ROLEPLAY INVITATION REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVE YOU FILLED OUT YOUR ROLEPLAY RESUME?
Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays

GENRES I AM INTERESTED IN...
Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, SciFi, Modern SciFi, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Grimdark, Realistic, Victorian, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, DnD, Mutants, Super Hero, Epic Quests, Apocalyptic, Fanbased

OTHER GENRES AND THEMES I LIKE...

THINGS I -DON'T- LIKE IN ROLEPLAYS...
(Yaoi/Anthro)

MY TYPICAL ROLEPLAY POSTS LOOK LIKE...
I tell you all the time, you will never be able to replace me with a brass and steam contraption.'

Souls are poison now. Machines destroy this planet as if it were never inhabitable in the first place. Hissing sounds are made by these machines, pumping out smoke and particles of metals. London is consumed by the dark brown smog that layered this city and made people ill. It is 1932, and in these few years, this bloody shapeshifter prospects to destroy many of these machines by destroying the people who help make them. She is no angel--she does not want to save the world. Only merely help to fix it so she and her people can breathe. As a noble, it is her duty to protect the people, and that is all she will do. However...she will do it by death.

White heels soaked in blood made clicking noises down the marbled hallway, her scarlet colored eyes filled with murder. The sword she held in her right hand was colored a dark red, covered in the blood of her enemies as she sliced them apart with no hesistation, no remorse.

Catherine's pure and pale face was also spattered with the gooey red blood, but the shifter paid no mind to it, walking out the door and putting on her anti-pollution mask. White feathered wings mixed with the color of red helped her to fly back to her precious mansion. Maids and butlers surrounded the mistress, greeting her as she reached the doorstep. "Make an agenda for me tomorrow please. I must go to these places and destroy the factory machines as they have no owners now." She handed a script over to her lead butler as the maids cleaned off her face and hair as they led her to her room.

Catherine's clothes were taken off for her, though she did not need nor ask for any help with them, and she sat in the bubbly tub all alone, looking up at the ceiling in silence. Thinking to herself-- 'Oh Catherine Rosalind. How many more do you have to kill before it all stops and becomes reasonable? '

'This bloody fight is mine...and mine alone.'

Colorful light filtered into the bathroom through the stained glass window over the bath tub where the shapeshifter laid, the silence and fresh air to her were heavenly. A maid turned on the radio that laid next to the tub on a glass table, mentioning something about her agenda and factories. Catherine wasn't paying attention, her head was under the blood colored water that came off her skin, scarlet eyes closed in peaceful bliss. The pristine water that this noble had was something else that was rare in London now, since many factories were being built by the river that used to supply the people water. Now if your lips even touched it, you would die of metallurgic poisoning. 'Water and air. All we really need to live. Yet humans and creatures alike ruin it like uncivilized idiots, not concerned about their own damned way of life other than money. One of her close friends and maids, Gwendolyn pulled her head out of the bath water by her snowy white hair. Screaming bloody murder, Catherine splashed around--gasping for air and swatting the maid's hands away.

"You bitch! I was resting! You try and murder a whole clan of vampires without being tired!" She whined and grabbed a navy blue towel that laid on the same table that the radio was on. Drying off her face and her hair, Catherine still sat in the tub, reddish water dripping off her body. There was interference in her agenda--she guessed as to why her peace was so abruptly disturbed as no one would dare do that except for her close friend. So then, Gwendolyn began to speak in a calm tone. "I'm sorry Miss Catherine. However, one of the factories you were planning on destroying tomorrow is being raided. I suggest you listen to the announcer." So to the maid's advice, she listened in closely on what was going on in the factory, interested and intrigued as to who was doing such things and why.

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Historical, Modern SciFi, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Fairy Tale, Grimdark, High School, Victorian, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Mutants, Super Hero, Epic Quests, Apocalyptic, Fanbased, Anime Style

Kiko slowly chewed her sandwich, making sure to savor every bite of tasty ham and asiago cheese. She heard a laugh from the doorway and opened her eyes.

"That must be pretty damn good, huh?"

She looked up with wide eyes and blushed. Rin leaned against the door and had an amused expression on his face. Realizing her cheeks probably looked like a chipmunks, Kiko swallowed the lump of sandwich and spoke quickly. "I-I just...um, was really hungry."

He sneered and surveyed the counter with his eyes. Kiko saw his gaze go over the cake in her lap. "You're going to eat that whole thing?"

"Well..." Kiko stammered, "n-not...well, what if I am?"

"Judging from that body, it's not that surprising." Rin said dismissively.

Kiko glared at him. What right did he have to talk to her like that!? He lived in her father's house, by his own account, without paying a dime, and he acted like she was a second-class citizen. She ought to give him a piece of her mind! She mumbled an insult under her breath.

"What?"

"Um....t-that was...rude?" She replied softly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Romance, Fairy Tale, Medieval, Mutants, Super Hero, Epic Quests, Apocalyptic, Military

Horror stuff.

Rion could only feel the cold sweat in his armor and the pain in his tiring sword hand. For two days straight had he now been on the battlefield, and he could start to feel the effect. Nevertheless, being member of the Royal Guards meant no breaks. No falling back. He dodged to the side, just in time to avoid a flying javelin. It hit a unlucky soldier. "Don't just stand there men! Hold the formation!" Rion waved the soldiers forward. There was no time to care for the dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

Modern, Romance, Realistic, Socializing

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays

Fantasy

Romance as long as it is on the side, not a central plot point.

RPs that can have an ending.

Yaoi, Yuri.

RPs with no plot whatsoever.

(My post length varies at times. sometimes I have longer ones like: )

Arthur sighs. Apparently the change was in the other room, despite the sound coming from this room. Taking a breath, he said "Jade. Chrono. I have an idea for the way across, but it includes something that I was planning on keeping secret for a while. But please don't freak out... I'm still me after all..." He rolled up his sleeve, revealing the demon hand marking. "It happened while I was fighting the Shagaru Magara. It charged at me, and I used my fear, and a dark fog in my mind as energy for creating a spike for the Magara to run into... This happened. Or at least, I think it happened then..." He said, pointing at the demon hand marking, and hoping that they would know what it means, so he wouldn't have to explain. Shortly after, he manipulated the obsidian to make a thick and wide walkway across the pit, and to the platform where the door was.

(Or I could have a shorter one like: )
Arthur made a jump roll to the left to try and avoid the liquid corruption. Its gonna spam that... it is a favorite method after all.... He thought. Once he got up, he looked around, preferably for someplace that he could take cover behind. He would have to somehow use the stone to his advantage, to attempt to trick the Shagaru Magara.

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Historical, Modern SciFi, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Fairy Tale, Grimdark, Realistic, Medieval, Victorian, Mutants, Epic Quests, Anime Style, Politics

Yaoi, Yuri, Hetero

Umm typically not a fan of the high school ones, the typical, I love jazzing up an overplayed plot, giving it great twists to make it wonderful.

Theo glanced around scanning the outskirts of the woods. It was not an actual wood, but it was the point where the city had crumbled so much that no one lived there, everyone living there fled and nature was slowly reclaiming it. How much of this was an old city? He often pondered as he hunted. He was hoping for some meat for his dinner tonight, his garden had flourished, but some meat would be nice. Sliding through the woods silently he glanced at the ground finding some recent tracks. Smirking he slid around the tree, walking parallel to the tracks he made his way into a portion where the trees looks like an actual forest.

He heard a rustle in the brush, and he stepped behind the tree, the shadows consuming him as he vanished from site. The noise had been too loud to be the rabbit so he pulled his scarf around his face waiting silently. Three men walked out, not much older than him, but brawnier laughing as they carried the rabbit. He cursed under his breath as they walked by. That was going to be his dinner. The three laughed as they headed back to the village talking about how they were going to steal from his garden this time.

He smirked, once they fell into his traps they wouldn't. He traded things he grew for clothes and other necessary items, he made sure they were guarded to keep from thieves such as the men. He slipped back out of the shadows making sure to progress with caution staying in the shadows. He went a bit further in before he heard more rustling. This was a smaller creature though, not a rabbit, he froze. From a few yards away something flew up, he let one of his knives fly without a thought and it impaled the creature on one of its wings. It squawked against the tree thrashing but his knife held firm. He walked up and snapped its neck with a quick twist.

As he headed back towards home he heard the shout of pain and surprise from where he lived. He smirked in pleasure, that would teach them, from the sound of it two fell into the trap, they would be limping for a while.

That was their life out here, constantly attacking each other for the hopes of a piece of grain or a stalk of corn. Old John, the man who had taken him in as a helpless toddler had told him that it was because they had been banished. When the world ended they had all been unworthy or poor, and banished to die outside the safety of the dome. Yet even then people still stayed near the dome, in the hopes that it will all change one day and they will be allowed back in. Old John told stories of going to the store and buying as much food as one wanted, much like they went to the merchant and traded, but everything was more readily available.

He had often spoke fondly of it, even as he skinned the kill from the day and cooked over a fire. He missed the comforts and often had Theo running to make something for him to remind him of the days. Old John had taken him in when others would have killed him, he taught him tricks with the knife and other weapons. He had been in the army of the opposite faction and had been captured before everything ended, and they threw him out at the end of the world as he so affectionately called it. But he knew how they lived inside, he had seen it in his youth. Almost 70 years ago... Theo knew it was that potential of opulence that kept them all around the walls.

He stayed because that is where John had lived, the old fool had passed away 6 years ago, but he was the only human attachment Theo had, so he tended the garden, took care of the hut and the little things he had made for John. Which meant setting traps for the idiots who had tried to steal from him.

Theo sighed, it was just a few weeks ago that the people outside had built a catapult and tried to destroy the wall, clearly destined to fail... As most of them did, dying at the hands of the turrets... He had watched worried as it was not too far from his home that he could end up caught in the cross fire. But no he had been safe, a few had tried to sneak into the crack they had made before it had been filled up... He had not seen them again.

Stretching

Reaching the edge of the woods he glanced forward, scanning the darkness for signs of a trap, or people lying in wait. He slid from shadow to shadow melding in and searching for other signs in the darkness. As he followed the wall towards his home he heard a sound from the wall. No... not from the wall, from inside the wall... He stood under a crumbling pillar watching as something moved in the crack. It had been glued over... or so he thought... An arm came through... followed by a body... and then a person. His eyes widened. He could see the glow of white hair from here. Old John had said that they all had white hair... What was a person from the inner city doing out here? Scouting for an attack?

Preparing to wipe out the remains of the outer people? That would be difficult since there were thousands in different villages around the city...

The person hesitated, seeming to panic. Theo watched in curiosity as to what he would do when he heard the stomping through the woods. The only reason those three were not dead was because they were strong. Brute force had saved them many a time...

He slid further into the shadows as they came out with at least two more of their brothers. They formed a semi circle laughing.

"Look at this freak. What is up with his hair?" Borin the lead ogre said. Theo had nick named the gang the Ogres, after a story Old John had told him a long time ago.

Predictably the rest had laughed as if it were funny. "Who are you? What are you doing on our turf? Where is the payment for us graciously letting you stand on our territory?"

Theo couldn't believe how stupid they were, they assumed the kid was another outlander. But clearly his clothes were of a fine material, he was wearing very different styles... If they got much stupider... Then Theo noticed the shadow. He cursed. The boy was screwed. Rat had shown up...

Rat was the only intelligent one in the bunch, he was injured, his leg did not work as it should, so he limped. But he made up for his small size and injury with his wit. He planned the ambushes for the group, he organized hunting, and he would notice the quality of the outfit.

Theo contemplated slipping away and ignoring them, but he could see as the boy was covering his face quaking in fear that he was not prepared to handle this. It crossed his mind that the people behind the walls might even speak a different language... So he might not even know what was going on.

Theo sighed pulling his staff off the rope he used to sling it to his back. He rarely killed if he didn't have to... Plus the Ogres kept relative order when they were not being idiots.

Rat was taking in the situation, "Wait a second boys... look at his clothes..."

Before he could finish what he was saying Theo made his move, "Thanks for waiting for me... Sorry I got caught up." he said stepping out of the shadows as if he had been walking home, "Hunting took longer than I thought."

He walked through the gap in the semi-circle and turned to face them. He pulled his scarf down and they backed up one step. "Guys come on, I get my first visitor in 6 years and you hassle him?" he laughed as if it were just a joke.

Rat didn't like that one bit.

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, SciFi, Modern SciFi, Romance, Paranormal, Fairy Tale, Realistic, High School, Medieval, Mutants, Super Hero, Space Saga, Apocalyptic, Fanbased, Anime Style, Politics

stories and settings that are well put together.

Non-Con, over-powered characters, poorly written posts, cliques, poor communication, first person POV posts, unjustifiable character death.

The cool, crisp morning air felt good against Celea's skin and the first rays of the morning sun began to creep over the distant horizon. She hovered in the air, her large white bird-like wings beat gently. This was her favorite time of day; the early morning when she could feel she was completely alone without another soul to bother her. This single moment belonged completely to her and she selfishly allowed herself to soak it in.

Moments passed and then, with a strong flap of her wings, the young woman shot up into the air. She lost herself as she flew, darted, swooped and rose. It was a dance that only she knew the steps to. Moments turned into minutes and minutes faded into hours. It was only when she realized the sun rose above the distant tree line that she realized how late into the morning it had become. Celea's heart leaped into her chest as she realized she was going to be late.

She sped back to the academy and landed lightly upon bare feet, just outside the door which lead to her first class. She composed herself, brushed the bead of sweat from her brow, and smoothed her clothes, before she walked quickly into the building. She thought about running, but felt it would be too unbecoming. She did her best to open the door to her classroom quietly and searched for the nearest empty seat. As she began to slide into the last aisle, a young man, she didn't really know who he was, except that he was one of the 1/4th, asked loudly "do they not teach how to read a clock in bird school?"

Celea's green eyes narrowed, at first, before she caught herself. This kid was a nobody, and definitely had no right to speak to her like that. She wanted to squash the little punk, but then she remembered her parents' expectations. She tried to ignore the memory, but it forced itself to the front of her mind. Less than a moment passed before a beatific smile creased her lips and she gave the boy a small shrug before she took her seat, her white wings folding over the chair's backrest.

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Historical, SciFi, Realistic, Medieval, Victorian, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Mutants, Super Hero, Space Saga, Epic Quests, Apocalyptic, Aliens, Military

Fanbased in certain settings such as Forgotten Realms, Star Wars, Arcanum, Avernum, etc.

Sex, anime, high school, vampires (with exceptions)

I'm sorry, I can't write without inspiration, and I don't really have any suitable samples. But, I love to write, and many of my posts will involve text, text and more text. I guess what I'm saying is, I write a lot with my posts, and I tend to internalize part of them to reflect my character's thoughts and the like.

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, High School, Medieval, Fanbased, Anime Style

Things about being in a game are cool.

-That said, it helps if the world seems like an actual game and not just a fantasy world with a HUD over it.

-Things that require real pictures. I would be bothered if I went to a site one day and found my face in an rp, so I don't want to do that to anyone myself.

I'm kind of in the same situation the guy above me is, it is hard to write without inspiration. Instead I'm just going to say that I can usually do 1-2 paragraphs. But this kinda depends, my posts are going to be really short if its a single action requiring someone else to react to it or if its a back to back conversation. I'm talking 2-4 sentences short.

Status
Not open for further replies.