V

Vixenn

Hello! I'm here to share a few plot ideas for yuri Roleplay! Or it can even be MxF I want to play the female of course but I could be flexible! Here are some ideas below:

1.Is my pet really a pet?

You have just bought yourself a new cat/dog/fox and have brought it home. At first you thought no one had bought it because it wasn't a pup/kitten but you soon find that that wasn't the case at all! Your pet just turned into a human and now you are both bound together though a sacred bonding between a familiar and its master.

2.yes My lady

You have been brought into the kingdom of Valure, the last Pure blood vampires out there to be the servant to the princess. Upon meeting you find out you must be a blood supply for the female as you well, but how can you do that when she is so stubborn and closed off!? Now you must get her to open up and help her feed, or else she will grow sick!

3.Warrior cats

You are in the rival/same clan as my character we go about the lives of warriors and do what we can for the clan even go on a long journey will we grow close or end up hating each other?(mating is allowed)

4.Youre what!?(based off of Kamisama kiss)

You have just become the new land god of the shrine and you have finally moved in, however you can't find your familiar anywhere? And if you don't make the contract with them soon you'll be defenseless. Upon returning the shrine spirits where confused as to where the last land god was. Finding your familiar you see she is gorgeous and all around someone you know you'll end up falling for. Can you get into her heart and win her over as time goes on or will she continue to resent you?

(Yes all these roles can be switched around where you can choose to be either or side of the role~ just dm me if interested! And you must be literate!