1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Roleplay Search, Fandoms and Originals

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ⱺℓìⱴẹ ♡, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welcome, roleplayers! Won't you stay a while?

My name is Olive, and I'm looking for one or two long-term roleplay partners. I've been writing for around seven years at an intermediate level, so I would prefer a partner that can match (or outmatch) my own quality of writing. I can double if doubling is preferred and may play both male and/or female parts.

Be at least 18 to roleplay smut. I will do some smut-based roleplays depending on how comfortable I am with the plot. Strictly MxF. Limits include pedophilia, rape, incest, bestiality, necrophilia...

F A N D O M S (most to least desired)

*** Naruto/Naruto Shippuden — No one likes to roleplay Naruto anymore, but that's cool. I grew up nestled in the Naruto fandom, and I haven't really moved on from it yet. I've played everyone from Tsunade to Orochimaru, but I specialize in Hidan + all Uchihas. I already have OC's made for Madara and Itachi.

Spirited Away/Howl's Moving Castle — I usually play as an OC here, with an OC love interest.

*** Harry Potter — Not an expert here, but my love interest would be Tom Riddle way back when. My OC is already prepared.

Death Note — Can you tell it's been a while since I've had time to catch up on my anime? Love interest is L.

Vampire Knight — Love Interest is Kaname.

Hetalia! — Love Interest is a toss-up between Switzerland and Southern Italy.

Game of Thrones — I'm only caught up to season 3. Love interest is Robb, John, or Jaime.

*** Originals — kidnapperxkidnapped/masterxslave, studentxteacher, bestfriendxbestfriend, etc.

And don't forget to hook me up with any plot ideas you may have. I love to talk plot; I have an OC bank ready for such purposes.

I have no interest in wolves or vampires, but I'm open to talking over any other ideas that haven't been discussed in this thread.

G U I D E L I N E S

Please be ready with any OCs you may need for the roleplay before messaging. Inbox messages are preferred.

I usually write at least 2-3 solid paragraphs. I expect at least the same in return. I don't need a novel, but I won't settle for much less than 10 sentences.

Reply time will obviously be based on how often you're able to sit down and write. I personally put out 1-3 per week, but everyone is different. I'll never ask anyone to put this above school or work or whatever you have going on at the time.

I'm really not such a stickler for anything else. Let me know if you have any questions! Ciao~

2. I would like to be your partner

3. I kinda like the Student x Teacher

4. Please PM me with more information. There are selections above for fandom and original-based roleplays; let me know which one you're most drawn to and we might be able to work something out ;)

5. Ok, cool. Which part are you more interested in? Student or teacher? PM me more details! :)

6. I'd like to do a Studentx Teacher RP please.

7. Howl's Moving Castle /(0.0)\

8. I would love to do a Harry Potter rp with you if you're still looking?

9. I'm sorry to say this, but at this time I can't commit my attention to HMC as much as I have some of my other cravings. But thanks for your interest!

10. PM me, please

• Nice execution! Nice execution! x 1
  11. I'm afraid I already started a studentxteacher roleplay. Thanks so much for your interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.