Roleplay Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lucia the Light

Original poster
Hello everyone!

I am looking for a fantasy RP which may or may not include magic, trickery, angels, demons and extreme awesome, based on your tastes. I am female, by the way, but I am open to requests from anyone, no matter the gender or sexuality. For those of you uncomfortable playing in a romantic or sexual role, never fear! That doesn't have to be an option.

Some of my favourite things to include? I'm glad you asked...

-Angels
-Demons
-Werewolves and vampires (But only if they're the out-of-the-box, creative kind. Please no stakes through the heart, garlic avoiding types please!)
-Fantasy of all kinds! This includes modern, medieval, mythic, magical, Victorian, stone age, any kind of fantasy you can dream up.
-Apocalyptic and Post-Apocalyptic, but can we stay away from zombies and Fallout please?

Looking for something else? Let me know! I'm very flexible and open to new thoughts and ideas.

I post as often as I can, usually making a few posts a day on the weekends and one every day or two during the week, but I may not be available all the time because of school. My posts are usually a paragraph or so, but it really depends on the situation.

Let me know if you're interested, either here or you can PM me. I'm looking forward to creating with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to start a fantasy roleplay with you!

Yay! Shoot me a PM with some of the stuff you want to see happen in the RP. I'm really open to everything, so don't be shy!
Ah, well... I didn't have an idea, haha! Only the race I thought of playing, but I'll do my best to shoot you a PM filled with many ideas!

How do you feel about anthro. characters? It'd just be myself playing one, but I thought I'd go ahead and ask.

How do you feel about anthro. characters? It'd just be myself playing one, but I thought I'd go ahead and ask.
I have no problems with furries and anthros. PM me and we can set something up. :)

I'd be available for so much of this, I love pretty much everything on your list there. I'd love to work something out if you'd be interested.

Reactions: Lucia the Light
I'd be available for so much of this, I love pretty much everything on your list there. I'd love to work something out if you'd be interested.
Shoot me a PM and we'll work something out!

Hey there! I love to do a straight mXf rp with me as the guy with romance, apocalyptic/post apocalyptic or fantasy!

Hey there! I love to do a straight mXf rp with me as the guy with romance, apocalyptic/post apocalyptic or fantasy!
Perfect, PM me and we'll get something set up!

Would a shadow angel character interfering with people passing into heaven be of interest to you? <_<

I'd love to do something with you! I have tons of ideas, specifically in the Fantasy genre. ^_^

Would you be interested in a vampire x angel rp?

Would you be interested in a vampire x angel rp?
Send me a PM with your ideas and we'll try to work something out.
I'd love to do something with you! I have tons of ideas, specifically in the Fantasy genre. ^_^
Send me your ideas! PM me and I would be absolutely thrilled to give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.