Roleplay Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sekushiii

Original poster
Hello Iwaku world,

This post is from my phone so I am going to keep it short, sweet and to the point but please do not take this as my writing skill because I tend to post intermediate to advanced with never less than two paragraphs

I have recently switched to the Iwaku world but I have been roleplaying for several years however I did take a bit of a hiatus so I am looking to stretch out my writing skills.

Stories with a good amount of romance and action tend to tickle my fancy.
I am over 18 so if you are not please do not message me, I just prefer to keep it 18+.
I play females, it is on very rare occasion I play a male and it is usually a second character, if anything.
I play straight, I have yet to try f x f, not that I am against it. I am just not sure I would be the right partner for someone searching for this.

I love to work out the stories together and I'm a loyal RP partner that will work with you so we can both have fun and enjoy. If you'd like to RP with me, shoot me a message. ^_^

Edit:

I have a few plots in mind, all completely different in genre, etc.

Plot 1
Vampire x Human
The vampire race had once ruled over humans but the human spirit seemed to eventually outdo them, deciding they no longer wanted to be the victim the human race nearly put the vampires into extinction. Many went into hiding around the world, some among other humans, some further into places most wouldn't go. This particularly story however is about the two Vampire Princes, one of them being Character B. Long ago, a powerful witch helped the vampire race after falling in love with the Vampire Lord, making a castle that would hold the Vampire race and let them go as they please but keeping all else who entered within its walls unless ones that held the Vampire Lords blood wished for them to be released. It kept the race of vampires left safe but still able to feed off the humans they managed to lore back to the castle but over time the castle's magic seemed to weaken and Character B turned to the long told prophecy that one with the original Vampire Lord's blood was to find the Great Witch's descendant and make her fall for them of their own free will. Character A, my character, would be that descendant, loured to the castle in order to provoke her into love.

Plot 2
Survival. Zombie Apocalypse.
On a small island, before only inhabited by locals, there lies a new research facility. Built to hold top government secrets and holds the key to many diseases as well as their cure. The locals are unhappy about the new research facility and it only seems to get worse as they quickly find that their dead start coming to life and blame the new research facility. My character would be a new scientist but your character would be up to you.

Plot 3
Medieval. Fantasy.
In the land of Azlar there holds a magic sword that the princess, Character A, is sworn to protect after her father's death and her mother grows ill the Kingdom becomes under attack and the magic sword is stolen. Hell bent on getting it back, Character A assembles a team and goes on an adventure to return the sword to her kingdom. Your character would be up to you but one of the team members assembled.

Plot 4
Present day. Fairy tale with a twist.
My character comes upon a book in her grandmother's things that upon curiousity she opens and finds herself thrown into a fantasy world that she quickly discovers is an awful lot like a fairy tale she read when she was younger. Your character is open to any of the old fairy tales you can think of.

Plot 5
Fantasy with a twist of death.
In the world of death, a kingdom called Nilheim arrises, this kingdom is full of ghousts, ghouls, zombie and so on so forth, with a King, character B, that finds himself lonely he sends his colleagues out to arise a Princess of old time that was said to pass at a young age with unspoken beauty. Thinking this would be a perfect specimen for Queen he wants to claim her as his own.

Plot 6
Ninja with an addition of powerful beings
A ninja princess sworn to her duty as the keeper of a powerful sword finds herself at the fight before the told end of the world. Powerful beings come into her life to help against the fight of the end of the world. This one is up for discussion and work and the character is up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Iwaku world,

This post is from my phone so I am going to keep it short, sweet and to the point but please do not take this as my writing skill because I tend to post intermediate to advanced with never less than two paragraphs

I have recently switched to the Iwaku world but I have been roleplaying for several years however I did take a bit of a hiatus so I am looking to stretch out my writing skills.

Stories with a good amount of romance and action tend to tickle my fancy.
I am over 18 so if you are not please do not message me, I just prefer to keep it 18+.
I play females, it is on very rare occasion I play a male and it is usually a second character, if anything.
I play straight, I have yet to try f x f, not that I am against it. I am just not sure I would be the right partner for someone searching for this.

I love to work out the stories together and I'm a loyal RP partner that will work with you so we can both have fun and enjoy. If you'd like to RP with me, shoot me a message. ^_^
Just as a heads up, people who aren't 18 can't post in this section anyways, so unless they've lied about their age you're probably okay

I'd like to roleplay with you, but I need more information one sort of genre's and fandoms you like

Really I'm looking to expand so I am open to alot.

But things I am familiar with are:
The only Fandom I've played is Game of Thrones and Walking Dead so far but I'm familiar with alot of shows and books out there and some anime like Attack on Titan

I do medieval alot
Or fantasy
As well as survival themed
And some real life situations
I'm pretty open ^_^

Really I'm looking to expand so I am open to alot.

But things I am familiar with are:
The only Fandom I've played is Game of Thrones and Walking Dead so far but I'm familiar with alot of shows and books out there and some anime like Attack on Titan

I do medieval alot
Or fantasy
As well as survival themed
And some real life situations
I'm pretty open ^_^
By fandoms I also mean any games you've played for example just so you're aware

So do you have any plot ideas of anything you wanna do?

@Hunter of Shadows I've played Diablo. Dragon Age. And COD mainly but I have yet to try an RP with any of those.

I have a few ^_^ is there a specific or a few specific genres you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.