Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
So I'm looking for somebody to do a roleplay with, most likely somebody who can post at anytime, and won't care if I don't answer right away. The roleplay can be about pretty much anything, so all you have to do is let me know what you would be interested in. Nothing in the horror genre though... I'm not a fan of that. I hope I can find maybe a couple of people!

Hey there! I'd be interested in roleplaying. Did you have any preferences for genre? I'm fine with anything. If you can get a vague plot going and an intro in, I'd be more than happy to play along! I can be anyone, as I'm not too fussy. I enjoy survival roleplays and drama roleplays, but as I said befor, I'm fine with anything else too.

Well I'm good with pretty much anything too! Just as long as it isn't horror, im sure I van come up with something, it's just going to take me a bit, since it's morning for me, I'm tired as hell, and im feeling currently swamped.

Well, for me right now, it's a bit past midnight, so I'm gonna get some shut-eye. See ya next time I'm online! Byeee!