Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kita Northernmaw

Original poster
Heyo! The name's Kita :3 I'm looking for people to rp with an assortment of stories and genres. I haven't really had much of a chance to rp until recently and I've got a craving for it!

A little bit about me, I like to make a nice reply, but not too long. I respond pretty quickly, I'm on most of the day, or I'm keeping an eye out for notifications, if I'm not on. Please note I prefer playing females, and so I will ask to play females, but I'm not completely adversed to playing males.

If you're going to bail, let me know. I won't be hurt, but I don't wanna wait on you if you aren't going to respond, I'll do the same.

I have a few stories that I'd like to rp, nothing set in stone as I like to create stories with my partners. Please feel free to ask me questions about anything. I'm on most of the day, so I'll get back to you as quickly as I can

A Day in the Life of a Samurai: A historical Japanese action slice of life, based in the famed Feudal Era. I'm hoping for a male counterpart, but I'll accept females as well.

Time Travel: basically the roles are reversed. Someone in the past comes to the future/present. I would prefer some Japanese influence even if it's just the person coming from the past

The Three Kingdoms: this one follows the three kingdoms era of ancient China, very similar to the Japanese one

D&D Adventures: Who doesn't love a good fantasy?! I have a slew of D&D characters waiting to come to life. I'm just waiting for someone to help me. I'm not a fan of steampunk, so please don't ask.

Pokémon: I love love love Pokémon, but OCS only for rping. I'm even okay with with being a Pokémon partner.

Naruto: okay, I have to start off first by saying I haven't finished watching it. That will most likely make a difference to some of you, but I can work with it.

Beneath the Full Moon: Werewolves, vampires, and monster hunters, oh my! Love dark creatures, I'm okay with all sorts of combos wxw, wxmh, vxw, vxmh, vxv mhxmh you name it, I dig it.

Pirates: I'm cool with just pirates, or pirates and merfolk.

Other types of rps include, Mass Effect, Star Trek, Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley, How To Train Your Dragon, Skyrim, Superhero, Futuristic, and even Mechas. You're welcome suggest any premade world, but please, OCS only.

If you have any other suggestions for genres or stories feel free to message me. I'm excited to start rping with you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.