ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Jezzyboo's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Jezzyboo's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

GENRES I AM INTERESTED IN...
Modern, Romance, Paranormal, Medieval, Fanbased, Fairy Tale, High School

OTHER GENRES AND THEMES I LIKE...

THINGS I -DON'T- LIKE IN ROLEPLAYS...
I just can't really play males, but anything other than that I'm fine with.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Private Message, Instant Messenger

MY USUAL ROLEPLAY POSTS WILL LOOK LIKE...
If I get a good detailed reply;

Lisa was only the age of fifteen when they moved to the new town. Her mother had passed away from cancer, and her father was wrecked, it was just her older brother and her. But her older brother looked so much different than she did, she had a slimmed out body and long black hair that seemed to wave forever, until it reached her rear end, she had a pale face, and tattoos' littered her body, she also had a bad attitude, though her brother was blonde hair that was cut short in a spiky like way. then he was a bit on the chunkier side, with an angelic attitude. Her older brother was more like a father to her than her own father, maybe that's why she reacted the way she did...

Lisa walked home wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that clung to her every curve, and when she stepped into her loving warm home, she got attacked verbally. Her father was up in her face and she could smell booze on his breath. Lisa took a couple steps back and lifted up her hands to place her palms against his chest. "Dad... Calm down, I'm sorry... What are you saying?" His words were so slurred she didn't quite understand him until her older brother showed up with his arms crossed and a disappointed look across his face. "What did I do this time, and what is my punishment?" She crossed her arms, and moved all her weight to her right leg that was slightly in front of her left leg.

Her older brother threw his hands up in the air, "Lisa, what are we gonna do with you? We have moved every where to get you into a good school... A school that will help you and you've been fucking off." Lisa raised her eyebrows and let out a slight sigh. "Jordan, I'm sorry, alright? I just..." She bit her bottom lip, not knowing how to explain but Jordan just shook his head and laughed. "I'm sorry, but it's already been decided, you will become a babysitter because of your grades..." Lisa's mouth parted and she gasped. "You can not be serious... I hate kids!" Jordan shrugged and smiled, "I'll be driving you to their place later today. Go get dressed into something better for child's eyes."

Lisa growled lowly and jogged up to her room, stripping down to her under garments, she crossed her arms and tapped her foot angrily. and finally she decided a dress would be fine, with leggings and a jean jacket. Once she was dressed, she grabbed a bag and filled it with her school books, walking down the stairs to her brother who was waiting by the front door, and smiling. "This is gonna be good for you." He then turned and opened the door leading her to his car. Once they got inside, before starting his car he looked at her. "As soon as you get your grades up... You won't have to do this anymore, alright?" Lisa ignored him.

Once they arrived at their destination, Lisa got out of the car, and slammed the door shut, and when her brother told her to have a good day, she told him to fuck off, then she walked to the door and knocked lightly, waiting for someone to answer. When a very attractive older guy answered. she bit her lip, almost afraid to talk. She blushed lightly and nodded her head. "Hello, my name is Lisa. I am your..." Her eyes shifted to the kid he was holding and her eyes went dull from the sparkle they just were at. "babysitter..." She spoke the word in clear distaste. "May I come in, or are you gonna make me freee my ass off?" She tilted her head and narrowed her eyes.

Gicofokami's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Gicofokami's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Gicofokami's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Paranormal, Fanbased, Socializing

Anything Yaoi and furry based, Vampires (the twilight kind unless you have a very good reason to add one to the plot or else i'll kill it off for good with extreme prejudice.)

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Private Message, Instant Messenger, Email

With a sudden light step and a quick appearance, Percy was in the lands with a flash step. His eyes warily looked around him, searching for any danger as his hand rested on the hilt of his zanpakuto. He wore an all black kimono with a long white haroi. A harori was similar to a cloak of sorts, but much more defined. These clothes were that of a soul reaper. The sheathed zanpakuto rested at his side, sheathed and harmless for now. As he saw there was no danger here for the time being, he removed his hand and looked around him once more. Establishing that no one was out to harm him yet, he finally relaxed some what. He removed his harori and laid it on the lush emerald grass below him. He removed his zanpakuto from his side, sheath and all, and sat it down with a gentle yet firm grasp, beside his harori. Hesitating a moment, he sat down for a moment before laying back on the cloak like apparel. His eyes drifted closed as he fell into an undisturbed sleep for a few short moments.

No less than a few seconds later, Percy awoke and put his hands on his head in distress. "Even when I want to sleep, I can't." He said with a slight annoyance in his deep toned voice. Perhaps this was payback for all the times he had gone through out the lands without slumber, or even karma? Shaking his head, he dismissed the thoughts that scoured his mind. The memory haunted his dreams, at times even to this day he could hear the song playing quietly in his head. If he could only figure out what it meant, or he could hear that song in his head and be able to remember it's origins.. If only. It was too troublesome to think about at the moment. In fact, he did need to keep his mind off the matter entirely. Some sort of a distraction, conversation maybe? He was unsure, he just needed to get his mind to stray from all of it. (Pssst. This is a old sample! If you want a newer one, let me know)

~Nora.Inu~'s Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view ~Nora.Inu~'s Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view ~Nora.Inu~'s Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
One on One Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Romance, Paranormal, Historical, Steampunk, Medieval, Realistic, Apocalyptic, Super Hero

yaoi; supernatural (paranormal?)

furry; unnecessary abuse (as far as abusive past relationships with parent and/or significant other, that's ok, but re-occurring in the current relationship is not cool); bunny-boys who can't fend for themselves and have to rely solely on another person or they become wet blankets; male characters who are 20+ but look like they're twelve.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Private Message

The sun was gleaning over the Amphitheatrum Flavium (Colosseum). The smell of blood was still fresh and Avitus sat in the very front, closest to the bloodshed. He enjoyed a good battle and race like every other Roman in the empire. The bloodshed made it happy, and the cheering of the crowd made him popular. As long as these battles went on, as long as the people were happy, he would stay in power until he died. He looked out into the arena as the caged lions were released and battled against the two gladiators in the pit with them. He could hear the peasants shouting out their chants and calls to the gladiators. One died quickly enough, and the other speared a lion but was taken down by the other. The lion prowled around until it was poked and prodded back into the cage. He smiled and turned to a servant to order refreshments for the rest of the games. Chariot races were always popular, and he knew he couldn't leave for those. Then they had the man on man death matches. Ten slaves. Most likely criminals, were all being thrown into the arena to fight for freedom.

Freedom, they would likely never see. Most enjoyed the fighting. Having a crowd cheer you on was exhilarating. Having them cheer for your victory and death at the same time made a man want to fight until his old bones gave out. Avitus looked out as the races came on their horse drawn chariots and the crowd went wild. He stood up with the rest of the roman nobility and cheered for his favorite racer. The man had won numerous times in the races and would be retiring soon, which was a shame, but Avitus had watched him since he was a child and would continue to cheer for the old man until his voice gave out.

The race ended with a brutal finish and his idol was offered the wooden sword, which he finally accepted. Retirement at last, he left the arena for the last time to the cheering of the crowds. Finally the death match. He stood and hooted and hollered as the slaves and criminals were sent out. Some looked small and useless, others were well built. He didn't place any bets, since he had beet surprised before with the result. This lot looked stupid though, he could tell by the way they held their weapons that most were criminals with no gladiator battle training. He pushed his curly brown hair back, which had flattened from his own sweat in the heat of the day. He hoped the battle would be interesting so he could say he didn't sit in the burning sunlight for nothing.

Juneberry's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Juneberry's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Juneberry's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Romance, Paranormal, Medieval, Space Sagas, Fanbased, Fairy Tale, Realistic, High School, Aliens, Military, Socializing, Questing

I am fine with female/female and female/male in mature and non-mature scenarios, but male/male only with non-mature. For fan-based RPs, I won't play non-OC characters. Even if it's not on here, message me. So long as it's not in my short "don't like" list, I may still be willing to do it.

I'm not against groups, but I tend to get intimidated by them.

I will not do RPs with horror or gore, and I will not do male/male mature RPs. Otherwise...Just ask me and we'll talk about it, because I'm not sure right now what else to put here.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message

(NOTE: My posts vary in length depending on the topic, my partner's responses, and the general scenario...This post is not an average of my overall roleplaying, but from one RP specifically. It can be longer or shorter depending on the situation I'm writing with.)

The school was rather busy because it was the first day of the year. By the time he'd gotten to music class, Sayaku was already in the midst of a crowd, including both old and new faces alike. Stretching his arms upwards, he was startled when he nearly hit the teacher who had come a bit too close during his stretch. Instead of getting mad, however, the man merely sent Sayaku on an errand to pick up some print outs from the main office.

On his way to the office, Sayaku peeked in on his sister's history class. She sat quietly by a window in the back, her notebook and pencil on her desk along with her head, which lay in her folded arms, eyes shut from being still sleepy. The boy sighed seeing his little sister in that state, reluctantly leaving the room without a word- she was sure to get into trouble again with that situation. He'd have to help her sleep earlier that night so she could start getting into an earlier waking time without being so exhausted.

At the main office, he stated his need for the print outs. While he waited aimlessly, stretching his legs while standing around, he overheard gossip about a group of triplets. Triplets, huh? We have cousins that are twins, but triplets? That must be even harder...I'm doubting they're identical. That'd be really hard, wouldn't it? Shaking it off, he decided it was none of his business. The secretary soon came back with his needed print-outs, smiling to him. "Have a good year, Sayaku. Don't get into any fights, okay?"

"I don't get into fights. You know that." He smiled gently- he'd had one fight the prior year trying to protect his sister, but otherwise he had a nice clean record. He was generally well liked by the staff since he was helpful and upbeat, but still actually paid heed. "Have a good year. See you later." With that, he began to return to the music room, cutting through the main gate area once again, carrying the paper stack carefully so he could see where he was going. "That teacher orders too much at once though..."

Forbidden Outline's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Forbidden Outline's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Forbidden Outline's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Mature Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Anthro, Fairy Tale, Realistic, High School, Questing

Mafia roleplays from the 1920's era.
Yaoi
Hentai
Forbidden Romance

Yuri (I suck at it)
Furry
Mpreg

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

Zelda was not special in any sense of the word, other than that he looked resemblance to an Anime character from a show. He has been ridiculed and mocked daily for this. He had only been in Japan for half a year and already he had been shrived in a fan club. He was as British as the queen herself and half Irish on his mothers side, he talked with an accent that was never understood properly. He learned Japanese and it became a second language, the more he stayed the less he would remember of his English And sometimes he would talk English to be stared at like some tourist who got lost in the wrong neighborhood. Zelda learned to keep his mouth shut. Zelda was not a skinny child, he was lean with the toned muscles of a boxer hidden in a slim form. Throughout his years he trained to become a guard for the President of the United States. It was what his father did and Zelda was willing to make a new tradition if it meant getting his fathers blessing. Zelda was a smart kid, a photogenic face and memory, the IQ of a college student, he had been offered three scholarships to study in America. He turned them down for the first scholarship to study here in Japan and being able to visit other cultures while he did so. Zelda wanted an adventurous life, having a fan club was not what he expected or what he wanted.

Zelda lived with his cousin Jack in a mansion type home upstate Tokyo. Jack was an artist and writer, though he wasn't well known in Japan his husband was. It never bothered Zelda that his only cousin was married to a male. They had a big home to live in, and Jacks husband was the nicest person Zelda has ever known. Yuya was his name, a full native to Japan and the Co-owner of a large production which manufactured video games. Yuya was more like a father and friend to Zelda, though all of them had something to hide from the world. Jack was not well known and as far as Japan knew, Zelda was Jacks son and Yuya's wife was on vacation in Brazil. Yuya's sister lived in Brazil and she visited often, Zelda knew not of what she did for a living, but she gave him gifts ever time she showed up. Yuya's sister pretended to be his wife. This was how they lived when people were around, alone, they were just a family. And Zelda loved every minute of it. He had no friends of his own, or anyone he trusted enough to say they were friends. Zelda was more or less a prodigy in his own eyes.

Mornings were quiet, Yuya was at work by 5 Am and Jack would still be sleeping at his computer. Hoping for a plan on how to start his novel. Nevertheless Jack was awake by 1 Pm every day. Zelda was alone during the mornings and that was just how he liked it. For being such an anti-social 17 year old Zelda was fully able to provide for himself, even now he was making himself his lunch. A traditional Japanese meal of sushi, which he had gotten used to over the past few months. Slipping his back pack over his shoulders and heading on his path to school. He would be late, and this bugged him till no end. He made choices of staying up late and waking up early. Running through the empty neighborhoods and walking where people were. He was a horse in an ocean of snakes and he knew it. Yet he tried to blend in, following the people that mosied by and walked in between cars. His mind somewhere else, and his heart hidden behind a red designed shirt. A black jacket over and simple Rock music in his ears. Flicking his hair out of his eyes every so often. Though a strange pit was in his stomach. Zelda promised himself that today would be a good day.

Jovian's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Jovian's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Jovian's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays, Chat Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Paranormal, Realistic, High School

Femslash/Yuri are gems to me.

There are things I don't like, but I can't think of them at this moment. I'll try to remember to edit this as I think of them.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Private Message, Chatbox, Instant Messenger

A general post will be about like this:

Kara nodded. Mrs. Beasley didn't feel threatening, just eccentric. Kara thought that if she had time with the old woman, maybe she'd enjoy her the way Faye seemed to. The two had a history, that Kara could tell by watching them. But Faye had also mentioned that the old woman had helped her when she first got here. That told Kara that she was trustworthy.

"Human company is always more preferable than monetary goods," Kara said softly, trying not to sound as lonely as she felt with that statement. She loved traveling and seeing new places, but being a nomad was lonely. She didn't get much chance to really connect with others. Kara couldn't even begin to say how grateful she was that Faye had been so welcoming. The young woman intrigued Kara in so many ways. Their proximity now that Faye was sitting with her made Kara feel a little more nervous, which she didn't understand since she felt so close to her. "That sounds really good, and since you seem skilled with the kitchen, I don't doubt it will taste even better."

Eternalsinger13's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Eternalsinger13's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Eternalsinger13's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Romance, Paranormal, Medieval, Fairy Tale

I am always up for a forbidden romance of some sort (SlaveXMaster, AssassinXTarget, PrinceXPeasant, ect.) I am also really looking for a Slave and Master rp, with someone who is willing to play a male master.

I dislike excessive romance, violence, and overall things that aren't necessary to the plot. Also, gore in detail is a big no-no; just... gross, no. I just don't like gore.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

It depends on my partner. But my Typical post, if given a reasonable amount to reply to, is like this:

Josephine laid her head against Raoul's shoulder, keeping her eyes shadowed so no one passing by could recognize her; especially the guards that were posted throughout the town. They came to a small shop, the owner of which had been threatened with bankruptcy if he could not earn enough money before... he was no better off now, but had managed to keep the shop open. The man raised his head from stocking the few shelves that were scattered around the small store and managed a smile. "Welcome, welcome. Is there anything you are looking for?" "Just some bread and cheese, if you may." With a nod and a stumble towards the shelf, the man returned with a loaf of bread and a small package of cheese. "Here you are. That would be two silver coins and a copper piece."

"My, the price has gone up since last time."

"Well it is all we can do to survive in these meager times. We cannot afford to sell things cheap anymore."

Josephine glanced up and around. "How much is the ham?" The shopkeeper glanced to her then at the large piece of meat. "Two gold coins, madam. Many cannot afford it-" He was cut off as Josephine withdrew three golden coins and held them out. "If you may, later, given out some of the ham to some of the many struggling families, it would be a blessing to them." The man hesitantly took the coins, looking spooked and shocked. "Y-Yes, of course! Thank you, madam. Thank you, very much!" A grin grew on his face, and the three soon enough left the shop and headed back towards the house to drop off the bread and cheese.

LadyAdazell's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view LadyAdazell's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view LadyAdazell's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays

Fantasy, Romance, Historical, Medieval, Fanbased, Fairy Tale, Realistic, High School

I LOVEEEEEE FANBASED HARRY POTTER! I also like Fantasy and Romance.

Not a huge fan of Fanbased Anime.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message

Her heartbeat was frantic , which only disoriented her more. Glancing around Rose noticed that there was know one else in the room, at least no one visible. "Show yourself", her voice quivered . Taking in a deep breath , she steadied herself. "Show yourself." A audible slump came from a shadowed wall. Rose took a step back and looked firmly towards the wall, her eyes widened and she gasped.

Hunter's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Hunter's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Hunter's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Scifi, Paranormal, Steampunk, Medieval, Space Sagas, Fanbased, Super Hero, Military, Questing

The above mentioned are the ones that I usually like, but it really depends on the concept of the RP. I may like some RP's that aren't normal for me if their is a cool enough concept for the RP. Actually if I like the concept I might join an RP that I would normally hate it really depends on the concept/plot.

Grimdark or anything that will make me depressed, though I don't mind those that lean slightlty to the more cynical without being completely depressing. I don't like RPs that only fit into one genre like Romance, Socialising, High School, Horror, or Modern; that don't have any other genres as part of it. See I would more likely like Sci Fi Modern, Fantasy Socialising, Fantasy Horror, Sci Fi High School, Militay Romance, etc.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Private Message, Chatbox

Derrik his armed crossed, turned towards the Doc blinking, “It means we missed someone?” He continued to blink and stare blankly at the old man as he dragged the new man to the edge of the cliff. He stared at the old man as he tried to explain his hypothesis, and from what he could understand they had been chosen by fate to be heroes…or something like that. “Well it doesn't matter. I'm going to have fun either way.” He smiled as he mumbled to himself.

He then noticed a deep drumming sound coming from somewhere in the distance, he also noticed some rustling in the brush nearby; his instincts kicking in he grabbed his knife and crouched ready to fight. He glared at the caveman his knife ready to dart out and cut if they came towards him. He was taken away when they dropped to their knees to worship the Egyptian girl. Baffled, he smiled and pocketed his knife, “Looks like we have a celebrity in our midst.” He cocked his head to the side and looked at the girl, “Friends of yours?” He shook his head, knowing that she couldn't understand him.

As more and more cave people started to appear he stood his arms crossed a smirk on his face, he did accept a waterskin though, and walked along with the group as they followed the cave people. He glanced around at the cave people as he watched; they didn't look exactly human, they looked like halfway between apes and human, and that stopped him from hitting on any of them, but he had no such reservations of his companions, he openly ogled them and wolf whistled when he found particular “choice cuts”.

When night fell he started to feel colder lacking a shirt so he started to move his arms in furious pumping motions, to keep the blood pumping through his body. His feet where sore by the time they came to the cave peoples home. He sat himself near the fire warming himself as he glanced around, when he caught site of the cups he grinned grabbing one he took a huge gulp, but when his tong registered the taste his eyes bulged and he sprayed everything to the side away from people.

He scrubbed on his tongue, taking a swig of water from a skin, but still couldn’t get the taste out of his mouth, “I'm glad we evolved above this. I could really go for a scotch on the rock right about now.” He didn't even remark to anyone in particular just, commented to the air. He started to eat the buffalo, though it was a bit to overdone for his tastes, but he was to hungry to care, he dug in and ate a large amount himself. He took another swig of water to wash down his food, glancing around at the dancing he smirked. He didn't particularly like this types of music, but he was willing to lay on a fur and watch others embarrass themselves.

Inati's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Inati's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Inati's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Paranormal, Anthro, Medieval, Fairy Tale, Realistic, High School, Socializing

I am super into Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians so I would love to do a roleplay involving him, meaning I would love for someone to play him in a roleplay with me if you've seen the movie. Other than that, I'm pretty game. ^.^

I don't like SciFi because I'm absolutely terrible at it. I also don't like military because I don't know all the ranks or the types of guns or anything like that so I would just be a nuisance.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

It was quiet and she was mostly alone as she sat up there on the rooftop, looking down at the world below. The wind played with her hair and the setting sun cast shadows on the ground behind her. It was the end of the day, but she was in no rush to get home. Why rush when you could just stop and enjoy the world before you? It wasn't like she had anyone to rush home to or homework to do. It was just her and she would not rush anywhere. However, after a while, it began to grow colder and if she stayed out too long, she would be in no shape to do anything tomorrow. So, with one last look at the sun against the horizon, she rose up from her spot on the ground and made her way down from the roof.

Ani-Eimi's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Ani-Eimi's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Ani-Eimi's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays, Chat Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Anthro, Steampunk, Medieval, DnD, Apocalyptic, Military, Socializing, Questing

(Listed in my Roleplay Resume.)

(Listed in my Roleplay/Mature Resumes.)

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message

(Listed in my Roleplay Resume.)

xavier.lee1366's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view xavier.lee1366's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view xavier.lee1366's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Romance, Realistic, High School, Socializing

yaoi

furry

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message

I wake up to my wonderful boyfriend kissing me and I pull him onto of me in hopes that wants to get a little frisky. We kiss a few a more times and then he gets up. Bummer.
"I gotta go get some weed and the girls are coming over, get your ass up" Kayden says
I do as he says and get up. "Pills. I need pills. My head is killing me!"
He tosses me a pill bottle full of Hydrocodone.
I take two and then go to Kayden's closet and pick out something to wear

Wait, did he say the girls are coming over? Damn it! I get so jealous of Nikki.
Kayden and Nikki have been best friends since before I even knew him, i know, but still.
I feel like he spends more time with her than he does with me.
They spend the night at each others house at least twice a week.

radioactive's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view radioactive's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view radioactive's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays

Modern, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Historical, Medieval, Fanbased, Fairy Tale, Grimdark, Realistic

I tend to stick to a more modern realistic RP. I really enjoy character development. I like a partner who can write a lot, and can either match the length or add a little extra to it.

I tend to get out off if a RP falls below two paragraphs, and really dislike one liners. I dislike unrealistic things to the RP. For instance rain healing wounds, ect - that is of course if the RP isn't fantasy.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

(This is a starter post, so it is a bit longer than the regular posts)
Passing by the old deteriorating blue corrugated warehouse during the day would cause most to assume it was nothing more than an abandoned depot on the water’s edge. Those people, although rare, were naïve. They had no insight into the world which dwelled in that dark, damp building. Grey chain link fences line the open yard which houses an overabundance of huge boxcars. Three large garage doors line the front of the building’s street entrance, and along the multiple floors blue panels were replaced with beige ones giving the building a patchwork look. The district, Hutchings, is notorious for its uninhabited buildings, and dying businesses. Nights though are vastly different. The dark saunters in like a pack of wolves on the prowl. Letting loose all of its revolting intentions with just the act of the sun lowering.

Hutchings held the promise of being lively before the shadows took over. Two black vehicles arrived, each fifteen minute apart, and each driving within the speed limit and with the utmost care. Grooved doors opened as soon as the cars arrived, before there was even a moment to brake, almost as if it was a play being orchestrated for those watching. From there the only thing suspicious onlookers noticed was silence. It was as if nothing had happened there in the first place… But on the inside of this operation, there wasn’t anything even bordering quiet.

Once the garage door clanked shut, the first car door opened to reveal Andrei Varenkov standing at a staggering six foot one, his speckled salt and mostly pepper hair shaved close to his head. Creases line the center of his forehead, and beneath his cobalt colored eyes the sockets have slowly caved, creating their own array of wrinkles. As much as age had been kind to him, it was catching up. The gleam which had once inhabited his eyes had turned cold and calculating. Business had made him a man of his word and an atrocious, heartless man of his word at that. Despite any people he had grown accustom to, he lived by the precedent that business was just that, regardless of those who stood in the way, intentionally or not. The operations he ran were equivalent to dogs eating dogs, and that was exactly how he encouraged it to be so long as he was in control of all moves made.

One of his most trusted men, Ivan Mattel, also climbed from the cushy leather seats. Ivan collected and oversaw the majority of the Varenkov operations to ensure they ran smoothly. He was a brawny tall man, with a head full of dirty blonde hair. Never was he underdressed, or without the comical look on his face. Behind the thin lipped sneer there was a man just as cruel as Varenkov, the scars scattered among his bare skin were enough to prove just that. Next to exit was Aaron Welch; he was nothing more than a source who offered up information for a debt he failed to pay. The gun which had been used to coax Welch into leaving with them was still tucked in the back of Ivan’s pants. Welch had been there before, never quite as indigenously comfortable as the others who accompanied him. No this man was clearly on edge, jittery, and struck silent with fear. With due cause of course, the previous visit had been pleasant compared to this one. Though his debt had been raised tenfold, maybe even twenty fold depending on who you asked.

None of them had anything in their hands. Both Varenkov, and Ivan knew what they needed would arrive with the next car. Instead, they moved out of the large unloading room, and into the massive storage facility with Welch in between them. Among the disorganized storage containers scattered about the warehouse there was a large clearing in the center of the building. A table and two chairs waited for them beneath towering shelves. The silence among them likely felt strained to Welch, but the other two were accustom to it. When all stood in the clearing Ivan removed his gun from underneath his black suit jacket, and used the gun to point Welch to the chair.

The second vehicle to arrive was another of Varenkov’s most trusted individuals, who was deemed an enforcer of the organization. Of average height, and darker rigid facial features he was the complete opposite of Ivan. Under normal circumstances both men wouldn’t have accompanied Varenkov on what was considered a grunt escapade, but tonight was a different variety of business. That at the end of the evening would explain much more than anything else. Roman let the car door slam with not a grain of hesitation.

The final piece to the puzzle of the evening was Nikita Swavorski, only known as Nika. Few knew her relation to Andrei. Those who did know it did not verbalize it. Unlike Welch and the others, the cause of this meeting was unknown to Nika. It was obvious by the composition of her attire that she had no clue just where they were headed. Light blue skinny jeans hugged at her thin but lean frame, a black dress shirt cuffing at quarter sleeves, and black just below the knee boots. Still no nerves were present in her. The movements from her would be just as she wished for others to see them, composed and nonchalant. In many ways Nika was just like her father personality wise, calculating, and cold, something she had taken pride in for the longest time.

A bitter stare was plastered on her porcelain face. The beige of her skin contrasted the vibrant sapphire of her irises which had been one of the only physical features her father had gifted her. Her thick dark hair was sloppily braided and tucked under in the back, to create the effect of a bun. Strands of her hair hung around her face. A thin layer of eye liner and mascara graced her face, and a thin layer of cover up was also laid out on her skin to hide a few uneven scars which had turned up over the years. Before Nika’s first heel even rested against the cement Roman was already waiting for her at the front of the car. Each of his hands folded in front of him, as Nika finally stood at her full five foot seven height only a few steps away.

The two had always gotten along well due to their lack of emotion in situations which for normal people would be required just like spare baggage. Something about that small fact sent a surge of tingles up her back. Comfortableness between them was an even ground, something even if there was nothing else they had grown to trust about the other. Once at his side, they began the same path the previous three had taken. There was the feeling of being an outsider for Nika, unknowing to the plans and events which were to transpire, something which was rare. As much as that should have made her squirm beneath the surface, she was forcing herself from even trying to put any of the clues together. This simple act had caused her to clench her teeth, bringing more attention to her already high cheekbones.

In the large storage room the only noise was the sound of her heels thudding against the hard cement. Once in the center of the warehouse opening, they stopped. Varenkov sitting in one chair behind the table, Welch was a distance away in the other, and Ivan stood beside Varenkov. All eyes were now on the boss as both Nika, and Roman nodded in gratitude to their leader. Silence as loud as the static of a gray screen television filled the air. Within an instance the screeching of Varenkov’s chair sliding back broke the quiet.

“Nika, this is Welch the man you allowed to create a tab with us at your club, yes?” the booming voice had an underlying tone of accusation. Nika’s eyes followed her father’s figure as he stood.
“Yes,” she spoke plainly. That was what he always wanted; to break them.

“You then proceeded to get information from him, when he couldn’t pay his debt,” he moved from his position to the opposing side of the table. Nika didn’t fidget, didn’t give into the writhing of fear he wished for her to feel. Instead her hands stayed folded in front of her body. There had been no question for her to answer; instead, he had spoken as if it was a truth. That was just the silent indicator which informed her not to speak. Roman moved to the opposite side of Ivan leaving Nika standing alone between the table and Welch’s chair. Varenkov stood before Nika looking down at her.

“The information which was provided was then incorrect. Creating a loss of our goods, and,” a paused was given as he glanced back towards Welch, “A number of our transporters to be arrested, does this sound accurate?”

Nika had heard this but had no idea of its accuracy. Pursed lips parted to speak, “Yes.”

“Roman,” his tone gave a command.

“Gladly,” the cold voice sounded from behind Varenkov. Footsteps were heard before pleas from Welch began. ‘Please, I have a family… I had no idea…’ were at the back of Nika’s mind as she stared back at her father with the same acidic look he offered. Simultaneously two things happened at once. Varenkov read the expression which was rage on his daughters face. He lashed out with a forceful hand across her face, and second was a gun with a silencer went off again. Although both victims of the attack were still alive, and faring, only Welch was crying out in severe pain. Nika only returned her icy gaze, which had been ripped away, to her father’s face. Nika had to fight her footing to stay standing from the force of her father’s attack. Another shot was fired, and the screaming intensified.

“Look into your sources before assuming they are correct. We lost money, merchandise, and men due to your fuck up. This better not happen again, and I will be watching you, understand?” the acid which would have felt justified was nowhere to be found in his voice.

“Yes,” this time the words were spoken through clenched teeth. Much like her father, fighting to not attack back was not simple. One last bang sounded before sputtering, and gurgling filled the air.

“Now clean up your fucking mess,” were the last words he spat before turning away from Nika. A nod was given to his two men before turning and heading towards the exit. Roman placed a set of keys on the table before leaving. None of the men offered a glance to Nika, or words. Instead, they left her with a man twice her weight, lying in a pool of blood to clean up. It wasn’t until the door clunked shut did she finally yell out in rage. Each of her hands rested at her side, white with clenched fists, and her mind raced to figure out a good means of cover up.

Tensa Hiruma's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Tensa Hiruma's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Tensa Hiruma's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Modern, Romance, Paranormal, Medieval, High School, Super Hero, Military, Socializing, Questing, Fantasy And Realistic too X3

Fight/Arena/Martial arts RP.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message

(From another site~~)

Akira And Mitsuru looked at each other, before they took a glance at Yoshitsune's big toys. "Mitsuru.", Said Akiria, placing 2 Meters from Mitsuru. Akira on the left, Lifts his arms, both of them Pointing both at his Left. and Mitsuru does the exact same ting in the opposite direction. They Both bends their legs, moving towards each other, as the wave their arms in a half circular motion. Akira and Mitsuru moved back their extended arms, Left, and right, respectively, Lifiting one leg each, Akira, Using the left, Mitsuru, Using the Right. Finnally They both bent towards each other, as they placed the the foot they lifted into a more exterior place, as is Akira, 3-5 inches more to the left, and the other to the right, as they touches each other's index. While the whole dance is performed, They Shouted "Fuu-sion...Ha!"

Miss Grey's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Miss Grey's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Miss Grey's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Medieval, Fanbased, Fairy Tale, Grimdark, Realistic, High School, Apocalyptic, Aliens, Mutants, Questing

There is one story, about androids in some kind of post-apocalyptic world where the government rules and all of the other humans are in poor villages, and the military creates androids to keep everyone in line. Actually the androids are people they have taken from the villages.. they're more like cyborgs, maybe? But then the cyborg-android-villagers rebel, and shit goes down.
(Trust me I'm better at describing these things when I'm on my game. It's 1:30 AM and I have a headache. Don't hurt me! ;-;)
Ah! I like demons. A roleplay set in Hell sounds pretty nice. Never done it before, but y'know.. first to everything.. plus I am big on Horror and anything creepy. And a little Mystery.

There has to be something abnormal about it. Not just humans doing daily life things, unless it's some kind of comedy where people just do random stuff all the time. Like in Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei. (Actually that sounds kinda cool. Hook me up with some comedy, yo! BU) Also.. no furries.. unless it's some cool neko/nekomimi/kitsune/whateveranimalyouputonaperson sort of thing. Those things are adorable. Also please, PLEASE, spell and use proper punctuation. RPing with someone who types without any effort in being presentable in the least just ruins the story.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

Ano.. I really can't think of something right now.. But, I type with good grammar, usually at least a paragraph with four or five sentences, or more. I can do more. ;o-o I am fairly decent in my wording.. usually.. Thesaurus is a good friend.. Just don't be TOO good for me. (Makin' me self conscious and stuff.. ene,)

I-I'll just put the characters I like to use..

Okay I like most of them. Shy types, mostly, but heartwarmingly shy, I don't like being too Mary-Sue-ish. All of my characters have faults. Heck, one's got an intense fear of birds. They're flying demons to her, deal with it! I tend to go for the reclusive ones, or just incorporate my own personality into my characters so that I can put my heart into them. It's the best way to go about it in my opinion. ^//^; I'm constantly making these characters, drawing them, planning them out, and I guess now I need to actually use some.

Anyways, thank you for your time, Tell me if you like. <3

Jericho's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Jericho's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Jericho's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Horror, Steampunk, Medieval, DnD, Grimdark, High School, Apocalyptic, Questing

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message

he cocked his head slightly,she was refusing fair payment. though he knew that most people did take cash any other place was more than happy to take the gold coins without hesitation.leaving the coins on the Counter he shook his head and pushed the coins towards her,yes they were real gold, valuable by any standards more so than the paper they used,.He figured gold at least has value whereas the paper could only start a fire. "I insist" his voice was barely audible like a forgotten echo that traveled forever til it found ears to hear it. She was elven like him except well she was normal he was of an older bloodline forgotten in the pages of history. Drawing the hair back into a tight pony tail his features were sharp as if etched out of stone by some artist.though his eyes were soul piercing there was sadness behind them,old wisdom.he had hoped she didn forget where she came from."I would like some berry wine" his voice melodic and calming.though he was quiet his ears twitched slightly his head not moving but he was aware of his surroundings.A skill acquired over years of practice. he knew where those were just by the sound of their feet shuffling no matter how graceful they may have been. he relaxed at the counter even relaxed he appeared like a predator ready to react.after all said he reached into his cloak and withdrew a flute of balsa wood four foot in length and started to play"the enchantresses daughter" a tune old as time.

Michaelis's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Michaelis's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Michaelis's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Paranormal, Fanbased, Realistic, High School

Yaoi, will add more later.

Really not into furry.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

At first thought, a train ride seemed quite inviting. A quiet and peaceful span of time to just unwind and be alone with your thoughts. But after awhile the silence becomes filled with noises of things you would never notice in a crowded area - the woman on the seat opposite of him biting her nails, the man flipping pages in a book somewhere amongst the cart, or even the pitter patter of restless children badgering their mother in not so hushed tones. It was these things that began to peeve the already irate Casper Andrews. If being shipped off to stay with his brother at the minimum of month wasn't enough, the delightful older gentleman who sold him his train ticket of course had to ask him his all time favorite question when the teen offered his name: 'Casper, like Casper the friendly ghost?' There was quite literally nothing in the world that pushed his buttons more, and often times he had to refrain from pulling his hair out when the topic was mentioned. There was a reason he proffered to be called Cas as opposed to Casper.

When the train finally came to a halt, Cas heaved his lone duffle bag over his shoulder and sauntered towards the exit along with the other twenty something people being let off in the same place. It took a good five minutes to track down his older sibling in the mass of people that was Grand Central Station, sucking in a sharp breath before making his way over to meet him, not so much as a fake smile forced across his features. Their relationship wasn't what one would a good one - luckily visiting Jesse wasn't his main reason for traveling up to New York. In fact, his mother even urged him before he boarded on the 11:57 to work on their strained relationship. Though the way he measured it in his head was something of being outside the house as much as possible. How hard could it be to come by a fake ID in such a busy city? Heh, well, he'd need to get around - there was only so much a seventeen year old could get away with on his own.

The only real thing they partially shared was their looks: Casper wasn't nearly as tall, a 5'6 compared to his brother's even 6 feet, he'd also inherited their mother's short dark brown hair opposed to the elder's shaggy blonde of their father, and the real match came to their light blue eyes and sun-kissed skin. Casper wasn't a socialite in the least; he preferred the company of his video games rather than that of another human being and even when he did interact with others, he was quiet and rather sarcastic.

"Hey, Jesse," he greeted in a smooth tone to finally break the ice, wishing he could have done it with even lesser words.

Clearing his throat, he gazed at the elder of the two through dark sunglasses that more or less weren't needed, but luckily Grand Central harbored the eccentric and most didn't even care what in the world some teenager was wearing. Adjusting the bag over his shoulder, he quirked up an eyebrow over the brim of his shades as he waited for the other to give him some type of direction.

KaitxtiaK's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view KaitxtiaK's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view KaitxtiaK's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Paranormal, Horror, Historical, Steampunk, Medieval, Fairy Tale, Realistic, High School, Apocalyptic, Military, Questing

Well, the stuff above basically covered it XD

There are few things I don't like lol.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

I had never enjoyed travel- especially that of automobile. They made me a nervous wreck for whatever reason. The trip from London to whatever desolate place my work had taken me, as I struggled to recall the name of my location due to my nerves, was definitely not an exception.
The sky was unnervingly dark, and rain poured down upon mother earth with a vengeance. I was sitting outside some small, desolate inn, in a town that I had never heard before, right before a storm just for the sake of trying to come up with the answer for where someone's loved one had disappeared to. It was a concept that people who hadn't lost a relative under bizarre circumstances couldn't understand- the empathy and pain that you felt for every person who was walking through the shadows of that type of loss. I was determined to attempt to get an answer for the Oswald family, so they wouldn't have to go through the struggles I did upon loosing my parents.
It was now or never, I could either go into the inn and stay for the long haul, even if it meant riding out a bloody storm to help the family, or I could stay in the automobile and make my way back to London. With a sigh, I grabbed my belongings, cursing when I realized that I forgot to bring an umbrella. I opened the door and made my way into the rain.
Mud seeped into my boots and crawled up the hem of my skirt as I made my way to the inn. I heard the automobile pull away and got ready to be faced with another heartbreaking case. I paused at the door of the inn for a second and took a deep breath.

The Lightning's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view The Lightning's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view The Lightning's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Romance, Historical, DnD, Fairy Tale, Grimdark, Realistic, High School, Apocalyptic, Aliens, Mutants, Questing, Paranormal, Horror

Taboo
Irony
Pirates
Dystopia
Utopia
Mystery
Psychological

One-liners can go down the toilet
Half-assed posts.
Less-than-decent grammar
Typos in every corner (a few are accepted, but I don't want them in every line)
God-modding
Mary Sues
Gary Stu
People who don't communicate

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message

It was no doubt, a moment of tension.

A frail old woman lay on the soft white sheets sprawled on a recilning bed, pillows surrounded and cushioned her; breathing weak and grabbing. Her skin was pale as death and her eyes opened slightly, grasping her surroundings and every bit of it as much as she could. Her sickly aura, told anyone that death had her days counted in one hand. The doctor who observed her, scanned her with his stethoscope, determining her conditions as he tried his best to hear her slowing and fading heartbeat with everything he could.

After a moment of silence, he sighed and shook his head sympathetically as he withdrew; instinctively writing her conditions in his clipboard. Another man watched him as he did so standing at the foot of the woman's bed, and his clear blue eyes observing her with concern; his growing dark hair began to shadow his face. He eyed her quizzically and in deep thought, his chest began to weigh heavily as she reached for life before his eyes. "How much time does she have?" he asked the doctor quietly, keeping his eyes steady on her.

"The real question is, how much time can she have." the doctor replied, shaking his head helplessly, looking down to the woman through his spectacles as he turned away, walking over to the other man and patted his shoulder lightly, "What she needs, is to die peacefully... Does she have any family, friends...?" he whispered, out of curiosity and compassion. By the tone of his voice, the man knew that there was no wiser choice but this.

"Two daughters." replied he, glancing at the doctor briefly.

The doctor nodded, "If that's so, then it would be best for them to be here -- and quickly." he replied in advice, before heading out of the room and shutting the door close softly -- leaving the man and the old woman be.

The old woman heaved a deep breath into her lungs, making her body arch slightly and in return, made the man approach her in concern. The woman gave her best to turn her head to look at him straight in the eyes; her mouth parted to breathe in as much as she could, "Jo...nathan." she said in an exhausted and raspy stutter, lifting her hand from the bed; slowly trying to reach his, "You... Heard him, right? I... Have not much... Time."

"Yes, madame Dunning. I know." the man allegedly named Jonathan whispered back under his breath; placing his hand over hers, "How may I be of any help?"

"Bring... Bring me... Evelyn and Riley. I have... I have to see them... One last time."

Funyaripa's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Funyaripa's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Funyaripa's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

Fantasy, Romance, Paranormal, Historical, Medieval, Fairy Tale, Super Hero, Socializing, Questing

Political Intrigue, Magic, World-Exploration, Subverting and Deconstructing Genres, Relishing In The Fact That Tropes Are Not Bad

Violence, Excessive Gore

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

. . . p e r f e c t . . b y . . n a t u r e . . i c o n s . . o f . . . s e l f . . i n d u l g e n c e . . .
now you're everybody's fool

The harsh light of the dawn streamed through the slats in the blinds, bright and unforgiving against the slumbering form. The moment the iridescent numbers on the night stand flashed five hundred, light blue eyes shot open. Time to get up… how unfortunate. The light played off the contours of his naked torso as he rolled to his feet, highlighting the lithe muscle rippling under pale, unblemished skin. 

Sometimes, he mused, fumbling around his bedroom with blind, almost drunken movements, getting up in the morning was just too much damned effort to make it worthwhile. Day after day passed with the same ritualistic monotony, punctuated only by too-few bursts of excitement, danger, life. Dragons, Thrall, and espionage--oh my. It was just another cheap thrill, pushing, pushing, pushing the limit of his existence until something finally - blissfully - cracked under all the pressure. No matter what biology said, with all its damned hateful truths, Aetrien Ward - like the rest of the cattle waiting for the inevitable slaughter - was hopelessly addicted to that bittersweet drug. 

A calloused hand blindly groped along the wooden shelf, knocking the twin handguns and the knife to the carpet without a second thought. Nothing on the entire planet mattered more to him at that moment than the tiny glass syringe filled with the opalescent liquid. Nothing. With a movement so practiced, so natural to him it did not require thought, he plunged the needle into his forearm, watching the drug slowly, ever so slowly, enter his body. It was a beautiful moment, precious for its ephemeral eternity, a paradox in and of itself ruined only by the emptiness, the lack of sensation. No matter how much he wished, prayed, or cursed, he could never be like everyone else; yet at the same time, he was no better than them, just another mindless automaton running on that damn enthralling substance.

Under the fluorescent lights of the bathroom, the blood dripped down his arm once he removed the needle, tainting the pristine counter with the sum of his weakness. The room was too white, too bright, draining him of colour and life. He knew the wound would heal without a scar, not even leaving the faintest traces of what he did to himself on a daily basis, erasing the evidence of the sick, masochistic ritual he could not - would not - stop. No matter how many times he cut himself, got burned - whether accidentally or not - from target practice, or found himself with too many broken bones from a suicide mission gone horribly wrong, the injuries would all disappear far too quickly, leaving nothing but his fragmented memories. 

Why the  couldn’t he be normal like everyone else in the whole damn world? Why? A clenched fist banged against the counter, oblivious to the ominous crack echoing off of the immaculate walls. The disgusting image in the mirror stared back at him, and he hated it with every fiber of his being. He hated feeling useless and hated feeling trapped in a life he did not want but certainly deserved. 

Heh. He laughed bitterly, the sound harsh and grating to his oversensitive ears. There was nothing he could do about it, so why didn't he just give up? Why fight to change anything in the world that couldn't care less about him, the world that ostracized him and shunned him? Why? So that’s what he did, slumping to the cold, tiled floor in utter defeat. The tension in the air dissipated, leaving only the broken form of a man in its place, an empty shell waiting to be stitched back together by drug-addicted hands and shoved back under that damned mask of smiles and oh-so-sweet lies. It was the only way he'd managed to survive in one piece. 

Minutes crawled by, each second an agonizing eternity, but he soon found himself entering the unmarked pod hovering outside of his apartment, dressed in an all-black outfit styled after the latest fashion of his Shareholder employers. The quality and design easily marked him as one of the few fortunate thralls to earn the favour of their masters, yet no one could ever mistake him for a Shareholder. No, even if he could have passed for the most mundane of Shareholders, he was simply born to the wrong mother, the wrong destiny, the wrong life... not that he cared. At least, not anymore.

The glittering city blurred into a mass of swirling lights and hazy spires, the short trip as boring as watching the Thrall-Makers live their pathetic, trivial lives. At long last, the vehicle smoothly stopped in front of the grandest skyscraper, an ostentatious structure towering over everything in a monument to the power, greed, and control of Thrall Group. The doors hissed open, and he entered the building in two quick strides, his usual feline grin firmly in place. After all, compared to a Dragon, a few Shareholders were nothing, right? 

The secretary glanced up at his approach and automatically gestured to the sleek elevators with a wave of her perfectly manicured hand. She knew why he was there. When the elevator stopped, he stepped out and entered the office, approaching the desk with all the confidence and grace he was known for. After all, someone who worked for both the Shareholders and the Unshackled would be dead within minutes if he wasn't a charming, insufferable bastard who knew his strengths and knew how to use them to his advantage. He locked eyes with his employer, smirked, and began his report like the good little subservient thrall he was. 

But no matter how many times he told himself otherwise, there would always, always be that lingering shred of doubt nestled within the recesses of his mind. The truth was just another mask beneath a mask, the smiles, the lies, and the pain mixed into a homogeneous, iridescent fluid. He was a faceless doll, nothing more than a tool utilized to fulfill the wishes of others, a willing pawn in their destructive games. Nothing more and nothing less.