Roleplay Partner Wanted

M

MorbidDarkness

Original poster
Like I said in the title I want a roleplay partner. I prefer to roleplay over PM or Skype(Really preferred). I can roleplay as multiple characters at one time usually in a short format like this;

Roxxane: "speech" *action*
Elliot: *Action* "Speech" *action*
Roxxane: "Speech"
Mariska: *Action*
Elliot: *Action* "Speech"

However I can also type out in paragraphs if wanted with a small line break between characters. I am currently very swamped with Gijinka(Humans dress as pokemon) Characters but I have a vast array of other characters that I haven't used in some time. I am willing to try just about any kind of roleplay but am certainly looking for(romance specific, i can do non-romance rps as well I just really like romance)

Unvampire(like Chibi Vampire Karin(Female specific)) x Vampire (I prefer the Unvampire roll MxF only please)
Master(Or Mistress) x Maid(Or Servant) (Depending on the plot I prefer the submissive roles but I can play the dominant if required; can be MxM, MxF or FxF)
Unrequited romance of any sort
Bad guy x Good girl(or guy) (I prefer to play the girl in this one as I don't have many male characters but I can improvise something)
Werecreatures (I love were creatures and romances between them can be interesting)
Love x Hate (Love hate relationships of any sort will quickly catch my attention. Either gender, any pairing)
Human x Non-Human (This can be just about anything from demons to gods; no gender preference)
Homestuck (Anything that involves Homestuck quadrants are fine; obviously no preference for gender)

But like stated above I am open for just about anything. Feel free to add me on Skype(Morbid_Darkness), PM me or just simply reply here.

I would be interested in the were animal idea. I can play male or female and i'm open to do a bunch of different types of styles with roleplaying.

I might have to take you up on that offer. Just toss me a private message and we can discuss details there if you'd like.

Interested

Toss me a PM or a contact request on skype. We can discuss things there.