Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cstorm427

Original poster
Hello! Welcome to my search thread and thank you for taking a look. You can call me Star, or S, or whatever you want I don’t really care. I posted here before and got good results, so I’m back with an updated roleplay search! Right now I’m only looking for fandoms.. So if that’s not your thing then this is the wrong search thread for you. Below are my rules (which I’ll try and keep short) and fandoms, so take a look!

G U I D E L I N E S

- I roleplay 3rd person, past tense mostly. no script, no one liners. i’m not asking for a novel, but 1-2 paragraphs (or even a few sentences tbh, more if you're feeling it) will do the trick. I can write more if that's what you want, I have no problem with it. I don’t mind mistakes, just as long as i know what you're saying. i’m super relaxed right now, but don’t fret, i know how to write properly.
- When it comes to fandom, canon x oc. you know how it is, I play your love interest and my character and vice versa. when it comes to original i prefer to play the female roles, but i’m willing to double. m/f, m/m, f/f pairings are a-ok with me.
- I'm female, 18+ and as that you’re the same.
- I get bored easily. i like people who can respond multiple times a week, otherwise i lose interest. i know everyone has lives outside the internet, including me, so i’m not asking for 500 replies a day, but more than one-two a week.
- I’m an open person. throw ideas at me, chances are I'll be down for them. talk to me occ, I like to get to know my partners.
- I’m looking for a long-term roleplayer. don’t contact me if you're just gonna leave without a word. however, i won’t get hurt you if you don’t want to continue a roleplay with me. just tell me.
- When you contact me, tell me a little about you. what do you wanna roleplay? age? limits? Ect.
- You got limits? just let me know, and i’ll do the same.
- Read all this? put the phrase ‘trust no one’ somewhere in your message.
- Split roleplays are an option.
- Au’s are cool with me. i’m a fan of the soulmate au.

ayyyyeeee look at that, we’re done with the rules. now, onto the fun part! below, there will be a list of fandoms that I’d be willing to roleplay. Love interests are in parentheses.

C R A V I N G S

Doctor Who. (I haven’t seen any of the new stuff, but I still love the show dearly.) (10th or 11th Doctor.)
Gotham. (I’ve only seen the first two seasons, currently watching the rest. I’ve got a few ideas for this and I’d love you forever if you did this with me) (Jim Gordon)

F A N D O M S

Once Upon A Time. (Killian Jones/Hook.)
Star Trek (Reboot.) (James T. Kirk, Spock.)
Suicide Squad/DCEU. (The Joker.)
Skyrim. (We can do oc x oc for this, or oc x canon.)
Twilight Saga. (Edward Cullen, Emmett Cullen, Jasper Hale.)
Criminal Minds. (Spencer Reid.) (Earlier seasons.)
How To Get Away With Murder. (Wes Gibbins, Frank Delfino.)
Breaking Bad. (Jesse Pinkman.)
The Blacklist. (Oc x canon or this idea with our own ocs.)
X-files. (Fox Mulder.)

Well, that’s all for now! If you’ve found something you like don’t hesitate to message me!

• Love
Reactions: Stray Cat
Doctor Who sounds interesting. Message me with details, if you're still open for that.

I can do a Star Trek rp with you, if you'd like?

I'm willing to do gotham with you!! I'd try hard not to spoil any of season 3!

I'd love to do a Star Trek plot with you, if you are still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.