INTEREST CHECK Roleplay Ideas

• Thread starter Lady of the Dragons
  • Start date
L

Lady of the Dragons

Original poster
Because I am a Roleplay junkie and can't get enough Roleplaying :P

So here's a few ideas/plots that I'd like to try out. Please say which one you like (and why, if you can). And if you want to criticize the plot(s), go ahead. Criticism helps :)
Alright, here we go:
  1. BeastHunters - A ModSci RP. About a group of hunters who capture cryptids (Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, etc.) for studying. There's more to the RP than just that simple formula. But I don't want to ruin the surprise if people do pick this RP. ;) Same goes for the others.
  2. War Machine - Sci fi RP. A country wants to test "Human Weapons": Humans with things such as wings and sword-arms for fighting. The RP focuses on "The Firsts", which are the very first experiments Human Weapons.
  3. Insane World - A Horror RP. There are these patients at an asylum. One day, they venture into a world created by their own insanity in an attempt to regain their mental health.
  4. The Last Dragon Egg - Fantasy RP. Not a very original idea, but I thought I'd put it up here just in case anyone was interested. All the dragons of the world have been hunted down to extinction. But rumors persist that one last dragon egg exists. A group of people go on an adventure to find it while at the same time facing perils, and realizing that they must race for the egg before gets their hands on it.
Okay, that's it for now. So, what do you think?

I think i like the first two the most, Being that you say you have a little sumthin extra up your sleeve. The dragon egg one interests me also, however. There are many directions you can take to make it very unique.

Thank you very much :)

And I agree. I could do something to make it unique. Thanks for that too.

I personally think they're all great ideas, but numbers 2 and 3 interest me the most. You should definitly pick up on of those and build upon the idea.

Are you gonna do character sign ups anytime soon?

Yeah, I might. War Machine sounds like the most popular one so far.