Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XMadnessLoverX

Original poster

tumblr_o49l0ezLyk1v7jodno1_500.gif

Introduction

Hello to everyone! I am always open to a roleplay. I am twenty-four years old and female. I am an otaku and a gamer that loves to roleplay as it is an escape from reality for me. I am a roleplayers of six and a half years. I can see that this is almost summer, so I'm making a new roleplay request for this summer. I have a lot of free time so I would be willing to roleplay with anyone. If I owe you any replies, please ask me about it. I may have to ask some of you to resend it. I'm also open to doing two different roleplays as well. I also have some cravings that I need to fulfill. I do know that I owe some of you some replies, I am just updating my Roleplay request for this summer. I will be putting in a password and questionnaire so I will know that you have read my rules.

tumblr_lofr68fd791qjxm01o1_500.gif

Rules

Patience and Commitment
I do understand that we all have a life outside the Internet. However, If you're one of those people that like to ditch others, then please do not roleplay with me at all. I have too many people do that to me. So please don't ask me to roleplay and then ditch me in the middle of it. If you do not want to roleplay with me anymore, please tell me. I am a bit fed up with ditchers though. I honestly would rather you tell me if you don't want to roleplay with me. I do understand that messages and emails glitch all the time and that's why I would suggest this. If you didn't get my email, either resend yours or ask me to resend mine. I don't mind at all either way. I do take at least a day or a few days to reply to the roleplay, depending on how busy I am. I would have to ask you to please be patient with me, so please don't spam me. If you haven't heard from me in a week, please send me a message then. I will do the same as well as I do get worried too. As a matter of fact, I am very patient, so please let me know if something is going on that is causing you to delay. I can understand perfectly well.

Limits
I do not have very many limits. However, I will not do rape, incest, beastiality, necrophilllia, pedophilia, or any disgusting fetishes. I will not do yaoi/MXM because I am not very good at it. I have no problem with it, I'm just bad at roleplaying it. Everything else I am fine with as far as lemons/smut, violence, cussing/swearing, yuri/FxF, Love triangles, harems, and everything else goes. However, Lemons are not for people under the age of eighteen. I do need to know how old you are because if you are underage, we cannot do lemons. I'm sorry. Mature roleplays are fine but only if you are at least eighteen. Also, I do apologize for anyone that enjoys a dark roleplay but I will not do suicide or self-harm. That is one of my triggers and will not do that for personal reasons.

Length
I am strictly a literate Roleplayer, so basically I would prefer if you wrote at least 100 words or more on each side. I can only go up to two paragraphs though, so I would rather not do novella because I do take a bit longer to reply and I will end up getting constant writer's block. So I don't want to do novella. However, I will try to match your length. I can write more depending on how inspired I am. I'm not sure how much though.

Grammar and Spelling
I do not care about spelling as long as I can understand it. Please no text talk at all. It is confusing and I don't like using text talk at all. I can never understand most of it at all. So please don't do it. I am not a grammar nazi though, however I do need to understand what you're writing though. If I don't understand something, I'll let you know. You also need to tell me beforehand if English isn't your first language or if you have dyslexia. I'll still roleplay with you either way.

Sharing the Spotlight
Please don't make this roleplay about you. I exist as well. It is supposed to be about us. I would expect you to share the spotlight throughout the roleplay.

Manners
I am going to say this once. Please be respectful when talking to me. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. When asking me to roleplay, please introduce yourself. Don't just message me saying "Wanna rp?" Or "Rp?" Because to me, that's just rude. I will not reply to anyone that's going to be rude and disrespectful.

OC's and Love interests
You play as your OC and my love interest and I will play as my OC and your love interest. I prefer to double up in all of honesty. I also will have to ask that you please do not control my OC. To me that is disrespectful. You could say that '___ had been given a bad feeling" but that's all I can handle. Otherwise, do not control my OC. Also, for love interests, if we have the same one, can we please not argue over it. I am pretty flexible on love interests, and just to warn you, some of my love interests are female as well, in case anyone is okay with yuri/FXF. I do NOT want anyone threatening me because of love interests. That will cause me to not want to roleplay with you if I end up with someone threatening me. If I only have one love interest listed, then that one I will take and will not change my crush if only one is listed. I also have an idea on how we can both have the same love interest, but be in separate universes. For example if both of our love interests was Death the Kid, we would both have Death the Kid but we would be in different universes.You can ask me about it when you message me.

OOC
I do love to get to know you outside of the roleplay as well. Don't be afraid to talk to me. I don't bite. What's a good roleplay without out of character communication. We can also discuss parts of the roleplay and come up with some ideas on how we can make the roleplay more interesting as we progress throughout the roleplay. I am quite shy though, but am very nice to get to know you in all of honesty.

I can roleplay on here or through email. I am not comfortable putting my email on the thread so you will have to message me in order for me to give you my email. I will NOT Roleplay on Skype or any social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter.

Have fun.

Tumblr_inline_muu8a3DbEB1ru6dc1.gif

Roleplay Cravings

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

RWBY

Parasyte: The Maxim

Soul Eater

Deadman Wonderland

Anything Love Triangle related

tumblr_neafj94EWE1rm7e3co1_500.gif

Roleplay List
(Preferred Crush will be in bold)

Legend:
♥♥♥♥ You should PM me right now! I'm craving this badly!
♥♥♥ I would be willing to roleplay this
♥♥ If you catch me in a good mood.
♥ Possible chance I'll say no.

tumblr_ni4xppgJlC1rc93aro1_500.gif

Anime/Manga

Soul Eater ♥♥♥♥
Love Interest: Asura Kishin, Spirit Albarn, Death the Kid, Eruka Frog, or Mifune
Love Triangle: Eruka Frog and Asura Kishin
(One OC is complete, Redoing my other one)

Durarara ♥
Love Interest: Masaomi Kida or Anri Sonohara
Love Triangle: None
(OC hasn't been started)

Deadman Wonderland ♥♥♥♥
Love Interest: Nagi Kengamine, Toto Sakigami, Azuma Genkaku, or Minatasuki Takami
Love Triangle: Nagi Kengamine and Azuma Genkaku
(One OC is complete, Working on second OC)

High School of the Dead ♥
Love Interest: Takashi Komuro or Saeko Busujima
(OC hasn't been started)

Parasyte: The Maxim ♥♥♥♥
Love Interest: Shinichi Izumi
(OC hasn't been started)

Fairy Tail ♥♥♥
Love Interests: Gray Fullbuster, Gajeel Redfox, or Laxus Dreyar
Love Triangle: Gray Fullbuster and Gajeel Redfox or Gajeel Redfox and Laxus Dreyar
(OC is complete)

Sword Art Online ♥
Love Interest: Kazuto Kirigaya or Asuna Yuuki
(OC hasn't been started)

Mirai Nikki ♥
Love Interest: Akise Aru
(Redoing my OC)

Blue Exorcist ♥
Love Interest: Rin Okumura or Shiemi Moriyama
(OC hasn't been started)

Akame Ga Kill ♥♥♥
Love Interest: Tatsumi, Akame, or Bulat (If you're willing to make Bulat bisexual)
(OC started)

DRAMAtical Murder ♥
Love Interest: Koujaku, Noiz, or Aoba
Love Interest: Koujaku and Noiz
(OC hasn't been started)

tumblr_mwotv9y3nG1r9uhjpo8_500.gif

Video Games

Final Fantasy XIII ♥♥♥♥
Love Interest: Snow Villiers or Serah Farron
Love Triangle: Snow Villiers and Serah Farron
(OC is complete)

Final Fantasy XIII-2 ♥♥♥♥
Love Interest: Caius Ballad, Serah Farron, or Paddra Nsu-Yeul
Love Triangle: Caius Ballad and Noel Kreiss, Caius Ballad and Paddra-Nsu Yeul, or Serah Farron and Paddra Nsu-Yeul
(OC is complete, Starting a second one for the female love interests)

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII ♥♥♥♥
Love Interest: Caius Ballad, Snow Villiers, or Lightning Farron
Love Triangle: Caius Ballad and Snow Villiers
(OC is complete)

Tales of Vesperia ♥♥
Love Interest: Yuri Lowell or Rita Mordio
(OC hasn't been started)

Devil May Cry ♥♥♥
Love Interest: Dante or Lady
(OC almost finished)

Bayonetta ♥♥♥
Love Interest: Bayonetta
(OC hasn't been started)

Saints Row 3 ♥♥♥
Love Interest: Matt Miller or Kinzie Kensington
(OC hasn't been started)

Saints Row 4 ♥♥♥
Love Interest: Matt Miller, Kinzie Kensington, Johnny Gat, Shaundi, or Asha Odekar
Love triangle: Kinzie Kensington and Asha Odekar or Kinzie Kensington and Shaundi
(OC hasn't been started)

Pokemon Black and White ♥♥♥♥
Love Interest: Cilan
(OC started)

Pokemon X and Y ♥♥♥
Love Interest: Clemont, Siebold, Valerie, Viola, or Korrina
(OC started)

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ♥
Love Interest: Link
(OC hasn't been started)

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker ♥
Love Interest: Link or Tetra
(OC hasn't been started)

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ♥
Love Interest: Link or Zelda
(OC hasn't been started)

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword ♥
Love Interest: Link or Zelda
(OC hasn't been started)

tumblr_o74tqx95Xs1tyabqyo1_500.gif

TV Shows

The Walking Dead ♥♥
Love Interest: Daryl Dixon or Maggie Greene
(OC needs to be edited)

latest

Other

RWBY ♥♥♥♥
Love Interest: Lie Ren, Mercury Black, Adam Taurus, Blake Belladonna, or Pyrrha Nikos
Love Interest: Lie Ren and Mercury Black, Adam Taurus and Lie Ren, Mercury Black and Adam Taurus, or Blake Belladona and Pyhrra Nikos
(OC needs to be edited)

Love Interest: Zuko or Katara
(OC started)

large.gif

Passwords

For a General Roleplay: "You guys do not notice that we are gifted just by being humans."
For a Mature Roleplay (Must be 18+): "You rest inside my mind since the day you came, I knew you would be with me."
For a Dark Roleplay: "Raise your hands if you feel like I do."
For a Cute/Fluff Roleplay: "Let the storm rage on! The cold never bothered me anyway!"

giphy.gif

Closing

I believe that is it for my Roleplay requests. I need you to fill out a questionnaire for me when you send me a message.

Subject Line: Regarding your Roleplay Request
1. Password
2. What do you want to roleplay?
3. Who your Love interest is?
4. Which of my love interests you are okay playing as?
5. Limits
6. Do you Roleplay here or email?
7. Do you want a love triangle or singles?
8. Your age
9. Any plot ideas?
10. Is English your first language?

Thank you for reading this! I hope to hear from you all soon!​

Status
Not open for further replies.