Roleplay for MoonStar and CuccoLady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samantha wanted to be happy for him, but her best friend was leaving. She hadn't decided on what she was going to do in the future and was currently looking for a job except she wasn't moving the country for years. She loved where she currently lived, her family and friends were there... Well, her best friend was now leaving.​

Hoya_laugh.gif

Jaewon nudged her shoulder with a sweet smile on his face. "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if my mom aloud me to be a kpop star instead. You could be my partner." He joked, putting his arm around her shoulders again and not letting her brush it off. At that moment the two were at Jaewon's apartment building and just entering the elevator. "I swear I can smell the food from here." He joked, taking a deep breath.​

Samantha giggled a little bit, but she still wasn't forgetting the fact that he'd be moving away for two years. She could also smell the food when they stepped out of the elevator. She stood by his apartment door and waited for him to let them inside. "Are you really moving away? Is it for definite?" She asks sadly, looking down at her hands. She didn't want him to move away, she wanted to be happy but she couldn't help but be sad about it. Ever since they met and became friends they were inseparable, and now he wasn't going to be there.​

korean-apartment.jpg

Jaewon typed in half the pass code but paused and looked down at her. "Not, it's not definite yet." He said softly, patting her head. "Don't worry about it, okay?" With that Jaewon entered the last bit of the pass code and entered the little apartment filled with happy voices. "I'm home!" He called, slipping off his shoes at the entrance then stepping into the living room. "I've brought another mouth to feed! Hope you made enough food." Jae joked as his mother greeted him from the kitchen. His older brother and father were sitting in the living room snacking while watching some TV.​

Samantha nodded, though she was still sad. She greeted his mother and then walked over to her. "Do you need any help with the cooking?" She asks.​

She smiled. "No, I think I've got everything done for now. It will be ready soon." She assured Sammy. "Go ahead and sit down, you've met Jonghyung, right?" She asked, referring to Jaewon older brother.

At that time Jae had already taken a seat on the couch and was talking to Jonghyung.

Samantha smiled back and nodded. She made her way into the living room and sat down, she greeted Jonghyung and his father. She watched the tv, but soon gazed out of the window, the smell of food wafting through the living room.

A couple of hours passed with the family watching the soccer game. Though the game was exciting, it had it's lulls and that was when the family would start chatting about Jonghyun's explorations. During half time Jaewon stop up and grabbed his sweater. "I'm going to get some fresh air." He said, glancing at Lilith.

(...I'm going to step out of this one.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.