4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Magical and romance but I can do anything else
Dear Iwaku,

What's something that either makes or breaks a good roleplay for you? For me I'd personally say people "powering" through just about every situation. Don't get me wrong, I love when I character uses their intellect to get out of a situation, but when it's done with simplicity.. that's a whole different story.

What inspires me in a RP: interactions between the characters, character developement, funny situations, when there is room for the characters to be flawed. Also I love slow RP's, where it's about more than just the epic stuff. I feel that it's often in the small situations that characters grow and funny stuff happens.

What makes me loose interest in a RP: overpowered characters who can save themselves in every situation, passive characters who give me nothing to work with, passive partners who won't help plan the RP, and the opposite: partners who want total control of the RP. Also, when a RP is just about romance I will loose inspritation.

What makes me quit a RP immediately: when my partner takes control of my character. Even if it's about something small. I am open to communication, but you can't control my characters.

Reactions: Solar Soarfell
Breaks Me: Being TOO RANDOM. I like comedy and I like surprises, but if every five minutes there's some new insane thing happening and characters haven't even had a chance to work through and process the last thing, I get frustrated. I wanna be able to develop the characters and not be trapped in constant insanity!

I LIVE FOR: A good character and story. I love when people slip in these little tidbits about their characters while we're playing, and those tidbits actually mean something and have purpose later in the story. Like a mention of something painful in their past because something we have to work through in the plot. Or when people setup and describe the scene around us and gives me all these little things I can interact with and build on to help to the story. :D

What makes a good RP for me: sharing ideas together, watching my and my partner(s) OCs/FCs develop more as the RP continues (learning something new about the OC/FC is awesome), and pretty much just the RP itself being fun.

What breaks me (or turns my head away/makes me stop RPing): unless it's for progressing in an RP and weaknesses revealing themselves, I will go the other way if a character is overpowered for no apparent reason (I have a few overpowered OCs of my own but they're meant to be because they're omnipotent/godlike but they themselves have their own weaknesses, plus they're meant for story purposes too). I will also cease communication if my own OC/FCs or other fictional characters I'm RPing do get controlled for the fuck of it to suit the dick's own wishes. What'll also turn my head away is if I have to be the one to control the RP or if a partner wants to have total control. I've been RPing for over a decade; I want ideas to be shared, I want the RP to be fun and not a chore, and I want my partner(s) to be comfortable.

Also, being impatient will make me cease communication. I have a life outside the Internet, not to mention I don't even surf the web as much anymore.