Roleplay Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mami Tomoe

Original poster
PANNE'S ROLEPLAY SEARCH
Hello~ I'm Panne, an art student who loves to RP! I'm searching for some groups to join.

My roleplaying style is mostly geared towards longer posts. I tend to write 3-5 paragraphs per post. But I can't really go above that without feeling pressured or hassled. I like quality over quantity.

I really enjoy plotting, and forming relationships between characters. I tend to take charge and PM a GM for plotting sometimes, but I like to propose a idea in front of everyone and see if they like it or not. Even when I GM roleplays, I tend to ask the other roleplayers what they think about certain ideas.

Themes I'm interested are:​
  • Slice-of-Live​
  • Roleplays centered around Yuri/Lesbian pairings​
  • Multiverse roleplays​
  • Fantasy roleplays​
  • Being able to play as different species​
  • RPG elements, like classes, being added to a roleplay​

Reactions: of Dirt and Katori
Hi Panne! I think you'd be a really good fit for a RP I'm GMing. It's a slice of life RP taking place in New York, where our characters are just trying to get by / make a name for themselves in their respective fields. The link to the OOC is in my sig, where you can find more details. We're not too far in and I can provide a brief recap if you need it. PM me if you need anything =)

Haha, I think I've got a number of RP's you might like! XD

Since you like fantasy RP's, being able to play as different species, and RPG elements then you might like Altera Arcana. I certainly wouldn't call it a "tabletop" or "stat-based", but it has "persuasions", which are sort of like classes (along with there being several types of persuasions to categorize characters into -- all adding up to quite a few options). There are also five different races to play as. OwO I will warn you that there's a lot of lore here, so, be prepared to do a lot of reading if you want to join in. ^^"

For another fantasy RP, I have Omnibus Academy. And unlike Altera Arcana, which has a lot of lore created by me, the fun of Omnibus is that all the lore is player-created! You can play as any race you can think of, and -- assuming it's not already taken -- you then become the "ambassador" of that race, pinning down the rules regarding how that race works. And if you want to play a race that is already 'taken'? That's fine, too! You would just have to get your character approved by the ambassador of that race. Still, Omnibus is intended to allow you to play as basically anything, so there are a lot of fun possibilities for what you can do with it. XD

Lastly I have Fandomstuck: Fandom Square. When you said you like "multiverse" RP's, I wasn't sure if you were referring to fandom multiverse RP's (you know, like, mega crossovers) or a more generic use of the word. If you do like fandom multiverses, though, then you might like Fandomstuck -- it's sort of like a mega crossover RP, except that it focuses on personifications of entire fandoms as opposed to specific canon characters. It's a little bit hard to explain, but the OP has more info if you're interested. ^^

Hello :)
If you're interested my sister is trying to get an Akatsuki rp started up.
It's a light fandom focused on the next generation
Naruto: An Akatsuki Story

Hi, everyone! Are there any multiverse roleplays out there right now? I'm in the mood to play some canon characters.

Hi, everyone! Are there any multiverse roleplays out there right now? I'm in the mood to play some canon characters.

Good timing!

Well, I myself am planning a multiverse-themed RP series...

... but here's another. You played Mafia and Werewolf before?

Error | IwakuRoleplay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.