Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Mecha, Furry, Anthro, Horror, Historical, everything really.
I have many ideas but I lose interest as a GM; not sure why, I just do. I'm looking for good GMs for these ideas. (I will be joining the RPs and can act as a CO-GM if needed)

[fieldbox="Exalted, yellow, solid"]

- Story/Premise -
The time before our time was not a time of senseless natural struggle or reptilian rage, but that of myth and sorcery. The power of the gods is given to those called the Exalted. Will you use your god-given powers for good or evil?

- Dawn -
Masters of all forms of warfare, the Children of the Dawn were once the generals and champions of the Celestial Armies.

Archery
Martial Arts
Melee
Thrown
War

- Zenith -
Once the leaders and priests of the Solar Exalted, the Golden Bulls are priest-kings, prophets and mystics.

Integrity
Performance
Presence
Resistance
Survival

- Twilight -
Scholars, sorcerers and crafters of the Solar Exalted, the Children of Twilight are thinkers and doers.

Craft
Investigation
Lore
Medicine
Occult

- Night -
Lords of stealth and trickery, the Concealing Shadows once served as spies and police of the Old Realm.

Athletics
Awareness
Dodge
Larceny
Stealth

- Eclipse -
Diplomats and bureaucrats, the Crowned Suns kept the Old Realm running smoothly.

Bureaucracy
Linguistics
Ride
Sail
Socialize

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Asylum, grey, solid"]

The Asylum
Where you're your own worst enemy... or are you?

You wake up in an Asylum that is filled with blood and carnage--only to discover you're one of the monsters. Your human body is slowly changing into the monster locked inside you. Will you fight for your humanity or succumb to the evil you were meant to be? Can you fight off the evil tenants that lurk there?

Players can choose any kind of horror creature they like.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Can you Survive the Past?, orange, solid"]

Characters from the near future are thrown into either the Wild West, Feudal Era Japan or the Jack Ripper days of old England. I really love the idea of tech-spolied people being forced to survive some of the craziest past eras.

I had started the Wild West version, but I just can't stay interested as a GM, sorry. ;_;
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Princess Waltz: Battle Royale, purple, solid"]
I loooove this game. It's obscure, so the RP would be loosely based off the game.

- Story/Premise -
In order to protect earth, fives princesses must fight monsters--but in order to do so, they need energy flow from earth "Princes". Our Princesses start off as transfer students at Fukamori Highschool, where they are to find a Prince and create a relationship. (Not all Princes need to be male.)
A dance of whirling blades held to find the princess worthy of becoming queen of Seven Central in the fantasy world of Eldelant. Hopeful candidates travel from all the kingdoms of Eldelant to take part in the waltz, but only one princess will reign supreme...

- Princesses -

- Princess of the Sword -
She hails from the Kingdom of Soldia. The way of the sword is her specialty.

- Princess of Dragons -
From the land of Agnis, she tames dragons and wields the power of the flame.

- Princess of Earth -
She is true, brute power at it's best as she uses the earth as her weapon. This Princess is from Shihou.

- Storm Princess of the Ocean -
This Princess is from the Ocean Kingdom of Lenstanta. Water manipulation is her specialty.

- Princess of Steel -
She comes from the kingdom of Palmeed and a line of Blacksmith.

- Princess of Beasts -
The feral wild card of the Princesses. She is a beast-type with no control once her Dress takes over.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Battle for Azeroth a WoW Elf Rp, blue, solid"]
Very loosely based on WoW. Really just using the classes and some lore from the game. Unless a potential GM wants to get crazier with it. <3

- Story/Premise -
A wicked entity has emerged, breaking the land, in order to take over Azeroth. The Night Elves, High Elves, Blood Elves and Undead Elves had been at war, until now, when they need to band together to protect their world from this unknown threat.

- The Elves -

- Night Elf Classes -
Druid
Hunter
Priest
Rogue
Warrior
Death Knight
Mage
Demon Hunter
Warden
Scout
Fighter
Dead Shot
Ranger
Warrior
Beast Master
Savagekin
Assassin
Leywalker
Arch Druid
Sentinel
BThe way of the sword is her specialty.

- Blood Elves -
Hunter

Mage
Priest
Rogue
Warlock
Paladin
Death Knight
Scout
Warrior
Felsworn
Ranger
Demon Hunter
Necromancer
Priest
Sorceror
Blood Mage
Spell Breaker
Druid
dragons and wields the power of the flame.

- High Elves -
Ranger
Paladin
Hunter
Mage
Priest
Warrior
Warlock
Elvin Druid
Arcanist
Sorcerer
Dead Shot
Argent Dawn Templar
Scout
Necromancer
Battle Mage
Arch Mage

- Undead Elf Classes -
Necromancer
Dark Ranger
Assassin
Warrior
Warlock
Death Knight
Scout
Priest
Archer
[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox="Post Apocalypse Lovecraftian, teal, solid"]

The Bunker - a Lovecraftian Post Apocalypse Survival

Salem Massachusetts, 2089

You awake in a Bunker with fellow civilians and militia--however, no one is truly quite certain what had happened. All they know is the bunker is safe and monsters have conquered the surface. Supplies are growing more and more limited and the thought of fighting the beasts with limited ammunition is horrifying.

Will you stay below and plot how to take back the earth or rise above and take on Cthulhu, Nereids, Azathoth and more?

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Otokoyo: Murderous Maze, red, solid"]

The Murderous Maze
You receive an offer to join a childish game of hide and seek in a Ghost Town in Kyoto. The prize is your biggest wish. However, once you enter, the Ghost Town is a terrible maze filled with mythical monsters from Yurei to mechanical Foo Dogs to Organ Thieves.

Every turn is a trap leading to spike-enclosing rooms to poisonous gas chambers with ticking riddling. The only safe points are rooms with large jade vases. But beware, if the vase is cracked, it's just another maniacal trap.

Oni, Unboozu, tengu and many more mythical creatures rule the streets of the maze and torment any humans that play the game.

A bit of a dark concept, as the players must be under 18. All characters are required to wear masks.
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
I like the Exalted one, might be able to GM but been quite busy lately. I would volunteer to be a co-gm if anyone would want to do be the gm though.

I'd be willing to GM Princess Waltz or Exalted at some point or soon if you'd want.

I will totally be open to CO-GM'ing as well and partaking as a member to either. ^^

Last edited:
Are you hoping for these to be GMed right away or can you wait a while and let things develop on their own time? I ask because the Battle of Azeroth sounds cool, but I'm not doing too hot right now and have probably decided to take a break. Of course, if anyone else wants to pick up the idea—since I wouldn't be able to put the idea out there for a while—they are more than welcome to snatch it up and mess with it. :)

Princess Waltz sounds amazinggg, and I'd love to GM it. :D That is right up my alley, teehee.

Last edited:
If Princess Waltz takes off please let me know! I am unable to GM at the moment but it seems several others can and are interested in doing so :)

I'd be interested in Exalted but I would want to see more information before saying for sure I would want to join.

While Exalted is enough to get some interest from recognition, it's FAR too big a setting and system to really work with so little information. What part of Creation? What sort of plot would you want to run? Which edition are you following (as far as I know, even in first, they dropped the "it's far in the past of the World of Darkness line" connection)? Would you be using the actual game rules and die rolling?

@R-9 Pilot I only have the main book of Exalted and it is HUGE! It would be a waste of time to rewrite all that fun stuff if no one is interested (and it would take months lol), so as long as players and a GM are intrigued, I can provide any info needed. Because I fail at a GM, it's up to the GM, really.

@Shayla Seems to be the only one interested in GMing Exalted, so all that fun stuff is up to her. And, Shayla, I could give you any info you need. :3 Also, of course, as the GM you could pick and choose whatever you want. <3

@Malicious_Issac As a future CO-GM for Exalted, that'd be totally cool! ;3

@Sailor Moon It sounds like you'd make a great fit for GMing Princess Waltz. Shayla, you too. If you two are cool with working together, that'd be great! <3

@ElBell If @Sailor Moon and @Shayla are happy to GM, this rp will most certainly take place! <3

@rhea I'm really not in a rush. ;3 These are ideas I think would make great roleplays! Please take you time!

@EVERYONE Thanks for you interest! <3 These ideas are open and ripe for the taking and I'd be happy to be a source and RPer, of course. <333

New ideas added!

@Shayla Well if you plan on GMing Exalted, I volunteer to help co-gm!

Well I will be glad to be of service to both of the RP's as either a GM or CO-GM!

I would be interested in the waltz one. It seems pretty nice, not sure if you wanted a bluestar though.

@Shayla @Malicious_Issac Awesome guys! <3 Exalted if very extensive and thus I'll be happy to help with the info. You can find info on Wikipedia, but it's a lot of reading. Would you like me to summarize Creation?

@Neko_Green I'm glad you're interested! I'm not sure if it's going to a general RP or Red or Blue Star yet. I will keep you up to date! <3

Reactions: Maleficent_Issac
@YuriLucien I would prefer a summary if it's not too much of a trouble for you.

Princess Waltz won't be able to be a Blue Star roleplay if there's adults. It could still be a general roleplay though.

Princess Waltz won't be able to be a Blue Star roleplay if there's adults. It could still be a general roleplay though.
Lol, sorry, was typing on my phone so my post was terribly botched. XD I meant to say it'll either be a Redstar or general rp, and it it's general, Bluestars can join. XD

@Malicious_Issac I shall! I'll get some sums up asap! <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Maleficent_Issac
Lol, sorry, was typing on my phone so my post was terribly botched. XD I meant to say it'll either be a Redstar or general rp, and it it's general, Bluestars can join. XD

@Malicious_Issac I shall! I'll get some sums up asap! <3
How many people do we need or for the Waltz RP?

@YuriLucien Do you have some lore already mapped out for Battle for Azeroth?

How many people do we need or for the Waltz RP?
From what @Sailor Moon and I have been discussing, there are the six Princess roles and a possibility of five Prince roles. It's up to her if we need all six Princesses to start. ;3

@rhea I didn't want to get too heavy into the lore before obtaining interest. WoW is quite complex. :3 I'll be happy to provide the GM with more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.