Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Historical/ Fantasy/ Science-Fiction/ Modern/ Magical/ Romance, etc.
I'll be honest and say that, I'm not sure this is where this particular issue--I'm not even sure it's worth the staff's time.

With that said, I don't really have a conglomerate of individuals to ask how to make my roleplay request thread more appealing, and eye-catching. I also don't know much about coding except what certain individuals have done for me, and I've just copied and duplicated. So, there's that issue.

Below is the link to my request thread, I'd appreciate any feedback--just try to be constructive with your criticism. I know not everyone is a fan of DBZ/DBS--or even anime in general. But, I'd like to really get this RP off the ground and could use some insight into how I can make it more interesting and intriguing and hopefully snag a couple of players.

Than you for your time and patience, and for creating a place where creativity can thrive!

Dragon Ball: Broly the Awakening

Reactions: Kuno
Hi! This isn't a bad thread, from the look I took. It does have a few things that might ward people off, in terms of layout. Each thing I notice, I'll put below.

Do a check on your grammar and spelling, first. The first question on the thread, about where it takes place, looks cut off part way through, for example.

After that, simplify your content as much as you can. Some people struggle with reading large blocks of text because the lines run together in their vision.

You can also clarify the layout by putting the initial questions (right after the image) on a separate line from the answers.

As my personal preference, I would make the Brolly image at the top into a banner instead: short, but wide. This helps people get to the content more quickly without having to scroll so much, but you still get to show your graphic.

TLDR: break up the big blocks of text and try to think of what's easier in terms of how long it takes to scroll and in terms of old people eyeballs.

Reactions: Kuno
I second Mood's sentiments. For me, I think simply minimizing that main image would be a big help. A lot of people (i.e. me) are too lazy to scroll through a lot of text, so if they're skimming through they may be turned off by that and just bounce. Not saying it's right, but it happens.

Also don't be discouraged if this doesn't garner interest! Trust me, I've had plenty of rps that I thought were amazing fail to even get off the ground. It's ok; rpers are mercurial, and what might work this month might not work next month. Give it time :^) Some of my best rping partners crashed my interest checks at the very last second.