1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Roleplay Partner Wanted

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MorbidDarkness, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Like I said in the title I want a roleplay partner. I prefer to roleplay over PM or Skype(Really preferred). I can roleplay as multiple characters at one time usually in a short format like this;

Roxxane: "speech" *action*
    Elliot: *Action* "Speech" *action*
    Roxxane: "Speech"
    Mariska: *Action*
    Elliot: *Action* "Speech"

However I can also type out in paragraphs if wanted with a small line break between characters. I am currently very swamped with Gijinka(Humans dress as pokemon) Characters but I have a vast array of other characters that I haven't used in some time. I am willing to try just about any kind of roleplay but am certainly looking for(romance specific, i can do non-romance rps as well I just really like romance)

Unvampire(like Chibi Vampire Karin(Female specific)) x Vampire (I prefer the Unvampire roll MxF only please)
    Master(Or Mistress) x Maid(Or Servant) (Depending on the plot I prefer the submissive roles but I can play the dominant if required; can be MxM, MxF or FxF)
    Unrequited romance of any sort
    Bad guy x Good girl(or guy) (I prefer to play the girl in this one as I don't have many male characters but I can improvise something)
    Werecreatures (I love were creatures and romances between them can be interesting)
    Love x Hate (Love hate relationships of any sort will quickly catch my attention. Either gender, any pairing)
    Human x Non-Human (This can be just about anything from demons to gods; no gender preference)
    Homestuck (Anything that involves Homestuck quadrants are fine; obviously no preference for gender)

But like stated above I am open for just about anything. Feel free to add me on Skype(Morbid_Darkness), PM me or just simply reply here.

2. I would be interested in the were animal idea. I can play male or female and i'm open to do a bunch of different types of styles with roleplaying.

3. I might have to take you up on that offer. Just toss me a private message and we can discuss details there if you'd like.

4. Interested

5. Toss me a PM or a contact request on skype. We can discuss things there.