Roleplay Ideas

L

LadyAnya

Original poster

Here you'll find a number of my roleplay ideas, if you're interested in any then please comment/post below. I don't bite.

Name: Mama I'm in Love with a Criminal
Idea: This roleplay is based off the song
'Criminal' by Britney Spears, I highly suggest that you listen to the song, it gives you the basics of the plot. Elise is in love with a criminal, think maffia style, but her family, mainly her mother, strongly disapproving, warning her how dangerous it is, but she ingores them, telling them how much she loves him, but can she really love a criminal and live such a dangerous life? There's no certain plot for this, we could go with the flow, but if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them.
Character Needed: Love interest, but I don't mind doubling.

Idea: Arranged Marriage
Plot: This is set years in the future. The population has been descreasing fast due to famine and natural distasters, all this eventually is stopped, but too late, the population has dropped to a dangerous level, the goverments can see no way forward than to force everyone over the age of 18 to marry and produce a child within the first year of marriage.

Historical
I was watching Anastasia for the 1,345,234 time, I know, I'm a big kid, but it's what i grew up with. But this idea poped into my head, just to get this straight, it's set in the early 1900s, so before the Russian Revolution, just think of that time period. Basically, it's more or less the same story as Anastasia, but with a few twists, incase you are unfamilar with the story of 'Anastasia' I'll explain the plot in full. Elise was once a Princess, called Elizabeth, on her sixth birthday, protests broke out in the capital, from then, everything went from bad to worse, but a few days before Christmas, the palace was overtaken by protesters, and her maid moved her away for her own safety, taking her to the train station, but they get seperated and Elizabeth has an accident, waking up in hospital hours later with no memory of who she was. She grows up in an orphanage and years later heads into the city in hope of work. Meanwhile, rumours of the Princess being alive begin to circle again, and the King and Queen set out a reward for anyone who finds the Princess. Your character is in it for the money, he runs into Elise, and soon notices her alikeness to the missing Princess and the Queen. Soon, he manages to talk her around to agreeing to see the royal family and pretending to be Elizabeth, though, over time, the two discover she actually is Elizabeth, all the while falling desperately head over heels for each other.

I have many more ideas, but I'm too tired to type them all up, prehaps tomorrow, but if you're interested in any of these then I'd love to hear from you, or if you have any ideas you then I might like, then I'm all ears!

If you don't mind a girl playing a guy, I'm game for the Anastasia-like story. Anything particular you want in the male character?

I don't mind at all!

There's nothing paticular that I'd like about him, you have full freedom on that part.

Do you want to go over anything or shall I post it?

Feel free to go ahead and post! I'll post after your done. Just make sure you link me or tell me the name of the RP.

I'm interested in the arranged marriage idea :D

I am interested in your "I'm in love with a criminal" idea. :) PM me about it?