3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Medieval, Sci-Fi
Hey,

I'd greatly appreciate review and constructive criticism of my roleplay posts in this roleplay. Obviously there isn't much to go on, but it is ongoing and further posts will likely follow. Naturally, I ask because I want to get better and haven't roleplayed in a long time - and when I did, there wasn't much help from others. Of course I already looked around in the forums and continue to do so, but I feel as if specifics on what I need to improve would support my efforts :)

Cheers

Okay, I read a good portion of it and I like where you're going with it.

My critique is that I don't really know much about the characters you're writing or the setting. You should practice writing different kinds of descriptions of your characters as well as the settings. Get comfortable with describing their feelings and gestures or what they're wearing and what not. Practice some more, use Iwaku's writing exercises and get more opinions through those exercises but overall, it wasn't a bad start. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolk
I was mostly writing for my roleplay partner who has the character sheets, so I didn't think about describing the characters - good point. Thanks!

Reactions: Mid