Brainstorm with me?

• For sure!

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Meh, not my cup of tea....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I'm as interested in something that extreme. If it was something that grew from being a subtle, yet understandable, difference of opinion it would be more interesting. The thing about both Hitler and Stalin was that, at the time, a lot of people agreed with what he was telling them. A random guy who was just "one of the group" begins doing extreme immoral acts will turn the game into a "us vs. him", which isn't something I necessarily want.

No, I'm not talking about going that extreme. That was just a highly exaggerated example. I wouldn't want two competitive sides either, that gets messy and confusing. I was thinking more along the lines of an antagonistic character within the group who simply shared different views with the others, perhaps in morals or other ways, but whatever it is, it develops from something more subtle to something more fixed.

Reactions: SteelMoon
Right, we need to brainstorm our story's universe, decide what fantasy elements we wish to include, and so forth. All we currently have is a piece of the overall plot.

The original idea was to start small and slowly expand our character's, and the setting's, scope.

Guess we focus on the setting for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.