Roleplay Please?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lucia the Light, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone!

I am looking for a fantasy RP which may or may not include magic, trickery, angels, demons and extreme awesome, based on your tastes. I am female, by the way, but I am open to requests from anyone, no matter the gender or sexuality. For those of you uncomfortable playing in a romantic or sexual role, never fear! That doesn't have to be an option.

Some of my favourite things to include? I'm glad you asked...

-Angels
    -Demons
    -Werewolves and vampires (But only if they're the out-of-the-box, creative kind. Please no stakes through the heart, garlic avoiding types please!)
    -Fantasy of all kinds! This includes modern, medieval, mythic, magical, Victorian, stone age, any kind of fantasy you can dream up.
    -Apocalyptic and Post-Apocalyptic, but can we stay away from zombies and Fallout please?

Looking for something else? Let me know! I'm very flexible and open to new thoughts and ideas.

I post as often as I can, usually making a few posts a day on the weekends and one every day or two during the week, but I may not be available all the time because of school. My posts are usually a paragraph or so, but it really depends on the situation.

Let me know if you're interested, either here or you can PM me. I'm looking forward to creating with you!

#1 Lucia the Light, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  2. I would love to start a fantasy roleplay with you!

3. Yay! Shoot me a PM with some of the stuff you want to see happen in the RP. I'm really open to everything, so don't be shy!

4. Ah, well... I didn't have an idea, haha! Only the race I thought of playing, but I'll do my best to shoot you a PM filled with many ideas!

5. How do you feel about anthro. characters? It'd just be myself playing one, but I thought I'd go ahead and ask.

6. I have no problems with furries and anthros. PM me and we can set something up. :)

7. I'd be available for so much of this, I love pretty much everything on your list there. I'd love to work something out if you'd be interested.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shoot me a PM and we'll work something out!

9. PM me with your ideas! <3

10. Hey there! I love to do a straight mXf rp with me as the guy with romance, apocalyptic/post apocalyptic or fantasy!

11. Or werewolves and vampires maybe

12. Perfect, PM me and we'll get something set up!

13. Would a shadow angel character interfering with people passing into heaven be of interest to you? <_<

14. Sounds awesome. PM me with the details.

15. I'd love to do something with you! I have tons of ideas, specifically in the Fantasy genre. ^_^

16. Would you be interested in a vampire x angel rp?

17. Send me a PM with your ideas and we'll try to work something out.
    Send me your ideas! PM me and I would be absolutely thrilled to give it a shot.

18. Definitely got my attention! Interested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.