ROLEPLAY INVITATION REQUESTS

I am Looking For: One on one (wa on wa for anyone who's watched Kuroko no basket anime)
Roleplay Resume? yup!
I am most interested in... anything we can throw a romantic twist into (doesn't even have to be a very romantic relationship)
Contact Me Through: PMs!

I am Looking For: One on One
Roleplay Resume? This is all I have for now! Sorry! But I can write you up any kind of sample you want if you really need me to.
I am most interested in... Someone who has few or no limits (such as myself), something involving a romantic and/or sexual relationship, something with a lot of violence/tragedy/conflict, HURT COMFORT HURT COMFORT HURT COMFORT! THIS IS WHAT I CRAVE!, and maybe mpreg or really just preg honestly. Somehow romance RP's don't seem complete to me unless they eventually culminate into child bearing plus pregnancy/childbirth is where I get my hurt/comfort fix. I know I'm fucking strange but yo, this is internet roleplaying.
Contact Me Through: PM here on Iwaku

Reactions: EarlGrey
I am Looking For: OnexOne or Group role plays.
Roleplay Resume? Not yet for this site. I usually write somewhere between 400 to 1000 words depending on the situation. I use correct grammar and, beyond the occasional typo, spelling. No text talk or slang please.
I am most interested in... I use to role play purely slash (also known as yaoi or boy love), so i'm fairly experienced with romance and sex scenes. However, i'd like to expand beyond this genre. I'm really up for anything new.
Contact Me Through: PM or this thread.

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Apparently not working for me right now.

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Ideally one on one, but small groups of people who post often are acceptable.

GENRES I AM INTERESTED IN...
Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Paranormal, Horror, Historical, Steampunk, Medieval, Space, Apocalyptic, Super Hero. Other genres are alright if there is a solid story line/base.

THINGS I -DON'T- LIKE IN ROLEPLAYS...
Baddly fleshed out characters who always get what they want, or who are always being kicked when down.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
PM

MORE...
I tend to play female characters more than males. I like to have the potential for romance in my roleplays. Mature content, for me, is not the reason for the roleplay. It can be apart of a story line, but is not the reason for the story line.

If you need anything else, ask away!

I am Looking For: Group Roleplay
Roleplay Resume? Naturally. Any extra information/questions can be PMed.
I am most interested in... Fantasy or Sci-fi; anything that isn't depressingly realistic, really. I would LOVE something with a complex and long-term plot.
Contact Me Through: PM works best.

I am Looking For: One on one
Roleplay Resume? Yes
I am most interested in... Fantasy, Modern, Action, Adventure
Contact Me Through: PM

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
GENRES I AM INTERESTED IN...
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Historical, Medieval, Fanbased, Fairy Tale, Realistic, Apocalyptic
OTHER GENRES AND THEMES I LIKE...
Action || Mystery || Tragedy(?)
I understand not everyone's into the whole gut-spilling, blood splattering and head chopping scenes, but personally to me, gore completes the storyline and keeps me from losing interest in the roleplay I'm in.​
I'm also into anything involving the mafia, cartels, gangs, and the yakuza. >_< Violence plus a moderate amount of romance equals perfection. <3​
THINGS I -DON'T- LIKE IN ROLEPLAYS...
✘ High school roleplay themes confuse me, it's quite difficult to keep up with what's going on and I rarely find the idea itself interesting. Unless you can prove me wrong by adding a little twist to it, then I'd rather sit this one out. ✘​

✘ Teen Pregnancy makes me feel extremely uncomfortable, so this is a no-no. ✘

✘ I am one hundred percent against the whole cliche 'love at first sight' idea, and there's nothing that can be said to change my mind.
However, I'm willing to cooperate if it's hate at first sight. . . that will eventually lead to hot angry sexy times. :D ✘

✘ Happily ever afters. I AT LEAST WANT ONE CHARACTER (it could also be an NPC for all I care) TO DIE. ✘

✘ Undeveloped plots. Basically plots that are going absolutely nowhere and/or lack cliffhangers, drama, and twists. ✘

✘ Mary-sues || Powerplaying || Annoying indecisive roleplayers || Inactivity ✘​
CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Private Message, Instant Messenger​
MY USUAL ROLEPLAY POSTS WILL LOOK LIKE...
From the corner of her eye, especially in her vantage viewpoint, Caroline spotted the slumped figure of a lean brunette comfortably sleeping in his awkward sitting position. Arms crossed. Long slender legs propped atop the wooden table. Lips quivering ever so slightly. Ah. The look of innocence faintly etched on his sleeping face, as though time instantly stopped for this young man who had seen a million sins for the past decade - even if he only lived a few years. His mind was now everything but filled with horrors from the outside world; reality. He breathed softly, the frequent sound of his low sighs reaching his upright teacher's ear. By the looks of things, especially the thin circles under his eyes, Chase appeared tired and stressed but there was no way anyone would willingly let him catch up on his sleep. Minutes after finally noticing the brunette, three markers shot straight at him in precise speed, almost like sharp darts aiming for the red dot. Almost instantly, the groggy boy responded to the attack, groaning and muttering streams of profanity under his breath. Though, despite her observations, Caroline couldn't sneak a glimpse of Chase's inexpressive face but she did hear the words he uttered. Low and straightforward. The kind that sent shivers down her spine.
Too bad he was such a goddamnn pansy
"Ah. Have I been awoken for something important?"
Caroline didn't know whether to laugh at Chase for his stupidity and indifference towards everything around him, or to secretly feel bad for him. Maybe if his life situation were different in comparison to what currently went on behind closed door, if the words said and the actions made played out differently, if his parents were still together (meaning both alive) - then maybe, just maybe, Caroline wouldn't have had to go after him either. But because of his reputation and his juicy secret double-life, Chase made one of the best targets from Mackenzie Prep.
Sorry, Chase. A girl's gotta do what she gotta do.
"That would be me."
Due to being preoccupied in her mindless thoughts, she didn't notice Clyde faintly hovering above the so-called Stephanos Ambrose character straightaway, or the devil himself raising a hand to acknowledge her. She couldn't quite comprehend what was happening and why it was. It was as though her brain needed to reboot. Around her, everything else was in maximum speed, while she was numb in the midst of it all.
. . . Carole~
"Huh?"
Trailing her eyes over to Stephanos, Caroline noticed him smiling sweetly at her, patting the empty seat beside him; as if to invite her over. No. I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to bait me in. . . Obviously. There was a slight hesitation on her part and she struggled to decide what to do as the peer pressure slowly consumed her thoughts. Who the hell had the nerve to play with Caroline?! How vulgar!
"Oh," came out a squeaky response, "I'm nearsighted - I-I-I was specifically a-a-assigned. . .this seat for t-that very reason." She pointed to her eyes, deeming it necessary to explain further and hesitantly snuck a quick glance at Mr. Roland, as if to ask for his support. Just to maintain her self-conscious front. "I-I wear contacts. S-So it'd be best if you sat next to me." Somehow, if one were to scrutinize her thoroughly, they would've caught the slight malice dripping in her tone. Obviously, Caroline didn't like being tested.​

I am Looking For: Either
Roleplay Resume? Yep
I am most interested in... Romance or Fantasy
Contact Me Through: PMs or Wall Post or however you can

SilverJae's Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Uhh..look on my profile.
I AM LOOKING FOR: OneXOne and Group!
GENRES I AM INTERESTED IN: Fantasy, Modern, Historical, Medieval, Realistic, High School, etc.
THINGS I -DON'T- LIKE IN ROLEPLAYS: Smut, Anything beyond smut. A little romance is okay, but nothing more.
CONTACT ME THROUGH: PM, Visitor Message
MY USUAL ROLEPLAY POSTS WILL LOOK LIKE: Katie ran around the corner, panting from the chase. The man passed her by and she slid to the ground, sore. She'd narrowly escaped. She pulled the measle piece of bread from her pocket, nibbling on it. The only food she'd had in so long. It hurts.. She though as her stomach growled. She sighed. "So little." she mumbled aloud.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am Looking For: one x one, mature [a], small group perhaps.

Roleplay Resume?: Yes, on my profile.

I am most interested in: Fantasy, odd characters, character development, character-driven stories and plots. Lengthy posts. Drama, angst, exploration of our characters and writing.

I'm not super into romance. If it happens it happens, but in general I am not into romance role plays. Not as interested in slice of life either.

Contact Me Through: PM, writing on my profile. Whatever method on this site really.

I am Looking For:
Group Roleplays, One[x]One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

Roleplay Resume?:
I guess I do have one. This is talking about the resume that gets placed on my profile page correct?

I am most interested in:
For role playing, I am most interested in Romance. Usually teen romance, that is realistic. I also play adventure, mystery, zombie apocalypses, and things like that. So I do also play in a lot of fantasy like rps as well.

Contact Me Through:
You can send a message, post on my profile, any way you can I guess. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am Looking For:
One x one, small group Roleplays

Roleplay Resume?:
Yes.

I am most interested in:
Romance with plot? I have a soft spot for sci-fi, Cyberpunk, Steampunk, Hisorical stuff and fantasy, bur realistic/modern stuff it totally fine too.

Contact Me Through:
PM

I am Looking For:
Mainly group RPs, but onexone is fine, too.

Roleplay Resume?:
Yep, it's on my profile.

I am most interested in:
Fantasy (medieval, modern, or otherwise) and action, mainly. I looooove character-driven stuff, too. I'm up for most anything that isn't realistic, but all the better if it has magical or otherwise supernatural elements.

Contact Me Through:
PM

I am Looking For:
1x1, but also fine with group rps​
Roleplay Resume?:
In my profile uwu​
I am most interested in:
Fantasy-Medieval with a bit of Romance to further develop my Witchdoctor OC. I also love modern, slice-of-life and horror.​
Contact Me Through:
PM​

I am Looking For:
Any sized group, from 1x1 to large groups, by chat or by Post-by-post. Bonus points if you're using a system to enhance the experience like Dungeons and Dragons, but I'm fine with literally anything.

Roleplay Resume?:
You're welcome to come check my profile.

I am most interested in:
I'm open for almost anything, from action to slice of life romance, in any most settings, from high magic fantasy, to grimdark cyberpunk, as well as regular old Earth.

Contact Me Through:
PM, or skype: Thisrandomperson666