Roleplay search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

riddlemethis48

Original poster
Introduction.
Alright so, hey. Hi. Hello. How are you?
So, it's been a while. Anyway, obviously I'm here lookin' for a few roleplays again. Right now, I’m mostly looking for fandom roleplays, so if that’s not your thing then I’m sorry. There are a limited few original ideas I’d be willing to try, but like I said, mostly fandoms. Oh, I should mention that I’m female, 19 years old so I ask that you be 18+. Some roleplays will be NSFW, so just sayin.

Alright, I think that’s all for now. I do have a few rules. Hopefully I don’t sound too mean:

Writing Style:
I like length. I mean, I’m not asking you to spit out ten paragraphs, because who actually has time for that? No, the least I’d like is two paragraphs. I can write more or less, depending on the scene. I do try and match my partner most of the time, though. Oh, I also write in 3rd person, I don’t like 1st, so please don’t. No one liners, either.

Love interests, yo.
For fandom, I do indeed double. OC x Canon style. I usually prefer to double, and if I’m not I feel like I’m not doing anything, haha. I’m pretty open when it comes to love interests, but if there is only one listed I won’t change it. We can double for originals as well, if you like to do that. If not, whatever.

Mary sues/gary sues.
Alright, I’m going to say this right now: I don’t really believe in mary sues/gary sues. To me, it’s a bit ridiculous, especially when I can think something is mary sue that doesn’t seem like it to you, ya know? I’m here to have fun and write some. That being said, I’m very open to characters. You got an idea for one? Throw it at me, I’ll most likely be okay with it. The only thing I do ask is we share the spotlight.

Grammar.
I get it, we all make mistakes. Just make sure you have a decent grasp on the English language, as well as punctuation. I usually write from my phone, and spell check can be a little asshole sometimes, so I’m fine with mistakes.

Patients and commitment.
Life happens, I totally get that. Most days I can spit out a few replies a day, but others there will be one or maybe two. I do get a response out at least once a day, though. Also, if I have something going on where I won’t be able to reply, I’ll let you know. I am looking for something Long-term. Honestly, if you plan on leaving right after we plan or even the first post, don’t contact me. That’s a big pet peeve. If you get bored of the roleplay, just let me know. I’ll be bummed, but it’s better than just leaving without a word.

Where to find me.
I rp over email or kik mostly, but pm works as well.

Limits.
I don’t have any limits. If you do, please, let me know.

Extras
I like romance in roleplays. Just lettin’ you know.
Don’t contact me just saying “Want to rp?” No, I won’t respond if you do that. Tell me what you want to roleplay, your age, favorite color or something.

Cravings.
Recently, I've been craving a Twilight Saga roleplay. I kind of (more like really) want to do a roleplay based on Life and Death, where the roles are switched. So, I have a female OC that would be the vampire, and you can either play another OC or a canon character who would be the human. I think it would be interesting to see one of the Cullens as a human, but it's up to you. I'm open for either. Sorry if this is a bad explanation, but I hope my idea is coming across. Feel free to ask questions, as well.

Other fandoms.
(Love interests are listed.)

Twilight Saga. (Edward Cullen, Jasper Cullen, Carlisle Cullen.)
DC/DCEU: The Joker.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians. (Percy Jackson, Luke Castellan.)
The Hunger Games. (Peeta Mellark, Finnick Odair.)
Once Upon A time. (Killian Jones/Captain Hook, David Nolan/Prince Charming.)
Breaking Bad. (Jesse Pinkman.)
X-files. (Fox Mulder.)
Grey’s Anatomy. (Earlier seasons.) (Derek Sheppard.)
Ghost Whisperer. (Jim Clancy.)
Sherlock. (Sherlock, John Watson.)
Star Trek. (Reboot.) (Jim Kirk, Spock.)
Orange is the new black. ( Alex Vause, Poussey Washington, Baxter Bayley.)
How To Get Away With Murder. (Wes Gibbins, Frank Delfino.)
Supernatural. (Earlier seasons.) (Sam Winchester.)
Doctor Who. (10th Doctor, 11th Doctor.)
American Horror Story. (Murder house, asylum.) (Tate Langdon, Kit Walker.)

Original Ideas.
(Bold is who I’d play.)

Bad boy/good girl.
Teacher/student.
Anything horror. I recently saw lights out and love the concept of it, would be willing to roleplay something around it.

pm me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.