Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
R O L E P L A Y
I N V I T A T I O N
R E Q U E S T S

If you post in this thread, that means you are looking for invites to roleplays!

Just CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE FORM and post!

When you are full up on roleplays or no longer looking for invitations, delete your post.

If you need to update your information, simply edit the post or fill out a new form and delete the old one!

Requests 30 Days Old will be deleted. That way you always know who is currently available for invites.

You can resubmit your request if you are still available at any time!

Last edited by a moderator:
HAVE YOU FILLED OUT YOUR ROLEPLAY RESUME?
Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

GENRES I AM INTERESTED IN...
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, SciFi, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Fairy Tale, High School, Steampunk, Epic Quests, Fanbased, Anime Style, Anthro

OTHER GENRES AND THEMES I LIKE...
I really love all kinds of role playing, so if you like some that aren't listed I'm open to them, just make sure to let me know what they are.

THINGS I -DON'T- LIKE IN ROLEPLAYS...
There are very few things I can't tolerate in a roleplay, main one is when someone pushes me to something that I personally wouldn't do.

MY TYPICAL ROLEPLAY POSTS LOOK LIKE...
OnexOne romance sample:

There is a young woman, her beauty unmatched, her hair is fire red and her eyes look to be flames themselves, despite her beauty though she is very quiet, almost too an extreme where she will not say anything to anyone. This is caused by her upbringing, a father that was powerful and rich he treated his daughter like a treasure instead of a human and forbade her from ever speaking to anyone he did not permit to speak to her. Ever so slowly people began to think she was simply a doll that her rich father always brought to social gatherings, they thought him strange for this and spread rumors about how his daughter was not real.

One day as she sits in her chair made of the finest wood she allows her gaze to rise for a moment, only so see a strange man standing before her examining her very closely. "My you are a beautiful doll, I wonder if I could buy you off this man." The person before her seems very unaware that she actually moved, that she actually was alive. This made her angry, the first thing she had ever felt; or that she could remember feeling anyway. With no hesitation she launches to her feet and in a very startling act yells at the man before her. "I am alive, I am not a doll!" Everyone is quiet for a moment before they roar to life with a cheer.

"That's so amazing, this doll can speak! Is it motion activated? Can it do other things?" They continued saying awful things that made the young girl freeze and yell at them all. "I'm human, I am a human, and my name is Roxanne Roserust!" At hearing this yell only one person pulls himself together and forces his way through the crowd. He grabs Roxanne and runs away with her.

Well that's what a general onexone sample looks like, if you want to see my other styles feel free to invite me to an rp.

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, SciFi, Modern SciFi, Paranormal, Realistic, High School, Medieval, Steampunk, Mutants, Epic Quests, Apocalyptic, Fanbased

Horror, lots of unnecessary gore

If seriously needed, message me.

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, SciFi, Modern SciFi, Romance, Paranormal, Realistic, High School, Socializing, Medieval, Mutants, Super Hero, Space Saga, Epic Quests, Apocalyptic, Anime Style

(Here's a small sample. There's no post limit that I can't keep up with, provided my partner is giving back in their posts as much as they are supposed to.)

Early morning hours are something special. Typically speaking, some people are all for being active during the early hours that come with a new day, while others preferred to sleep in and wake up when they felt it was necessary. For Jax, sleep was never something that was thoroughly enjoyable; he always had a tough time on his own bed, so waking up to an unfamiliar ceiling in a new place wasn't something that came with ease either. Jax had made his way outside, the clock running at about 0700.

The fourth-year college student had brought outside with him a cup of steaming tea rather than coffee, having recently decided that it was time to make a healthier switch of how he ingested his caffiene. On top of his head, was no cap; only the hood of a gray sweatshirt which was placed halfway onto the top of his head, allowing some of those longer-length messy strands of platinum-blonde to escape where they could. Around the hoody was a vest, the zipper of which ran down the middle but remained open. The weather naturally flatlining at a lower rate in the earlier part of the day, cold air could be seen leaving his nostrils each time he exhaled.

Jax hadn't moved too far from the towering housing that he belonged to, rather he had just moved onto some of the grass which was accompanied by the rather large lake that partially surrounded the area. Light iris' were fixated on the calming current that moved naturally about the water, as he lowered his body down to a sitting position upon the ground. Bent at the knees, his feet kept completely flat on the floor while one of his hands moved to the pocket which the appropriate side of his jeans contained. The digits belonging to the opposite hand were wrapped around the handle of a plastic mug, bringing it up to his face. The liquid contents of the cup flowed down his throat after he brought it to his mouth.

The young man's lips would part once more after placing his mug down on the grass beside him, letting out a soft sigh as his other hand would remove a rather miniscule-sized piece of cardboard, about an inch or two wide and long. Within it rested a couple of flaps of papers, designed for rolling tobacco up by hand. This is exactly what Jax did, before he set fire to the end with a lighter. The stench of the air located immediately within his small personal radius would be filled with the burning, broken up crop, the first hit of which he would purposely not inhale. He always started inhaling his cigarettes after the unnecessary bits of paper were burned up and out of his way. He hated smoking just the paper by itself, that wasn't what Jax smoked cigarettes for.

A couple of hits resulted in small amounts of smoke to exit his lungs over a set period of time, appropriately ashing onto a rock which lay at his feet. Eventually, his fingers pushed the end of the cigarette into it, extinguishing the cherry from the end. He left the biodegradable result in the grass, his eyes squandering about much like his figure while he began to search for the clock that just rang. When his eyes hit the time, he stood up and made haste from the patch of grass he was sitting on. It was time to get on to class, and he sure as hell didn't want to be late. He saw some kid get chewed out by pulling that shit yesterday, by some super creepy professor, with long and greasy black hair, whom Jax didn't want the displeasure of meeting, but would eventually be forced to.

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
One on One Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, SciFi, Romance, Paranormal, Grimdark, Medieval, Victorian, Steampunk, Aliens, Anime Style

Mary Sues/ Gary Stues. Roleplays where romance is all there is. Look, I'm open to a lot of kinky romance, but it's got to have a plot beside that, mmkay?

Jay laughed and shook his head. "Yeah, she's a biter."

Sparky smiled and let her eyes drift close. "So this is the rebellion HQ? What do you guys call yourself?"

"The Nightingales. We named ourselves after a secret... band of demons, angels, and reapers who worked together and fought for peace over a thousand years ago. They disbanded, of course, but Zebbie has ties to it. He's probably the only direct descendant of one of the Nightingales still living."

"And there's my history for the day," Sparky joked. Jay laughed. "I suppose it was smart to have the door to this place hidden in a storage closet. I always thought the mall was too small on the inside to fit the entire outside. Anyway, where's Zebbie?"

"He's out doing stuff. You should probably go back, though, Sparky. The demons here don't take kindly to the fact that Zebbie's been working with reapers, but I'll let him know to be careful around the cafe', alright?" When Sparky sighed, he smiled. "I'll have him visit you tomorrow, okay?"

Sparky nodded and sat up, rubbing her nose. It had stopped bleeding, but it still hurt like hell. "I suppose I'll see you around, Jay."

No

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, SciFi, Modern SciFi, Horror, Medieval, Victorian, Epic Quests, Apocalyptic, Fanbased, Anime Style

I prefer realistic type roleplays, like if it's sci-fi or magical, I want the reasoning behind how those things work.

OP charries, people who refuse for their character to die even if it'd be unrealistic for them to live, heavy romance

Kit woke up that morning in her hotel room with a headache pounding in her head and a an ache in her belly. Sitting up she sighed, rustling her white shiny locks. She thought about her weird, vivid dream a moment. She had been running away from someone, running, running, running, but the person chasing after her only slowed or gained speed when she did, and eventually she had stopped, and when she did, so did the person chasing after her. It was a weird dream devoid of meaning really, but Kit was interested in dreams because dreams let her see. That was something she couldn't often do, only in her dreams did she remember, distortedly, what certain things looked like from before the age of six.

But there were more pressing matters of the day, she had to get dressed and ready to go home. To go home. She remembered the events last night, as she began flipping up her covers and placed her feet on the floor. The ball. Lyle. He was going to come up to her hotel sometime before the carriage left, as she had told him to pack and come with her to her place. It would be a long car ride.

Stretching out, Kit stood, shaking her head and letting the wood grains guide her to the bathroom where she cleaned herself up for the day. She dressed in a simple dress, dresses were much easier to coordinate than skirts and shirts because dresses were already styled as they should be. It was a mint green dress that was tight at the chest and fanned out from the waist with a little cream colored bow on the side, and a ribbon around where it was tightened around the waist. Slipping on simple black flats, she threw her hair in a side braid and began to pick up her stuff.

Mentally she had conversations with herself, how she'd talk to Lyle without it being awkward, how she'd talk to her father without angering him when she says she's taking the throne. Kit felt around her lips, tracing the outlines of them before reaching for the lipgloss on her vanity and slicking it on. She liked the way it felt on her lips, smooth and moisturizing. Before throwing it into a large black bag with the rest of her stuff. Hylei was a good 6 hour carriage ride, and a single day's trip by boat. It would be a long trip to think about and shuffle through all that had happened.

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, SciFi, Modern SciFi, Romance, Horror, Fairy Tale, Grimdark, Medieval, Victorian, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Mutants, Super Hero, Epic Quests, Apocalyptic, Anthro, Military, Politics

I would love something that involves arranged marriages and/or sociopolitical intrigue at the moment. ^^

Realism, lack of direction, or general boring-ness. I want something fun and engaging.

Eodrah remained, even after their "talk" (if it could be called that, for she did little talking herself), more than a little uncertain of Lizbeth. Though she realized that the other woman thought they were in quite similar situations and would understand each other the better for it, the Navric girl couldn't agree. Looking at the current Queen she saw strength, courage, warmth… and a sort of verdant loveliness that the ethereal princess couldn't hope to match with her pale frailty. She felt so weak, so awkward and uncomfortable and ungainly next to the noblewoman- the Queen left big shoes to fill and though, gods willing, Eodrah would have many years still to prepare for it, she dreaded the thought of having to.

And, while the thought of having a mother again pleased her more than anything so far, the thought of displeasing her was even worse. Losing one mother to a storm was bad enough, but losing another to her own incompetence was unthinkable. She knew nothing about being a good daughter, much the less good enough to deserve Liam. If life in court had taught her anything it was that mothers-in-law were rarely satisfied with the wives of their sons. Lizbeth's kindness was an aberration, unusual… and therefore suspect. Would it last? She didn't see it lasting.

If she had been quiet for the entire day, when dinner rolled around Eodrah was near silent. Dressed now slightly more formally, she had closed her mouth as soon as she saw Liam again and had no real plan of opening it. It seemed that everything she did these days displeased him. If Lizbeth knew her son and he would change back into prince charming (a possibility that seemed more unlikely by the hour, nearly) it would do her little good if their relationship had soured past the point of repair.

Somehow, the way he came to her defense didn't strike her as particularly affectionate. "For the same reason any other nation would be, I presume," Eodrah answered for herself, eyes down. "The empire is a threat to the autonomy of every free country. Navrin's navy is the greatest on this side of the continent, but her army is small. Better for us to have allies on land." It was more a guess than anything, but she couldn't think of any other reasons and, if her father had any, he'd neglected to inform her.

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Paranormal, Horror, Grimdark, Medieval, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, DnD, Epic Quests, Apocalyptic, Fanbased, Anime Style, Military, Politics

Just gonna put some more emphasis on the Anime Style point...

Anything set between 1910 and 2020 that would involve weapons in a non-magical/supernatural environment.

(I don't remember where to find a good example of this, but rest assured i usually write a couple of paragraphs minimum. I also don't do more than 4 so I don't get too far ahead.)

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Historical, SciFi, Modern SciFi, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Fairy Tale, Grimdark, Realistic, High School, Medieval, Victorian, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Space Saga, Epic Quests, Apocalyptic, Fanbased, Anime Style, Military, Politics

Anthro, Aliens and often Super Heroes

She was awaking to new eyes again, the colours slightly different from last time and her new body alien to her still. She had no name, not while still forced to awake a new person every time she slumbered. That was all right, though, as it was yet another incentive to seek her real self... her real body. The memories were also new, yet felt old, slightly faded, and she idly wondered what her true ones were about, what life she led to make her like this, lost and without a proper home for her soul and mind. She would get up again, go on her day and learn as much as she could, for a small portion of that knowledge would go over her next reincarnation of sort, making her just a bit more aware of what to do to get back to her proper place.

A warm body was beside her this time, and she knew she still was a she this time,her body feeling light and soft and her now long hair spread like a light halo around her head. Baring the slightest glance at her companion, she noticed his masculine face and thus satisfied her curiosity as to who would share her day. Waking was always a new experience, after all,and it could be so lonely... no, she had to get dressed and ready for the day. Slowly extricating herself from the warm comfort of the bed she lied in, she padded her way, naked as the day she was born, the a door that lead to the bathroom if her new memories were correct. She had still so much to do today...

Getting her bearings, learning something she didn't know and keeping others from getting suspicious was hard work, and perhaps she deserved a warm bath? Yes, she could afford it, she thought as the soft and heady scents of bathing products reached her nostrils along with the sight of an expensive and massive-looking tub. Preparing herself a bath, she toed her way in the hot water and relaxed with a sigh. Maybe she could just... and she felt back asleep.

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, SciFi, Modern SciFi, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Fairy Tale, Grimdark, Realistic, High School, Medieval, Victorian, Anime Style, Military

Yaoi, Yuri, Angst, Fluff, Smut, etc.

I am really up for anything to be fully honest. I haven't tried anything I didn't like.

The low clouds that hung over head were getting oddly dark for this time of year, as the echoes of thunder roared off in the distance. The hostile wind of an upcoming storm rushed through Levi's onyx hair as he stared down at the groaning body underneath his boot, "Tch.. Pathetic" He spat before taking his heel away from the man and begun to walk off down the alley with a slight limp; each step he took causing his brow to furrow slightly from the irritating and dull sensation of pain as it coursed up through his leg. He had taken far too much damage in that last fight, it was so unlike him and it made him livid, he was notorious for being one of the top fighters in this side of the town and he was not going to let anyone take that away from him. He had skipped school again; Levi found it to be a waste of his time, though recently everything was beginning to feel like a waste. As if nothing was worth a shit anymore, this world felt to peaceful – Or at least it was compared to those dreams, such damnable dreams. Visions of a dark and nightmarish world that seemed cursed with death and soaked in the blood of so many innocent people as they strove with no avail to fight against filthy and vile creatures. Levi used to only have this dream two or three times a month but recently he was having that many within a week. The dreams never were refreshing in the least, with each one so tiring as if he were living a whole different life as he slept. Trudging along the narrow back street he could start to faintly hear the sound of others going on with their daily lives, laughing and talking as they flowed through the shopping streets, unaware of what misery or actual life was like. He shook his head vexed by the insensibleness of humanity, before he came to the intersection on where the alleyway met with the town sidewalk. Cold droplets had begun to touch his raven locks as the rain began to fall down, gradually getting faster until the large drops were pelting down on him mercilessly, usually he would have hated the rain but this was slightly refreshing on his hot cuts and throbbing bruises. His legs quivered as a he felt a sudden wave of exhaust course though him. 'Damn it..' Levi thought to himself, as he leaned against the bricks of the backstreet wall that was now dyed a dark crimson from the heavy rain that was staining it a darker shade in color while the water slithered down the rough rock surface. A small splash was heard when his weight collapsed into the puddle below him, 'So tired..' He thought, as he balanced his hands on his knees and rested his head back against the wall, the chilled rain kissing his pale and scraped up face before he closed his eyes and drifted off into a unconscious state.

(( If you like the sample here then we could continue it - Its Levis POV from Attack on Titan))

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Realistic, Apocalyptic

Family, yuri

Mature themes

Abbygail walked in the room with her head held high. 'This is it' she thought. 'It's time to show them who I really am.' She sat down on the couch and looked both of her parents straight in the eye. "Mom, Dad. I'm not your daughter. Actually I never was. You see, my birth certificate got switched with someone else's. I'm not who you think I am." Tears start to bubble in not only Abby's eyes but in her parents to.

(I know this is lame but It's what I could think of on spot)

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

Modern, Modern Fantasy, SciFi, Modern SciFi, Paranormal, Horror, Realistic, High School, Space Saga, Apocalyptic, Fanbased, Military

fighting

about three to four lines long

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
One on One Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, SciFi, Romance, Fanbased, Military

Action/Adventure

Heavy sexual themes

"I have lost the need for a name, madam" Angel replied, quickly getting back into character. "I let the people call me what they like. As for my face, it is for the good of others that I do not show it." The prince had recited this story to masses of people before, so he began it again, like clockwork. "I have a 'condition' of the skin, you see. A disease known as Leprosy, to be precise. I wear this mask, and these gloves, as well as all my other garbs, to keep others from catching it." Angel performed a twirl, letting his outfit show off, then he continued. "You may wonder why I even bother, as many people have, but what fun can be had away from others? Truly, if one does not struggle to find happiness, then no happiness will be there to find." His deep brown eyes glowed as he spoke, showing his conviction to this belief.

"Ah, but I have taken away your time. It was a pleasure to meet you. Perhaps we may dance in the market one day." He ended jovially. He then grasped the woman's hand and raised it to kiss it, only to stop the movement inches from the silver of his mask. Only then did he realize that he may have given away his true identity. He let her hand drop from his, turned away, and walked calmly back into the sea of people that flooded the market. Glancing back at the lady, Angel let a smile come to his masked face before melting away with the crowd.

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
One on One Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Historical, SciFi, Modern SciFi, Romance, Fairy Tale, Medieval, Fanbased, Anime Style, Military

"You are the light of Dalmar." His voice had quieted from the initial boom. He remained in his place, surveying the gentle curves of the girl's face. He was reminded of a maiden from a time long since past and fought away the thought. This girl was not her and there was no chance it could ever be her. "No doubt curiosities are rampant." He ignored her question completely, taking a few more steps into the room until he was midway between the balcony entrance and the petite woman seated at the vanity. "The gods have cursed you with this." He smiled, mostly to himself at this statement. "No doubt you question why you have been chosen and not someone who possesses higher spiritual training." The whispers had informed him enough of what went through the girl's head. Luna had been charged of keeping the evil at bay from her during the night and she chatted relentlessly with Sol.

The chatter was obnoxious but certain parts were very informative so he did what he could to filter what he took in. "I have all the answers you seek, my child." He grinned this time. "You, Princess Cassia, have a very important role." If his information was correct (and he was almost certain he was still undetected), Cassia's role in Dalmar's salvation was also the answer he sought to regain his birth right from Jupiter. "One that will determine the course of Altair's history and subsequently the rest of time." He tilted his head slightly. "Do you wish to know?" Aurelius's voice was like syrup. It was a skill he had honed over the centuries to charm his way through to get what he wanted. He stepped closer to her, this time stopping at about an arm and a half length's away from her.

Aurelius looked down upon her before shrugging his cloak from his hood off. The awful grin he had had was gone and was replaced with a rather stoic expression. "I can tell you everything you want to know."

Aurelius felt a slight tingle at the nape of his neck as he met her gaze. An eerie feeling came over him and he felt as if something terrible was to happen. He chalked this up to the consciousness of the vessel's previous body for the time being and elected to ignore it. He had business to attend to and that meant he needed to force himself to focus on the girl. She was the only thing important right now.

Her cooperation would make everything move so much smoother.

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Mature Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Historical, SciFi, Modern SciFi, Romance, Paranormal, Horror, Fairy Tale, Grimdark, Realistic, High School, Socializing, Medieval, Victorian, Steampunk, Fanbased

That is pretty much all of them :)

I'm not into anime based roleplays.

Ravenna stood, staring out at the congregation of people crowding outside-reporters, police officers, and angered protestors, she adjusted her clothing, swallowing harshly as she headed down to accept her punishment. They were going to eat her up and she knew that. She exited her home, her eyes to the ground, she blinked at all of the camera flashes.

"Ravenna, is it true you killed those men?" One if the reporters had gotten into her face, "Is it true?" She looked up at the young male reporter, her eyes dark and now devoid of emotion.

"No, I did not." She smiled up at him, her white teeth flashing for a moment, her voice was sly and smooth as she spoke, she brushed past him, her hand reaching up and unfurling her hair from the plait that ran down to her shoulders, she didn't like being dressed up to go to jail, she liked looking like herself. Her name described her look; Ravenna meant Raven, she was a fair skinned young woman with midnight black hair and almost jewel like violet eyes. Dark brows and full, long eyelashes framed her eyes, she was quite an enchanting sight, and that was how she always lured them in.

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Historical, SciFi, Modern SciFi, Victorian, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Apocalyptic, Military

Pretty much everything.
As long it is a interesting setting/plot it works for me. Wacky character also always make my day as long as they are appropriate for the setting.

When people just case playing out of the blue. Generally people leaving roleplays.

Oh and I still can't handle Yaoi. I might be able to do a Shouen Ai, Maybe.

My first post on a Golden Sun fanfic roleplay!

"Leyya made it to the city of Tolbi the same way like any other person would - trough the Kalay and Tolbi docks which allowed merchants and travelers to cross the Karagol sea - and walked into the settlement with eyes wide open - from experience she knew that the bigger the city, the more of crocks and thieves it held inside itself. The city itself was large but large cities were no novelty to Leyya, after all she pretty much crossed the whole east Weyard during the last four years of traveling and even saw the Mercury Lighthouse. Without haste, and yet quite quickly she made way to one of the bars that doted Tolbi only to notice that the relative normal outside hidden a den of who-knows-what-kind-of people and a single one which stuck out as a sore thumb with, for this place, a extremely unfitting appearance. To make things worse two ruffians were already having some sort of conversation with, if she guessed right, a young lady of her age.

Leyya sighted and approached the trio, her right hand lowering itself on the hilt of her rapier just in case. She spoke up:
"Now, now, cloud I ask you two gentlemen to step away from her? I don't thinks she needs the kind of help you are offering."
"Those guys are up to nothing good," she whispered near the lass' ear while placing herself between the pair of up-to-no-good and the tourist? girl.

Her right hand waited on the rapier's handle just in case and she was already ready to fight if needed, preparing the mental strength needed to unleash Jet on the right man if the two attacked..."

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays

Modern Fantasy, Modern SciFi, Super Hero

The Hero's Journey, the mix and match of magic and science in the same universe, the idea that a normal person can accomplish amazing things through skill and effort

Forced romantic plot tumors.
RP dying out in less than 2 weeks.

My target is below me, about ten feet down. Gray clouds obscure the moon overhead, rendering me little more than a shadow atop the storage crate. The drop had to be going down soon. My target is thinking the same thing if his constant fidgeting and frantic sideways glances are any indication. He's nervous and he has every right to be. This will be the third drop I've interrupted in less than a week and all the drug runners in town are flying on high alert. My target starts to move, cradling a package in the crook of his arm like a baby. Time to make my move.

A balaclava slips over my face, the creak of leather boots and gloves whispers softly in the night, and my heart pounds as I make an all-too familiar leap into the void. The drug runners are flying on high alert. So am I. My target never knows what hit him.

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...
Group Roleplays

Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, SciFi, Modern SciFi, Fairy Tale, Realistic, Medieval, Victorian, Mutants, Super Hero, Apocalyptic, Fanbased

I don't like mature roleplays, I'm not one for the explicit scenes.

((I can, and often do longer posts if needed))
A mighty roar sounded in the distance, probably miles away. Probably the dragons having a tournament. Vivian smiled and then started suddenly as she realized she was not alone. Right on other side of the enormous trunk came the sound of footfalls, and then someone settling down. Silently drawing her bow and knocking and arrow, Vivian silently stalked around the tree. As she rounded the corner of the tree, she jumped out, her bow in front of her and ready to shoot. "Who goe-" Vivian's jaw practically hit the floor at the sight of the enormous cat. Sitting against it's side was a young woman. She could smell the dragon on her. Vivian slowly lowered her bow as she walked forward, her eyes never leaving the gigantic feline. As she walked forward, she came round the cat and noticed a hat upon his head. She smiled, for it gave him a kind of comedic look.

"Hello, I'm Vivian. I'm assuming you've also been Chosen for an impossible task?" she said, storing her bow after assessing the cat wasn't a threat. She held her hand out for what humans call a "Handshake". "Sorry if I frightened you, I didn't know anyone was already here." she confessed, not living up to the myth that Elves were always alert. But she was strange for an elf, she was half dragon. She looked up at the blood moon sending it's eery light down on the water. "It's kind of surreal, isn't it? Like something happening in a story that you've read. Something that would happen to anyone but you..." realizing she was probably freaking the human out she stopped. A slight blush rose to her cheeks as she realized she's overstepped herself once more. She dug into her pack and pulled out another apple and offered it to the woman. "And who are you?" she asked, genuinely curious.

Yes

I AM LOOKING FOR...

Modern, Modern Fantasy, High School, Fanbased, Anime Style

I REALLY like the idea of a school/academy setup. (I know it's listed, but still.)

I don't like Mature RP's. It can be said that it happened it whatever, but I don't like to go into details and whatnot.

Topaz walked shamelessly into detention, the buckles on her boots clinking with every step she took. She took her usual seat in the back corner next to window and leaned back in her chair. She knew she'd be there all day and at least hoped someone interesting would show up with her. Maybe they'd raise a little hell, get suspended for a day or two.
So far though, only the usual idiots were seated. That was, until someone else strut into the room. She watched with newfound curiosity as they were directed by the teacher to sit directly in front her. She deviously grinned, knowing that she'd found her hell raiser.
((Not very good, I know. I'm horrid at making my own plots, I mostly wait for others to start and I go on from there.))

No

I AM LOOKING FOR...
One on One Roleplays

Modern, Romance, High School, Fanbased, Anime Style

Yaoi, Hurt, Comfort

It was a hot day and Rivaille wandered aimlessly through the town, "I hate the heat...I hate it." His thoughts grumbled.
He lost track of time and accidentally bumps into [Your Character] "Ugh watch it..." he snaps out, landing on the floor.

//I am reallllllly trying to write paragraphs. (Still new)

Status
Not open for further replies.