5. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Fantasy, Romance
Hello everyone!
If you cannot tell by the placement or title of this thread, I am in need of roleplay partners. I have been roleplaying on and off for about nine years now, and I match my partner's posts (length and quality wise). However, I refuse to have a one to two liner per post in the roleplay.
I usually stick with unrealistic/fantasy roleplays because I feel like you have so much more freedom than with the cliche high school roleplays. I roleplay as either male or female-to-male transgenders, just because I will never understand females...even though I am one. All I require is that there is romance involved in the plot and it is not rushed--unless the both of us really want something we planned in the story to happen ASAP. *I feel like I should also mention that I am K-Pop trash so all of my characters will be K-Pop idols....*
If you would like to roleplay with me, or if you just want to chat, feel free to post a comment on here or message me! Bye lovelies! <3

• Love
Reactions: Navi and mango
...I guess not xD

All right then...

If you're up for it, I have a few ideas in mind. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
All right, message me ^.^

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
Hey! I'd be up to brainstorming some ideas with you! PM me if you're interested :3

All right I will ^.^

Any chance you'd be interested in an actual K-pop roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.