Roleplay Resume Updates, Status of Groups, and other notes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
The back to top being missing was an accident. O_O Aaaaaall fixed. [edit] Or I thought was fixed, it's being an asshole on thread pages. >:[

The age marker is (currently) a Star above the avatar when viewing posts, and a star next to the Roleplay Resume title when viewing that. Hot pink for adults and light pink for teens. If people have problems seeing it, we'll be changing the icon!

I don't want to sound...bad but can you find distinctive color then variation of pink....I'm colorblind...so I don't see that..-_-

Change the Teen star to Cyan, so we'll see if that color switch helps in differentiating?

If not we can try different shapes. O_O

• Love
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
Ah yes, blue, my favorite color :3

THANKS DIANA~

Blue is my favorite colora you see

I really like this update, works perfectly fine for the phone too! Great work :3

You don't see the "Post a Reply" button where it's always been?

Well.... I like to save my incomplete posts, so I don't get embarrassed thanks to an incomplete post.

Well.... I like to save my incomplete posts, so I don't get embarrassed thanks to an incomplete post.
Well, we have confirmed it's still saving the draft even when you click away. 8D So you're good!

I'm having a problem with the picture link button last compliant promise it doesn't work?

Oh, now that I think about it, I have a suggestion.

Could the "Return to top" button be on the other side? I've had issues on a few occasions, especially whenever I use a touch screen, when I've accidentally hit a rating instead of the button and didn't notice until it was pointed out to me. It's a bit of an inconvenience.

Oh, now that I think about it, I have a suggestion.

Could the "Return to top" button be on the other side? I've had issues on a few occasions, especially whenever I use a touch screen, when I've accidentally hit a rating instead of the button and didn't notice until it was pointed out to me. It's a bit of an inconvenience.

It doesn't look like I can at the moment, but I can add that to a request list. D:

It doesn't look like I can at the moment, but I can add that to a request list. D:
Thankee, lady-sai.

(I reeeaaally hope someone gets that reference. If not, I'm ashamed.)

The back to top being missing was an accident. O_O Aaaaaall fixed. [edit] Or I thought was fixed, it's being an asshole on thread pages. >:[

The age marker is (currently) a Star above the avatar when viewing posts, and a star next to the Roleplay Resume title when viewing that. Hot pink for adults and light pink for teens. If people have problems seeing it, we'll be changing the icon!
What's a blue star then...?

~~~

I love the mobile version~ *previously disliked it*

And the desktop version is awesome too~

What's a blue star then...?

~~~

I love the mobile version~ *previously disliked it*

And the desktop version is awesome too~
*Whispers* We had to change it from light pink to the cyan star

• Thank You
Um, with the new update, I can't seem to see when people's last actions were? I'm on mobile if that helps at all, but is that just a bug? To see their actions I actually have o go to their profile page
>~>

*stares at "asshole" comment and wonders about her new meany life*
Fuck it.

I just need more sweets to be sweeter(has less food lately)

oh hey look a star, and the editing thing has changed... slow down for me forums! O nO

Reactions: PureKor
AAh what is this new text box? I don't like change!

-keeps throwing rocks at Diana-
CHARACTER VAULT NAAAOOOW

• Love
AAh what is this new text box? I don't like change!
-He took a bucket of dimes and dumped them on Raitoningu-

Hey bro, I heard you like change.

Also, I suggest Devil May Cry. And Orphen. They're pretty good games, and the animes didn't disappoint. Especially DMC. I was pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.