ROLEPLAY INVITATION REQUESTS

Black_Hatter's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Black_Hatter's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Black_Hatter's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays

GENRES I AM INTERESTED IN...
Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Medieval, DnD, Fairy Tale, Mutants, Super Hero, Questing

OTHER GENRES AND THEMES I LIKE...
I really like DnD, but have never played it in an online forum like this. I'd really love to try if anyone is trying to start one up.

THINGS I -DON'T- LIKE IN ROLEPLAYS...
I don't do romance. I don't mind other players having in game relationships, but I won't be one of the love interests.

Also, hurting children or raping someone will cause me to respond. Violently. If it happens often, I'll quit.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Private Message

MY USUAL ROLEPLAY POSTS WILL LOOK LIKE...
Something I wrote recently for a Jump In:

The rough-hewn man strode down the dirt pathway, following the smoke he saw rising in the distance. It had been almost four full days since the explosion that had separated him from his companions; four days without food, sleep, or water, excepting the small brook he had passed yesterday. The man did not seem to suffer from the lack, however, hard-angled muscles working like a machine to propel him ever closer to the smoke that heralded rest and food. The town came into view as he topped the hill, finally letting a sigh of relief slip through the bandages that covered his head like a mask. He soon regretted his moment of relaxation as the wind shifted the smoke toward him, sending his stomach into a series of painful growls. Even a monk has to eat sometime.

Wysteria's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Wysteria's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Wysteria's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Medieval, High School

I don't like the genres of science fiction & horror.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

It was a sunny day in the woods, the sun's light seeping through the leaves of the tall oak trees. In the distance were the yells of the male hunters, already spotting Eden's blurred & shadow-like figure. Eden let out a laugh as she witnessed one of the arrows the members of the hunting clan go straight through her. "You'll have to try harder than that," Eden said in a teasing, mischievous tone. Turning around, she leaped onto a high branch, & began to climb up the tree. Looking down, she saw that two hunters were already climbing up the tree, following her.

Neohmi's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Neohmi's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Neohmi's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Fairy Tale, Grimdark, Realistic, High School, Socializing

Mystery, Secrecy

SciFi. Ignoring my character.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

"What the hell, Mikee?" I called out to my twin just as I saw him with Vincent Pender and two other jocks wearing brand new red and white varsity jackets cornering Angela Sommers in one side of the hall. All of them turned at me: Sommers looking anxious, Mikee just grinned, while the other three sneered mockingly at the notebook in my hand.

Shit, am I supposed to Algebra them to death? I should have brought the textbook; it was heavier.

Fox in a Lab Coat's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Fox in a Lab Coat's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Fox in a Lab Coat's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays, Chat Roleplays

Fantasy, Scifi, Paranormal, Horror, Steampunk, Space Sagas, DnD, Grimdark, Apocalyptic, Aliens, Mutants, Super Hero, Questing

I require a degree of the fantastical to be interested in a roleplay - something outside of the ordinary.

I highly enjoy themes of exploration - whether it is literal exploration of a new land or a mental exploration of something strange to the characters.

I dislike roleplays centered completely around romance. It can be an element of the story, but I tend to avoid plots wherein the romance IS the plot.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Private Message, Instant Messenger

After a long while, the mountain seemed to be the same size on the horizon as it was to start. Uvash sat with a grunt next to an over-sized boulder, unloading his pack in a much more fluid motion than one would expect from a dwarf. One hand on the rocky ground propped him up while the other went straight for the alcohol. It was clear the stuff wouldn't last the whole journey - at least not both ways. No matter. He could always start making some more once he got there. He had quite the plans for this mountain, now that he was on his own. No more having to manage anything, he was free to live out his own dreams, to carve his imagination out of the surrounding stone. The world was his.

Or so he thought, as a draconic head draped in black fabric peaked over the rock, stopping Uvash mid-swig. He fought to avoid gulping the liquid down as it burned mildly in his mouth. He had seen dragons before, of course, though never live ones. They were always corpses on the battlefield after they attacked a fortress he was staying in, and they were always surrounded by the corpses of those they slayed before their final breath. There was a reason the dragon was considered such a powerful figure, one of the only other beings considered carved from stone along with dwarves, sea serpents (who were nothing more than dragons in the water), and bronze colossi. To find himself staring one in the jaw... This one seemed to have already consumed something wearing black, keeping the cloth as a trophy.

It swept its head around, sniffing indelicately as if it were searching for something. Uvash, keeping still, managed to avoid its attention. Unknown to Uvash, the thing had heard him but could not readily see him in the bright light of the late afternoon through the black hood. Once the sun went down, though? Fair game. The head disappeared, and he heard a scurrying sound as it ran away. The dwarf waited for a few seconds, swallowed his gulp and took a few more sips. After wiping the sweat off his brow, he returned to his journey, picking up the pace significantly. This place was still wild, untamed by his race, covered in beasts. This would not be as simple as he first thought.

The quick pace allowed him to catch up with the rest of the quest-takers, starting with the woman walking way too close to the edge of that cliff. Before Uvash even had a chance to think 'that soft soil could not even support a lone barrel,' the girl went tumbling down. Uvash had not prepared for a rescue mission, but there were a couple more figures farther along the path that might. This was turning into a proper migrant wave. Hopefully they wouldn't try to take over his new establishment.

"Hey!" he called ahead, running towards them to get their attention. More companions meant more safety. "This area is COVERED in dragons, and there's a human stuck in this hole! Let's travel together!"

Though they were within hearing distance, they were probably unable to understand him since neither looked sentient. One was a skeleton. The foul undead! Either this whole area was evil at its core, or a necromancer was nearby. Not even a mountain was worth either of those obstacles! The other had legs of an animal, clearly a were-beast in partial transformation. They were known for infiltrating fortresses and transforming in the middle of a crowded party, tearing the limbs off of and infecting all present. Uvash, out of shape as he was, turned around slowly and began to run in the other direction, shouting a brief 'sorry' to the girl in the hole. Nothing he can do!

SoullessAngel's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view SoullessAngel's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view SoullessAngel's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays

Fantasy, Romance, Medieval, High School

Do not like horror or much for sex roleplays.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message

Kendra looked out. She thought she heard something but wasn't sure. Tucking the sniper under her arm and leaning in a crouch over the side of the building, she closed her eyes, listening. Then she felt a kick to the back.

Kendra was gripping the roof with one hand, and her feet pressed against the building. Her other hand was still holding the sniper. The girl laughed. She had black hair, and wore a purple dress and heels. She crushed her shoes into Kendra's hand, making her let go. Kendra instantly fired at the girl who had already crouched out of aim.

Hecate Trivia's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Hecate Trivia's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Hecate Trivia's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Historical, Steampunk, Medieval, Fanbased, DnD, Grimdark, Socializing

OTHER GENRES AND THEMES I LIKE.
Modern fantasy
Historical fantasy
Steampunk fantasy
Harry Potter Marauders Era or Harry Potter Trio Era (I can only play OCs. ;-;)
Naruto (I can only play OCs, because I suck. D: )
Mythology (If it's Phoenician, Mesopotamian, Yoruban, Haitian, or Aztec I will love you forever and ever.)
Yu-Gi-Oh (Again, I can only play OCs.)

Mary Sues
Gary Stus
God Modding
Having my characters killed off

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

It varies...I try to match post lengths. :V

Hemah, have you got anything on your end?

Unfortunately, no. Have you asked Baraqiel yet?

Sariel closed her eyes and sighed yet again. She had had far too much of Baraqiel for one night and she really, really didn't want to have to talk to him again.

Sariel, are you still there?

A strange aura, an aura that was unlike any she had come across, jolted her attention away from her conversation with Hemah. It was distinctly human but there was also the aura that could only be given off by a large amount of spirits.

Bingo.

What was that, Sariel?

I found him.
And with that she cut off her mental communication with Hemah. The hardest part of her mission was over. Although she wasn't an angel of death like Hemah and couldn't tell immediately when someone was going to die, she would surely be able to get a general idea of his health. If he were on the verge of dying, he wouldn't be walking around would he?

Sariel quickly began to wonder how she should go about approaching this. She couldn't waltz up to him and say, "Hey, I'm Sariel and I'm an angel. Could you tell me if you're going to die in the immediate future?" The brunette didn't intend to reveal her divine nature, not unless he, or the mass of spirits that inhabited him, attacked her. So she had to rely on speaking with him and seeing him.

The first thing she noticed about Damien was how emaciated he looked. His clothes were practically hanging off of his body, and he had enormous bags under his eyes. Well, he's not in perfect health by any means.

"Excuse me, sir," she said as she approached him. "I got lost somehow and I'd really appreciate if you could tell me how to get back to the carnival." Sariel was an excellent actress. So, naturally, she played the part of a severely directionally challenged teenager perfectly.

Sarloch's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Sarloch's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Sarloch's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Anthro, Steampunk, Medieval, DnD, Apocalyptic

I'm not a fan of long drawn out discussion without any plot moving... things like... dinner, and... seeing a movie, or stuff like that I'd rather just glaze over rather than post out every little detail that happens.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

Edit Value
Pete's demeanor changed as drasticly as it did rapidly. His hand slipped off his pistol and adjusted his duster, grabbing the strap that would keep it closed around the waist if he ever kept it buttoned, and using said strap to tie the coat behind his back, forming makeshift tails that made walking easier, and showed of his nice new pants and freshly shined boots. "Well, Seymour, you know how Dimitri can be . . . and you know the policy . . . anyone who looks like they could take more than one shot to the body and keep fighting needs to be checked out . . . just in case." He patted the man on the cheek and gave him a wolfish grin, his tail wagging a bit. "But thank you . . . I do enjoy this place a bit more when Dimitri's in a bad mood . . . makes the night interesting." Pete himself wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic or not with that last statement. He left Seymour and pushed open the smaller saloon style doors that lead to the main room and smiled, looking around his domain, his home away from home, his veritable oasis of the west in the land of streets and steel. He sighed contentedly and looked over to the bar where he saw the bears and their friend. He smirked, looking at Carmen and well . . . appreciating what had distracted Seymour. If she looked to him he smiled and tipped his hat to her. Even if she didn't he gave Frankie a nod and headed towards his booth in the corner, noticing Dimitri heading towards the bears. He'd led him handle things, and step in if necessary.

mtmiller87's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view mtmiller87's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view mtmiller87's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Paranormal, Horror, Historical, Steampunk, Medieval, Space Sagas, Grimdark, Apocalyptic, Military

The above genres pretty much cover everything that I would be looking for, though I am always willing to try other genres that I have not checked.

I am not a huge fan of dice based games, though that is only because I do not understand them.

I am also not a huge fan of High School genres and fanbased roleplays, but again I am always willing to try anything

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message

"Focus, Rea, focus. You are one with the gun. You can do it..." she murmured, her tone more serious than her surroundings and her team mates. Gray eyes stayed locked on the target at the other end of the range, brow wrinkled slightly in concentration as she tightened her grip on the cool metal. The screams and laughter, the cheerful music, and the smell of delicacies were pushed to the back of her mind as she lifted her gun.

"Guns up! And.... FIRE!"

The words from the man to her left were all she needed to hear, her body quickly responding to the command. With practiced ease Reagan quickly brought the gun up and sighted the target, eyes squinting slightly against the glare from the watch face on her right. A gentle caress of her finger, an exhalation of breath, and that damned clown fell back with a metallic ping.

"Yes! I am the master of the apartment!" She quickly set the gun down and raised both arms up, fists clenched as if she were holding her victory up for all to see. The curses and moans from the group around her were ignored as she jumped in a small circle, continuing to scream her new title to all who would listen.

"Alright, my dearies. Pay up!" The young woman turned to the two men on either side of her, gray eyes glittering and lips pulled back in a smug grin. The victory was even sweeter knowing that the two men before her were both trained marksmen, though they probably hadn't spent every free minute for the past week practicing the game. That they were also her brothers was another bonus, especially since she had never quite been able to best them at anything but looking good in a dress... At least while they were sober, but that was a totally different item of black mail.

"You are the master of the apartment, oh great and wonderful Rea" the two men spoke at the same time, their tone of voice filled with resignation to their fate. It was going to be a long and painful month now that their little sister was the equivalent of the queen that she already thought herself as

spazzmonkey's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view spazzmonkey's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view spazzmonkey's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
One on One Roleplays

Modern, Romance, Realistic, High School

Gender changes, male pregnancies.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message

Either:
Keltie sat down slowly taking in the words aimed at her, listening carefully "Maybe this is a bad idea" she mumbled hesitantly.
Or:
*she sat down, listening and mumbles* maybe this is a bad idea.

norevenge's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view norevenge's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view norevenge's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Chat Roleplays

Modern, Scifi, Apocalyptic, Socializing

Vampires/Werewolfs (They Sux0r in my opinion)

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Private Message, Email

hi if your wondering what type of person I am *gets out a paper list that looks bigger than its really is by self by rolling down on the ground and continuing in to the distance* I am a Aug(human a bit like Adam Jenson form the deus ex human revolution game but with a twist i don't really get on well vampires and like to sneak around ! *some one in the distance screams "Spy around here oh gawk stabbed my sentry" an explosion erupts from inside a near by *

Lyrene-san's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Lyrene-san's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Lyrene-san's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
One x One

Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Historical, Fairy Tale, High School, Super Hero, Socializing, Questing

Actually i'm much more comfortable with fantasy role plays and high school role plays.

To be honest i'm not that 'professional' in paranormal role plays.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

Lyrene had always been outside since classes started, or at least when she got here. Never once did she want to go to a 'normal' high school and have a 'normal' life, this wasn't part of her agenda. Her whitish pink hair was tied with a white ribbon on both sides in a loose braid at the same time she was wearing a white long sleeve ruffle blouse with a black mini vest on top, not to mention a black skirt. She wears a white thigh length socks and black shoes that had a ribbon as a design. This was her normal clothing acting all formal, after all she came from a wealthy family. But 'family' wasn't a word that exist in her dictionary. "Everything's gonna be alright..." her voice was as gentle as the wind at the same time soft. Lyrene had always been the type of girl that shows a plain blank expression to every student who talks to her, she was simple minded yet very distance. Many had known her as weird and strange, everyday she skips classes and when she does attend she never pays attention. But she had one of the highest grade in class, as expected from her.

"I don't want to attend here...." who was she talking you ask? To the ground, talking to the dead. Literally.

animegirl103's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view animegirl103's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view animegirl103's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

Fantasy, Romance, Medieval, High School, Apocalyptic, Aliens, Super Hero

Fantasy

Playing animals.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message

Roxxi frowned softly as she watched the man as she stood behind the lockers of the high school. Watching him closely, trying to decide if what others were saying was true. Everyone around the school has been saying he was acting strange, in an inhuman way. Not like he was being cruel. No. Like he was an Alien.

fuhrerprincess's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view fuhrerprincess's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view fuhrerprincess's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Romance, Paranormal, Fanbased, Fairy Tale, Realistic, Socializing

I am not interested in yaoi.

While I like fanbased, I don't like to play canon characters.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Visitor Message, Private Message, Email

"Heh. Yeah," he said, moving his head away and standing tall. Oliver stuffed hands in his pockets and leaned back against the wall. "I don't know if you've noticed much but, my middle name is trouble with a capital T." The nineteen year old stood there, taking her in as she stood in the glow of the porch light. He didn't regret the decision to get out of the car and kiss her. In fact, he was sure he would have turned the car right around and banged on the door. "I better get going." Not that he had any plans. He was probably just going home to watch Comedy Central for the rest of the night after he stopped at a gas station for a pack of smokes. He only had two left and they'd be gone in the next three hours. Oliver pushed away from the wall, hands slipping out of his pockets, and headed away, just giving a wave of his hand as he walked to his car as a good bye.

Unfortunately Oliver sank back into the cravings a few hours after dropping Linnea off at her house (more like mansion in his eyes). Theo had told him he wasn't going to be coming home. As it turned out, an old friend had showed up and the two men had left for another city to reunite with another old friend. He was going to be gone for a week, according to the note Oliver found taped to the bathroom mirror. Eventually, Oliver broke down and called Adrienn, who promptly showed up with a weeks worth of drugs.

Two weeks later, and Oliver was finally off his binge, but not because he wanted to be. He was out of money, and Theo wouldn't let him earn anything at the shop because he was too high to be working on a car most days. His uncle and him had gotten in quite a few fights since his return from being with his friends. In fact, they were in the middle of one now. Theo had found Oliver digging through the kitchen in search of any and all pills he could find in the house. When Theo had returned and saw how bad Oliver was, he'd hidden them. While he didn't usually get into his nephew's business, Theo also didn't want to see Oliver nephew overdose. He'd found Oliver's mother that way a few times and knew Oliver was on the road to that point.

"Just tell me where the fuck they are, Theo. I know they're here somewhere," he shouted aggressively, slamming a cupboard shut. "I told you, kid, I got rid of 'em all," Theo said gruffly. Oliver let out a moan of frustration. "I need something, I don't give a flying fuck what it is at this point." Theo shook his head. "Listen here, kid it's high time you get your shit together. You're going to be twenty in a three weeks and you're nothing but an addict. Do yourself a favor and check into rehab. Fuck, I'll even pay for it." The nineteen year old simply glared at his uncle. Rehab? Never in a million years was he going to check into a rehab center. "Fuck you," he spat out. "I told you from the day I moved in here. It's not happening and you said fine." "Yeah? That was before you started acting like your mother, you little shit." Oliver's glare got worse, if that was at all possible. Like his mother? The hell he was. Oliver would never abandon his kid like she had. Never.

The two men had a glaring contest for a good two minutes before Oliver couldn't take it anymore. He was in agony because his body wanted, needed, more narcotics and he was seething with anger of his uncle's comments. "I'm nothing like that bitch," he hissed out. Theo snorted. "Take a look in a fucking mirror, son. You're the spitting image of her." Oliver threw the nearest object at the wall opposite him: a glass. It shattered immediately but Oliver didn't care. "Hey! What do you think you're doing!" roared Theo. The man could only be so understanding with his nephew. Oliver didn't answer him, and instead pushed passed the man to slip out the door. He couldn't stay there any longer. "You get your ass back here, boy!" yelled Theo after him. Oliver responded by giving him the finger over his shoulder and walking down the back steps, getting into his car, and speeding off.

Oliver drove and drove, going place to place trying to find someone with drugs that he could get some of without cash. But he had no luck. Adrienn wasn't answering his phone, and nobody was around at his house either. Everyone else insisted on getting paid right then, and the only person left was Liam. But Oliver wasn't that desperate. Not yet anyhow. Oliver gave up and instead took to driving until he couldn't any longer. The shakes caught up with him, and the nausea. Oliver had to pull over and shut his car off, lean out the window and empty the contents of his stomach, which wasn't much other than left over liquor, soda, and stomach acid. Then came the crying. Oliver rested his head on his steering and sobbed. And sobbed. And sobbed. He hadn't cried so hard in years. He usually bottled it up and threw it away. He didn't need those emotions and they didn't need him. He hadn't even cried this hard the first time he went through a withdrawal.

Oliver threw up twice more before he managed to stop crying and get a grip. He cleaned up a little then observed his surroundings: the road that he'd been travelling down the night he found Linnea. More importantly, it was the road he'd taken to meet up with Adrienn's hook up that night. There was a chance Oliver could score from the same guy. Oliver grabbed his cell phone and scrolled through his contacts, sure he had the guy's number. But when he reached the L's, he saw only one things that mattered: Linnea. She had programmed her number into his phone. For a moment Oliver forgot all about his current predicament. He had a way of getting a hold of her.

Oliver let the phone fall into his lap and started his car again, heading off down the road to Linnea's development. He wouldn't forget which house was hers, it wasn't difficult with the drive way being so long. He parked his car and cut the engine two houses away. He wasn't about to drive up to her front door when he hadn't even contacted her in two weeks. Though, it wasn't like he knew he had the option. Oliver hadn't thought to get her number, and she had never mentioned that she'd left her for him. Quickly, he typed out a text.

To: Linnea
Msg: Runaway. I'm parked
two houses down. O.

Oliver hoped she'd come out. Seeing her might help with his small (rather large in fact) problem. His only regret was that he hadn't seen her number sooner. Maybe he wouldn't have gone on such a long binge, though it was doubtful. Oliver didn't even know if she would want to see him again. Hell, and if she did, how would she react to him like this? He had managed to not throw up on himself, but his eyes were bloody shot and puffy, he was sickly pale, his scruff had grown in a little bit more (his facial hair grew slowly), not to mention he was practically drenched in sweat.

note: recent post on another site, please don't steal.

cosibella's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view cosibella's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view cosibella's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
One on One Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Paranormal, Fairy Tale, Realistic, High School

Mostly anything. I really like the whole bad boy good girl thing, and forbidden love.

Characters who fall in love too easily, hopeless characters, and characters that are too perfect or overly fake. I like high school ages, and things centered around high school but I would rather the roleplay take place out of the school.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message

I can write anything from three sentences to an abundant amount of paragraphs. I would prefer writing about a paragraph, but I can write up to this much:

Tyler looked around this new realm she was in, she had gone through so much just to get here. That didn't matter to Tyler though, and once she set her mind to something she was determined to succeed. Though this was incredibly important to her, she could honestly not even describe how much she wanted her brother back. Toby was like her other half, and in her mind her better half. Toby always kept her in a reality check and never let her be too girly, too tomboyish, too sassy, and just kept her grounded really so she would stay in line. Travis was always the rebel and the disobedient one being the eldest of them all, and he was the one to always pick on Tyler. Usually Trent stayed out of it since he was the youngest just out of the three boys, but Toby always stood up for Tyler no matter what.

Looking around once more Tyler seemed to get trapped in her own thoughts, and that's truly how much she missed Toby since he was always there. It was so hard for her to accept the fact that he is gone, she is only fifteen too but she is very mature for her age and smart. Not necessarily school smart since she managed to do well though she had many problems with some things, and Toby always helped her though but that wasn't the point. Tyler is street smart and has a whole lot of common sense, but consider Toby being gone she's found that she's losing herself really. Tyler would just give anything to be with her brother again, she would do anything no matter the danger which brings her here. It has really been a long journey for her, and she still remembers the day she left.

"Where do you think you're going?" Trent asked Tyler with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms, he watched his sister scramble aorund her room finding things. Trent rolled his eyes since Tyler was obviously ignoring him, but now that Toby is gone he took it upon himself to look after her since Travis wouldn't. Trent was slightly amused by his sister though, she kept mumbling things as if going through a mental checklist.

"Gloves... Check." Tyler mumbled slipping on the white gloves. "Sweater, check." She mumbled again as she put her red sweater over her dark grey top. "Scarf..." Tyler stopped mumbling as she looked aorund, she tapped a finger to her cheek in thought as she tried to think where she put that one scarf. Her face lit up once she remembered, and she grabbed a white scarf from in a drawer in her desk oddly enough. Tyler frowned a little since she should probably clean her room more, she shrugged since that was the least of her worries though. Tyler also grabbed a red beret from under her bed and placed it on the crown of her head.

"Okay.. Scarf, hat , and boots check." Tyler mumbled once more as she slipped on her dark grey boots to match her top, and she nodded since she couldn't think of what else she would need. "You wouldn't understand Trent. Not like Toby would." Tyler finally answered him but mumbled the last part under her breath, she didn't want to make him feel bad or anything. Tyler grabbed her black backpack and put some clothes and essentials in it that she would need, she figured once she got to her destination she could just pick things up from there and figure out what to do.

"Fine, but you made me do this." Trent replied as he shook his head at his sister, and she just gave him a questioning look at what his intentions were. "TRAVIS!!!" Trent yelled to call him over here since he was in the basement, and Travis heard a muffled calling of his name and just grunted. Travis headed up to where he heard commotion, he stared at Tyler who seemed to have Trent in a head lock for something.

"What?" Travis snapped clearly not amused as he crossed his arms, he leaned against the doorway waiting for Trent to get on with it. Travis watched suspiciously as Trent tried talking but every time Tyler would put her hand over his mouth or pull out a move that would make him focus on getting out, she could rough house just like the boys since she grew up with them all but also be girly at the same time. "Come on man are you really going to take being beat up by a fifteen year old prissy girl." Travis scoffed rolling his eyes at how weak his brother was, he would have to rough him up a little.

"Tyler is leaving!" Trent finally managed to get out, she let him go with an over exaggerated sigh. Tyler and Trent looked at Travis for a reaction, he was in charge since their parents were out for a week or so. They expected him to be upset and immediately lock Tyler in his room, but he just shrugged with a calm face.

"Not like I want her here anyway. Please, leave." Travis said bluntly before turning on his heels and walking away, he just went back to the basement and plopped down on the sofa going back to what he was doing.

"Tyler you know he didn't mean that." Trent said softly looking at his sister who had watery eyes, but refused to let any tears escape. Trent cursed under his breath since Travis was so stupid and always said things to her without thinking, but he just have her a hard time since she was the youngest and the only girl.

"I love you Trent." Tyler said kissing his cheek before running out of the house without another word, she just kept running and running until she couldn't run and had to catch her breath. Tyler looked at the road ahead of her, and for all those who ever underestimated her well she would show them all just how strong a girl could be.

Now Tyler was here in an unknown realm, but that wouldn't stop her and she looked around for anyone who could help her. Tyler didn't know what to say to them though, she wondered if she would be obvious that she was an outsider but she did her best to try and blend in. Tyler looked over some newspapers just wondering what went on around here, she was clueless though so she just kept moving.

Eko's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Eko's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Eko's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Romance, Paranormal, Historical, Medieval, Fairy Tale, Grimdark, Realistic, Apocalyptic, Mutants, Super Hero, Questing

Dystopian, Action/Adventure

Unoriginal characters and plots.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

(I can write longer or shorter posts upon request.)

A frosty breeze bit at Maya's exposed cheeks and fingers, pulling her into consciousness. She had slept too long on an uncomfortable park bench, compromising time she'd need later to look for food. Without wasting time, the barely-adult woman gathered her belongings and continued down the dusty, barren streets of her old hometown. She had hoped, fruitlessly, to arrive there before the army -- before the soldiers demolished buildings, smashed windows, set fire to the home she had grown up in. A despondent feeling in her stomach told her that no one would mourn the loss of this village. It was poor and sparsely populated, even in it's golden years, but there used to be something enchanting about the way the streetlights illuminated the ample cracks in the sidewalk. And it used to smell like rain.

Maya clenched her teeth, partly against the cold, but mostly in outrage. There was nothing she could do; nothing to protect anymore. Still, a sick desire to see the destruction drew her closer to the houses. Vacant and vandalized though they were, Maya recognized each home. Here was her childhood friend's old place, and there was her former teacher's. Walking by the broken buildings gave her a nostalgic feeling, though nothing overpowered the consistent guilt that haunted her days and nights. If only she hadn't run away. If only she'd stayed, she could have fought and died here. It would be a welcome death.

Finally, her path brought her to the inevitable place: her old home, or what was left of it. Absent-mindedly, she ran her fingers along the place where a door had been, with a lovely wreath in the winter. Maya's preoccupation made her clumsy; she didn't notice the sound of footsteps behind her. She didn't notice the slim, dark figure creeping forward. She did notice the sharp blow to her skull, just a moment too late…

Kaine's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Kaine's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Kaine's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Paranormal, Horror, Steampunk, Medieval, Space Sagas, DnD, Fairy Tale, Grimdark, Realistic, High School, Apocalyptic, Questing

Political intrigue and power struggles. Situations where the key to victory isn't as simple as "punch a hole in their face."

I just want an RP that doesn't die part way through for once. Just once.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message

Eric had begun conducting madly as the music neared the climax, putting his fully body into the motions now and sending his brown and gold hair, which he had in a fishtail braid for the day, whipping around him. He twisted to his right and raised both arms dramatically into the air as if to call upon the thunder of Zeus as the brass section neared the peak of its last crescendo; he whipped his arms around as if in frenzy when the strings entered an accelerando, and as the choir gave a final two-octave note at fortissimo he slowly raise both arms to the air, giving one final flourish as the music came to an end. He let his arms drop and took a step back to catch himself, exhausted after such an animated performance to a non-existent audience. Quickly checking the condition of his braided hair, a tad messier but no worse for wear, he turned to see the Headmistress standing in the door. "Ah, Headmistress, I, ahem, what a surprise! Just, erm, just how long may you have been standing there?" Well this had just become terribly awkward.

~*~

In the chaos of the shadow creatures' attack it had become near impossible to hear anything over the screams of terrified victims and varied objects breaking into pieces. In a quieter place one may have heard magical energy being drawn in around a well-dressed Victorian man's scepter before being fired at high-speed as an azure bolt into a shadow creature's chest. As the beast dissolved into motes of darkness the man held up a black book bearing an ornate silver rune, that at once seemed to glow yet cast no light, and flipped open its black pages. Immediately the darkness was drawn into the book and the man snapped it shut, causing the rune on the cover to intensify in its strange glow before fading to its previous intensity. The man fired several more azure bolts at a group of three that charged him one at a time, then absorbed them into his book as he had the first.

"Bertram!" the man called to the sky. Moments later a raven's cawing could be heard, and the man looked to see the raven circling some ways away. He ran to the raven's location, seeing an elvish man use plant-based magicks to destroy several shadows. From the looks of things, he was having trouble with the remaining ones. "Ho there!" he called out, "need a hand?" He opened his book and waved his scepter as a tightly packed group of six shadows. As more than a dozen blades as black as the void struck from the shadows of the ground and destroyed the shadow creatures, the only noise to be heard was the sound of air being cut and the distorted sound the creatures made in death.

catalyst's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view catalyst's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view catalyst's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Fanbased, Fairy Tale, Apocalyptic

Fanbased would be only with original characters, sorry. :/

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

I don't have a sample right now, but I try to write as much as my partner writes. I usually post at least a decent-lengthed paragraph for each of my replies. [:

Ryex's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Ryex's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Ryex's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Paranormal, Horror, Steampunk, Medieval, Space Sagas, Fanbased, Fairy Tale, Grimdark, Realistic, Apocalyptic, Mutants, Super Hero, Military, Questing

I much prefer there there be some sort of adventure or quest in the plot of an RP, there should be a goal to reach and a foe to beat. I Rolplay to break away form life so I likly wont join a slice of life unless you really sell it.

I'm usually not a fan of role plays where the entire goal is romance, that's just not my thing. not that I mind romance in a story, but when the plot is to "win the girl's heart" or anything similar I lose interest.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message, Visitor Message

Sadly now of my recent work was ever saved in a place I could recover it after several computer crashes. This is from a relatively old RP on another site, nowadays my writing is typically better but the style is mostly the same.

Inter-dimensional warps required the human brain to do some amazingly high-powered processing, the amount of stimulus that it put on the brain was immense. so immense that no two warps was ever exactly the same, no one that he had warped with had ever described the experience as he experienced it, or how any one else had for that matter. Rulden was dreading the next few minuets.

Rulden's brain was still working at high speed as he fell toward the ground, the speed was dew mostly to the shear number of warps he had done and the amount of stimulus that his brain had gone through. While the eye could only see twenty-four frames per second his brain worked fast enough to receive each frame analyze it meticulously and discard it before the next frame was perceived. As a result the word seemed to move very slowly. Rulden's fingertips hit the water and parted it the surface seeming to bend before his fingers before actually piercing and penetrating through. The edged of the water tuned ragged and turned to droplets as his arms slid in. For about ten milliseconds his head was in an air space under the surface of the water, but then the effects of the warp on his brain wore off and time sped up by about forty times.

Rulden's head broke the surface of the water once again and he inhaled deeply and for the next few second all he did was try to tread water.

"Um, are you ok? Hey, uh, I'm gonna swim over to where that angel-y girl is..." Rulden looked to his right and say that the boy he had unintentionally warped out from under a pile of guards had indeed been a mutant. His body had changed into that of a merman's upon contact with water. Rulden looked around and then up and indeed there was a girl with silver wings skimming over the trees and toward the lake.

Stroke, stroke, Rulden's arms pushed and pulled at the water to bring his steadily closer to shore. The activity became increasingly harder as the normal headache set in. the level of stimulus that was induced by the warp always over loaded the brain. He was sure that if warping were not instantaneous the length of the stimulus would probably cause brain damage. as it stood less than three minuets after a warp he always got blinding headaches; quite literally blinding, for most of the two or three minuet duration all he could see was white. When Rulden's feet hit the soft muddy ground at the edge of the lake his vision was beginning to clear it had taken a bit longer than normal of course the fifty-degree water hadn't helped much.

Rulden pulled himself up on to the dirt shore and sat shivering with his arms around his legs. Rulden's twenty six year old, six foot three, frame was covered with dark blue jeans ripped in places and had been dirty form the last three years of use until he had gotten his bath in the lake. On his torso, was also a dark brown cotton T-shirt with a Hawaiian like, red, rayon button up shit - which was never buttoned - the black line designs spiraling and swerving in and out, coming to hooked points, and forming an intricate design. The rough unkempt light brown hair fell to his ears and the perching green eyes showed intelligence as well as and the stress of the last six years running from the hunters. In his atempts trying to get to Vermont.

Georgia's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view Georgia's Roleplay Resume

MATURE RESUME: Click to view Georgia's Mature Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays, Chat Roleplays

Romance, Realistic, High School, Apocalyptic, Socializing

Fantasy, Zombies

CONTACT ME THROUGH...
Private Message, Email

Well, I can change my style to fit the circumstance :D

kikinki's Invite Request

ROLEPLAY RESUME: Click to view kikinki's Roleplay Resume

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Paranormal, Historical, Anthro, Medieval, Fairy Tale, Realistic, Mutants, Socializing, Questing

basicly anything goes:)

rp with only fighting, it's ok if the characters have time to chat and just explore too.

CONTACT ME THROUGH...

Diane didn't really like coffee, but she liked the athmosphere around the cafee. It was a nice place to relax after school. The smell of the coffee wasn't too strong, it only made it comfy. Red sofas and brown tables, some plants here and there, all neatly arranged. She looked around her lookind for a place to drink the cafe latte she just bought. That new boy was there again, sitting in the only free table. He looked a bit lonely, staring at the brown table. "Is it okay if I sit here?" Diane asked,, flippind her blomd ponytail over her shoulder. "Sure."