Roleplay Request and List

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HotAsFuss

Original poster
Introduction/About Me

Hello! My name is Levi, and, clearly, I'm looking for roleplay partners (most preferably for fandom roleplays). For those who would like to know a little more about me, I've been roleplaying and writing since around 2011, giving me around four years of experience under my belt. I began on Quizilla, spent about two years of frequent activity there, then branched out to Tumblr, which couldn't give me the roleplay experience I was looking for. I returned to Quizilla just before it shut down, and since then, have been looking for new sites to roleplay on. So, I joined Iwaku!

I know that I'll meet so many wonderful people on here, and I can't wait to get started!

Now, before I get to discussions of actual roleplay, I have to lay out some limits and preferences. Bear with me, I know it's tedious, but I am writing these out for a reason.

Limits/Restrictions

I have very little of these, but I feel as though they should be specified. I am just fine with explicit language, violence/gorewe'll as long as it's not too outrageously gratuitous. As far as sexual situations go, I don't prefer roleplays to focus largely on them, but I am completely okay with writing them in context to the plot.

I'm fairly flexible, so I would love for you, if interested in a roleplay, to tell me what you are and aren't comfortable with. I'd hate to make you do something that makes you uncomfortable, so if there's anything you want to let me know as far as your limits are concerned, feel free!

Reply Expectations/Communication

I feel like it's safe to say that I expect proper spelling and grammar in replies. Length is of greater importance, so I'd like to touch on it. I only roleplay in paragraph form, and my replies typically are multi-paragraph, though it can vary depending on what exactly is going on in the roleplay. I would prefer not to do a novel-length roleplay, because I would likely be easily distracted and exhausted whilst trying to post frequent replies. Also, under no circumstances will I accept one-liners. Please make replies at least one paragraph.

I understand completely that life can get in the way of roleplaying activities--it happens to me, too. When things come up for me, I'll do my best to let you know, and I hope you'll do the same. I'd really appreciate it, and I'll completely understand!

As far as planning goes, I'm fine with totally winging it if that's what you want to do, but I'm also fine with discussing plot before we begin. It's up to you, really. If we pitch some ideas before we start roleplaying, I'll try my best to come up with material, even if it's lame. Either way is a-okay with me.

This might sound weird, but I also like to be able to carry conversation OOC with a roleplay partner. I suppose it helps for when something does come up, plus if we're going to be messaging back and forth, might as well get to know eachother, right?

Character Roleplaying

I really don't assume that any of this will be an issue, but I've heard the stories, so I should probably type it out anyway. I use the doubling reply form where we play our respective OCs, as well as eachother's love interests. Side characters can either be assigned to you and I, or we can play them whenever convenient or needed.

Please do not play my character for me; I will show you the same courtesy. Small, indirect actions are fine, such as "He turned on heel to lead, with her trailing closely behind." However, please don't directly dictate my character's words or actions. Also, I would like for the two sides of replies (OC and love interest) to be pretty close to the same length. I'm not going to make you go word-for-word, of course; it's fine if one side is a bit longer than the other. If one were to be a couple sentences, and the other consisting of multiple paragraphs, then we'd have a problem. And I don't want to have a problem, haha.

Okay, now that we've got all that out of the way, we can finally get to my desired roleplays, and hopefully you'll find something that interests you, too!

Fandoms

Following are the fandoms I am involved in, each with specifications on my level of interest in a roleplay, and additional information in parentheses. I know the list is small, but it might be updated.

❤❤❤ - Very interested; I will definitely accept and will love you forever
❤❤ - Pretty interested, I will probably accept
❤ - Not very interested, though I might accept if I want to try it out or become intrigued

~

❤❤❤ Homestuck (My main fandom; I have two trolls and five kids to choose from, so I can do any timeline/character group you prefer. Also, again, I would love you forever.)

❤❤❤ Pokémon (I would prefer to follow a plot more game-esque, as I've never really watched the anime religiously.)

❤❤ Steven Universe (I technically have two OCs for this fandom, just as a heads-up. This show is really cute and I think it would be a lot of fun.)

❤❤ Askewniverse films (These are pretty obscure, I guess, but might as well add them, because I'd love to roleplay them.)

❤❤ Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit (I think that this would be a lot of fun, but while I have seen the movies multiple times, I may not be able to recall everything.)

❤ American Horror Story (I love this show a lot, but I'm not sure how much fun it would be to roleplay.)

❤ YouTubers (Like with AHS, I think the idea is cool, but I'm not sure how the roleplay quality would be.)

❤ Supernatural (If I were to roleplay this, I'd prefer to go with less recent material. I love the show a whole lot, but it's gone downhill, which is why it has only a single heart.)

Interested?

If you'd like to roleplay any of the things on this list, and don't have a problem with my rules, please feel completely free to send me a message specifying the fandom, and if you want, you can go ahead and include your OC's information. Please keep in mind that if I recline, especially for the ones I'm less interested in, it's absolutely nothing against you.

So, I'd love to hear from y'all, and I hope that if you're reading this, you're having a great day/evening. Thanks!​

Hello! I'll RP a Pokemon plot with you if you'll have me c:

As far as sexual situations go, I don't prefer roleplays to focus largely on them, but I am completely okay with writing them in contex

Hi! Since you're new to the site I thought I'd just drop a note letting you know that, as a teen member, you are only permitted to write sexy scenes with other teen members for legal/security reasons! Teen members have a blue star by their avatars.

Thanks and have a good one!

What ideas did you have in mind for LOTR?

Hey! That sounds great! Was there something specific you had in mind? :)
nothing really specific, but since you want something related more to the games, it would be pretty easy to just pick a region and have some characters go through it, yeah?

Shoot me a PM, if you want, we can discuss plot and such to whatever degree you'd like c:

So...you still looking for a partner in crime---I mean a roleplay partner! If so, then Homestuck...Homestuck would make me veeeery happy. Like, I'll give you my first born. And second, and third, and then whoever's left to give.

Hello!
Hello! I am looking for someone to play Peridot (for Peridot x My gemsona) I hoped it was okay to ask because i didnt see anything about OC x Canon for Steven Universe.
I can double for you if you like :D

Feel free to Pm me if you like. I am always on!

Status
Not open for further replies.