Roleplay Cypress

*closes book* Sirius, please tell me what's happening.

[hmmmmmm.......im not drunk enough to tell u that~]

*duplicates multiple remium bottles of beer and shoves them to Sirius* *shoves beer down his throat* TELL MEE

[*drinks it* lol that aint gonna work~ i can't get drunk anyway.]

*is frustrated and throws book at him* -*stares at Lita and then Sirius and shrugs*-

*storms out of common room and into Allen by accident* AGH
[HOLY JESUS]
OH GOD IM SORRY
[SHHH calm down what you need?]
Do you know any way.. to get your brother drunk?
[Woah there, you're already at THAT stage in romance?]
No no no no no no, I just need to get answers out of him.
[Oh. I might be able to help you then. In my younger days of travelling across islands, I kept vials of different berries, and there was this one that was strong enough to make a dragon walk funny.. Hold on. *goes into suitcases*]

... Please don't poison him..
[I won't- OH HERE IT IS]

[*is downing another bottle of beer**gets a sudden shiver down his spine* ...that does NOT feel good...]

What is it called? I'm sure I've seen it in a book somewhere.
[ It's called a You-can-make-sirius-sick-with-this berry.]
Very clever. *picks three off of the branch* Well, I'm gonna get out there again and make him spill the beans. Bye.
[Bye.. *waves*]

SIRIUS!
*places a berry in a very heavy glass of beer* Here.

(srry only just got bk home)

[...*sniffs but the you-can-make-sirius-sick-with-this berry doesn't have a smell or taste* thank you~! *drinks it in one gulp**licks lips* thats~ a good one~ *starts getting tipsy* ??? WoOooWww *stumbles a bit* what is this...aM i DruNK??? HoLY ShiT *sits down in the chair* O_O ooOK~ thErES a FiRSt foR EverYtHIng i GueesSS~???]

(Sorry im watching ted talks and im gonna get changed at 4)
*puts in another berry and hands jug to Sirius* No, you don't seem drunk.

(mk)
[hmmm~ *thinks: huuh~ how idiotic do u think i am~? the only thing thats ever managed to make me like this was 'that'...oh well~ i'll let it go for now~* ThaaNnNkkk~ yooOUu~❤! *chugs the next glass of beer* heHEeehHE~ WooOwW~❤ tHisS iSSsss AmaZinGGG~❤]

*watches him get more delusional* Sirius, I want you to tell me something.
[*watches from on the couch and silently chuckles*]

[hmm~? *thinks: fuck. this berry works pretty well*]

Alright then. I need to know if you like... Ice cream.

[*thinks:...tf* hHMmmM~ YYYeepP~ i do~❤! eeEspEcialLy VaniLlA~❤! ]

Great. I'll be right back.
*walks to kitchen counter and makes a very strong berry smoothie with the ice cream, and tops it with whipped cream* *throws a straw and spoon into the large cup and walks back to the table* Here you go. A small dessert to waver off that beer. *places down and slides it to Sirius*

[...*thinks:...body...don't u fucking dare....* ❤! tHAaNNK yoU~❤! *eats the ice-cream happily**gets really dizzy and tipsy**gets a massive headache* tch...]

Alright, let's cut to the chase. You said that you know what Moon's doing that's making her so stressed. What's going on. *holds painkillers hostage*

[fuck....*holds head* well first of i'll tell you that it's your fault and it's also the reason for how she acted like that the other day.
it's because of... a ... prior engagement... yours to be exact.]

Why didn't I know about the engagement? And I'm only 17, Why would I be married off??? And who is it that I was suppsoed to be engaged to? HOW THE HECK IS IT MY FAULT IF I DIDN'T KNOW- Why is she so stressed about it if I'm the one getting married? Wouldn't she be happy that I, someone she DOESN'T care about genuinely, leave?