Roleplay Cypress

[can you stop fucking screaming? and the reason SHE'S stressed is because she's the one who's taken your place and got engaged in your stead to protect you....since, after all, your fiance isn't....a very nice person to marry to...in terms of element anyway. Her fiance doesn't like life elements or anyone of Annelise's lineage. So in other words, if you married him it's a guarantee that he'll kill you and besides they were childhood friends anyway...]

Why didn't we just cancel the engagement? It isn't that hard. And you're her boyfriend, why can't you do anything about it? Can't you just do some weird space and time magic to like hypnotise the dude and the others so there's no wedding? Can't you kill them off one by one?

I thought Moon would be smarter about this, but obviously not.
Who was the first person to organise the original wedding though?

[that would be your mother and she organised this because some of the other gods have begun to die out and new gods are needed to replace them. how that works is....*coughs x2* anyway a death element can't reproduce with another death element as easily as a death element with a life element like yourself.

And even if i killed them you or moon will just be married off to some other dude that you don't know so it's a lot safer to let moon marry someone she actually does know]

Don't you dare call Annelise my mother.
If he's gonna kill me, he should, because right now I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS, MY LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE.
I should have known about this sooner, why didn't any of you tell me?

On another point, Annelise and Shad can't die, they're literally immortal. Annelise can prevent herself from death and so can Shad.

[dumbass. i'm not talking about shad or annelise dying, those immortal bastards are finnne~ i'm talking about the OTHER gods like fire, earth, water, etc.
why they didn't tell you? why would they? would you tell a kid 'HEY WHEN U TURN 18 U HAVe NO CHOICE BUT TO MARRY THIS BOY AND HE MIGHT KILL YOU OH AND BY THE WAY YOU CAN'T SAY NO AND YOU CAN'T FALL IN LOVE!' it's like y would u tell a child that u adopted them because u killed their parents that did nothing wrong]

I don't have anything to do with other elements, so why would I get married in the first place. *sighs* I'm gonna go tell Moon to fuck off the case and I'm gonna do the marriage thing myself.

[welp to late all the paperwork was just finalised and you ARE of the light element soooo~ *snatches pain killers off lita* bitch *eats the whole packet* fuck it's not working *teleports off to find something to get rid of it*]

*wakes up* urrgghghh...
*opens door*

wtf do YOU want?...

I don't know, why do YOU want to prevent me from getting killed? I thought you didn't give a shit about me?

sirius told you? *sighs* oh well...*goes and sits down on the bed*
... I don't ...ughh...i do care for you lita...i just.... wanted to put distance between us so....
UURGHHH THIS IS TOO ANNOYING *flops down into the pillows*

I don't want you to give up your freedom just because you don't want someone to kill me. *throws pillow on floor into own lap and leans over*
URRRRGHHHHHH I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUt MYSELF AND NOW THIS-

*groans*

But yo you know what that means right..

... wot *starts to back away slowly*

Last edited by a moderator:
*does jazz hands*
Wedding dress shopping- well I mean I need to find your size if you want to get a custom one, but I can also make it. *snickers* little do you know, I'm addicted to this stuff.

nope nope nope nope nope *tries to run away* not doing that today