2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Sci-fi, fantasy, horror,
Monsters.. what really defines a monster? Some are horrifying, some are down right adorable! but how humans define monsters is anything that is not normal them.
With the monsters arrival, electricity failed, and society was knocked into the dark ages.

Now, 300 years after the "Arrival" humanity has adapted by reverting back to medieval technology and government.
The last few generations have been showing sparks of magic.
What was once thought as fantasy is reality!
However the current leaders are scared of these people and banish them to the wilderness if they show any sign of magical ability.
So there is a rumor that there is a person who has great powers and ability to communicate with monsters.
Most of these rumors say he is now the ruler of monster kind and is out for revenge on the human race that threw him away.

5 heroes from all across the land will find their fates intertwined to stop the evil destruction of humanity.... But what really defines good and bad?

im looking for 3+ people you can have two but only if there isnt many people and slots need to be filled

HEROS

1.]@TreasureSniper (finished character)
2. @Rp4life
5. @conman2163 (charcter WIP)

hero 1: grew up in a magical outcast village
hero 2: grew up hiding his magical abilities [and has crush on hero 5]
heroes 3, and 4 : siblings (and where they grew up is up to the players that claim these two)
hero 5: they have no magical ability but dreams of being the best warrior ever [and is oblivious to hero 2's love for them]
Hero 6. A traveling merchant (can have magic)

btw the stuf in [ ] is optional if you do not wish it to be there just say so

Hero Character

Hero Character sheet template:

(FACE CLAIM GOES HERE)
Name
Appearance (optional if you have a head to toe face claim)
Clothing (optional if you have a head to toe face claim)
Armor (if any)
Occupation
Weapon of choice
Skills/Abilities
Knowledge
Fears
Likes/Dislikes (optional)
Personality
Background
[WEAKNESS] THIS IS VERY MUCH REQUIRED
for (an EXTREME) example: kiryl WILL NOT what-so-ever climb things or go to great heights and if he is forced to he has a mental break down.
for a mild example: never learned to swim (or something like that)

The reason why a weakness is required is once i know everyone's weakness im going to make them face something with a heros weakness as a group
like:
first challenge: hero 1's weakness
second chal: hero 2's weakness
third.. and so on

Or for a more detailed explanation
kiryls weakness is heights. So lets make the party HAVE to climb a really tall thing in order to proceed. Making the rest of the party have to help the one hero through their weakness

Last edited:
Name: Kiryl Clift Christo

Appearance: dark blue hair he tried his best to cut to his ears, blue silver eyes, around 6' tall

Clothing: he wears a green over coat with visible hole fix stitching, with a white long sleeved under shirt also with visible fix stitching, an muted orange scarf black leather gloves, ash gray boots that look like they've seen a lot use,

Armor: leather armor underneath his coat

(it's what he calls himself but he is a priest)

Weapon of choice: his one handed iron sword that has been handed down in his family.

Skills/Abilities/Knowledge

Healing Magic- expert
Cooking- (it depends on who you ask. He say he is novice, but the few people he's cooked for will say otherwise)
Navigation- moderate
Swordsmanship- moderate/expert (right hand/left hand)
Swimming - novice
Traveling - expert
mending - moderate
Hand to Hand - somewhat practiced (just enough so he could put up a little fight if he lost his sword)
Upper arm strength - expert (thanks to the heavy sword)

Herb remedies- expert

his feet firmly on stable ground,
reading,
stargazing,
studying ancient texts
coughalena

Dislikes
-being called something he truly isn't
-the bazing heat of summer
-(slightly) swimming but he will if he has to,
-any form of strength competitions
-being called out about his liking of (hero 5) when he's a priest
Fears

-heights, he has a phobia of heights and will go out of his way to avoid climbing
-becoming a forgotten spirit left to roam the world unable to talk to the living

Personality
He is Calm and collected most of the time except when faced with his fears, always tries to find a logical explanation for things, judges himself harshly, has a set of rules that he made for himself, worries about things such as all the ways things can go wrong. Bites back the smart alack comments.

Background
Roughly around when he was six, he was dared to climb to the top of the big apple tree just outside of town and pick an apple to prove he did it. Him being his trusting self as he was back then did it but on his way back down the branch he was on shook violently because the kids who dared him were shaking it. Climbing one handed because of the apple, he couldn't hold on so he slipped and fell into the lake that the tree was beside. Nearly drowning because he didn't know how to swim at the time, he some how made it back to the shore. After that he swore that he'd learn to swim. He met Alena by her literally running into him and he became friends with her, unaware that she was the princess. When he found out who she was he apologized for not realizing but she instisted that they would treat each other no different and as equals. He hid his growing healing magical power only using it when nesacary (when Alena hurt herself)
As they grew up he started to train to become a priest, but when he realized he liked "certain someone~" he became a little wary of whether he was meant to be a priest.

[WEAKNESS] heights, kiryl WILL NOT what-so-ever climb things or go to great heights and if forced to he has a mental break down.

If we dont get five here
Name: alena tsarevna

Age 16

Gender female

Appearance: she has curly orange hair and bangs cut to around her eyes, fiery red eyes, and is around 4' 7"

Clothing: she wears a yellow dress, dark blue scarf that is connected to her cape, black leggings, orange leather gloves, and orange boots

Armor: gauntlets

Occupation: Tsarevna/princess of Zamoksva, but dreams of becoming the strongest fighter alive.

Weapon of choice: her fists, (equipped with weapon gauntlets of course)

Skills/Abilities/Knowledge

luck - extreme
hand to hand - expert
Climbing - expert
Swimming - moderate

Fears: failing her allies and becoming unable to fight,

Likes: fighting competitions, cats, adventure, open spaces, climbing, swimming

Dislikes: being cooped up, receiving help, being protected, being unable to do things, and being constantly corrected

Personality:
Alena is quite a spitfire, unafraid to speak her mind and dead-set on reaching her goals. Despite her high aspirations, Alena is far from the stereotypically serious martial artist, and sees the world around her with the wide eyes of wonder befitting her age. She tires of being coddled by her father and the inhabitants of Castle Santem (aka the capatol of zamoksva), and is eager to see the world that she knows exists beyond her bedroom window. Though very stubborn, Alena is far from thick-headed; she immediately jumps on board when faced with her destiny of helping the Heroes.
Alena has a very competitive nature as well as a love for fighting. she is always itching for sparring opponents to improve her own fighting skills, which is usually the first thing on her mind. Alena cares greatly for her father, her kingdom, and her alies if they are in need of aid.
Alena does not indulge her feminine side; she is simply too concerned with improving her strength to be tied down by bothersome traditions and dictations of "proper" conduct. Nevertheless, she does enjoy messing around with her hair every now and then. She is also often described by others as a "reckless tomboy"

Background

She grew up in one of the four main Capitols of the world and is heir to Throne after her father. Her mother passed away when she was to little to remember her and is often told she looks a lot like her. She literally ran into Kiryl and became fast friends with him. Whenever she got injured, like scrapes and bruises, Kiryl would make sure no ones around and use his magic to heal her. As the two of them grew up she became more and more reckless and often snuck into the soldiers training room disguised as a soldier to train. recently hearing the rumors of the powerful monster king she is determined to sneak out and fight him.

[WEAKNESS] : tight spaces, she is a bit claustrophobic but if you ask her if she is, she denies such accusation, doesn't pick up well on subliminal messages.

Last edited:
I'm certainly interested in this rp and number 5. I'll pm you about some details for it however.

I am interested in the #1 slot.

Ok so im now gonna edit the claims when i get a character sheet ill put you up there as to not scare off new peeps if you arent really interested because thats what i did on a different site

Ok so im now gonna edit the claims when i get a character sheet ill put you up there as to not scare off new peeps if you arent really interested because thats what i did on a different site
Working on it. In terms of magical powers, what sort of things are we allowed to have? Also, how do these monsters look like? Do they possess similar or different powers when compared to other magic users?

Working on it. In terms of magical powers, what sort of things are we allowed to have? Also, how do these monsters look like? Do they possess similar or different powers when compared to other magic users?
Anything really after all it is only just started to sprout 20 years ago. Just as long as it has its limits. As for the monsters, im basing what they look like off of dragon quests monsters. And yes they posses simalar magic to the magic humans have

ooh !! something to get my writing muscles flexing !! will be sending in an app for hero 3 !! anyone wanna be hero 4 with me?

Reactions: lumbago
ooh !! something to get my writing muscles flexing !! will be sending in an app for hero 3 !! anyone wanna be hero 4 with me?
You know what? I'm often bored, this sounds fun and I've had a sibling dynamic that is not a duo (where I play both chars) on my bucket list forever so hell yeah sign me up! Do you wanna PM me so we can decide stuff together?

Head's up, I normally take a couple days to finish a CS, because perfectionism >3<

• Sweet
Reactions: lumbago
They haven't been around since December 17th... How long after the New Years is long enough to start worrying? ^^'