Roleplay parnter(s) needed

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Winter Wolf, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was board and like 'what the Heck' so here I am. I would prefer that you are advanced, but I'm not picky. I don't care what is in the roleplay, just as long as it isn't past my limits(I will warn you if it's getting close).

Here are my favorites:

Male character traits:
    Sweet, caring, shy, adorable, child-like, hyperactive, funny, and a bit crazy.

Female Character traits:
    Cold-hearted, brave,kind,shy, hyperactive, child-like, crazy, sadistic, and bloodthirsty.

Movies:
    Sky-high, spirit stallion of the cimmron, well any Disney movie, all the transformers, Eragon, The hobbit Movies, Pacific Rim, and both Ghost rider movies.

Anime:
    Yugioh, Inuyasha, AOT/SNK, Pokemon, Tenkai knights, DBZ, MLP, Digimon, Danny Phantom, and PPG.

Books:
    Eragon series, Percy Jackson, Twilight saga, The black stallion, War horse, Fire Bringer, the black Gryphon, and the spirit animals books.

Video games:
    Rayman, Viva pinata, Crash bandcoot, Skylanders, and Harvest moon. (Plus pokemon of course.)

So Ya know, anyone want to roleplay go ahead. Oh and I do a lot of shipping, don't mind asking my ships.

Attached Files:

2. Hm I was wondering if you wanted to diva vampire xHuman pairing.

3. Sounds interesting, but what if we do something a little along of vampire x Neko I find that would be interesting. When you think about it Nekos are close to human except with ears and a tail.

4. been wanting to do an inuyasha story..... however no one seems to be biting at the idea... interested??? using a bit of cannon characters mixed with a few Ocs.....

5. That determines if there will be yaoi and Yuri I have a thing for that.

6. i can swing that way.... not very skilled at it..... will still be able to do it.....

7. as long as you have no probs with shipping with a fox hybrid.....

8. also have a killer pokemon story..... not as much room for shipping thought... but it is great.....

9. I was thinking more like.....
    [​IMG]

All of your ideas are good don't worry about it.

10. as much as i support that..... not this time......

two...... HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME BAKURA!!!!! WE ALMOST HAD THE PHARAOH'S LEATHER PANTS!!!!!
    Marik Ishtar.....​

11. [​IMG]
    WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

12. "Because I hate you,"~Bakura
    "Well that's mean,"~Ryou
    "Shut up,"~Bakura

13. Now that pairing i can and will do fluently........

Marik X Bakura.......

14. so what shall it be? Inuyasha..... Pokemon..... or a Marik X Bakura yugioh shipping.....?

15. I don't really like Marik x Bakura, I do Puzzleshipping(Yami x Yugi), Puppyshipping(Seto Kaiba x Joey), Bronzeshipping(Marik[yami] x Malik[Hikari]), and finally Tendershipping(Bakura x Ryou).

16. okay then..... scratch the Marik X Bakura..... how about the other two????

17. Inyusha or my killer pokemon idea

((there may be shipping later on in the inuyasha))

18. Okay I chose inuyasha. I'm warning you I didn't read very far, I'm waiting for the rest of the books to get checked in.

19. if the manga is anything like the series... i know it all.... going to be using my Oc in this one.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.