
    Emerge!
    hogwarts au

emperor & empress au

SOULMATE AU:

You share a dream with your soulmate when you're both asleep.

The outline of your shadow is your soulmate.

Your internal voice is the voice of your soulmate's, rather than your own.

Every so often you will get flashes of what your soulmate is seeing at the time, however your soulmate does not know when it happens.

If your soulmate is listening to music, you can hear it too, and it gets louder the closer you are to them.

You see your soulmate in the eyes of their friend instead

every week, a letter is sent to the mail to everyone. the letter contains a hint about the person's soulmate. muse a has been running around like a headless chicken in a desperate search for their soulmate. they've been looking for them ever since they got their first letter. muse b is more nonchalant about it, not bothering to put effort into looking for their soulmate. these two happen to be best friends. what they don't know is that they are actually soulmates.
    Emerge!
    HIS EIGHT UNBELIEVABLE KISSES

"your lips taste so sweet~"

[crush] and [oc] were talking one day, well more like [oc] was doing the talking while [crush] just listened. [oc] was complaining about how she had never kissed anyone and being overly dramatic about not ever kissing anyone or asking random questions about how a kiss felt like or if [crush] had his first kiss. [crush] had enough of [oc]'s rambling so he kissed her to keep her quiet; taking her first kiss and his own as well. [first kiss]. [crush] absolutely loved the way [oc] had gotten flustered when he had kissed her which was why he kissed her again later on, it happened out of nowhere and his only reply to her confusion was; "you look cute when you blush." [second kiss]. [crush] got jealous from a guy hitting on [oc], so to prove their relationship together and to claim that [oc] was theirs, he kissed her once again. [third kiss]. [crush] and [oc] were hanging out and out of nowhere he kisses her once again, leaving her absolutely embarrassed because it was in public where people could see. [fourth kiss]. Out of boredom one day when [oc] and [crush] were together but weren't doing anything to keep themselves entertained he kissed her, simply for the fun of the kiss to share with her. [fifth kiss]. [oc] had been upset about something one of the days that she was with [crush] and to cheer her up he kissed her, sweetly and gently without any teasing attached, to make her smile. [sixth kiss]. [crush] thought [oc] was looking extra cute today almost as if she was teasing him in a way, he kissed her but this kiss lead to more heated kisses between them. [seventh kiss]. [crush] noticed how their relationship was escalating greatly, and to make tonight special he kissed her passionately with love poured into the gentle kiss, which lead things to a sweet bliss in a bedroom. [eighth kiss].

[ credit to ghostie ]

⁰⁰². THE POCKY GAME

"ahh! did you just kiss me?!"

Who doesn't love sweets!! [ OC ] has a major sweet tooth, she loves any type of candy or chocolate it's almost like an addiction but she knows how to control it, one day [ Crush ] had bought a pocky. [ OC ] didn't know what those were and as she asked to try one [ Crush ] of course happily agreed with before giving her one he told her about the pocky game, she was still going to be able to try the pocky of course so [ OC ] obviously agreed to the game although they didn't know what it was exactly about. After [ Crush ] explained the rules the little game begin, as [ OC ] noticed the closed and closer [ Crush ] was getting, the whole idea of the game was for [ Crush ] to steal [ OC ]'s first kiss by simply using sweets against her, now how will [ OC ] react to the sudden kiss?

[ credits to ghostie ]

⁰⁰³. OUR SECRET RELATIONSHIP

"i absolutely love you, (name)"

[ Crush ] and [ OC ] have feelings for each-other and one day they both finally confess their feelings! However, no one knows about their relationship. It's not like they want to keep it a secret it's just they aren't sure just how accepting people will be of their relationship for a variety of reasons. None of their friends know nor do their parents, of course at some point the word will come out when they are ready. However that turned out to be sooner than expected, considering that someone ended up catching both [ Crush ] and [ OC ] together, doing what a couple would normally do. It was enough to prove that the two were together and in a relationship, and so then the word was spread in their group of friends. Now how will everyone react to the news?

[ credits to ghostie ]

⁰⁰⁴. DRESSED IN WHITE

& muse a is about to get married to the love of their life, but just as it gets close to the wedding, their to-be spouse leaves them for their old flame. devastated and heartbroken, muse a must return to a normal life in their city, pretending that everything is okay. enter muse b, the best man or maid of honor — a close friend to muse a, one that saw what they went through and was there for it all. after being kicked out of their old apartment to allow room for their ex and their new lover, muse a comes to live with muse b because they have nowhere else to go. and as time goes by, maybe muse a realizes they really did make a poor choice before. maybe the person they needed was there the whole time.

muse a and muse b were teenage sweethearts. it was love at first sight except that they avoided their feelings until they finally made it official in eleventh grade and continued up to senior year. muse a decided that this small town wasn't enough for him and decided to move to a big city where he could make something of himself. he didn't really consider muse b, who didn't want to leave, and they had a devastating break-up. fast forward to four years later and he actually did it !!! he became something !! ( rockstar, a-list actor, model, w/e ) as a mini vacation/( a reason we could make discuss ) he decides to come back home for a while and it's all very lowkey and kept secret so no one will know. he finally comes home, and on the first day while he's out getting coffee who does he run into ? muse b, who still lives there and is just as lovely as ever except . . . she's got a four year old latched onto her leg. of course he automatically assumes the child is hers, and of course he's right. and of course it goes right over his head that it's actually his kid before asking " who's the father ? " and of course she can't tell him because it would ruin everything and she's still heartbroken and in love so she lies and says it's muse c ( unplayable ) and before you know it muse a actually finds out that the child is his and oh man he's gonna have to step up but she doesn't want him to and someone please give me this. ( cr. nativistrpt on tumblr )

Muse A is born in a very large family and he's the oldest child of his parents and has 7 cousins. Though month after month his cousins disappeared until he was the last one in his family, his relatives were panicking and were sending out missing posters up and handing them around town. Though police had only seen one thing in common from all of the missing person reports that were now classified as murder reports due to the fact that they had retrieved one of his cousin's lifeless body and that was before each person had disappeared Muse A was the one who had last seen them. This led Muse A to be blamed for his cousins and sibling's death or sudden disappearance, they were then charged with murder though knowing that it wasn't him he escaped and ran by chance bumped into an old man who had willingly helped him instead of surrendering him to the police before he was to be executed at the spot by hanging. Now Muse A and the older male ran away before bumping into Muse B who was minding their own business and the police had instantly thought that Muse B was in it with Muse A and the older male, so Muse A grabbed their hand and dragged them behind them running as fast as they can and when they had run a good miles away from the police Muse B snapped " who are you? Are you kidnappers? " " I'm sorry, and no but you are already in this trouble since the police had deemed you as an accomplice ". Will Muse B and Muse A get along after this or will one of them betray the other?

[ credit: saltiest dinosaur very slow replies ]

LOVE TRIANGLE / POLY :

⁰⁰¹. I LOVE [ NAME ], NO I DO

"she's mine, no she's mine you idiot!"

[ OC ] and [ Crush ] were simply friends but the thing was [ OC ] had feelings for [ Crush ] finally they got the guts to tell them their true feelings except sadly though [ Crush ] doesn't feel the same way or so they say of course leaving [ OC ] devastated and off sad. [ Crush 2 ] noticed that [ OC ] was acting a little different after that day and finally confronts them the thing is [ Crush 2 ] has feelings for [ OC ] and would do anything for them and seeing the fact that [ OC ] was sad wanted to help. [ Crush ] notices how [ OC ] and [ Crush 2 ] have been hanging out quite a lot actually they weren't dating or anything but they were beginning to get close except [ Crush ] wasn't liking it they were beginning to get jealous truth was after [ OC ] left their life they couldn't function properly. Both [ Crush ] and [ Crush 2 ] cared for [ OC ] but the thing was [ OC ] couldn't pick [ Crush 1 ] or [ Crush 2 ] or possibly both ?

[ credit to ghostie ]

ANGST :

⁰⁰¹. HANAHAKI DISEASE

Anytime love is unrequited one will cough up flower petals. If the love is unrequited long enough, Oc will die. So, Oc must decide whether they will try to earn [crush's] love, or surgically get the flowers removed- in turn removing the love they have for them.

[ credits to the owner ]

STORYLINES BEYOND THIS POINT MIGHT BE CONSIDERED AS NSFW DOES WHO ARE BELOW THE AGE OF 18 SHOULD NOT BE HERE. NOW BE GONE

⁰⁰¹. AN HOUR IN HEAVEN

"can i kiss you [oc]?"

The gang decides to hold a party, no specific reason really just for the sole purpose of having fun. However just as the night was beginning, [ Character ] came up with an intriguing game to play, an hour in heaven. The game was rather perverted depending on how it went when pushed into the closet/or room. Everyone puts an item of their own inside a hat, now it was time to pick someone to go first. No one knew who to begin with until their eyes laid on [ OC ], the perfect girl to start with and nonetheless it would be the perfect opportunity to get [ Crush ] and her together. [ OC ] is the first to pick and just her luck, she picks [ Crush ]'s item. Just like that in less than a second they are pushed into a closet/or bedroom with [ Crush ] on top of [ OC ].

[ credit to ghostie ]

⁰⁰². LET'S PLAY SOME POKER

"start stripping, loser.~"

The whole gang decides to hang out just one night, out of boredom they start playing random board games to keep themselves entertained. However a new game was came up with, they decided to pay poker. Of course there were adjustments made, it would be strip poker which meant the people who lost would have to take a single piece of clothing off. It was the same game just with the occasional loss of clothing, in this case though, [ OC ] was on a roll getting perfect cards each time that indicated she didn't have to take anything off. [ Crush ] continued to lose and he couldn't help but want [ OC ] to already lose, most likely for the sole purpose of seeing her undress. As perverted the thoughts seemed it would give him the chance to escalate his relationship with her. Expect she was on a roll until suddenly she finally lost one round, it seemed like nothing until she was beginning to lose more frequently which meant she was slowly losing her clothes in the process. Now how exactly will [ Crush ] be reacting to [ OC ] beginning to show much more skin.

[ credit to ghostie ]

⁰⁰³. SUMMER VACATION

"your so warm, i can't tell if it's from the heat or my touch,"

The heat was here, it was during the time where everyone was on vacation for the summer. The whole gang decides to take a road trip to the beach to have some summer fun together. They spent their days having fun and splashing in the water to cool down. [ OC ] and [ Crush ] even hung out together mostly, because of their obvious feelings for eachother. As nightfall came it also meant they would have to head to the said rooms in which everyone would be staying in. They had rented a hotel, but to avoid having to spent a lot of money for everyone getting their own rooms they decided to pair people up. However, it seemed like the odds were out and [ OC ] and [ Crush ] ended up being paired up to stay in the same room. It was an embarrassing mess as they were getting ready for bed, to have to sleep side by side. However, as they were in bed they both ended up turning and facing eachother, their faces so close, they could almost kiss.

[ credit to ghostie ]

THE BAR

So i just broke up with my boyfriend.... Well he broke up with me. I won't sugar coat it. It was a yelling contest. Dumping me cause i 'over reacted' to him cheating on me so here i am again. At the bar for the 3rd day in a row and you're working again and i can't stop staring at you. You're older, edgy, dangerous and everything i need to forget about him. Round after round i toss back until finally you have to go home and you cut me off. You walk me to my house cause you think the fresh air will do me good. I vomit on the way home but you take care of me, gently stripping me of my clothes when we get to my house and helping me into a warm bath. You take care of me because you know i need it. You make yourself at home, fixing me a cup of coffee and putting my clothes in the washer. You find my old fluffy bath robe and make me where it as we sit in the couch and you hold me, making me drink the bitter black liquid plain because it's supposed to help. Despite my attempts to sleep with you, you refuse but you don't leave me alone that night. I wake up the next morning when i hear my door crack open and i see you standing there with breakfast and gods your so sweet, that i just lean up and kiss you out of no where and- oh god I'm sorry i didn't mean to- wait. What do you mean your His Brother?!? (credit, this is not mine )

muse a and muse b are college students that attend a same class together. muse a and muse b have never gotten along. muse a thinks muse b is a cheating slacker and muse b thinks muse a is a stuck-up teacher's pet. muse a and muse b are paired together for a class project that is due in a month. muse a ends up doing most of the work since muse b never shows up to help. fed up with their lazy partner, muse a tells muse b that if they don't help them finish it, muse a is going to tell their teacher muse b didn't help. muse b finally and reluctantly shows up at muse a's dorm room to work on the project. muse a and muse b end up fighting over every little thing. their anger quickly brews into heated passion and muse a and muse b soon find themselves ripping off their clothes, taking out their frustrations by means of pleasure. [credit: itsurdxstiny]
    Emerge!
Anecdote of a Divine Kitsune Guuji
code by wren.