Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
-Λ‹ . Β° . ⋆ πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ
ΰΌ„ Hello everyone! My name is Emily, and I'm currently nineteen years old who's a freshman in college. Due to the pandemic we are all unfortunately stuck in, I am now devoting my time to improvise my writing! Even with college still occurring, I am still willing to make a commitment when it comes to replying. I recently come from Quotev, but unfortunately, that site hasn't been helping my mental stability as it was the best decision to leave. I am currently looking for a LONG-TERM partner, meaning I am also looking for a friendship outside of the roleplay. If any of these fandoms piques your interest, then don't hesitate to message me! I look forward to roleplaying with you!

-Λ‹ . Β° . ⋆ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π‘π„π†π”π‹π€π“πˆπŽππ’
i. mature themes - Since I am over the age of eighteen, I am more than willing to roleplay adult themes, which mainly includes smut and gore. However, if you are under the age of eighteen, then I will not roleplay such topics with you because I tend to get uncomfortable very easily.
ii. self-inserts - I don't mind self inserts! So long as they're realistic within the fandom. I know it could be a pain when it comes to creating oc's and such.
iii. double up - The type of roleplay I do, is oc x canon. And I do prefer if we double up, just to make things fair for the both of us.
iv. balance - Since we are doing a double up, I most prefer if our lines are around the same length. I am a descriptive roleplayer, so I can easily go over 50+ lines for both sides.
v. have fun! - As said before, not only am I looking for a good focused roleplay, I am also looking to make friendships. Let's all have fun!

-Λ‹ . Β° . ⋆ π…π€ππƒπŽπŒπ’
these are the fandoms i am most currently interested in !!

π•πˆπƒπ„πŽ π†π€πŒπ„π’
Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts
The Legend of Zelda (any game)

π€ππˆπŒπ„
Attack on Titan
Haikyuu!!
My Hero Academia​

-Λ‹ . Β° . ⋆ π’π”πŒπŒπ€π‘π˜
ΰΌ„ So, if I've managed to pique your interest, then please don't hesitate to message me! If you do plan on messaging me, then please provide an introductory of yourself and the fandom you are most interested in roleplaying, then I’ll provide you my discord user as I prefer to roleplay on there. I look forward to meeting you!

ΰΌ„ Hello everyone! My name is Emily, and I'm currently nineteen years old who's a freshman in college. Due to the pandemic we are all unfortunately stuck in, I am now devoting my time to improvise my writing! Even with college still occurring, I am still willing to make a commitment when it comes to replying. I recently come from Quotev, but unfortunately, that site hasn't been helping my mental stability as it was the best decision to leave. I am currently looking for a LONG-TERM partner, meaning I am also looking for a friendship outside of the roleplay. If any of these fandoms piques your interest, then don't hesitate to message me! I look forward to roleplaying with you!

i. mature themes - Since I am over the age of eighteen, I am more than willing to roleplay adult themes, which mainly includes smut and gore. However, if you are under the age of eighteen, then I will not roleplay such topics with you because I tend to get uncomfortable very easily.
ii. self-inserts - I don't mind self inserts! So long as they're realistic within the fandom. I know it could be a pain when it comes to creating oc's and such.
iii. double up - The type of roleplay I do, is oc x canon. And I do prefer if we double up, just to make things fair for the both of us.
iv. balance - Since we are doing a double up, I most prefer if our lines are around the same length. I am a descriptive roleplayer, so I can easily go over 50+ lines for both sides.
v. have fun! - As said before, not only am I looking for a good focused roleplay, I am also looking to make friendships. Let's all have fun!

Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts

π€ππˆπŒπ„
Attack on Titan
Haikyuu!!
My Hero Academia​

ΰΌ„ So, if I've managed to pique your interest, then please don't hesitate to message me! If you do plan on messaging me, then please provide an introductory of yourself and the fandom you are most interested in roleplaying, then I’ll provide you my discord user as I prefer to roleplay on there. I look forward to meeting you!

Oh, I am definitely interested in the Final Fantasy 7 remake or the originalβ€”or whatever we want to devise it!

I'd also be interested in considering a Fire Emblem story, I'll be honest though, it's been awhile since I played any so if you want to do FE then I must read the summary and maybe ask questions? FF7 no wories I know both storylines extremely well!

P.S I tried to Pm you but it wouldn't allow me to, so I do apologize! @emmobina

Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts

π€ππˆπŒπ„
Attack on Titan
Haikyuu!!
My Hero Academia

Oh, I am definitely interested in the Final Fantasy 7 remake or the originalβ€”or whatever we want to devise it!

I'd also be interested in considering a Fire Emblem story, I'll be honest though, it's been awhile since I played any so if you want to do FE then I must read the summary and maybe ask questions? FF7 no wories I know both storylines extremely well!

P.S I tried to Pm you but it wouldn't allow me to, so I do apologize! @emmobina

hi !! i would be SO interested if we did ff7 !! i’ve been craving a roleplay for the longest time πŸ₯Ί i’ll send you a message with my discord user and we can discuss more there !!

Are you still looking? I’d be interested in a Haikyuu double up :)

I’d do a my hero academia fandom with you.