Roleplay Resume

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray

Original poster
Dunno whether this is a bug or not. It seems to be more of a "natural occurrence" if you will. For me at least. I am unable to create paragraphs within my roleplay resume. The writing sample part is all good but if I have a huge block of text, say in the sexy exploration part (that's where I'm having trouble to say the least), when I break the lines up into two paragraphs, it doesn't show up when I save it and shows up as that same block of text from before. If there was a way to fix this, that'd be so much more convenient, especially for those who take their time to type up a lot of information and add lots of detail onto their resume.

Reactions: Valentyne
This also irritates me; a couple of my sections are pretty long and it would be nice to be able to break them up.

Drives me crazy too. You used to be able to when I joined, but haven't been able to for quite a while. I dunno what changed, but I miss my line breaks!

I'm guessing it's a bug. Iwaku had this problem before with the wishlist and random notes, but now they seem to be fixed.

Which parts of the resume doesn't give you paragraphs? (Is it the whole mature section, or just certain parts of it? Is some parts of the non-mature resume affected?)

@Diana This is probably something to take a look at ^^

I'm guessing it's a bug. Iwaku had this problem before with the wishlist and random notes, but now they seem to be fixed.

Which parts of the resume doesn't give you paragraphs? (Is it the whole mature section, or just certain parts of it? Is some parts of the non-mature resume affected?)
I only just found out today that the aforementioned section of the libertine resume doesn't give me paragraphs. I don't know about the others though.

Well, I tested to put in a paragraph break in each field to see if anything happened and the fields that seems to be working fine are, as said before, wishlist, writing sample and random notes. No paragraph breaks seems to be possible in any of the mature parts nor the rest of the non-mature resume.

It's just to wait for Diana to report on this.

This might have been an intentional action on the admins part though. Some of these fields aren't meant to have overly much in them (for example, favorite genres. It's just meant to state a few genres you like to play). But in other cases I can see why people would wish to write more and have paragraph breaks (scene wishlist in mature for example, or playing style and plot candies in normal.) Some people write a lot in their resumes, so it might be good to consider making paragraph breaks work in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.