Roleplay Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana

wandering thoughts
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Hello! I'm looking for one or two group roleplays to join. With the holidays approaching, I might have a bit more time and opportunities to roleplay. I didn't participate in any group roleplays for the past half of this year, but I want to try again.

A bit of info about me:
  • I haven't roleplayed in a group for around half a year, but I have experience in group roleplays for five years, on and off, and I have been continuously roleplaying one on one with a partner.
  • My posting speed would most likely be around one or two good posts a day at my fastest, and around three posts in a week at a moderate pace. I don't know if I can accommodate to a rapid-fire group roleplay just yet.
  • I enjoy discussing and planning with other roleplayers. Talking non-roleplay stuff in the OOC is fine with me too.
  • If there are any corrections others could suggest for my posts, I take those into consideration and would appreciate it if my own mistakes are pointed out.
  • I roleplay for enjoyment and relaxation. This is a means for me to deal with or work out my own inner issues and stress in a healthy manner if possible.
What I'm looking for:
  • An interesting plot of any of these genres: fantasy, action, romance, drama, suspense, or horror. Fandom roleplays are also alright with me, but I haven't played characters from fandoms in a while.
  • A roleplay where the members can collaborate with each other and the GM, and suggest or plan things out within reason.
  • An intermediate to advanced roleplay.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sav
INTEREST CHECK - Children of Typhon Roleplay | IwakuRoleplay.com

I haven't been successful in getting people to join this Roleplay. If you're into Greek Mythology, particularly its bestiary, you might want to take a look.

OPEN SIGNUPS - The Hero Club's Misadventures!| 勇者部の災難! | Yuushabu no Sainan! | Out of Character | IwakuRoleplay.com

If you're into less serious scenarios and a mix of slice of life and potentially action, you might want to bite this.
I'll take a look at both. Thanks! ^^

You are most welcome. I await feedback.

Your avatar amuses me. If I start one of my RP's soon I'll be sure to send you an invite.

OwO Collaborating with other players and the GM? Chatting it up in the OOC, even about non-RP things? All of this sounds like the type of RP I would normally run. XD

And if you're open to fandoms but aren't super-confident about playing fandom characters, then Fandomstuck might be a good fit for you. It's sort of like a mega-crossover RP, but it's a bit special in the sense that it's about personifications of entire fandoms as opposed to existing canon characters. So, you get to enjoy all the ease of working with pre-existing concepts and character traits from one of your favorite fandoms, but you still have all the freedom to break free from a strict canon personality and really make the character your own. The OP explains the concept of these fandom entities better if this interests you.

Reactions: Hana
I'm still looking for people for my roleplay. The premise is a bit unique so I've only got a few loyal players, and life has been swamping them all lately so I've been desperately responding to requests in the hopes that someone new will take interest.

OPEN SIGNUPS - House of the Fallen Star | IwakuRoleplay.com

Hey! If you are looking for a long term role-play to invest your time in than I suggest checking out my idea below:
Wuinderre Expanse

What I'm looking for:
  • An interesting plot of any of these genres: fantasy, action, romance, drama, suspense, or horror. Fandom roleplays are also alright with me, but I haven't played characters from fandoms in a while.
  • A roleplay where the members can collaborate with each other and the GM, and suggest or plan things out within reason.
  • An intermediate to advanced roleplay.
Check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.