Roleplay Resume Updates, Status of Groups, and other notes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love everything. Great job. the editor will take some getting used to, but I like its layout a lot better(not that the old one sucked ass, this one is just loads better).

@Diana You didn't do your job?!!! Stand behind me, I'll take the rocks for you. One little fault is not enough to make you a bad Admin in my eyes.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
there are so many rocks! ;_____;

there are so many rocks! ;_____;
If it's any consolation, I'm more of a punk and metal fan. Not just rock :3

On second thought, I don't particularly want to throw my metal at you. All I have are an assortment of knives and a few shuriken, and I really don't want to risk losing them.

-He took a bucket of dimes and dumped them on Raitoningu-

Hey bro, I heard you like change.

Also, I suggest Devil May Cry. And Orphen. They're pretty good games, and the animes didn't disappoint. Especially DMC. I was pleased.
Oh dimes are fine, because they're american so they have no real value :P. Thanks for the suggestions. I was considering getting DMC's game anyway.

Just one DMC game?

You're doing it wrong. I have the HD Collection, 4, DmC, and DMC 3 SE.

What can I say the updates are cool.. Just on my iphone is difficult because it keeps zooming lol xD. And also I will come back with another comment after I make a post where I have to use the bbcodes ..:)

The new coloury colours thing irks me, but I believe I can adapt, eventually.

But yeah, it zooms a lot for absolutely no reason on iPhone. it's annoying.

... Anyways....

MORE DmC!

Reactions: PureKor
What does the pink star mean?
so far what I've guessed is
Red star: Above 18 years
Pink star: Below 18 years old.
Which in turn is a quick indicator to see who you can or can't play more intimate scenes with.

At least, so far that has been my conclusion, I could be wrong.

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
If you hover your mouse over the stars it tells you what they mean.
:fiery: woah. Image resizing. Awesome. That insert spoiler button will be useful too.

It has come to my attention that the image resizing only works in the editor. Oh well.

Hovering over the stars doesn't work on a tablet :P

Anyway, in a conjunction of what I read on the previous page, where Shadow suggested to move the 'Return to Top' button due to accidental ratings that got clicked over time, I have a different proposition.
What you'd have a simple button called 'Rate' to which the various buttons for rates pop up once clicked.
On a computer the rates are invisible till one hovers over them, but since that doesn't work on a tablet or other touchscreen it's quite easy to accidentally hit an unintended rating.
Having to click on something before being able to rate some might find to be just a step too many, which I can understand, but it would solve a lot of things as well.

Reactions: Time-Out
I would just like to thank the team for making the stars more distinguishable from one another. pink/red and blue are good colors to choose. Or at least they're different enough.

Edit: awww they went back to "red" and "pink"

Last edited:
I am back now on my auntie's laptop.. in here it looks actually alright, ^^ still, I will see how the bb codes will show after I'll make a post for Ilium. I hope they are still good enough lol XD

good job anyways ^.^

Anyway to get the save the draft button back? I wrote half a reply last night but got too tired to finish it. I go back in today and its gone. Sucks. I really liked where I was going with it too. Ah well...Back to the drawing board.

there is a little clock like icon with an arow around it. That restores your last draft. A little bit of it may be missing, but at least you'll have most of it back
@Leannah

Reactions: La Reina
Giving you an icon or a note to tell you when a member is an Adult or a Teen. An icon displays in the postbit and the roleplay resume. "Adult Member" or "Teen Member" will display on the member card.

Seriously this is absolutely awesome. Because I look for people's ages and some people don't post their age. Which is fine but I like to know if my partner is 18+ or not. LOVE this new feature!

Actually i love the entire new re-vamp. It's lovely. Good job you guys!

If Roleplay was a humanoid guy, he should be in a wedlock with Iwaku.

Thanks, staffies. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Just one thing, I can't set my own "Custom Color" for the Text Color even though the option is there. Like, a picker doesn't appear. Is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.