☞ROLEPLAY REQUEST☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Candace Everett

Hey there!
My name is Candace, and welcome to my 18+ RP search! I've been role playing for about 5 years, and I have used my experience to write tons of short stories and even begin writing plays. I'm descriptive and prefer one or two paragraph replies (no one liners, PLEASE!) but I understand that sometimes writer's block kicks everyone's ass. Here are the fandoms i'm into (organized from most desired to less).

Fandoms:
❧Harry Potter ~Draco Malfoy preferably~
❧It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia ~Charlie Kelly or Dennis Reynolds~
❧Stranger Things~ Jonathan Byers or Steve Harrington~

I welcome OCs (obviously) and am open to any RP suggestions as long as you read my information first.

Frequency:
I usually reply as soon as i see the notification, but with school comes minor delays and I am going to start working again soon. I understand that not everyone spends 90% of their time online as I do, but I'm not about one reply a day.

Other Info:
I have a character kik so that I can get notifications quicker, so if you would prefer to roleplay with me on there, just let me know! Message me if you're interested! xoxo, Candace :alien::alert::alien:

Last edited:
Do you rp medieval fantasy or just fandoms?

I'd be interested in Harry Potter! I'm not too great at playing Draco though as I usually have him as my OCs love interest. If you have any other canons in mind I'd be happy to play themfor you in return! :3

Would you be intrested in a group 18+ rp or just 1x1?

Status
Not open for further replies.