Roleplay Ideas

• Thread starter ~*Ray of Sunshine*~
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

~*Ray of Sunshine*~

Original poster
Hello :3 I am fairly new to this site, so pardon the noob formatting. I have a few ideas i would like to try out. They are all one on ones, but i can do a few of the same one if we change the plot a bit. If you are interested leave a comment or Pm me :) I'm very flexible with the plots as well, so if you wanted to tweak it or had something to add on i would enjoy working it out with you.
Preferences:
~I do prefer to play female, mainly because I'm not very good at playing male. But if need be i can try :)
~I play mxf and fxf, though i prefer the former (plots mainly call for males, sorry)
~I do not have sexual content in my rps. Most other adult stuff is coolio, but i prefer the fade out method and what not.
~If the rp is good i can do around three decent paragraphs, less if its more fast paced. I try to match what you give me, but i would like to have at least a paragraph or two to keep the rp going, though i get it if your having trouble.
~I only ask that i can read it. Grammar can be hard, but try your best and we'll be fine.

Ideas
1. [BCOLOR=transparent]Falling in love wit my ex husband[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]One drunk night in Vegas, and your dumb @$$ gets married. Course you get an annulment, but a few weeks later the chick is back, and she is asking for one thing: another drunk night. You're not stupid, but you're also not heartless. So when she calls you crying, you go to her aid, but are careful about the scotch and vodka. But as the night goes on, you think you might have discovered why you married her in the first place, and now you might want to try again. Unfortunately she doesn't see it that way, so you do the only thing you can think of to make this happen… get her drunk in Vegas. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] (Preferred male partner)[/BCOLOR]
/Ending is up for interpretation/
2. Love at Risk
[BCOLOR=transparent]A girl and a boy fell in love during high school. They had the kind of puppy love that everyone dreams of. But when senior year came the girl moved schools without warning, and wasn't seen again. The boy was heartbroken, but learned to move on. Years later, he moved away from his home town for a great job opportunity, setting up his new life in an unfamiliar place. He meets a nice girl, finding her helpful and extra flirty. He starts to find a routine, finding a regular coffee shop and gym. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]One day he comes into the gym earlier than normal, and catches a glimpse of a woman, the one with unforgettable eyes. He spends the next days trying to catch her at the gym again, but she seems to be avoiding him. Finally he catches her, and she denies anything he claims, but he could see it in those eyes of hers, how much she felt like crying. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He tries to get her to open backup, tries to regain the love they once had with each other, but finds that she has changed, but so as he. That he might love her even more than in high school… if only she could love him back.[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]3. The soft Demon[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]A well known demon is assigned to take the soul of a human is supposedly horrid, but upon meeting the human and discovering his/her motives and personality, the demon re-discovers his/her lost hope in humanity, and is now protecting the human from other demons. The human seems to have a pure sould, something that is coveted by both sides, though this particular man/women refuses to be claimed. The human fights the demons attempted protection, feeling his/her-self falling in love with the evil creature. But when the humans secret purity becomes more well known, Angels decide to join in the hunt, wanting to claim the human as their own. (I can play either character.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I have more general plot ideas that can be worked on some more, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]though they have no pre-made plots. Apologies... [/BCOLOR]

Feudal Lord X Bodyguard

Knight X Royalty

Pirate X Captive

Werewolf X Human/ other

Soul mates
Hope you see something you like :) I'm up for brainstorming as well if you were looking to do something not on this list with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.