Roleplay parnter(s) needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NinjaCat07

Original poster
I was board and like 'what the Heck' so here I am. I would prefer that you are advanced, but I'm not picky. I don't care what is in the roleplay, just as long as it isn't past my limits(I will warn you if it's getting close).

Here are my favorites:

Male character traits:
Sweet, caring, shy, adorable, child-like, hyperactive, funny, and a bit crazy.

Female Character traits:
Cold-hearted, brave,kind,shy, hyperactive, child-like, crazy, sadistic, and bloodthirsty.

Movies:
Sky-high, spirit stallion of the cimmron, well any Disney movie, all the transformers, Eragon, The hobbit Movies, Pacific Rim, and both Ghost rider movies.

Anime:
Yugioh, Inuyasha, AOT/SNK, Pokemon, Tenkai knights, DBZ, MLP, Digimon, Danny Phantom, and PPG.

Books:
Eragon series, Percy Jackson, Twilight saga, The black stallion, War horse, Fire Bringer, the black Gryphon, and the spirit animals books.

Video games:
Rayman, Viva pinata, Crash bandcoot, Skylanders, and Harvest moon. (Plus pokemon of course.)

So Ya know, anyone want to roleplay go ahead. Oh and I do a lot of shipping, don't mind asking my ships.

Attachments

• Yuugiou_GX__Roses_are_Red_by_Vulpixi_Misa.jpg
    Yuugiou_GX__Roses_are_Red_by_Vulpixi_Misa.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 2
  • download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2
  • images (65).jpg
    images (65).jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 2
  • download (9).jpg
    download (9).jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 2
  • images (34).jpg
    images (34).jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2
  • Syrus__and_Chazz_by_DesolatePassion.jpg
    Syrus__and_Chazz_by_DesolatePassion.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Collab__Play_with_me_by_Yamis_Lady.jpg
    Collab__Play_with_me_by_Yamis_Lady.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 2
  • download (37).jpg
    download (37).jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 7402972a1e6dd39bacb3c12e6867fb75.jpg
    7402972a1e6dd39bacb3c12e6867fb75.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 2
  • download (38).jpg
    download (38).jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 2
Hm I was wondering if you wanted to diva vampire xHuman pairing.

Sounds interesting, but what if we do something a little along of vampire x Neko I find that would be interesting. When you think about it Nekos are close to human except with ears and a tail.

been wanting to do an inuyasha story..... however no one seems to be biting at the idea... interested??? using a bit of cannon characters mixed with a few Ocs.....

That determines if there will be yaoi and Yuri I have a thing for that.

i can swing that way.... not very skilled at it..... will still be able to do it.....

as long as you have no probs with shipping with a fox hybrid.....

also have a killer pokemon story..... not as much room for shipping thought... but it is great.....

I was thinking more like.....
kouga_x_inuyasha_by_0118jasukii1995-d4k8d4l.jpg

All of your ideas are good don't worry about it.

as much as i support that..... not this time......

two...... HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME BAKURA!!!!! WE ALMOST HAD THE PHARAOH'S LEATHER PANTS!!!!!
Marik Ishtar.....​

kawaii_little_marik_by_aishapachia-d31e806.png

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

"Because I hate you,"~Bakura
"Well that's mean,"~Ryou
"Shut up,"~Bakura

Now that pairing i can and will do fluently........

Marik X Bakura.......

so what shall it be? Inuyasha..... Pokemon..... or a Marik X Bakura yugioh shipping.....?

I don't really like Marik x Bakura, I do Puzzleshipping(Yami x Yugi), Puppyshipping(Seto Kaiba x Joey), Bronzeshipping(Marik[yami] x Malik[Hikari]), and finally Tendershipping(Bakura x Ryou).

okay then..... scratch the Marik X Bakura..... how about the other two????

Inyusha or my killer pokemon idea

((there may be shipping later on in the inuyasha))

Okay I chose inuyasha. I'm warning you I didn't read very far, I'm waiting for the rest of the books to get checked in.

if the manga is anything like the series... i know it all.... going to be using my Oc in this one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.