Roleplay request

T

turtle queen

Original poster
I am putting this first otherwise people won't read it. I am getting off for the night and I have school in the morning. But after like 10:30 eastern time my schedule frees up a bit.I have lunch and the last 3 periods. So if you would like to role play please add me on one of the 3 following social medias

1. kik: Soph_bug01
  2. Discord: Turtle Queen#1063
  3. Instagram: turtle.queen1010

Hello, hello! I'm really bored and a lot of my chats are dead. So if you don't mind please read my requirements, so we can roleplay :)
●Be active.
●Don't say you want to roleplay then you don't. answer me anymore.
●Be semi literature to literature.
●I want a roleplay example if possible please.
●I have plots, so if you don't have any plots that's ok.
●DON'T WORRY ABOUT AN OC you can send a picture of ur oc with a brief description.
●I only like to do bxg. (Nothing against lgbt but im straight so it's comfortable)
●You HAVE to be able to play as a boy. If you can't play as a girl, that's okay. If you can play as both male and female that's great. But at least be able to play as male.
●I love dark plots, I have a few dark plots if you want to do a dark Roleplay. But i also love romance.
●This is long term.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I've always wanted to do a abusive relationship role-play. But with me as the girl. Violence is fine by me. HOWEVER, we are not limited to these plots. I have other plots and more rules. Please check them out below :)

If you have any social media such as discord; please add me if i don't answer. my discord is Turtle Queen#1063

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i would like to work out a roleplay with you, though i am not as used to dark plots so that is a concern for me. Plus i would like to do one long term and rp interest for mine i think is dead anyway.