Roleplay search! (MxM or FxF) (Open)

E

eegast

KTgRe0r.png

• First, a little bit about me:
    • I usually write my responses in google docs first, then paste them. In addition, I use the chrome app Grammarly.
    • I am a college student, and I do have other hobbies/responsibilities besides roleplaying, so I will mostly post once a day, maybe twice if I'm feeling up to it. I make it a point to let people know when I will be inactive if I can.
    • I like to talk! If we end up becoming buddies, I wouldn't mind PMing or talking off site c:
    • I use anime-style or artistic drawings as FCs.
    • I'd prefer to use a thread but wouldn't mind using PMs if you're uncomfortable.
    • I use lots of coding and DivBoxes in my posts, so if you're on mobile, I'm sorry.
    • I will not hesitate to let you know when the plot has turned stale, and I want to leave. c:
    • I use to do SUPER kinky stuff, but not anymore? I don't know, just uninterested at the moment. I might still do some depending on the plot, but don't expect anything.
    • Might add more?? Not sure.

• Here are some requirements I would like my partner(s) to have to make the experience great for both/all of us!
    • Please have good enough grammar and spelling. Please.
    • I would like any partner(s) I have to respond at least once a day like me, but if for any reason you can't, just shoot me a PM ^-^
    • If for any reason you want to leave the RP, be it low muse or IRL situations, just tell me! I'm an adult and can take it.
    • I would like us to use gifs and stuff to spice up our posts.

• Here are some Genres/Fandom Ships I would like to RP. Bolded means I have the most muse for it, Italics mean the role I prefer to play, though it may not be concrete. If an asterisk (*) is next to it, I have a plot or an idea planned out already. More may be added as time goes on.

Genres:
    [spoili]
    • Realistic
      - Time Period (Medieval times, Great Depression, Victorian Era, '80s, '90s)
      - Sports Teams
      - Realistic Hospitals*
      - Coffee Shops (mostly fluff)
      - Band/Music themed
      - Detective x Psychopath Killer
      - Gangs
    • Magic
      - Magic Schools
      - RPG-like adventures
      - Elves
      - Centaurs (Centaur x Centaur OR Centaur x Elf/Human)
    • Supernatural
      - Vampires
      - Werewolves
      - Shapeshifting of any kind really
      - Zombie Apocalypse
    • Polyamory
    • Incest
      - Cousin x Cousin
      - Brother x Brother/Sister x Sister
      - Twin x Twin
      - Step brother x Step brother/ Step sister x Step sister
    • Alien x Human
    • High Fantasy Kingdoms
    [/spoili]

Ships/Fandoms: These are usually BxB. (more may be added)
    [spoili]
    Cartoons
    [spoili]
    • Voltron: Legendary Defenders
      - Shiro x Keith
      - OC x OC
    • Ed, Edd, and Eddy
      - Kevin x Edd (Double D)
      - Edd x Kevin (reverse!KevEdd)
    • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
      - Twilight Sparkle x Rainbow Dash
      - OC x OC
    [/spoili]
    Anime/Manga/Visual Novels
    [spoili]
    • Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End)
      - Mikaela x Yuuichirou
      - Any vampire(s) from the show x Yuuichirou
    • DRAMAtical Murder
      - Koujaku x Aoba
      - Ren x Aoba
      - Virus x Trip x Aoba (bad endings)
    • Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
      - Sosuke x Rin
      - Makoto x Haruka
    [/spoili]
    Novels
    [spoili]
    • The Raven Cycle
      - Ronan x Adam
    • The Infernal Devices
      - Will x Jem
      - OC x OC
    [/spoili]
    Television
    [spoili]
    • Game of Thrones
    • The Walking Dead
      - Negan x Rick
      - Daryl x Rick
    [/spoili]
    Video Games
    [spoili]
    • Skullgirls (probably all smut tbh so only RedStar)
      - Valentine x Anyone Really (FxF)
      - Valentine x Painwheel (FxF)
      - Filia x Fukua (FxF)
      - Filia x Painwheel (fluff) (FxF)
    • Bayonetta
    [/spoili]
    Webcomics
    [spoili]
    • Starfighter
      - OC x OC
      - Abel x Cain
    [/spoili]
    [/spoili]

If there is something you think I might be into and it's not on here, just shoot me a PM!

• Here are some plots I have come up with myself. Feel free to use them if you want for other RPs! Bolded means I really want to do them. A reminder that these can be MxM or FxF unless stated otherwise.

1. Character A and Character B absolutely cannot stand each other. Despite this, they have mutual friendships, and can't seem to avoid each other. One night, their mutual friend, who is much wealthier than them both, invites them and a few friends over for movies and whatnot. They happen to have a wine cellar, of which A and B were sent down to collect a few bottles. Reluctantly, they go, and end up locking themselves inside.
    2. Character A has been diagnosed with schizophrenia. Their parents, obviously worried, admit them into the best psychiatry they could find. On their first day, the psychiatrist turns into a demon tries to kill them. Character B bursts in through the door, and saves them, killing the "psychiatrist", them tells A that their hallucinations are real. (This would be interesting as a group thing!)
    3. A newly made guardian angel, Character A, is assigned to Character B. They thought their job would be easy, finding out that they're just a teenager, but soon finds out that B's mother is an abusive alcoholic, and their father is neglectful and apathetic.
    4. (Preferably MxM) Character A is very unpopular. They have been for years and has learned to accept the bullying. Character B, however, is one of the most popular people in school, and everyone seems to enjoy their company. One night, they end up Freaky-Fridaying into each other's bodies and learn devastating things about each other's lives and pasts.

• Here are some pre-made characters that I've made. If you want to RP with them specifically, then just ask!

ARBEUS - male - Incubus
    - Arbeus appears around 23.
    - He is usually a power bottom, but can play top if the occasion arises.
    - Anything really can be done to him; double penetration, gangbangs, you name it, just fuck him up.

CENTRAIEL - male - Angel

- Appears around 20.
    - Is exclusively bottom.
    - Suited for fluffy mostly, though I do have an idea about him being captured by demons.

LUMEE - male - Human/Elf

- Is 19.
    - Exclusively bottom. Very submissive.
    - Suitable for slice of life or angst.

AI - female - Human

- Age ranges from 18 to 21, depending on the plot.
    - Quite dominant.
    - Suitable for slice of life, angst.

Last edited:
I'd like to know what you had in mind as to plot for the zombie apocalypse and the RPG-Adventure.

I was gonna list the ones I'm interested in, but that would be most of the list....

Sorry, I noticed that the RP was "Always Open", hence the reason I sent you a message. Then I found that our conversation was deleted and this RP was filled. Well, poop. Have a good one!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in discussing some plots if you want.

If you're still looking I wouldn't mind roleplaying with you! I tend to lean towards Fantasy/RPG/Medieval stuff, so if you have any ideas about plot like those feel free to shoot me a PM ^_^

Heyo, I'm pretty interested! Hit me with a PM if you'd have me~

*Gasp* Another Skullgirls fan! Bless you sir/madame/human/parasite :3

[spoili](Preferably MxM) Character A is very unpopular. They have been for years and has learned to accept the bullying. Character B, however, is one of the most popular people in school, and everyone seems to enjoy their company. One night, they end up Freaky-Fridaying into each other's bodies and learn devastating things about each other's lives and pasts.[/spoili]

I really liked this idea, as long as it wasn't a romantic plot line. I already have some ideas :))

Hello there! I would love to rp with you if you don't mind! Shoot me a pm if there is an empty slot that I can fit into! <3

The skullgirls rp has me very interested and if you'd be up for it I'd like to attempt things!

If you're still looking, I'd love to discuss some of the pairings you had listed, and maybe one or two of the plots?